Comparison of Poweramp sound with other players | Who gives the sound better. Your opinions, evidence, justification
Which player has the best sound?
Vote, only if comparing player
Poweramp [ 2565 ] ** [46,5%]
Neutron Music Player [ 841 ] ** [15,25%]
JetAudio [ 731 ] ** [13,25%]
Stellio [ 220 ] ** [3,99%]
DeaDBeeF Player [ 23 ] ** [0,42%]
TTPod android [ 30 ] ** [0,54%]
ZPlayer [ 14 ] ** [0,25%]
Rocket Music Player [ 18 ] ** [0,33%]
Winamp [ 71 ] ** [1,29%]
Mortplayer [ 12 ] ** [0,22%]
Xplay music player [ 7 ] ** [0,13%]
doubleTwist Player [ 9 ] ** [0,16%]
GoneMAD Music Player [ 135 ] ** [2,45%]
Music PlayerPro [ 153 ] ** [2,77%]
n7player music player [ 32 ] ** [0,58%]
Fusion music player [ 2 ] ** [0,04%]
AIMP for Android [ 397 ] ** [7,2%]
Walkman [ 169 ] ** [3,06%]
Rockbox [ 42 ] ** [0,76%]
Music Folder Player [ 45 ] ** [0,82%]
Total votes: 5516

Rep: (385)
Discussion and comparison of sound in different players.
the basis / landmark is taken popular player Poweramp

In this thread are allForum RulesandSection Rules

Famous players and their main topics of discussion. The list is updated!

The topic is forbidden to discuss the work programs, their purchase, bugs (except sound) and other issues that are discussed in the main themes of the players.
The topic PROHIBITED DISCUSSION VARESE and, moreover, lay out broken versions!

excerpts fromsection rules
tab @ 09/13/2010, 13:02*
Violation of the rules in this forum is guaranteed to lead you into PO mode (read only) or even to block your account.

In this forum, the section of the rules No. 4 (General Rules for the creation of topics and posts) act as relaxed as possible. The remaining rules are fully valid!

What is forbidden - mate, insults, the transition to the individual, the game with a reputation (cheat, revenge, etc.), Albanism, religious themes, politics, discussion of the administration and policies of the resource.

Allowed to discuss everything that relates to the sound. Everything is possible that does not contradict the rules above!
The equalizer setting directly touches the sound! Discussion of the principles of setting and working with an equalizer is allowed, but please do not engage in garbage and do not post presets, the devices / headphones / listeners are different.
Information on various effects, sound chips, as well as sound comparison experiments are welcome!
Please explain, prove, justify, just express your opinion. If necessary, you can upload pictures, programs, etc.

Although this is in the rules, I emphasize once again
It is forbidden to use the "arguments" type "fool himself" and roll down to the insults of the opponent !!!

Post has been editedEhsana - 03.05.16, 19:27

Rep: (449)
quoter-qq @ 13.12.2012, 12:01*
yeah
and eventually no one's opinion does not interest you, but your personal. it's funny, because you are blaming others for subjectivity

Yes I did not accuse anyone, but merely stated the fact in response to your words that you are objective and I - no. Lenses only Lord God (not just develop a religious theme, it would be too much, even for you), and the person is always subjective, and accuse him in this sense.
P.S. But you screwed up with headphones - no monitors are soundproof and some were not with decent fittings, and good dynamic plugs too. To prove otherwise is just silly.
P.P.S. People, hey! Write anything on the subject, and you will soon begin to discuss the sound of car audio or musical instruments.

Post has been editedCorvin1972 - 13.12.12, 13:32

Rep: (48)
Corvin1972 @ 13.12.2012, 14:31*
Lenses only Lord God

Oh well
eventually all but you are wrong, and wrong, only those who agree with you
precarious position

Corvin1972 @ 13.12.2012, 14:31*
But you screwed up with headphones - no monitors are soundproof and some were not with decent fittings, and good dynamic plugs too.

I bought headphones for sound gags even very expensive, drained normal speakers with a large membrane - a physicist. and shove it deep in the ears - I physically unpleasant. so that with the choice I did not miss, and you have not been able to namesimilar headphones with the same or better sound insulation. and will not be able, not least because of the headphones are good only on an Internet, and I pretty much remeasure on his head in the store

Rep: (39)
Corvin1972 @ 13.12.2012, 17:31*
People, hey! Write anything on the subject

Yes, the theme was originally just crazy. Besides trolling, FGM, etc. ... there will not be anything sensible.
Especially because the tastes and measurements are different. Who's the sound of the Galaxy Ace is dragged, which is the cheapest "Chinese" will make the player in all respects. And someone on the tube amplifier is needed cart.
In one player can be definitely loosened equalizer, one will like it, others do not.
PS: 1) And the vote shows that raskruchennosti player
2) I doubt that anyone in the real blind test (player slips random and anonymous way for test) in two passes can give the same assessment Walkmans

Post has been editedadasiko - 13.12.12, 13:58

quoter-qq @ 13.12.2012, 12:39*
Oh well
eventually all but you are wrong, and wrong, only those who agree with you
precarious position

Do not cringe. You do not need to give out their fantasies for my words. Read what you wrote. Or do you think I am the Lord?

