> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia J - Firmware

Rep: (1044)
Firmware Sony Xperia J (OS Android в„ў 4.0.4 / 4.1.2)
PictureSony Xperia J, ST26i, JLo
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Modifications of software and decorations | Custom firmware | CyanogenMod firmware (OS 4.x.x) пїЅ | Firmware

IMPORTANT
Whatever you do, you do at your own risk!
Neither I nor the other authors of articles and tutorials
BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTION!

Be sure at every step! If any item is in doubt or misunderstanding,
If there are SOME terms that you do not recognize, STOP! Find the answer!

Complaints about failure when flashing without log FlashTool deleted without warning.

Before any action with firmware ALWAYS make a backup!
Who knows if today pleased electrician (=

If you have something went wrong when changing the system files and / or setting the flash the official firmware via FlashTool, and then think where you're mistaken

Do not ask stupid questions, do not clutter SUBJECT!
Assures virtually all problems have been discussed in this thread!
LEARN TO SEARCH! Learn to read! BE PATIENT!

You can always ask your question in any search engine!
GOOGLE TO YOU HELP !!!

Drivers, utilities, and instructions to them
Official programs for working with the phone
Informal programs to work with your phone

Driver installation

Unlocking and locking the bootloader
Check unlocked bootloader or not:
  1. We dial in the call*#*#7378423#*#*
  2. ClickService info - Configuration - Rooting status
  • Bootloader unlock allowed- Yes The bootloader is not unlocked; you can unlock it;
  • Bootloader unlock allowed - No The bootloader is not unlocked, cannot be unlocked;
  • Bootloader unlock - Yes Bootloader unlocked

* If you are trying to unlock the bootloader on your phone for the first time, then you first need to read it - Saving DRM keys when unlocking

Official firmware
Kernel firmware
are two ways to program flashtool and fastboot tool described here. What is easier and more convenient for you to decide.

1. through flashtool:
  • meaning that the driver adb installed, flashtool program.
  • connect your phone to the PC in fastboot mode - Turn off the phone ->sandwiched "volume up" button ->USB-cable connection.
  • flashtool open the program, it click on the button "flash" with lightning, select the mode "fastboot", the pop-up window, select the "Select kernel to flash", specify the path to the file * img or * elf. Immediately begin the kernel flashing process.

2. Through utility fastboot:
  • is meant that the installed driver adb.
  • connect your phone to the PC in fastboot mode - Turn off the phone ->sandwiched "volume up" button ->USB-cable connection.
  • copy the kernel file (* .img) to a folder with fastboot tool.
  • In a folder with fastboot tool of the Android SDK package (eg adt-bundle-windows-x86sdkplatform-tools) hold down shift, and right click on empty space - open the command window. Open cmd.exe already inscribed by to this folder (useful).
  • you can check the connection to your phone from your PC by entering the line: "fastboot devices"
  • enter the string "fastboot flash boot boot.img". What will give the command fastboot flash utility to flash the boot.img kernel image file in the boot partition in the device.

Kernel core
Attached Imagekernel_11.0.A.3.18
Attached Imagekernel_11.2.A.0.21
Attached Imagekernel_11.0.A.7.5
Attached Imagekernel_11.2.A.0.31
Attached Imagekernel_11.2.A.0.33
Attached ImageAll engines in one place
Overclocked cores
Attached ImageThe core of overclocking to 1300MHz, 11.0.A.7.5
Attached ImageNucleus with acceleration up to 1300MHz, 11.2.A.0.31 / 33
Attached ImageNucleus with acceleration up to 1800MHz, 11.2.A.0.31 / 33
Attached ImageOptimized core overclocking to 1536MHz, 11.2.A.0.31 / 33
Attached ImageAll overclocked core in one place
Attached Imageall core torrent
Install CWM Recovery

Entrance to the CWM Recovery:
Entrance to the CWM Recovery from the included phone and firmware without a PCandanother way
When you turn on the phonerepeatedly click the "volume +"until CWM menu
Installing Root / Superuser
Different and Useful

/User activity in the topic/ /Why Android slows/

What not to do:
When unlocked, the bootloader is updated by air (to do an OTA-update). Otherwise, get "dead brick"

Officially discontinued support for SONY XPERIA J

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 08.06.20, 14:02
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (15)
asata,
And here in more detail :)
Ruth got?

