120 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Comparing Poweramp sound with other players | Who gives the sound better. Your opinions, evidence, justification
Which player has the best sound?
Vote, only if comparing player
Poweramp [ 2286 ] ** [47,03%]
Neutron Music Player [ 743 ] ** [15,28%]
JetAudio [ 574 ] ** [11,81%]
Stellio [ 197 ] ** [4,05%]
DeaDBeeF Player [ 21 ] ** [0,43%]
TTPod android [ 30 ] ** [0,62%]
ZPlayer [ 13 ] ** [0,27%]
Rocket Music Player [ 15 ] ** [0,31%]
Winamp [ 62 ] ** [1,28%]
Mortplayer [ 11 ] ** [0,23%]
Xplay music player [ 6 ] ** [0,12%]
doubleTwist Player [ 9 ] ** [0,19%]
GoneMAD Music Player [ 130 ] ** [2,67%]
Music PlayerPro [ 143 ] ** [2,94%]
n7player music player [ 30 ] ** [0,62%]
Fusion music player [ 2 ] ** [0,04%]
AIMP for Android [ 351 ] ** [7,22%]
Walkman [ 157 ] ** [3,23%]
Rockbox [ 42 ] ** [0,86%]
Music Folder Player [ 39 ] ** [0,8%]
Total votes: 4861

Black_BG
Message#1
22.11.12, 12:23
Not local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 4377
Check in: 04.10.10
Sony Xperia Z1

���������� � ��������� ����� � ��������� �������. download

�� ������/�������� ���� ���������� ����� Poweramp
In this thread are allForum RulesandSection Rules

Famous players and their main topics of discussion. The list is updated!

The topic is forbidden to discuss the work programs, their purchase, bugs (except sound) and other issues that are discussed in the main themes of the players.
The topic PROHIBITED DISCUSSION VARESE and, moreover, lay out broken versions!

excerpts fromsection rules
tab @ 09/13/2010, 13:02*
Violation of the rules in this forum is guaranteed to lead you into PO mode (read only) or even to block your account.

In this forum, the section of the rules No. 4 (General Rules for the creation of topics and posts) act as relaxed as possible. The remaining rules are fully valid!

What is forbidden- mate, insults, the transition to the individual, the game with a reputation (cheat, revenge, etc.), Albanism, religious themes, politics, discussion of the administration and policies of the resource.

Allowed to discuss everything that relates to the sound. Everything is possible that does not contradict the rules above!
The equalizer setting directly touches the sound! Discussion of the principles of setting and working with an equalizer is allowed, but please do not engage in garbage and do not post presets, the devices / headphones / listeners are different.
Information on various effects, sound chips, as well as sound comparison experiments are welcome!
Please explain, prove, justify, just express your opinion. If necessary, you can upload pictures, programs, etc.

Although this is in the rules, I emphasize once again
It is forbidden to use the "arguments" type "fool himself" and roll down to the insults of the opponent !!!

Post has been editedEhsana - 03.05.16, 19:27
NITROUSPEED
Message#2
22.11.12, 12:33
Dancing with the dead
[offline]

Messages 3682
Check in: 17.07.09
Oneplus 5 6/64

Neutron Music Player is better, look for information and graphs where the neutron was compared with paveramp, the neutron does not distort the signal

--------------------
Fiio X5 III GEN + Audio technica ATH M50s+ Fisher audio consonance
AsusZenFone 2 ML550, Now Powered By Meizu PRO 5
Black_BG
Message#3
22.11.12, 12:38
Not local
[offline]

Messages 4377
Sony Xperia Z1

I myself put these graphs into the fact factor first, then the author collected everything in a heap)))
For me, this is not a question (sound comparison), I didn’t really want to argue, but I decided to give an opportunity to argue with others, because the topic cannot be played back, but they react violently if someone says a word and at the same time decides to help the curator of the topic.

ps
eats your neotron a lot (in my experience) and by the sound it does not reach the getaudio with bbe (ancient version 111, which is not developed, more precisely developed, but without bbe)
but I agree with you that, according to tests, the sound of a neotron is cleaner than that of a pover, although it’s hard to notice the difference in principle, while pover and getaudio eat less.
as they say, if there is no difference, why pay more)))

Post has been editedBlack_BG - 22.11.12, 12:50

--------------------
Tikali quietly watch.
iGold
Message#4
22.11.12, 13:06
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 555
Check in: 08.07.10
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

Well, that is Do you think Poweramp somehow spoils the sound from the moment of decoding to audio output? What is its impurity?

