> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Vitrum Browser | [iPad] The new concept of browsing on the iPad, which will not leave you equal

Rep: (27)
Vitrum Browser
version: 1.3.1

Last update of the program in the header:29.04.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Gestures that are especially useful with fullscreen browsing:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
new concept of browsing on the iPad.

Description:
Vitrum Browserit is a unique product, it cannot be described simply by listing its capabilities or functions, since it has nothing to compare with.

This is probably the most unusual browser on the iPad, which you can only find, but we made it unusual not just to stand out, we basically changed the browsing on the iPad, but pursued only one goal - increasing usability and for this we had to break some familiar rules Apple's usability, look beyond their boundaries.

It is difficult to explain in words, you just need to download and try to understand.Vitrum Browseryou may not like it and you decide that doing such a product was just nonsense, but I’m pretty sure that usingVitrumand understanding it, you will see that the browser can be completely different, while only winning in convenience.

- More than 20 unique solutions in the interface simplifying browsing
- Download Manager
- Select browser type
- Private mode
- Ability to set code

Of course there will be those to whomVitrumabsolutely not like it, maybe they will be the majority, I do not know, but in any case I will be grateful for any feedback, we will try to accommodate them.

Vitrumfundamentally free product and will remain so even after the final launch. Tell your friends aboutVitrum- the more people respond, the betterVitrumwill become, let's break standards and create something new together.

Homepage: http://capablebits.com/
iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...847799&mt=8

Download: version 1.3.1

Post has been editedBlack fish - 29.04.14, 08:50

Rep: (3)
Good evening.
The browser is not bad, I ask for the following
updates enable the function of remembering passwords on sites.

Rep: (19)
Downloaded. Let's start the study now. I will write my opinion later)

Rep: (10125)
I would also like to try this browser on my iPad'e 2 (IOS6). But, unfortunately, there is no such possibility, because a message falls out: "Your request cannot be processed. The program you requested is currently unavailable in the German Store (store / store)."
And what do you command me to do with it? :)
My device is not hacked and I can’t download it differently, as I understand it, I have no way. Will any movements be undertaken in this direction?

I liked the speed. Appearance liked.
It’s not clear how page preservation works.
I saved the page, but all the files that are responsible for the design of the page + design elements were not preserved. Stupidly white page with text.
So it should be? Or does the page data not be exported to the folder responsible for the design?

When writing a request to Google through the address bar, possible options do not pop up. It would be nice to add.

And thanks for the good browser. 70 percent that I will switch to it)

Posted on 11/26/2012, 11:59 PM:

And the question is still. What exactly does changing the browser in the settings, except for the substitution of the referrer?
And then, for example, when you select any other browser, the text "Desktop" appears next to the link.

Posted on 11/27/2012, 00:00:

+ add to the panel above the keyboard where there are punctuation marks and domains, the .ru domain

Posted on 11/27/2012, 00:04:

Sometimes it’s not clear how the finger gesture works to switch between tabs. You swipe the left part to the right, but switches to the left, but it should be to the right, and vice versa.

Posted on 11/27/2012, 00:06:

And last)
My opinion is purely.
The panel on the right is where the search and close the page.
It seems a little redundant to me.
It would be necessary to remove this socket somewhere or make it on call. Let's sayTap on the screen 2 times.

Post has been editedxpsoft - 27.11.12, 00:06

OI would even say that)

Photos are uploaded and uploaded through this browser.
I fell in love.

Attached Image

xpsoft
Thank you so much for such a detailed answer!
I will answer in order.
Xpsoft @ 11.26.2012, 23:06*
I saved the page, but all the files that are responsible for the design of the page + design elements were not preserved. Stupidly white page with text.
So it should be? Or does the page data not be exported to the folder responsible for the design?

Unfortunately, yes, it should be so, you can get around this problem only using the privat API, for which Apple will more than likely withdraw the application from sales, until the developer’s account is closed.
You can use the Save part of page function: select Save part of page, select the desired part of the page and click Copy, in this case part of the page is saved as web archive, saving the layout and design of this particular part of the page, for example an article. Previously, this could be done by programmatically selecting the entire page and saving it as a web archive, but, as I said, now it can only be done through the private API. There are several developments on this subject, but they are still too raw.
When writing a request to Google through the address bar, possible options do not pop up. It would be nice to add.

Now the address bar picks up your sites from the history and bookmarks, and when you type a query into the address bar, it gives the corresponding results, and they do not repeat and displays the domains in the first place, i.e. if you went to this post and then start typing "savagemessiahzine.com", then the first on the list will besavagemessiahzine.com, and in second place are the posts you visited with the most recent in the beginning.
Yes, we’ll definitely add Google’s hints, though they are only in English so far, we’ll definitely come up with Russian ones too.

And thanks for the good browser. 70 percent that I will switch to it)

We will do our best for this :)

And the question is still. What exactly does changing the browser in the settings, except for the substitution of the referrer?
And then, for example, when you select any other browser, the text "Desktop" appears next to the link.