Corvin1972 @ 13.12.2012, 14:48*
Do not cringe. You do not need to give out their fantasies for my words. Read what you wrote. Or do you think I am the Lord?

where already there - to juggle, you did for me:
as well as people on such doktorhede, as everywhere, and everyone's opinion - is subjective. Not interested.

then whose opinion you are interested in, but God? will pray for a revelation on the topic of sound android? )))

Rep: (26)
Still it is possible to discuss the quality of the caps, on which some audiophiles worn monitors!
That's really a mystery ...

quoter-qq @ 13.12.2012, 12:39*
you have not been able to namesimilar headphones with the same or better sound insulation. and will not be able, not least because of the headphones are good only on an Internet, and I pretty much remeasure on his head in the store

You do not mention my first acquaintance with something on an Internet. Leads to bad thoughts that you yourself are about all that is being discussed only know on an Internet. As they say, "on the thief and the cap off".
840-s nothing special in terms of sound insulation of no - better 240's, but worse than the 720's.
Now you go on a solo, I'm tired of this nonsense and offtopic. But it was fun :)

Corvin1972 @ 13.12.2012, 15:04*
better than 240's, but worse than the 720-x

you wasted trying to show their competence alone numbered models, because almost 240 more than dofiga nor nifiga 720. More specifically pliz))

if you're talking about Shura 240 - it's a cheap slag, I asked to compare with normal headphones, the same quality and price

Rep: (1)
adasiko @ 13.12.2012, 14:45*
Who's the sound of the Galaxy Ace is dragged, which is the cheapest "Chinese" will make the player in all respects

I do not think that someone dragged straight from the sound of Galaxy Ace, and the cheap "Chinese" player plays a clearly better. Listen and discussed the fact that there is at hand. I may persuade himself iBasso DX100, but something I doubt it: D, listen to rare.

Rep: (214)
Do not go back to the players than it is time?
Long chose. On the quality of the sound. At the end there were 2 - Rokboks and neutrons. In rokboksa 5 customizable parametric EQ, the neutron - 4. Still chose Neutron immediately able to set up a nice sound to Rokbokse this process has been difficult, and still sound Neutron seemed nicer - softer bottoms, ringing louder. I voted for Neutron.
PS Moderators, clean ECW Thread (last 2 pages you can safely delete) and move it in Multitmedia, which discusses all players, and then it will find Fig.

Post has been editedsm151058 - 14.12.12, 10:42

It would be necessary to insert in the BBE SonicMax voting is.

Rep: (214)
looker62 @ 14.12.2012, 18:10*
It would be necessary to insert in the BBE SonicMax voting is.

Than it is good? Somehow I was not looked. Sound distorts thorough.

Yes, after the neutron is difficult to pick up something. (Personally for me).

Rep: (949)
looker62,
Granted, for a long time enjoyed poverampom - all arranged, but once put neutron - sound surprised! And although later attempts were made to get this same sound to believe it was a pity to part with the familiar, eventually I gave up the attempt and moved into a neutron.
And cover those familiar melodies MP3 began to sound on a new, more beautiful ...: good:

Rep: (19)
Do all of the above work with lossless 24bit / 192kHz (9200 kbps)?

Rep: (277)
X @ 0 $ RokBoks and Neutron definitely works! Dzhetaudio 24/96 draws current. poveramp pulls 24/192

Rep: (4)
Prompt player with analogue bass clergy, both in vokmane (not pauveramp, he simply hammer in the ears)

But what about the BBK Vivo X1? That's for sure it will be interesting. By the way he use of neutrons, but still not a bad player on the native firmware IISP

MokujinDJ @ 16.12.2012, 10:10*
But what about the BBK Vivo X1? That's for sure it will be interesting. By the way he use of neutrons, but still not a bad player on the native firmware IISP

It will be interesting only in the case if in addition to high-quality sound (if it is really high quality), there will be other advantages, and otherwise it is better to take a good player.
X @ 0 $ @ 15.12.2012, 15:56*
Do all of the above work with lossless 24bit / 192kHz (9200 kbps)?

What's the point? The topic of the neutron was infa that android anyway surpass all in 16/44. So, apart from the loss of space on the map, it is unlikely that will.

Post has been editedCorvin1972 - 16.12.12, 15:11

Rep: (1)
Actually, why lossless phone ?, if only for the sake of the test, and the difference between lossless, Musepack and Ogg heard.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/05/20, 3:40