Talk Consoles for Android miniPC, TV, media centers and other | Discussion remotes, airmouse, etc.

Rep: (801)
Remote controls for Android miniPC, TV, media centers and other things

Useful

Remote controls
1. Mele F10 Seneor Remote, Fly air mouse + wilress keyboard + remote control
Attached Image

Full console with airmaus + keyboard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pm5ZW0RKrQ

2. 2.4GHz Wireless Multi Keyboard for PC tablet google tv box
Attached Image
Attached Image

Klava with media buttons and airmaus

3. 2.4GHz Wireless Fly Multi Mouse for PC Tablet PC google tv box 2 (RC-11)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Klava with media buttons and airmus var2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKDLtogru20

4. Seneor Remote 2.4GHz Fly Air Gyro Sensing Mouse for PC Android HTPC IPTV box
Attached ImageAttached Image
Remote with airmaus (for reviews - convenient, but without the keyboard)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgys0dnihoM

5. Lenovo N5901 2 in 1 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Multimedia Keyboard Mouse with Trackball Wireless Mouse

6. Russian version iPazzPort touchpad mini wireless keyboard
Attached Image

Keyboard with Russian letters and touchpad. there is a backlight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDYkoBj7X8w

7. iPazzport KP-810 (Ipazzport Air Mouse Keyboard)

8. Mini Fly Mouse RC13 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboardwith Speaker & MicrophoneWireless Bidirectional Voice Air Mouse
Attached Image
Attached Image

Remote keyboard with Air Motion, microphone and speaker!

9. Rapoo E2700
Attached Image

Just a wireless keyboard + touchpad. There is in Russian stores.

10. Remote with keyboard NoNane

11. MELE F10 Lite

12. mini i 25

All options cost $ 30 +/-. Sometimes some of them are offered bundled with a media player.

After a long election, he himself stopped at number 1 - he was pleased with the full-fledged console + normal keyboard.
Rii i25A remote control reviewandHERE
Catalog of remotes
Remote categories
REGISTER OF REFERENCES TO CONTROL PANELS for Android Consoles

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 15.02.19, 19:56
Reason for editing: REGISTRY REFERENCES TO CONTROLS for android consoles

Rep: (0)
All the same, for those familiar with laptops, how easy is it to switch to an accelerometer airmose? I'm still inclined to the device number 6 with that. Dissuade pliz?

Has anyone used a conventional wireless mouse + keyboard kit on 2.4GHz?

Rep: (25)
wladalex @ 01/08/2013, 13:35*
On the product page it is written that it may not be delivered to Russia. What is the state of things really?

here I am, unfortunately, not an adviser, since I was brought over the hill - no problem. Look for "Air Mouse" in search of ibeya, there are other sellers. The model itself appeared relatively recently.

Morpheios @ 01/08/2013, 16:07*
All the same, for those familiar with laptops, how easy is it to switch to an accelerometer airmose? I'm still inclined to the device number 6 with that. Dissuade pliz?

if in trouble with a simple mouse, it is almost the same. In addition, the cursor speed is easily adjustable in the settings. I used the touchpad over the network from the phone - not mine.

Rep: (29)
Morpheios @ 01/08/2013, 19:07*
All the same, for those familiar with laptops, how easy is it to switch to an accelerometer airmose?

For f10, the adaptation period probably took me even two minutes.

Rep: (33)
Adamsky @ 01/08/2013, 1:01 PM*
Akkum in the remote is EVIL! I know from my own experience, constantly sdyhaet at the most inopportune moment! Better simple penny batteries at several. months, or 4 charged - one pair in the remote, the other is always on hand to keep. What about Claudia, I also thought that it was true, but it turned out that it was completely wrong. More problems than amenities. Therefore, I bought T2 - very good! The only minus for me is no IR for tele.

With the fact that the batteries are better (as for me - so rechargeable, yes) I agree.
But with the keyboard - I do not understand yet :), why is that? Key size or something else?
I look towards ipazzport. for example, likesuch a
Here is the touchpad too
works like a mouse wheel, i.e. scrolling pages.
or how? write, highlighting in red that there is a multitouch: blush: but it seems a little expensive - as much as $ 54.99 + Shipping, while they have a mere $ 14.99.
What do you think?