Hence the question: how to determine the reference sound? Regarding which you can evaluate the quality of a player to play correctly. Play in a .wav file with a play command, like in Linux?
quoter-qq
Message#5
22.11.12, 13:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 350
Check in: 03.10.11
Meizu MX2

can I remove this vyrviglaznuyu coloring in the first post? I did not even begin to read - my eyes hurt

upd
not. there is still so much red that I’ll skip this topic

Post has been editedquoter-qq - 22.11.12, 13:38
nicknice
Message#6
22.11.12, 13:36
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1403
Check in: 25.03.11
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505

I use MortPlayer Music. Because of that freebie, there are a lot of all sorts of features in the management, but I don’t know the sound - I didn’t notice any differences with Poweramp.

--------------------
7OH
Message#7
22.11.12, 13:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4168
Check in: 22.07.09
Huawei P10 VTR-L09

Take any stock player - through the native libraries it plays cleaner and better.
No one will tell you exactly what, although there have been more than once comparisons of the audio section and errors on the forum.
But a huge number of users have been screaming about the sound quality for a long time, and silence in response.
On the proposal to give the opportunity to load third-party codecs - there was no answer either (deadBeef did it and won in terms of sound quality).
Comparing the same music on different firmware and players - amp has always been the last in quality - alas.
Yes, and the author on our forum simply ceased to express at least some thoughts on the main points.

--------------------
Xperia NEO MT15 (4.0 MIUI 3.2.22 + kernel Vengeance 1.38)
Lenovo Vibe P1 (RR 6.0)
Huawei P10 64 (EMUI 8)
Black_BG
Message#8
22.11.12, 13:52
Not local
[offline]

Messages 4377
Sony Xperia Z1

Yes please))) but you always need to read the hat!
iGold,
No, Linux may be the best system, but it has nothing to do with sound quality.
For me, the ideal is living instruments, the edge is a good record on good equipment.
So I appreciate my feelings about this, how far the sound produced by the player from the living.
It is clear that all the players on the mobile are far away from the sound of just a sound with high-quality technology, but what to do ... choose what is closer.
I, just like you, for the time being, considered PA the best of all possible purely by ear + can be adjusted, but when I heard the jet, the plates were ringing (like real, ringing), like other instruments ... in short, closest to the live sound.
in the same PA, in order to make such ringing plates, it is necessary to tighten in the equalizer, but together with the plates, then a whistling sound comes out when pronouncing the letter “c” for example. if to generalize, then pulling out the plates in the PA, we pull out all, even completely unnecessary, high sounds. and the jet touches only the plates.
and so it is possible for each instrument, if you need a juicy barrel, then the jet makes it, and in PA again we draw the eq, but already the bottoms and with the barrel there is a hum, because not only is it in the bottoms.
Jet makes its bbe what we ourselves can not make an equalizer.
If, like in a studio or at concerts, we would have the opportunity to tune the bottoms up separately with the channels (microphones), pull the barrels separately, separate the cymbals, fix the guitar separately, etc., then yes, there’s an equalizer behind the eyes.
there is not 1 microphone for the whole gang, the sound is being recorded separately, and we are already in the heap and we cannot work with the equalizer on the instruments, we can only by frequencies where there are a lot of instruments, but the algorithm of the bbe somehow distinguishes the instruments from each other judging by everything.
I understand that if normal musicians write, everything is done perfectly, everywhere all the basses are worked out, the plates are ringing, the voice is audible, etc., but they make this recording ideal for playing in a particular place and on a specific equipment - in their studio.
We listen on all sorts of different devices, with different headphones, in different conditions around. The equalizer partially solves a problem such as noise around and, accordingly, eating bass, but only from the bass point of view, but it cannot work separately with the barrel and separately with the bass, it can solve only the general problem of the lack or excess of some frequencies. Of course there are moments where the bbe does not help with anything - for example, if the headphone frequency control at some frequency gets up for example. here, yes, the equalizer copes well, because it is the frequency that comes out and not the sound bug of a particular instrument.

