> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

55 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Thl W6 - Firmware
svitaliia
Message#1
17.11.12, 19:09
Aggregator
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 948
Check in: 15.01.11
Coolpad 7320

Thl W6 - Firmware
PictureThl w6
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.

IMPORTANT
Everything described here you do at your own peril and risk. Administrationsavagemessiahzine.comand users providing information are not responsible for your actions.

If you do not have the firmware process, then make sure that you have installed all the drivers (read the global instructions)

Please, before any manipulations with the phone, do not forget to charge it at least 50% and make a backup!

Attention! At the moment there are several versions of THL W6, as the production of new batches of thl phones slightly changes the used components, in connection with which the phone only works adequately on its core modem and system libraries, as well the first batch of phones had a thl logo on the front panel and 19 characters serial number, delivered without Russian, gapps and with Chinese garbage, most likely intended for the domestic market or were a test batch, later devices with thl logo on the front panel and with a serial number went m of 20 symbols and Russian gapps, likely is the final one or international version. All this I mean that the firmware for THL W6 in general can very easily not be specific to your little animal (most often Wi-Fi does not work (modem does not fit), bluetooth and sound stuttering is possible (incorrect boot.img and system libraries) , it’s finally not clear whether the phone should wake up from the home button.In the first installments, it always wakes up when pressed, in the international version it doesn’t wake up from deep sleep mode (perhaps thl chip or not the correct boot.img). work based on firmware 22.10, then international versions of faith but they are updated in 5-10 days increments and each time they come up with a new firmware version, although none of them make any functional changes other than binding to a new hardware .. therefore, developing firmware for this device can be considered almost impossible ïŒ

Drivers and Utilities
How to install drivers, root, cwm, etc. look in the instructions section

This archive contains everything that you may need for flashing the phone: a program for getting root, for flashing the phone (SP flash tool), a program for installing CWM-recovery (MTK droid-tools), the necessary drivers, as well as an archive with google-applications (set via CWM):
Attached fileTHL_W6_drivers_gapps_root_CWM_soft.rar(60.15 MB)

Separate files of this archive:

Attached fileDrivers.rar(15.95 MB)
Attached fileMTK_ROOT.zip(4.05 MB)

Attached fileMTKdroidTools + CWM.rar(9.27 MB)
[attachment = "2231177: SP_Flash ...
.1224.01.rar "] [attachment =" 2236377: calendar.zip "] -apdeyt for CWM, (just perform the install zip from internal sdcard operation) adding calendar (for those who set gapps-ics-20120429- until 23.11.2012 signed)
Official firmware
LEWA OS 4.0.4
Custom firmware
Project VS for all phone versions
Actually, I am the author of the assemblies, so write to me about the defects found (but there should be no problems;))
How to install CWM, see global instructions

modems
install via CWM using the install zip from sdcard command
the modem date indicates the firmware from which it was taken
boot.img
install via CWM using the install zip from sdcard command
the date boot.img indicates the firmware from which it was taken
archive containing boot.img from all firmware-stock is a clean image taken from the firmware, repacked my build, which added correct tcp configs for stable wi-fi and support for init.d scripts
Instructions

Attached files

Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01.rar(3.62 MB)

Post has been editedNikoz47 - 25.01.15, 03:52
Reason for editing: Is this a topic header? Or poster advertising | Well, I went too far, with whom it does not happen)
rommex73
Message#2
15.11.12, 02:20
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 356
Check in: 26.12.08
Chuwi hi8

so,GETTING RUTA

takenhere- all the glory for the method goes to some TPSparky, but its days will last

so:

1. enable USB debugging
2. connect the phone to the computer and make sure that it is displayed in the device manager as an Android Composite ADB Device
3. download the program as an archivehere
4. unpack the archive
5. in the resulting folder run TPSparkyRoot.bat
6. then the following will happen three times: the phone will reboot - let it boot fully - then press any key
7. after pressing the key for the third time, the program will close, a one-eyed toad will appear in the phone))))

Posted on 11/15/2012, 2:20:

Flashing Thl W6performed according to detailed instructions in Russian:

SP Flash Tool Firmware Manual for all MT6575 / 77 devices, except devices based on AGold projects

which is posted on another site with a detailed description and pictures. I will not copy other people's works here, Google to help.

