Asphalt Injection | The races

Rep: (10)
Asphalt injection

Attached Image

Asphalt - one of the best arcade racing series for portable platforms - conquers the high-tech PlayStation Vita and takes full advantage of its innovations. The most comfortable controls, excellent graphics, the broadest opportunities for communication and competitions on the network - all thirty-three pleasures ... in your pocket!

* The fleet includes 52 licensed cars of world famous brands, including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Mercedes. Prefer classic models or do you like hot sports news? Choose to your taste!
* 20 tracks around the world - from Shanghai to Monte Carlo, embodied in great graphics. Only PS Vita can provide such a high quality image in a portable format!
* Achieve success in the racing field in career mode by participating in 10 large-scale events and in more than a hundred individual races.
* It’s easy and pleasant to drive a racing car - two analog joysticks, a gyroscope and a rear PS Vita touch panel make driving as comfortable as possible.
* Use new social features to chat with friends, show off your trophies, cars, the best races and other achievements in the Communication Zone.
* Compete for the laurels of the best racer with other players in various network modes with support for up to 8 participants.

Prices:
BOX - 1390 rubles.
PSN - 1089 (445 before 21/11/12) rubles.

English language
Prizes: 34 (1/5/9/19)
Weight: 785 MB
Multiplayer: Yes

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedbartx2 - 18.11.12, 14:33

Warning game to 11/21/12 worth 445r , In principle for the port Andrei and this price is just right.
Compared with Androyd, then improved detail, quality texter, as a game of Nativ with anti-aliasing. Management course wood but you can play. Vsme advise until the sale at that price to take

Post has been editedbartx2 - 18.11.12, 15:22

Rep: (8)
it is better to androyd for 30R. Buy: rofl:

Fierce_19 @ 18.11.2012, 16:44*
it is better to androyd for 30R. buy

Well it is possible and there)) but in his time as a 6toy left on the bodies it was worth 200p. And then the graph strongly enough tightened, and management of nat buttons instead of tilting the phone or poking into the sensor. Well, a few game modes added on. In general, for a game of this level is considered acceptable in principle 445r.

Rep: (1045)
I think even 445r for it a lot)
This is the level of Java pumped with graphics, I do not understand how such people hawala from year to year: lol:

Rep: (31)
Played the demo, I did not like. Yes and MW already bought, so in that sense I do not see.

Rep: (67)
445r for it - fine, but yes, the NSF came out - why spend money ..?

elfx @ 19.11.2012, 12:07*
445r for it - fine, but yes, the NSF came out - why spend money ..?

NSF is already platinum, platinum vaypaut2048 with both additions))

So almost passed all 5 stars.
There was one race. Can you explain to me how to count the stars in the racing duel mode? If the rest of the course, come first, gain drift, and so, here itself the conditions for obtaining the basic 3 stars no ((

Rep: (741)
bartx2,
In duels like the maximum can be 3 stars. it was on the ITS in the asphalt.

It is not here. 5 stars.
3 stars two main stars of the additional condition (for example, to raise money, to break no more than 2 times, do as the drift)
Yes I have all received 5 stars. It turned out it was necessary to come to 20+ seconds ahead.

Rep: (741)
bartx2, Well then, and there was a knock duels mono 5 stars. I went all the asphalt and the second did not even know. : D

+ Another platinum))

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedbartx2 - 13.12.12, 22:21

Rep: (68)
Yes, she's here simply: sveta:

Well, do not tell, some races on 5zvezd had to pass through 10 times to dislodge. As well as 100 victories in multiplayer is not such an easy task, sometimes it's not easy, and sometimes go lamer that losing just come out and all the game ends.

Rep: (0)
Well, you are a bomb, well done guys, I can not collect all 5 stars. To 78% and reached the MB to 85%, sometimes eyes were cut from the long game. Cool toy. Question in fact, simply dial 5 stars leagues or in the whole career to get a cup of a professional?

Post has been edited-Varela- - 10.02.13, 13:44

It is necessary in all races Xinli get 5 stars. And in the end score 500/500

Yesterday and he answered his own question, it is sufficient to collect the cup to 5 stars in one of the leagues. Now remained MP: blush:
bartx2, and how you made a screenshot of the screen with the awards?

Nome start button +

garbage android: yes2:

Post has been editeddrgdrggrdgdrg - 11.02.13, 15:58

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 7:57