> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Ectaco Universal Translator | Qualitative offline dictionary. A huge number of languages.

Rep: (20)
Ectaco Universal Translator
Version: 1.6.3.2m

Last update of the program in the header:16.06.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Qualitative offline dictionary. A huge number of languages.

Description:
Dictionary, including "out of the box" 183 language! Instant translation in any direction, it does not require internet connection!
Imagine, now you can get instant translation of words from 183 languages!

Supported languages ​​(translation in any direction):
Achinese, Afrikaans, Akan, Alabama, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Aymara, Azeri, Balinese, Bari, Bashkir, Basque, Batak, Belarusian, Bikol, Breton, Buginese, Bulgarian, Buryat, Catalan, Cebuano, Chechen, Chinese Mandarin, Choctaw , Chorti, Chuang, Chukchi, Chuvash, Creole, Crimean, Croatian, Czech, Dakota, Danish, Dungan, Dutch, Dyerma (Zarma), Efik (Ibibio), English, Erzya, Esperanto, Estonian, Evenki, Ewe, Faeroese, Fang , Farsi, Fijian, Finnish, Foochow, French, Frisian, Fulani, Gagauz, Galician, Gan, Ganda, Georgian, German, Greek, Guarani, Hainanese (Min Nan), Hausa, Hebrew, Hiligaynon (Ilonggo), Hindi, Hmong, Hunanese (Xiang), Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Ilocano, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kalenjin, Kamba, Kaqchikel, Karaim, Karakalpak, Karen, Kashubian, Kazakh, Khakas, Khanty, Kikuyu (Gikuyu), Kinyarwanda, Kisii ( Gusii), Komi, Korean, Koryak, Krymchak, Kumyk, Kurdish, Kyrghiz, Latin, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Lombard, Luo (Dholuo), Maasai, Macedonian, Madurese, Ma kassar, Malay, Maltese, Manado, Mansi, Maori, Mapudungun, Mari, Medanese, Minangkabau, Moksha, Mongolian, Nanai, Navajo, Ndebele, Ninglish, Nivkh, Norwegian, Nyanja (Chichewa), Ojibwa, Panay, Papiamento, Polish, Portuguese , Provencal, Quechua, Romanian, Romansh, Runasimi, Rundi, Russian, Samoan, Sango, Sara, Scots, Sepedi, Serbian, Shona, Sichuanese, Sidamo, Silesian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swati , Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tatar, Teochew, Teso, Thai, Tonga, Tsonga, Tswana, Tumbuka, Turkish, Turkmen, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Venda, Vietnamese, Winnebago, Wolof, Xhosa, Yakut, Yao, Yolngu , Yucatec, Zulu.

Also, the audio pronunciation (as I understand it, the standard voice engine is not the most chic, to be honest.):
Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Chinese Mandarin, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Farsi (Persian), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.

I stumbled upon a store, find the full version in the Finder, but the theme is, oddly enough, was not. I think we should fix it. =)

Developer: Ectaco-LingvoSoft
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...mVjdGFjby51dCJd

Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version: 1.6.3.2m Ectaco Universal Translator (Post Alex0047 # 40880127)

Past versions
Version: 0.2.9m Attached filecom.ectaco.ut-0.2.9m-free.apk (16.66 MB)

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 17.06.15, 00:30
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (3)
A good dictionary, pleases its audio pronunciation, but there are no verb conjugations.

Rep: (52)
"The dictionary without examples - just a skeleton" (c)

Or is it all the same interface for dictionaries (as GoldenDict) and you can throw your?

Post has been editedgim0 - 19.11.12, 13:17

Rep: (3)
The full version, please. For a reason, of course.

Rep: (2)
Dictionary of course quality, but examples of the use of words is sorely missed

Rep: (485)
I bought this dictionary a couple of months ago, it is very interesting that this free version ... it seems only sold complete ... I can lay, but I do not know what my different from that in the header.

Rep: (2)
V-S-K
It would be greatly appreciated: thank_you:

Rep: (60)
On Dizayre not voiced speech. Downloaded voice acting, ticks all standing, all snips - bunches, and does not speak infection :(

Rep: (46)
Glossary good, I liked it. A lot of languages, and above all there is a transliteration. If there is a TTS from Nuance / Acapella / Loquendo / SVOX, the program says it. Eng. will speak English. version of Nuance, Milena Russian Russian, German, German. Kachesvto is very different from the built-in voices. I climbed to download German and French module Nuance ...

Rep: (0)
The only dictionary in which there kumyk language! For the sake of this language and shaking.

Rep: (1)
defusoidusis @ 21.11.2012, 10:44*
I climbed to download German and French module Nuance ...

and where useful and where it then Suva? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (46)
Severe_dude @ 28.11.2012, 12:05*
and where useful and where it then Suva?

HereLook, in the spoiler Nuance. French just do not have. Suva where there is written.

Post has been editeddefusoidusis - 28.11.12, 18:37

Rep: (0)
Very poor vocabulary

Rep: (507)
Here keep full version

Attached files

Attached filecom.ectaco.ut.6.apk(16.66 MB)

Rep: (196)
The people, of course subject - it's very good ...
But in addition to the drawbacks mentioned here (for example, the lack of examples, phrases ...), I want to mention one more - no slang.
By the way, precisely because of the lack of slang in his time did not use Lingvo - like contains a billion words, and the words from the ordinary, slang English ... no way, Lingvo was not some ordinary (not just slang) words ...

What I'm getting at?
At one time Ectaco was a wonderful glossary eng / rus + rus / eng.
It was called:
Ectaco Partner Dictionary v. 2.5.5
But, alas, it is only for Windows Mibile 2003 and 2005-2006.
Here is everything - and slang, and examples, and even pronunciation. However, there is no transcription. And weighed only 3MB! However, only dictionary Anglo-Russian (and vice versa).

Question: Is there something similar for OS Android?
Well, maybe not from of Ectaco ... The main thing is that the words were chosen wisely - the frequency of their use in English with slang, with examples and voice acting, not nepoymi from what reasons ...

ZY By the way, on my teXet X-Basic Android v.4.2.2 sabzhevoy application crashes - demolished it.

Post has been editedmkudritsky - 25.09.13, 12:57

Rep: (11)
And where is it to get a dictionary? : Blush:

Rep: (5426)
philin21 @ 09.10.2013, 16:28*
And where is it to get a dictionary?

Not tired of copy-paste the issue of the topic in the subject? ..
Download the program, of course.

Rep: (11)
Anais10 @ 09.10.2013, 16:40*
Not tired of copy-paste the issue of the topic in the subject? ..

Do not be mean! Not tired ... you want to say that 16.66 Mb bend together 183 languages ​​??? On the other prog I saw one language dictionaries to 120 Mb !!! : Beee:

Rep: (5426)
philin21 @ 09.10.2013, 17:17*
Do not be mean! Not tired ... you want to say that 16.66 Mb bend together 183 languages ​​???

Firstly, do not poke, we are on the brotherhood did not drink, and secondly, is it so hard to guess that the download of a program involves downloads from its site in the internet? First try to at least put the program to look into its menu and think, and then to ask.

Rep: (1)
I'm sorry, no one knows whether this program supports fotoperevod offline?

Post has been editedDroidmann - 25.06.14, 18:16

Rep: (67549)
Universal Translator v1.6.3.2m
What's new
Fixed history & cache lists functioning.
Search operating as an AsyncTask thread.
Design improvements.
Updated user interface messages.
Optimized sources for better performance.
Bug fixes.

Attached fileUniversal Translator v1.6.3.2m.apk(21.08 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 16:12