The text Desktop shows that you are in desktop browser mode and allows you to quickly switch to normal mode, as some resources are not displayed correctly and work slowly on the iPad when they think that the request comes from a desktop browser. For most resources, if you want to view it in Desktop mode, nothing will change, when choosing different types of browsers, this is important when the resource, for example, works only with IE6, usually these are service resources, which, however, you need to have access.
+ add to the panel above the keyboard where there are punctuation marks and domains, the .ru domain

Be sure to add for Russian localization.

Sometimes it’s not clear how the finger gesture works to switch between tabs. You swipe the left part to the right, but switches to the left, but it should be to the right, and vice versa.

The fact is that you switch tabs within one group that you created and if you switch from the last tab to the potential next one, which will not exist, you will be automatically transferred to the very first tab of the group, so visually the tab switches to the opposite side.
And last)
My opinion is purely.
The panel on the right is where the search and close the page.
It seems a little redundant to me.
It would be necessary to remove this socket somewhere or make it on call. Let's tap 2 times on the screen

You are absolutely right! In the next update, which will be this week, it will only change visually, but in the next we will present a slightly different model for closing the current tab, which, by the way, has still not been entered by anyone and which, we think, will be very convenient even then we can refuse the sidebar.

Thanks again for such a detailed answer!

Xpsoft @ 11.27.2012, 00:32*
Photos are uploaded and uploaded through this browser.
I fell in love.

This is very cool, after these words I want to sit down and continue working right now! :)
Good evening,sdenis_1704
Sdenis_1704 @ 11.26.2012, 20:56*
Good evening.
The browser is not bad, I ask for the following
updates enable the function of remembering passwords on sites.

Thank you very much for your feedback. This function will be mandatory in one of the next updates, your opinion has accelerated the appearance of this function a little more!

s_k_u_n_k
S_k_u_n_k @ 11.26.2012, 10:48 PM*
I would also like to try this browser on my iPad'e 2 (IOS6). But, unfortunately, there is no such possibility, because a message falls out: "Your request cannot be processed. The program you requested is currently unavailable in the German Store (store / store)."
And what do you command me to do with it?
My device is not hacked and I can’t download it differently, as I understand it, I have no way. Will any movements be undertaken in this direction?

Yes, of course, and I must apologize for the temporary inconvenience. The fact is that at the beginning we decided to show the product to you, our compatriots, and the support that you provide is difficult to overestimate. For this reason, the browser is not yet available in the European AppStore, because the launch to the west is only in the plans so far, but it will not take long, this is a matter of literally the next two weeks. If you will, I added you as a friend and as soon as Vitrum is available in Europe, I will write you a message immediately.

Rep: (237)
So I decided to help a little in development too:
I would like the private mode to work a little more friendly, namely, when minimizing the application and / or turning off the iPad screen with a lock, the private mode page closes immediately, but this is not entirely correct. I would like to have at least 2 minutes before the page closes.

I have one more suggestion.

When writing text from the keyboard (not into the address bar), I would like to see an express panel with punctuation marks, as when entering text into the address bar. Commas, colon, dashes, etc.
It would make writing the text much easier.

Rep: (1)
Yes, the browser is good, you can’t say anything, a bit more functions and everything will be fine, worked hard: thank_you:
But I don’t know, I have a problem, I can’t log in to VK, it knocks it out on the restore page, although in safari all the rules go)
he is not, litter came in, with the help of input not email but mobile phones)

Post has been editedSkyllet - 27.11.12, 12:42

Skyllet
Skyllet @ 11.27.2012, 11:41*
Yes, the browser is good, you can’t say anything, a bit more functions and everything will be fine, well worked
But I don’t know, I have a problem, I can’t log in to VK, it knocks it out on the restore page, although in safari all the rules go)

Thanks, we will definitely add functions. Try Clear cookies and data should help, in general a very strange problem, it should go away with the next update.

xpsoft
Xpsoft @ 11.27.2012, 10:16*
When writing text from the keyboard (not into the address bar), I would like to see an express panel with punctuation marks, as when entering text into the address bar. Commas, colon, dashes, etc.
It would make writing the text much easier.

Thanks for the advice, today we’ll definitely see what you can do about it.

Gooru
Gooru @ 11.27.2012, 08:24*
So I decided to help a little in development too:
I would like the private mode to work a little more friendly, namely, when minimizing the application and / or turning off the iPad screen with a lock, the private mode page closes immediately, but this is not entirely correct. I would like to have at least 2 minutes before the page closes.

Very glad to hear that! You will need to think, because different timeouts are justified for different situations, but yes, I agree, instantly clearing the contents of the tabs is probably not too friendly :)

Rep: (0)
Plokhoj
Thanks for the browser. I will test while I like it!
My question is: by what principle are bookmarks sorted? Can I add a function to arrange them myself in a convenient order?

axel b
Axel B @ 11.27.2012, 11:58*
Thanks for the browser. I will test while I like it!
My question is: by what principle are bookmarks sorted? Can I add a function to arrange them myself in a convenient order?