Posted on 11/22/2012, 1:52 PM:

quoter-qq @ 11/22/2012, 2:23 PM*
there is still so much red that I’ll skip this topic

but you do not mind that they write bans in the red themes? Oh, you will get from the modders, if the hell you put on bans. I will not remove red. point.

Post has been editedBlack_BG - 22.11.12, 14:01

--------------------
Tikali quietly watch.
Black_BG
Message#9
22.11.12, 13:58
Not local
[offline]

Messages 4377
Sony Xperia Z1

7OH @ 11/22/2012, 2:44 PM*
On the offer to give the opportunity to load third-party codecs

I remember I remember the sentences ...
7OH @ 11/22/2012, 2:44 PM*
Amp has always been the last in quality

Well, I do not agree of course, but obviously not the first.

Damn, that's pissed off that the phishychki / ryushechki more important than the sound!
Would make a simple player with an equalizer, with a playlist, where you can throw, what I need, move where I need to, shuffle on this list, repeat and the three playback control buttons. everything. even buttons<<>>I personally are not important, I listen to the player with the screen off, but I scroll through the volume
the main thing is that there is a chic sound in it, in which the mb needs to be corrected by something with an equalizer, but it will not be a specific instrument (the plates do not ring, the barrel is deaf, the guitar is flat) but specific frequencies due to the imperfection of the frequency response equipment or noise on the street .. .

Post has been editedBlack_BG - 22.11.12, 14:00

--------------------
Tikali quietly watch.
iGold
Message#10
22.11.12, 14:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 555
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

Black_BG
Thank you, I understand your position.

However, the player’s reproduction of the sound “as in a live concert” is not an objective criterion that can be measured. It is clear that subjectively such sounding may be liked more, not a question. Perhaps even on not very high-quality audio equipment, which smartphones are, this helps to give the music a sound that it gives on a higher-quality technology.

Rather, the question for me is whether it is possible to achieve such a player playing a music file (say, .ogg), in which the decoded sound without distortion in frequencies, only with a change in signal level, would be transmitted (preferably bypassing the system libraries, which in all "Phone models love to" improve "something) directly to the audio output. If the player uses a normal codec (and ready-made codecs were released a long time ago for decoding, and all that is required of them is simply not to mess up. Something to improve the codec is not authorized, it should create an output stream from the packed input stream format), it can spoil the sound only by processing that occurs when using an equalizer, a stereo widener, a bass / treble adjuster, an overestimated gain (before the scale), etc. Perhaps somewhere at the junction of all these functions, the decoded sound is once again converted, and if there are bugs in the program, it may even change away from the original. Now, if the program really distorts the sound / spoils, then I would like to somehow define it. For comparison, one could take lossless, unpack it into .wav and play it back directly to the output. But how to do it bypassing the android? Therefore, for example, I brought aplay in Linux. Well, let it be foobar2000 in Windows with kernel streaming output.

And just include the same file in different players and say that here it plays cleaner, but here it is worse ... Or maybe where it’s worse, there and closest to how it should be? What is the concept of "cleaner" in terms of minimal distortion of the original sound, and not from a subjective point of view, when just listening to more pleasant.

The same BBE sound changes, it’s just a feature equalizer. If you disable the equalizer / BBE and other improvements in JetAudio, will it sound different from Poweramp?

7OH,
What is the use of third-party codecs in deadbeef? Those that he asks for a separate package to install? Type, not through system codecs? Isn't Poweramp right? How would he play, for example, gapless, if he played through the system?
Lares
Message#11
22.11.12, 14:27
[online]

Messages 1251
Check in: 14.06.09
Google Pixel XL

Poveramp and jet "out of the box" give to the ear almost identical sound, the neutron some kind of incomprehensible mess. The settings in the neutron - go in and out, the interface is terrible. In the jet a bit better, but also unintuitively everything. Rover in this regard makes everyone with a huge margin. Excellent interface, thoughtful management, good sound and easy setup. All three are good in general, but only the verandas can be called a truly "popular" player. Something like on Windows. Neutron can and shows the best results in some kind of tests on some test audio recordings, but the interface and settings are made in one place. Comparing with desktop players, you can associate it with FUBAR.