Let me remind you that WiFi stopped working on firmware from 7.11. On the firmware from 20.10 there are no such problems.

Post has been editedrommex73 - 15.11.12, 02:52

--------------------
ZTE Blade>H4300>Thl w6>Dakele BigCola2>>Pipo T8 + Chuwi Hi8>>Chuwi Hi10 + Lenovo K3 Note>>UMI Plus + Ramos MOS1 Max
My program for operators / photographers:Magic Canon ViewFinder Free
denisneposeda
Message#3
16.11.12, 21:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Check in: 21.10.12
Jiayu S2 Advanced

pegasstis there in the firmware?))) haha) I wonder where he found this?)

--------------------
wil75
Message#4
16.11.12, 22:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 147
Check in: 03.09.06
Meizu Pro 6

I'm not sure about the Play Store either. Where could he come from? The firmware is stable until one, without it.

Maybe according to this instruction:http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?p=687951#p687951
After all, initially there is no market on B3 +.

--------------------
M1 note
wil75
Message#5
16.11.12, 22:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 147
Meizu Pro 6

You are not even afraid to flash!
instruction:http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?p=711476#p711476

--------------------
M1 note
denisneposeda
Message#6
16.11.12, 22:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Jiayu S2 Advanced

wil75
Message#7
16.11.12, 22:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 147
Meizu Pro 6

The fourth point of the campaign will not do (
"4 Get the moderation from the same phone. For thl w3 + this is from August 16, 2012."

--------------------
M1 note
denisneposeda
Message#8
16.11.12, 22:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Jiayu S2 Advanced

PaNcHeR28
Message#9
17.11.12, 02:28
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2238
Check in: 28.06.10
LG G Pad 8.3

I do not understand the disorders about the absence in the firmware of the market. And what prevents to pull out apk with which thread of the "brotherly" firmware, or in the end, ask Google?) -
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=...D0%B9%D0%B4+4.0

Post has been editedPaNcHeR28 - 17.11.12, 02:37

--------------------
* Samsung Galaxy S * + * Samsung Galaxy Tab *. LG G Pad 8.3, V500 + Fly IQ442 Quad Miracle 2
-----
"The meeting continues, gentlemen of the jury! ... I will command the parade! ...."
denisneposeda
Message#10
17.11.12, 13:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Jiayu S2 Advanced

And CWM (modrecovery which is called here) no one put? Is the Zopo 900 suitable?

No, there are still no such craftsmen, here only one received a root and reflash and that's it, no further progress)))

--------------------
wil75
Message#11
17.11.12, 14:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 147
Meizu Pro 6

CWM recovery from thl w3 + started up and the directive

Fine!

Post has been editedwil75 - 17.11.12, 15:32

--------------------
M1 note
svitaliia
Message#12
17.11.12, 15:10
Aggregator
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 948
Coolpad 7320

Installing CWM-recovery and activating google-applications (including google play)

Do everything at your own peril and risk

Read from start to finish

everything went well for me .. yes, and I don’t see a single irreparable operation in these manipulations.

