> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Alcatel OT-993D \ 993 - Modification and decorations

Rep: (251)
Modification of software and decorations for the Alcatel one touch 993D \ 993

PictureAcatel one touch 993D \ 993
Description OT-993 | Description OT-993D | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ Embellishments

1. Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk, in the event of a breakdown of your device, only you yourself are responsible for this!
2. In this topic, we post our decorations and modifications only for Alcatel OT-993D \ 993.
3. Discuss the device, firmware, acceleration methods, etc., as well as their work, to produce in the relevant topics. (links above);
4. Before making a message with decorations, it is recommended to check whether widgets, icons, live wallpapers, wallpapers, etc. have already been placed on our forum.
If this is already on the forum, give a link to the profile topic.
In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted.
5. Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation by clicking on the button "+ "
If you have less15 posts push the button A COMPLAINT (under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put " + ".

Attached Image
Instructions for the installation of decorations
1. For those who do not have yet, we put CWM.WhatCWM? . How to install CWM .
2. If you have not done it yet, then you must do itbackup system!
3. Installation. It can be done in two ways.

Method number 1 :
Produced through CWM:
Install zip from sdcard
Choose zip from sdcard
update.zip (or another in name) that we previously throw into the root of the memory card
Reboot system now ...
Note: After this procedure, the device may be loaded for a long time for the first time. Nothing wrong.

Method number 2 :
Manual installation usingES File Manager
Extract the modified files from the downloaded archive and copy their necessary folder on the device
for framework-res.apk, framework.jar, android.policy.jar the path would be: / system / framework
for System-UI.apk, Settings.apk: / system / app
for bootanimation.zip, shutdownanimation.zip: / custpack / JRD_custers / media
For full performance, the rights should be assigned to the files (most likely possible without them, but still) as in the screenshot:
Screenshot
Attached Image
Reboot the device and enjoy the changes

Attached Image
List of decorations

useful links

Everything you do, do at your own peril and risk. No one is responsible for any possible bricks.

This topic is under development

Post has been editedfashionon - 13.12.13, 23:06
Reason for editing: Changes in topic rules.

Rep: (107)
System graphics mod

It was done for 993D, I do not know how it will behave on 993.
Installation is done via CWM.
What is included in it:
  • Antenka
  • Alarm clock
  • Gradient animated battery and its animated charging with a measurement step of 1%
  • Quick Settings Icons

Everything can be seen in one screenshot:
Attached Image

Download:
For a kernel from October 23Attached fileNewUI_Alarm_NoSim.zip(10.32 MB)

For a kernel from November 8:Attached fileNewUI_nov_8_by_beeline09.zip(10.17 MB)

Post has been editedbeeline09 - 22.11.12, 15:55
Reason for editing: Errors corrected

uot kitchen- online kitchen on the assembly of their graphic modifications, from pre-installed by this service
(detailed and brief content on how to use it can be found on the forum). The only thing - in the kitchen settings you need to specify the type of memory eMMC. This is needed for CWM.

Rep: (1)
Is it possible to roll back to native graphics? Too big icons, in my opinion, and the abundance of colors irritates my eye ...

charliecrusher @ 11/22/2012, 3:27*
Is it possible to roll back to native graphics? Too big icons, in my opinion, and the abundance of colors irritates my eye ...

You need the original System-UI.apk. I don't have it. If someone gives it to you, then post it here and I will redo the update archive with a standard graphic.
And for the future. Screenshots are laid out in order for a person to immediately appreciate and understand whether he needs it or not.

The screenshot is still not sufficiently indicative, you need to put everything, try, twist, and say that “I didn’t fit.”, As without it? In general, I remembered yesterday about the ROM Toolbox, there was an opportunity to replace the battery icon, and it turns out that while I was not looking, they added the ability to change almost the entire interface in general, I advise you to take a closer look (well, of course a billion different tweaks and buns also can not but rejoice).

P.S. Here SystemUI - pulled out of its pure cwm-backup, thanks in advance!

Attached files

Attached fileSystemUI.apk(1.39 MB)

Rep: (92)
Now it's HELLO! ) And on the November core, which buns work?)

BIMcheg @ 11/22/2012, 3:58 PM*
Now it's HELLO! ) And on the November core, which buns work?)

Already the same works. Look in my mod added kernel mod from November 8th
charliecrusher @ 11/22/2012, 2:09 PM*
P.S. Here SystemUI - pulled out of its pure cwm-backup, thanks in advance!

And this applies to you ;-)

Already the same works. Look in my mod added kernel mod from November 8th

And this applies to you ;-)

So I have the October core, and I don’t need a mod either. Or did I not understand something?

ROM Toolbox, in principle, changes the icons without problems, except for the alarm clock, or the batteries: if there was an icon in 1% increments, and a new one, say, 10, then the porridge is obtained. And for some reason, there are artifacts from old icons, in some places, for example, data transfer arrows, colored, from your mod, appear on top of the connection indicators, although the indicators themselves are new.

Rep: (0)
It seems to me that I was very unlucky. Now I can’t install Che, due to the fact that I have 993 and not 993D, so I don’t have to wait for the firmware, but if someone has tested the mod to replace the graphics with 993, please write

charliecrusher @ 11/22/2012, 5:48 PM*
So I have the October core, and I don’t need a mod either. Or did I not understand something?

Aah, well, to go back, you need to copy the System-UI along the path / mnt / system / app and set the rights as in the instructions in the header. This is if there is a root. If you want CWM restoring back, then I can collect

Posted 11/22/2012, 6:57 PM:

charliecrusher @ 11/22/2012, 5:53 PM*
ROM Toolbox, in principle, changes the icons without problems, except for the alarm clock, or the batteries: if there was an icon in 1% increments, and a new one, say, 10, then the porridge is obtained. And for some reason, there are artifacts from old icons, in some places, for example, data transfer arrows, colored, from your mod, appear on top of the connection indicators, although the indicators themselves are new.

Graphic modes are not compatible, including with the rum toolbox.
bender120 @ 11/22/2012, 7:26 PM*
It seems to me that I was very unlucky. Now I can’t install Che, due to the fact that I have 993 and not 993D, so I don’t have to wait for the firmware, but if someone has tested the mod to replace the graphics with 993, please write

Why not lucky? From the topic on the firmware CWM set? If there is a CWM, then you can do it for you ;-)

yes cwm set

And the truth is, I forgot against the background of all these recovery problems that you can just put an old apk into the system, thanks for bringing my mind back to the ground! :-D

bender120 @ 11/23/2012, 00:03*
yes cwm set

Good! So if not yet, then put the root through CWM. Zadi through the root of the explorer in / mnt / system / app and throw me System-UI.apk from there and from / mnt / system / framework throw off framework-res.apk I'll make you a mod.

here

Attached files

Attached fileframework-res.apk(7.86 MB)
Attached fileSystemUI.apk(1.4 MB)

bender120 @ 11/23/2012, 2:52 PM*
here

Today at work the park. In principle, you yourself can do everythingHERE
There you need to upload your two files to the appropriate places and that's it. Try through google translate. If nothing happens at all, I'll do it to you later ...

Rep: (92)
Your "battery" from the cap is exposed to the November core. ) works!))beeline09,

BIMcheg @ 11/23/2012, 3:36 PM*
Your "battery" from the cap is exposed to the November core. ) works!)) beeline09,

And not buggy? Polazy look. Some are buggy, if you put the October mod on the November kernel ...

I tried to assemble myself and assembled in install install install aborted

everything turned out turned out

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19 10:32