To each his own. Who just needs to install the player, tweak the equalizer, adjust the behavior a bit and immediately listen to the music - rover comes first. To whom to sit for hours and days setting up the player is more important and more preferable than listening to music itself - the neutron is beyond competition. There is a jet somewhere in the middle - right away there is a good sound and interface, but the settings are non-intuitive and confusing.
wernow
Message#12
22.11.12, 14:34
🎄
[offline]

Messages 1380
Check in: 19.06.11

iGold,
And you divide the priorities:
What is more important / reliable for you - ears / hearing / perception of your own, or technical indicators of various measurements ...
Why with prof. ruler to approach amateur development, on non-specialized devices?
If you are an audiophile (or sympathizer), what are you trying to pull out of these players on smartphones? Do you really prefer a thoughtful listening / diving on a smartphone?
And if not, then what difference is better than Lada or Volga (both are insignificant) ..
Black_BG
Message#13
22.11.12, 14:49
Not local
[offline]

Messages 4377
Sony Xperia Z1

iGold @ 11/22/2012, 3:14 PM*
"Like a live concert"

I did not say that it was necessary to compare with a concert, I said that the standard is a living sound and it is impossible to convince me of something else. this is the standard, everything else is a copy.
Your position is close to me, but only on normal playback equipment ...
By the way, it’s very interesting to compare both players at all without any improvements, but this definitely needs to be done through special programs. A jet without a bbe is nothing special, just like a PA.
Bbe is not an equalizer. the equalizer cannot distinguish one instrument from another, bbe can and vice versa, the equalizer can raise a specific frequency entirely, but bbe does not do this, but selects a part of the frequency, the instrument rules.
By the way, I am against some kind of effects when listening, as if it was an extended stereo, this is all a fiction, it was not in the track.
Therefore, only the equalizer and bbe, they fundamentally do not contribute anything to the track, only strengthen and make it clearer, what is already there, but not enough for us)

referring to the decoders, there were proposals to replace them with any other, perhaps, who know how to tidy up something neatly, although yes, in PA, their decoders are not systemic.
Lares @ 11/22/2012, 15:27*
Poveramp and jet "out of the box" give to the ear almost identical sound

+1
but also unintuitively everything.

I do not agree, I figured out the first attempt everywhere)
makes everyone by a wide margin

Yeah, you get stuck among the heaps of buttons, sliders and settings to look for the right ...

I remind you that there is only sound !!! With the screen off on the interface do not care. Do not move away from the topic!

--------------------
Tikali quietly watch.
Black_BG
Message#14
22.11.12, 14:55
Not local
[offline]

Messages 4377
Sony Xperia Z1

both are insignificant

hard ... but we have the benefit is not such a choice))))))

--------------------
Tikali quietly watch.
Darkskiv
Message#15
22.11.12, 15:42
AND ABOUT. Cap
[offline]

Messages 898
Check in: 11.09.06

Black_BG @ 11/22/2012, 3:49 PM*
I remind you that there is only sound !!! With the screen off on the interface do not care. Do not move away from the topic!

And on the default settings, all the specified players play equally bad. So before listening, you must first adjust the sound, and only then listen. Therefore, the interface is directly related to the topic.

--------------------
"Tomorrow will be better." (c) 6.5
Do not tell me what a good phone is, I have one.
Staim
Message#16
22.11.12, 15:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 258
Check in: 14.03.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

I was completely satisfied with the default sound player. I bought PowerAmp at a discount solely because of convenient microplugs - the ability to play by folder, auto-cover, no problems with encodings, scrolling and stopping when pulling headphones.

--------------------
Mobile: Siemens C35i =>SONY CLIE PEG-SJ22 / U + Nokia 6100 =>Palm Tungsten | T3 + SE T630 =>SE W950i =>HTC Hero =>HTC Legend + iPad 2 =>Galaxy Nexus =>iPhone 5 + B & N Nook HD =>Nexus 6 =>Galaxy S8 + Gear S3
Desktop: Windows =>Red Hat Linux =>Gentoo Linux =>Ubuntu Linux + Mac Os X
adasiko
Message#17
22.11.12, 16:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 624
Check in: 16.04.11
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