A little frivolously written and there are no references to the authors of many things, please forgive me for this shortcoming, wrote in haste

Antiviruses can swear on the MTKdroidTools executable, it's okay, just turn it off for the duration of all manipulations

So in general..thl w6 out of the box..mtk6577..platform is one for all Chinese, glory to the great Chinese production..not the topic
We download this archive to begin with, unpack it all somewhere, better in a separate folder in the root of drive C, but I keep it all on my desktop .. so .. I write it all for the phone out of the box.
Attached fileTHL W6 CWM recovery + gapps.rar(57.15 MB)

1) while swinging, turn on the phone, go to Settings-sequrity and set the Unknown sources checkbox, then in the developer options and set the USB-debugging checkbox, now the important point! Take the cable and stick inUSB port on the motherboard, I mean those in the back. I also strongly advise you to have at least a gigabyte of free space in the phone's memory to save the backup system.
2) If you do not have the drivers installed, then go to the device manager and see your phone there with an exclamation yellow sign. We click on it, click to update the driver or something similar, select the search on the computer, specify the path to the folder MT6575 + USB + VCOM + drivers and select our Win in it. Then the wines itself will install everything and as a result your phone will become the android phone-USB composite interface. Enough for a start.
3) now we transfer the gapps-ics-20120429-signed file as it is to the root of the phone memory (for this we connect and disconnect USB storage)
4) now open the root for thl w6 folder and launch TPSparkyRoot. In general, we get the root according to the instructions given here somewhere. General view of the process after the launch: the phone restarts, waiting for the full load + 20 seconds to complete all starting operations, again press the inter and again with the new one, after the second reboot, click the inter two times and the phone will reboot for the last time, as a result you should a superuser will appear (the main point is not to press inter when the phone is in the reboot stage :) otherwise you have to start all over again)
5) now there is a root. The phone is turned on and connected to the PC in the rear port. Open the folder MTKdroidTools and run the application of the same name. In the lower left corner a green rectangle should light up and information about the phone will appear (if it didn’t happen, then you don’t have any driver installed). Go to the root, backup, recovery tab. PUT THE GALK ONUSE BOOT FROM PHONE. and click the recovery and boot button. The process of extracting the boot will go, then ask about installing it into the phone, click yes, then the recovery.img file selection window will pop up. In the folder with this program file isTHL_W6_CWM_RECOVERY. Choose it, click confirmation, then confirm the request to install it in the phone, respectively, everything went well, and you will be asked to reboot into recovery. We press yes
6) we are in CWM, click backup and restore-select backup to internal storage (or so and wait for completion), then in the main section click wipe data / factory reset (will delete all your data !!), then cgoose zip from sdcard-choose zip from internal storage and select gapps-ics-20120429-signed, confirm the installation, then in the advanced section, select fix permissions and reboot the phone. Then the greeting logo will come out with the Android in Kiatus, we are not frightened and click the second line, the menu of language selection will appear and further we will set up the phone and get root again if desired.

combination to enter recovery: on the phone off, hold down the volume down button + home + power and hold until a long vibration passes
P.S. A flash drive looks like CWM does not determine .. you can only work with internal memory, although I can have such a flash drive .. check that it's not difficult for later

Post has been editedsvitaliia - 18.11.12, 12:57
Reason for editing: added gapps to archive

--------------------
aukau
Message#13
17.11.12, 16:26
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 13.01.09

svitaliia

- swung archiveTHL W6 CWM recovery + gapps.rar(30.16 MB), when unpacking Anti-Virus SEP 12 issued:

Scan Type: Auto Protection Scan
Event: Threat detected!
Security risk detected: Hacktool
File: ... \ THL + W6 + CWM + recovery + gapps \ MTKdroidTools \ files \ zR
Location: ... \ THL + W6 + CWM + recovery + gapps \ MTKdroidTools \ files
Computer: ...- PC
User: Administrator
Action completed: Pending side effects analysis: Access denied
Discovery Date: November 17, 2012 19:12:58

this is normal???

