Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 the Golden | Gorgeous JRPG now on the Vita!

Rep: (6)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 the Golden

Attached Image

The legendary hit Playstation 2 is now on the Vita! Japanese tactical RPG with turn-based combat system. This port is designed specifically for the new portable console. Added about 1.5 hours voiced dialogues, innovation in gameplay, new characters and persona.

Game Site: www.atlus.com/persona4
Developer: Atlus
Publisher: Atlus

Gameplay video

Price boxed edition 39.99 usd
Price PSN - ???

The release date in Japan on July 14, 2012. Interestingly, the price of 7,329 ene (about 92's dollars)
Release date in Russia and the CIS countries is unknown
release date in the US November 20, 2012

P.S. Vita acquired solely for the sake of the game.

Share impressions)

Post has been editedEclat0011 - 16.11.12, 22:44

Rep: (210)
vladiss88
I would just like the graphics, but in the same ancient FF with PSX the animation of the called "persons" was an arch-epic. So many forces developers in Person-E rhochali to study the dialogues, and at the same time they littered to hire a normal 3D animator ...

P.S. The game happened to tighten the game. Not the limit of dreams of course, but it is quite interesting to play.

Post has been editedCooler3D - 26.02.13, 10:16

People, I understand that with the female part of the team in the game you can begin a love relationship? How far does it go? And what is the list of young ladies with which it is possible? And ... Is it worth cautable in dialogues with a male floor, not crushing excessive politeness? And then it was the case answered I politely one partner in Dragon Age 2, on an absolutely household question, and as a result he raped myShepardHawk, after which I safely threw the game in fear to see something like this again ...

Post has been editedCooler3D - 26.02.13, 15:27

Rep: (742)
Cooler3D,
In my gays only EA is fond of. Everything is clear with them, they have a general office in San Francisco. : D.

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 26.02.13, 15:37

Rep: (12)
Cooler3D @ 02.26.2013, 16:26*
People, I understand that with the female part of the team in the game you can begin a love relationship? How far does it go? And what is the list of young ladies with which it is possible? And ... Is it worth cautable in dialogues with a male floor, not crushing excessive politeness?

Here you can see what different answers lead.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/641695-person...lden/faqs/65710

Rep: (3)
vladiss88, This is the updated game of 2008, and if I'm not mistaken, the game is almost almost.

Rep: (742)
Nuiteryb,
In Europe, last week came out. And in Japan in June of the past.)

It turned out that one homosexual in the game still is: (
By the way, I wandered on the first floor of the second dance (sauna), I discovered a strange chest ... When I was trying to open it, I was asked for three times. The third time asked Teddy himself, saying that this chest never should be opened by anyone. Thought, opened. A strange dude was attacked on me, who was the first thing to make the mass attack, causing 15,000! Damaga to each of the heroes. Of course, all heroes were squeezed. More I have not met this pepper even after downloading from the save ... What was it?

Rep: (5)
Cooler3D,
This death, meets after the opening of 20 chests like. So far, so far it has not happened to mask it. But if it still succeed, then it gives very good equipment.
And Kanji is not a gomossek, you can not be cautious with him.)

Post has been editedLegolaiz - 07.03.13, 09:46

Legolaiz
There is a suspicion that if you cut down that attack, he sacraments ...

Post has been editedCooler3D - 08.03.13, 12:15

Rep: (0)
What do you think, in the near future there will be discounts? Russification I understand Jairpg no one does?
I want RPGU (the Diegey is already tired) here I think a person to take or buy some kind of thread ...

Rusification - will not. Discounts in the near future is most likely - too. However, there is an opportunity to buy a game for 500 rubles,tykandtyk. I thought to buy the key for 500 rubles, but I decided to play my money, and ordered the Catridge.

What is the probability of the journey? Just at my work, the site is blocked by the link.

rolandthegreat, Website about PS Vita, I do not know why it is blocked. In two topics, decent pages and reviews, come, read.

In this case, you are very grateful =)

Tell me ... If you bring the relationship with two or more female characters to Lovers, is it strong for it on your head?

Cooler3D, Does the person still go to me, can you choose the team composition? And there is any profit from the Lovers relationship?

Rep: (5)
Cooler3D @ 03/11/2013, 21:51*
Tell me ... If you bring the relationship with two or more female characters to Lovers, is it strong for it on your head?

No, out of the consequences, except for a large selection for some events and, perhaps, peculiar "versions" in the dialogues between the girls, if they are in the same team or intersect in some evidence. This is what I found in various guides. Sumpt Leave this idea to rewind on NG +.

Post has been editedLegolaiz - 12.03.13, 00:02

Legolaiz, NG +?

Rep: (1045)
Apparently New Game + (a new game while maintaining from the past).

mgeee Oh, I was hoping that there is such a regime, I hope it works when switching complexity.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11.02.21, 02:31