I compared poweramp with stock on my own piece of gomna. Equally bad :)
I agree with the opinion that the player is only required not to mess up. On smartphones, everything depends on the audio amplifier.
Bottom line: I bought an inexpensive flash player for $ 50

Post has been editedadasiko - 22.11.12, 16:25
zerton
Message#18
23.11.12, 04:14
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10181
Check in: 15.12.10
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

IMHO: the neutron sound is better, what believe, until the jet bbe still did not reach the hands ....
iGold
Message#19
23.11.12, 07:50
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 555
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

Regarding sound without equalizer and improvers, I understood the following:
Zerton @ 11/23/2012, 7:14 AM*
Poveramp and jet "out of the box" give to the ear almost identical sound, the neutron some kind of incomprehensible mess.
Black_BG @ 11/22/2012, 5:49 PM*
A jet without a bbe is nothing special, just like a PA.
DarkSkiv @ 11/22/2012, 6:42 PM*
And on the default settings, all the specified players play equally bad.
I compared poweramp with stock on my own piece of gomna. Equally bad

That sound without embellishment in any player is about the same. Those. By and large, any player is able to simply decode mp3 / ogg / mp4 / flac and output as it is. To this is enough, use a regular player, which is installed initially, and do not soar. Who needs something more, choose the player based on their preferences / requirements.
Who needs to compensate for insufficient quality headphones choose the one where you can play a good EQ or turn on effects like BBE, Clear Bass, Beats.
Someone basically needs the convenience of management, the ability to dynamically compile playlists based on ratings, show (and, if necessary, pre-download) covers, lyrics, artist information, etc.
Someone (for example, I) needs a gapless playback, support for Replay Gain, and the ability to make the player play loudly enough after all this (because the output power of the phone is not very).
Sometimes you just want everything at once :) Well, then it’s already more difficult, because there is no perfect player who can do everything at once, and at the same time at the professional level.

Bbe is not an equalizer. the equalizer cannot distinguish one instrument from another, bbe can, and vice versa, the equalizer can raise a specific frequency entirely, andbbedoes not do this, but chooses part of the frequency,reigns instrument.
I'm by the wayagainst some effects when listeningAs like, extended stereo, this is all a fiction, it was not in the track.
Therefore, only the equalizer and bbe, they essentially do not bring anything new to the track, onlystrengthen and make clearer, what is already there, but not enough for us)

Only I see a contradiction here? Everything that somehow changes the original sound, already brings something new into it.
I saw the settings of some 40 band super equalizer (for PC) for specific models of headphones. They were intended solely to compensate for the distortion of the frequency response inherent in a particular model. And there the deviation from zero was very small. It is for compensation, not for "embellishment". It is possible that the headphones from the phone kit will require much larger deviations. Only, I'm afraid, it still does not help.

The first and most noticeable improvement in sound will be when using good headphones! This is where to start. And do not try to hear something in the bad ones, walking along the original music with a file in the form of an equalizer / BBE / Beats / etc. And with good headphones, all these "improvements" will only spoil the sound. I do not think that my headphones are so good that their further upgrade is not needed. But even on them (Koss Porta Pro) everything sounds much better than on Sennheiser CX-300 plugs, and those are just several orders of magnitude better than Sennheiser MX-450 liners. In Koss, I can distinguish between tools that previously merged into a common mess.

Going to high-quality sound should be iterated along the path of the most effective improvement.
For example, change the standard headphones for good, but with a price within reasonable limits (depending on the capabilities). Wow effect provided :)
Then it is not known to change the received audio file to a self-made .mp3 / .ogg / .mp4 from a lossless format with a decent bit rate. If you don’t feel sorry for the place, you can listen to lossless, but this is already from a cannon on sparrows. Modern lame even at a bitrate of 192 kbps will make such a .mp3, which you most likely will never distinguish from the .flac from which it was made. On any hardware.
Then change the phone to a specialized hardware player, which gives a more powerful and more linear signal at the output.
Use a high-quality software player or hardware firmware that can not distort, but keep the sound in its original form even when using the same Replay Gain.
Then buy even more expensive and high-quality headphones, and if they are not able to pump regularly, then additionally take a portable amplifier for headphones.
There is room for growth, but it requires substantial financial investments and the need to use dedicated dedicated devices. Then, yes, it will be pleasant to listen to music, and it will sound like it was embodied (and the sound producers reduce and check it not in cheap headphones on the non-sound equipment).