Rep: (1574)
I look towards ipazzport. for example like
Here is the touchpad too

The touchpad is too miniature and to scroll diagonally, you have to move your finger 5-6 times.

Multinazhatiy (two or more) mine no no

But with the keyboard - I do not understand yet, why is that? Key size or something else?

Well, especially for my tasks (search, address in the browser line, lola in chat rooms and forums, etc.) a "digital-letter-dialing" with a mouse is quite enough. More capacious text arrays I prefer to type on BB. In addition, for some reason, my Claudia constantly lagged and, when pressed, once entered 2-3 characters.
write, highlighting in red that there is a multitouch

You can forget about the support of multitouch in devices without a touch interface (MK808 and others like it). : yes2:

Greetings to all. I bought myself the other day android TV mk808 with remote control airmouse rc11. I thought that the built-in gyroscope would allow playing games with support (the same NFS). But it did not work out.
Tell me, please, which console has such a chip? Or maybe someone bought a similar remote?

B_u_T_e_K ​​@ 01/09/2013, 13:13*
Greetings to all. I bought myself the other day android TV mk808 with remote control airmouse rc11. I thought that the built-in gyroscope would allow playing games with support (the same NFS). But it did not work out.
Tell me, please, which console has such a chip? Or maybe someone bought a similar remote?

Not sure that there are such consoles ...

I did not check it myself, but try to flash on 1.6 from finless and install RKremote.apk on the phone from the folder with the firmware. The phone will act as a joystick with a gyroscope.

Rep: (95)
B_u_T_e_K ​​@ 9.1.2013, 16:13*

You need to try full-fledged joysticks that understand each other with android. Go through the topics of MK808 and Imito mx1. I think there met a mention of them. But not sure what it is in those topics.

Rep: (41)
Good afternoon everyone
I have an iPazzPort KP-810-18R 2.4G keyboard, the year worked perfectly.
But suddenly she stopped working, the pairing with the whistle disappeared.
Buttons work - when pressed, the transmission indicator is triggered.
I can't do pairing, Fn + RF on the keyboard and the button in the indicator on the whistle.
I tried to press / not press / turn on in different variations and sequences, on different computers.
I sin a little on WiFi, networks may interfere, but not to say that there are a lot of them.

It does not work and that's it, can someone tell me what the problem is?

Rep: (13)
del-y-sid
in receiver

Rep: (41)
zAlexandrz,
AND? What exactly? what can be done?
(The indicator on the receiver is working, the whistle in the system is normally detected, the drivers are installed)

Rep: (14)
today finally got a mini PS
during this time I ordered and received 3 remotes)) such remote controls are number 4 number 7 and one morehttp://www.aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-2.../655106232.html
Who can tell from the remote to make gestures like fingers ??
Well, for example, reduce or increase the screen?
If on the tablet there just spread your fingers increased, shifted reduced, and here what to do?
and switching languages ​​is what needs to be done?

Post has been editedyrkese - 11.01.13, 20:45

Yrkes @ 11/01/2013, 18:41*
Who can tell from the remote to make gestures like fingers ??

multitouch is not supported.

Rep: (2)
Hello!
Can someone tell me how on RC11 in Android 4.XX switch to Russian, constantly typing in English letters, regardless of which language is selected during input.
And in general, the device is decent, after a couple of minutes of habituation, it is not too difficult to type directly from the on-screen keyboard, just for a long time: D.
Thank.

I tried to make Russian on RC11, but this is impossible, because The remote control transmits the code of the pressed letter (and these are English letters), there it is impossible to set it to Russian.

Rep: (9)
Maybe not right, but to switch the language on an external keyboard, you need to use a third-party keyboard, which has support for switching the layout of the hardware keyboard. For example - Smart Keyboard, Hackers Keyboard
More Russian Keyboard

Post has been editedanjey2908 - 14.01.13, 14:04

Rep: (302)
Maybe not right, but to switch the language on an external keyboard, you need to use a third-party keyboard, which has support for switching the layout of the hardware keyboard. For example - Smart Keyboard, Hackers Keyboard

you are absolutely right

Rep: (7)
Guys, can anyone need a new IPAZZ keyboard with Russian letters?
Mini keyboard IPAZZ-2 Russian Keyboard + TouchPad + Laser Russian [Podolsk, Moscow]

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/04/19, 9:48