Rep: (1)
Bought this device is not bad but it turned out to be with marriage touchscreen is damaged or something, now I'm waiting for him vozvrosheniya of service (((Root's page Look I gothttp://vk.com/topic-36589801_27114783

Rep: (8)
AndySwen @ 02.11.2012, 22:56*
Ruth got?

Varthammer @ 02.11.2012, 23:18*

Or hereSony Xperia P - Firmware (OS 2.3.7 / 4.0.4 / 4.x)

Rep: (0)
Made Root. Thanks for the link! Working!
Holo Launcher is faster than the built-in or just your habitual?
I have someone places an internal drive and an SD card? As a result?

Rep: (71)
tried to get root on the instructions ... and I have is there is no runoff, "Backup and Recovery" program. Through that then run the script?

Therepach @ 04.11.2012, 11:16*
and it turns out I do not have the drain program "Backup and Restore"

Here everything step by step, with links to the files you want, trySony Xperia S - Firmware

asata,
Well, nothing really happened.
1. The "Backup and Restore" loaded on your link crashes at startup. He and you had originally installed?
2. How do you put the drivers for the device? I have worked in the Task Manager in "Other devices" is displayed unidentified Android device, and in the "Portable devices" - have XPERIA J.

Rep: (15)
Therepach,
and me: no recovery points Backup

Therepach @ 04.11.2012, 14:49*
The "Backup and Restore" loaded on your link crashes at startup. He and you had originally installed?

Of course, not ctoyala. There are two files, try to put in a different sequence, I can not remember how to do it.

Therepach @ 04.11.2012, 14:49*
displayed unidentified Android device

This is the main problem. Try here manually, or set the Sony PC Companion. Yes, do not kill the machine)
Attached filesony Drivers.rar(67.33 MB)

Rep: (28)
Therepach the presence of the restoration program is not necessary.
as I did at the Tipo Root (jay the same)
Fleshtul launched by clicking the icon of Ruth .Poydet rutirovaniya process and come out on the phone label on the restoration, click the restore and then the phone will reboot a couple of times. After writing to the flash tul root acces alowed (or something like), you can disconnect the power cord. Well, rejoice obtained rue.

asata @ 04.11.2012, 15:46*
Yes, do not kill the machine)

Noble goal justifies the means.

Happened!
Drivers need to be installed from your post. The "Backup and Restore" and does not start (but probably put these files still makes sense), but a request for recovery was out of the script - it is necessary to agree on data recovery, then restart and actually all

Rep: (11)
It is strange that someone had problems with firewood. I have not seen any software itself are all set

art1ink @ 04.11.2012, 17:12*
I have not seen any software itself are all set

adb drivers it is unlikely to establish

asata, Xperia J .Fit at the first connection, and when installing software, and the balance established. Debugging and the like are not used!

Post has been editedart1ink - 04.11.12, 16:31

art1ink,
Obviously - it depends on the version of the OSes on your computer. In general, it is necessary to check and verify ...

art1ink @ 04.11.2012, 17:28*
Debugging and the like are not used!

So what? successfully got to do root?

Post has been editedTherepach - 04.11.12, 16:34

Therepach, did not set yet, the backup partition is present. While the drain will not sit doing nothing, and firmware not at the expense cm do not know to be honest.

Post has been editedart1ink - 04.11.12, 16:53

art1ink @ 04.11.2012, 17:28*
and installed when you install the software, and the rest

key phrase

Rep: (214)
Hmm, I schA update phone came through PCC.
11.0.A.3.28

Post has been editedSnick66 - 14.11.12, 21:21

Rep: (621)
Snick66 @ 14.11.2012, 21:17*
Hmm, I schA update phone came through PCC.
11.0.A.3.28
Very interesting! ..: huh:)

Rep: (214)
in
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 18:41