Lares @ 11/22/2012, 5:27 PM*
The settings in the neutron - go in and out, the interface is terrible. In the jet a bit better, but also unintuitively everything. Rover in this regard makes everyone with a huge margin. Excellent interface, thoughtful management, good sound and easy setup.

Indeed, Poveramp has a very nice interface (everything you need is at hand, not overloaded with controls, the default theme is beautiful) and good customization options. I don’t want to install a neutron from only one viewing of screenshots on the market. Well, for the moronic interface in the style of Winamp 80s? The screens are large, so all the same nothing can be disassembled, even the square is all. I don’t know how the sound is there, but all these 64-bit sound processing for Hi-End devices on smart phones do not inspire confidence. It looks like beautiful words for those who like to buy interconnecting interconnect cables for a few thousand rubles and, most importantly, after that, hear how the sound has changed! He became "even warmer and more luminous" ;-) Jet did not watch the audio, because I don’t need BBE, and I don’t know what is so special there.
So yes, Poweramp is really the golden mean between the quality of sound processing, the flexibility of settings, the beautiful interface and usability.

Staim @ 11/22/2012, 6:59 PM*
I bought PowerAmp at a discount solely because of convenient microplugs - the ability to play by folder, auto-cover, no problems with encodings, scrolling and stopping when pulling headphones.

Exactly! I bought it myself at the last discount because of the amenities and opportunities that it has in it. And not because he knows how to make "gorgeous sound."

And you divide the priorities:
What is more important / reliable for you - ears / hearing / perception of your own, or technical indicators of various measurements ...
Why with prof. ruler to approach amateur development, on non-specialized devices?
If you are an audiophile (or sympathizer), what are you trying to pull out of these players on smartphones? Do you really prefer a thoughtful listening / diving on a smartphone?

Well, perhaps, I'm still not an audiophile. Those. not ready for maximalism at any cost. And I will not hear anything special in the same 192 kHz, 96 bit, no matter how I listen. But I still love good sound. In its original form. Therefore, at home I keep a collection of music in FLAC'e, and listen to it in its original form (through a good soundtrack in good headphones without an equalizer).
But still, I rarely listen to music at home, and on the road, wearing healthy closed headphones with a 3-meter-high wire and a 6 mm plug connected to some large, cool player is uncomfortable. For a long time I used iAudio X5 player (HDD 60 GB) with Rockbox on board. The sound is good, but it has become old, the power button is broken, it’s time to change the battery again, it doesn’t draw even an hour of music.
I tried to transfer to the phone, I still need to charge it, but the power is now such that no player ever dreamed of. From what I need from the player, everything is in Poweramp. Next, the sound quality limitations due to the hardware of the phone come into force. Well, this is no longer cured, even a special headphone amplifier will not help here. I understand that listening to music on the phone is a compromise between quality and convenience.
In this topic, it was important for me to decide whether the sound of Poweramp is objectively worse when all the equalizers / effects are turned off, or it is already from the category “effects are not so impressive”. As it turned out, if everything is turned off, the sound is the same as everyone else’s. Which suits me perfectly, because everything else I need is in this player.
But whether it is worth listening to music on the phone at all is another question.

I agree with the opinion that the player is only required not to mess up. On smartphones, everything depends on the audio amplifier.
Bottom line: I bought an inexpensive flash player for $ 50

Thank!
This was the last push that prompted me to still order a player for music. I understand that here, too, has its drawbacks: you need to charge separately, there is no Internet, in order to immediately scrobble music on last.fm, you have to carry an additional device. But it does not stutter when the phone launches a heavy application, does not interfere with talking on the phone, while the music from the player through the aux input plays on the radio in the car, and, most importantly, has good performance in output power, quality of the DAC, output impedance.
I ordered SanDisk Sansa Clip + 4GB, move the 32 Gig card from the phone to the player, and I’ll have enough volume for all the music in good quality. And if you want, you can listen to .flac, if you record music not on one card, but on several, and change them like audio discs in the radio tape recorder.

Thank you all for your opinions!