--------------------
hp iPAQ rw6815; HTC Diamond; RoverPC V7 VGA; Samsung GIO S5660; JIAYU G2; THL W6; ZOPO ZP900;SAMSUNG SM-N9005 LTE
svitaliia
Message#14
17.11.12, 16:29
Aggregator
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 948
Coolpad 7320

- downloaded the THL W6 CWM recovery + gapps.rar archive (30.16 MB), while unpacking the Anti-virus SEP 12 issued:

Scan Type: Auto Protection Scan
Event: Threat detected!
Security risk detected: Hacktool
File: ... \ THL + W6 + CWM + recovery + gapps \ MTKdroidTools \ files \ zR
Location: ... \ THL + W6 + CWM + recovery + gapps \ MTKdroidTools \ files
Computer: ...- PC
User: Administrator
Action completed: Pending side effects analysis: Access denied
Discovery Date: November 17, 2012 19:12:58

Normally, there are no viruses there, this is a program in the unsigned executable, so the antiviruses are cussing, turn it off for the time of its manipulations

--------------------
denisneposeda
Message#15
17.11.12, 22:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Jiayu S2 Advanced

PaNcHeR28,The question was, we did not manually put the Store, I answered about it, and not about the solution with the market)

Posted on 11/17/2012, 10:33 PM:

svitaliiaWhere is the choice of language after a reboot .... is there a Russian? Or is this problem still not solved?)

Post has been editeddenisneposeda - 17.11.12, 22:35

--------------------
denisneposeda
Message#16
17.11.12, 23:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Jiayu S2 Advanced

Something climbed ... nadybal such ....Tytsthere it would seem like about a new firmware from 7 numbers which ...?

Posted on 11/17/2012, 10:59 PM:

svitaliiaBut is it real?) I think we will all be grateful) otherwise I’m tired of climbing)

Posted on 11/17/2012, 11:01 PM:

svitaliiaI have 30.2 mb downloads of your file ... it writes a network error and so 3 times in a row (
ps already downloaded)

Post has been editeddenisneposeda - 17.11.12, 23:22

--------------------
denisneposeda
Message#17
18.11.12, 05:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Jiayu S2 Advanced

Instructions on firmware, getting root, installing CWM-recovery and drivers, activating Google services.

Files
1. Firmware dated 10.30.12;
2. Firmware dated 11/07/12.
All files you can download from the header of this topic :)

Installing Android ADB Interface drivers and MT6575 + USB + VCOM + drivers (required for firmware)
1. Connect the phone to the computer in USB debugging mode;
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. A new device will appear in the Device Manager;
Attached Image

3.1 Control Panel ->Device Manager ->Action (or right-click on the name of your computer) ->Install old equipment ->Installing equipment selected from the list manually ->Show all devices (click Next) ->Install from disk ->Specify the path to the android_winusb.inf file (Android_Phone_usb_driver folder) ->Android ADB Interface;
3.2 Control Panel ->Device Manager ->Action (or right-click on the name of your computer) ->Install old equipment ->Installing equipment selected from the list manually ->Show all devices (click Next) ->Install from disk ->Specify the path to the folder MT6575 + USB + VCOM + drivers ->choose a folder for your system and in it a file of the required bit depth (32 or 64-bit);
4. The desired device will appear in the Device Manager;
Attached Image

5. Done.

Re-flashing using the SP flash tool
1. Install the Android ADB Interface driver and MT6575 + USB + VCOM + drivers (see above), if installed, skip it, also install the Preloader drivers from the header;
2. Turn off the smartphone, disconnect from the computer and wait for some time (~ 30 seconds or just distort the battery after turning it off);
3. Unpack the firmware in a separate folder in the root of drive C, make sure that in the name of all the folders leading to the firmware filesonly latin letters!no hieroglyphs or cyrillic !! .
4. Run Flash_tool.exe (SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01) from the same folder;
6. Click on the "Scatter-loading" button, select the file MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (located in the folder with the firmware);
Attached Image

I strongly recommend with daily firmware to remove daws from withpreloader and dsp_blin order to reduce the risk of getting a brick, the program when you click dawnload will give a warning, clickYesand connect the phone.
7. Press the "Download" button;
8. Connect the phone to the computer, the firmware will start;
9. After the end of the firmware this window will appear:
Attached Image
now simply unplug the phone from the computer and close the flash tool;
10. Done.

