> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia U - Accessories

Rep: (224)
Accessories forSony xperia u
PictureSXU, ST25i, Kumquat
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations of Sony Xperia U пїЅ | CyanogenMod Firmware (OS 9.1) | Sony & SE Owners Club пїЅ | Xperia U Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

how to get around the problem of increased power consumption when you connect flash drives via OTG-cable
Board 1 fromserjik007
tip 2a way to power downfromreturn666.
All operations are carried out at your own risk, the author of the post and threads are not liable!

Explore accessories for the Xperia U, we choose the most suitable.
user accessories

Overview Vinyl stickers

Post has been edited$ iLence - 20.03.13, 18:55
Reason for Editing: Advanced User accessories

Rep: (2)
Well, let's tell someone that bought in addition)) has recently acquired a silicone case, such as Italian) in his hand was a pleasant stay, before constantly strove to fall from his hands, until satisfied. Music does not often use, home headphones are good, but their shape is no good for me (earplugs) so use the ears from an iPod, and the length is perfect and sound is normal for me))

Rep: (0)
Grot61 @ 17.11.2012, 18:14*
recently acquired Silicone, such as Italian)

and he looks like a link can throw? not greatly increases the body? For the third day I think a case to take or maybe do not take? Like this Casetyts. can someone used if it is convenient?

Rep: (9)
qwerty2828,
I have such a brown color.
Two weeks have a crack next to the button incl., Although no nebylo strikes.
With the overlay is much more convenient, horoscho in the hand and protects it from dirt and scratches.
Plastic velvet, not easily soiled.
I liked.
The films included in the patch debts. Pokukpal separately matt - was 100 times glossy running with phone

ABOUT! sorry, I have a very similar rigid plate but Jekod.like this

Post has been editedcc20 - 17.11.12, 23:49

Rep: (1)
Hmm-mm. From covers better to take silicone.
Plastic cover - bespontovaya thing less durable than silicon)
And silicone - transparent and cheaper .... And in me - and does not spoil the appearance of the device. Bulky plastic of some kind.

http://www.fitcase.ru/collection/chehol-dl...liektsiia-gecko

kycok_nupora @ 18.11.2012, 05:39*
Plastic bulky some

No thicker than silicon, as well as someone like that.
Here you can see. unlike the video I have no flex and no backlash when dressed.
But Silicone, Of the benefits (or a minus?) I see the close button.

Who had the opportunity to compare the phone pouch plastic and silicone? Write your feedback.

Post has been editedcc20 - 18.11.12, 11:10

It has become wider by a few millimeters. Button closing, uncomfortable at first, but after a day used to, I even like it more.

I will insert my 5 kopecks:
I took Silicone Black Case:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-BK-TPU-Gel-S...=item27cad299a7

plastic white:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290768668773?ssPag...984.m1439.l2649

Leather-Lopatnic:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300775581757?ssPag...984.m1439.l2649

Leather Case-pocket:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-LEATHER-POUC...=item19ce803315

column portable, true quality video sound messy, but the volume of the gut:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150479188053?ssPag...984.m1439.l2649

U-MaG,
If you can describe briefly the + and - each, the other will be easier to navigate

cc20 @ 18.11.2012, 11:48*
But silicone, of the benefits (or a minus?) See the close button.

where do you see them? clearly put forth that you need to watch the purchase, but I have shaped carrying case for all the buttons and holes in the bag is cut.
Appearance and safety of all the silicone wins. although the appearance can and controversial issue)

high-capacity battery anyone could find?
I have Andida company to 1600mA, but it fuflovaya, holds less than the usual + in nova battery is shown as 1100ma

CC20,

Silicone Black Case:
Durable plastic, eventually stretched

plastic white:
sits comfortably better silicone, but less durable, it can crack if dropped

Leather-Lopatnic:
handy thing, if you except the weave in the pockets of only a couple of cards and money.

Leather Case-pocket:
Stylish looks, minus: when the phone is in it, covered with a speaker and a quieter call

column portable, true quality video sound messy, but the volume of the gut:
very cheap, the sound lazhovy, but the volume standards

Post has been editedU-mag - 18.11.12, 19:52

kycok_nupora @ 18.11.2012, 16:42*
where do you see them? clearly put forth that you need to watch the purchase, but I have shaped carrying case for all the buttons and holes in the bag is cut

and where do you see them? open. or very lazy to open the link, and may the eyes a little wider. especially for you below a photo of my links, and all with no holes for the buttons.
Attached Image

Attached Image

U-mag
+

cc20 @ 18.11.2012, 22:22*
cc20

I have a decent answer in my post above yours before, where there was a reference to a case that I have. So it turns out, there are silicone case with slots, there's no. Referring to your vidashku not looking. It seems like you're mine.

PS Eye and you have an identical problem in this case. or laziness

Post has been editedkycok_nupora - 19.11.12, 03:41

kycok_nupora @ 19.11.2012, 04:39*
an adequate response to my post above

under your link went, I saw, but what about your office? My quote was
cc20 @ 18.11.2012, 11:48*
But silicone, of the benefits (or a minus?) See the close button.

that relied onI, About to say, but you did not go to the link, did not understand, and "reached into his bottle"
kycok_nupora @ 18.11.2012, 16:42*
where do you see them?

continue trying.
so do not distort, behave culturally

Rep: (60)
Want to buysuchcover book.
Who else uses?

I ordered. I came to receive phone got into the case, refused. And the quality of execution to be honest was not impressed.

Post has been editedVitus625 - 30.11.12, 18:11
Reason for editing: Added view in hands.

Rep: (3)
the way people get by digging in the labels and found such a label "dok.stantsii settings", what does that mean ??

Rep: (60)
prefekto

Dock settings.

If your phone supports a car or desktop dock, you can use the Dock settings to set the phone algorithms and plant interaction.

For more information about the applications that open when the phone is connected to a docking station, see. Sections navigator, clock, and the documentation for the docking station.

Audio.

Setting is available when the phone is connected to a car or desktop dock. When you use car station opens a dialog box where you can select whether the music and sounds will be played through the station speaker. If you are using a desktop station opens a dialog box where you can choose whether music and other sounds played through the line-out connector on the station. These settings will be applied only to use the docking station. other settings can be set for other docking stations.

Sound when installed in the docking station.

Check this box to play a sound when the phone is connected to a docking station or unplug it.

A source

Rep: (3)
ehhh. sorry, well thank you explained)))

Rep: (224)
finally I bought OTG-cable, but unfortunately no one home flash drive is not connected due to the high consumption of food ... who enjoys what flash drives in this situation and how to choose the right when buying?

Rep: (16)
d1.mas @ 15.12.2012, 19:42*
who what uses flash drives in this situation and how to choose the right when buying?

choose the right - by trial and error
I use here such:
Attached Image

at the same time is as follows:
Attached Image
does not want to work
what it depends on is unknown to me and I think that the list of workable many flash drives would help

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 11:05