My summary in the bottom line: with good headphones, the sound in Poweramp is no worse than in any other player. And the overall sound quality is highly dependent on its hardware implementation in a particular phone model. But in any case, a specialized hardware player is better :)

PS: sorry for the wall of the text.
Black_BG
Message#20
23.11.12, 08:39
Not local
[offline]

Messages 4377
Sony Xperia Z1

DarkSkiv @ 11/22/2012, 16:42*
So before listening, you must first set up the sound

I agree. I will make a mark in the header separately, that the discussion of the equalizer settings directly affects the sound and is allowed.
flash player

Damn, the output is of course, but firstly I do not hear the phone if I listen to the player. My wife is so, horseradish you can get through
Secondly, another digital pribludu carry with them. Well, and finally - thank God, the sound on the sensation is definitely not inferior to inexpensive flash drives.
iGold @ 11/23/2012, 08:50*
about the same.

just remember that it’s the same on the same hardware, which is absolutely normal if you remember that the main task of a decoder is to reproduce as recorded.
brings something new to it.

not. put a stereo on it, make it new, and correct for example the frequency, correct it, that is.
I have for example the entire frequency response of headphones more or less smooth. To make it absolutely smooth it is worth a little bit to move the equalizer and that's it. the only thing is that there is a peak at 4kHz and I rule it relatively strongly.
What, did I bring something new to the composition? Similarly with bbe. I just rule the volume def. frequencies, but not all, as in the equivalent. By some algorithm, a part of the frequency / sound is selected (the instrument is highlighted) and, touching the same plates, their top is pulled out so that they ring.
The plates were? were effect (stereo, chorus, etc.) imposed? not.
I will draw a parallel with live instruments. it's one thing to just turn up the volume for example high on a guitar or remote for this guitar, and another thing is to plug the guitar into the console, but not directly, but through the pedal.
to compensate for the distortion of the frequency response inherent in a particular model.

in, in, in. I have already said 100 times to the advocates of the opinion that they have “perfect” headphones and the sound in them is the same.
The first and most noticeable improvement in sound will be when using good headphones!

+1
192 kbps will make such .mp3, which you most likely will never distinguish from. Flac'a, from which it was made. On any hardware.

I do not agree. I'm in a blind test and I differ on the columns and on the jet and even in the PA.
There is room for growth

Here you are all right. But for some reason, everything is at the expense of the listener, and the players will continue to do crap and finish the hands, because, by your logic, nothing depends on them .... I do not agree.
and what's so special there is still

coma sound, nothing else. a normal interface, a 20 band equalizer, plays by folders, if needed.

ps
Sorry what a resume you have. maybe I'm so rare just that I have enough volume rocker to switch tracks from the entire interface.
well, work with folders still to add music. and then I don’t care about ryushechki and fishes - I’ve already added music, the phone is in my pocket with the screen off and I’m alone with the sound. And I add tracks for 20 seconds maximum, and I will listen for 2 hours. Of course in the first place the sound)
And of course, the sound is similar, the device is one thing, but it’s still different in one way or another even without eq and other priblud and even not only because I heard the "abstract sound" (where I can’t really understand, especially when I hear it, glitches see: D) but also by tests.
And if the manufacturers of iron players came to mobile phones and know that Max does not know or can not use, then this is not a reason to throw the development aside. read about bbe the same. Even the producers themselves position it as a chip that does not change the sound / adds effects and restores the sound of the instruments. How the algorithm is arranged there, you need to ask the manufacturer, but I hear that nothing superfluous / something did not appear in the sound, but it is getting better. It is because of this approach that the bbe considers the sound not as a set of frequencies, but as a set of tools, and also that it does not bring anything fundamentally new to me and separate it from the rest of the chips, such as stereo, super bass, chorus and other crap. if it was necessary when recording, the musician would take the pedal.

PPP
I always thought that normal people choose the best of what they can for themselves ...

--------------------
Tikali quietly watch.
Black_BG
Message#21
23.11.12, 09:01
Not local
[offline]

Messages 4377
Sony Xperia Z1

Black_BG @ 11/22/2012, 1:23 PM*
Spoiler (+/-) (Famous players and their main topics of discussion. The list is updated!)

Comrades !!!tell who is missing. With me pluses))

--------------------
Tikali quietly watch.

120 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 07/05/19, 14:56