This is very cool and thank you for the tip!
As for the bookmarks, yes, they are still sorted by the time they were added, it’s easy to work with them in the address bar, because Once you add the page to your bookmarks, you can always find it by the URL or page name, even after clearing the history, but unfortunately, you can’t change their location relative to each other.

There is simply a great concept for working with bookmarks, in any case I want to believe in her genius :), which we are working on now and I hope she will see the light this year.

Plokhoj
Unfortunately, by the time they are added, they are not sorted by me, but sorted in some unknown order ... Either a bookmark is added to the central part, or after the second bookmark. And in theory it should be added to the very end.

axel b
Axel B @ 11.27.2012, 12:31*
Unfortunately, by the time they are added, they are not sorted by me, but sorted in some unknown order ... Either a bookmark is added to the central part, or after the second bookmark. And in theory it should be added to the very end.

Very strange. If possible, please send a screenshot.
Please tell me, where do you look at your bookmarks? Bookmarks can be viewed in the control panel, the "Bookmarks" item and there they are sorted by the time they were added, I could not play the bookmark adding randomly.
They can also be seen when entering text in the address bar, there they appear with a pin icon and are sorted not by the time they were created, but by the time they were last visited.

Plokhoj
I sent the screenshots to the mail of your development team.
Bookmarks I look in the "Bookmarks"

Rep: (10125)
Plokhoj @ 11.26.2012, 23:51*
... For this reason, the browser is not yet available in the European AppStore, because the launch to the west is only in the plans so far, but it will not take long, this is a matter of literally the next two weeks. If you will, I added you as a friend and as soon as Vitrum is available in Europe, I will write you a message immediately.

Thank you, you can only wait.
And such a question: "Will the synchronization of saved bookmarks be screwed?" If you are going to stay and develop as necessary, then I would like to have such a function, because when changing the device would not have to re-clog your bookmarks stored in this browser. Or, perhaps, make it possible to import bookmarks from other browsers, maybe also from a desktop PC? In general, at your discretion :).
I look, many are already now, at the initial stage, satisfied with the browser, therefore, too, I would like to join and see and try, and if I like it, then stay on it :)) I repeat, it remains only to wait ...

The browser is interesting, but you need to get used to it! Very interested in synchronizing and importing bookmarks, especially from chrome! Having everything at hand, so to speak, adapt to a new browser would be easier! And the speed seemed to me slower than chrome, but I think it's fixable! The product deserves attention! Keep it up!

Post has been editedApostle13 - 27.11.12, 19:30

Rep: (2)
Hmm ... I read the comments, and I see that the browser is good. And the most important thing is the responsiveness of the developers. I myself am an OC: Android user. And I really miss the browser to replace the standard one, and therefore I would be very grateful if you in the future we thought about porting to Android, it would be insanely cool, because the browser is really good.

s_k_u_n_k
S_k_u_n_k @ 11.27.2012, 13:52*
Thank you, you can only wait.
And such a question: "Will the synchronization of saved bookmarks be screwed?"
I see, many are already now, at the initial stage, satisfied with the browser, therefore, I would also like to join and see and try, and if I like it, then stay on it ... I repeat, it remains only to wait ...

Yes, synchronization will be required! We are now actively working in this direction and are going to propose a concept that has no analogues so far, I hope that you all will like it, though it takes time to develop it.

Apostle13
Apostle13 @ 11.27.2012, 18:29*
The browser is interesting, but you need to get used to it! Very interested in synchronizing and importing bookmarks, especially from chrome! Having everything at hand, so to speak, adapt to a new browser would be easier! And the speed seemed to me slower than chrome, but I think it's fixable! The product deserves attention! Keep it up!

Thank you, I will try :) Yes, somewhere in terms of speed chrome is still ahead, but not everywhere and not for long) Still, chrome was written by one of the largest companies in the world, and Vitrum was one developer) And about bookmarks, as I said above, we are just doing it!

arzor94
Arzor94 @ 11.27.2012, 20:18*
Hmm ... I read the comments, and I see that the browser is good. And the most important thing is the responsiveness of the developers. I myself am an OC: Android user. And I really miss the browser to replace the standard one, and therefore I would be very grateful if you in the future we thought about porting to Android, it would be insanely cool, because the browser is really good.

Yes, of course, Android is a very interesting direction and we will definitely deal with it, just as long as we don’t have enough hands, now we are actively looking for another developer in the team and then we can say something more specific :)

Posted on 11/27/2012, 10:54 PM:

axel b
Axel B @ 11.27.2012, 13:19*
I sent the screenshots to the mail of your development team.
Bookmarks I look in the "Bookmarks"

Thank you very much for sending such detailed information, we will try to figure it out today.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 16:06