Getting root
1. Install the Android ADB Interface driver (see above), if installed, then skip;
2. Connect the phone to the computer in USB debugging mode;
3. Run TPSparkyRoot.bat (TPSparkyRoot folder);
4. Your phone will reboot, wait until the system is fully loaded (The main thing is not to press the key immediately after starting the program or while rebooting the phone! and then everything will start again;)).
5. Press any button, give the phone a full reboot, press again, until after pressing the key the bat file closes.
6. Done.
Attached Image

Installing CWM-recovery
1. Install the Android ADB Interface driver (see above), if installed, then skip;
2. Connect the phone in USB-debugging mode.
3. Run MTKdroidTools.exe (MTKdroidTools folder) and look for a green rectangle with the inscription root shell to appear in the lower left corner (if this does not happen, first install root, then restart MTKdroidTools;
4. Go to the tab "root, backup, recovery", mark "Use the boot from the phone";
Attached Image

5. Click on the "Recovery and boot" button, agree with everything that the program offers (put a boot, a new recovery into the phone, etc.).
6. A window will appear to select the recovery.img file, select THL_W6_CWM_RECOVERY.img (MTKdroidTools folder), again we agree with everything that the program offers;
7. Restart the phone in recovery mode;
8. Boot CWM recovery;
Enter recovery: on the phone off, hold down the volume down button + home + power and hold until a long vibration passes.

Activate Google Services
1. Connect the phone to the computer in USB Storage mode;
2. Copy the file gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip to the phone root;
3. Requires CWM-recovery (see above);
Enter recovery: on the phone off, hold down the volume down button + home + power and hold until a long vibration passes.
4. wipe data / factory reset
5. install zip from sdcard ->choose zip from sdcard ->Yes - Install gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip (installation will go) ->exit the root recovery;
6. advanced ->fix permissions ->exit the root recovery;
7. reboot system now (reboot the phone);
8. Chinese hieroglyphs will appear, the second line on top of the language selection, set up at your discretion;
9. Done.
Attached Image

Post has been editedsvitaliia - 30.11.12, 18:31
Reason for editing: corrected broken links after transfer

--------------------
Beast Sloth
Message#18
18.11.12, 10:43
Free shooter for life :)
[offline]

Messages 1253
Check in: 19.04.10

I decided in advance to download all the tools myself, downloaded the archive

THL W6 CWM recovery+gapps.rar download

, antivir did not swear. But or have I become blind to old age, or haven't understood something, and where is the gapps file itself? : Sveta: I see the driver, flash driver, etc., but I do not see the Google set. Poke your nose, pliz, for me, plus in turnips will not rust ...

--------------------
The only thing that sails is the shit
denisneposeda
Message#19
18.11.12, 10:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Jiayu S2 Advanced

Beast Sloth,No, you need to download from the Internet, orTytstab files, and there will be a "File for the activation of Google-Services."

--------------------
Beast Sloth
Message#20
18.11.12, 10:50
Free shooter for life :)
[offline]

Messages 1253
Check in: 19.04.10

denisneposedaa thanks, see It's just that the instructions say that I thought that they were also thrown into the archive. Plus left: yes2:

--------------------
The only thing that sails is the shit
denisneposeda
Message#21
18.11.12, 10:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Jiayu S2 Advanced

Beast Sloth,I, too, so, I shoveled everything, so google search and all the buzz.

Regarding the firmware from 07.10, yes, wi-fi falls off ... in the settings you can not switch from off-to on, only possible in the wi-fi settings themselves, where the networks appear, the wi-fi turns on, but it is cut off. : beee:
Cool unlocking, purely for the company))
Attached Image

And yet, somewhere busting the Chinese ... I have one MTS sim ... displayed with hieroglyphs ... when connecting Usb, the description is also with hieroglyphs ... when I clicked ... turned into English.

--------------------
Thl

55 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 18:40