Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 the Golden | Gorgeous JRPG now on the Vita!

Rep: (6)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 the Golden

Attached Image

The legendary hit Playstation 2 is now on the Vita! Japanese tactical RPG with turn-based combat system. This port is designed specifically for the new portable console. Added about 1.5 hours voiced dialogues, innovation in gameplay, new characters and persona.

Game Site: www.atlus.com/persona4
Developer: Atlus
Publisher: Atlus

Gameplay video

Price boxed edition 39.99 usd
Price PSN - ???

The release date in Japan on July 14, 2012. Interestingly, the price of 7,329 ene (about 92's dollars)
Release date in Russia and the CIS countries is unknown
release date in the US November 20, 2012

P.S. Vita acquired solely for the sake of the game.

Share impressions)

Post has been editedEclat0011 - 16.11.12, 22:44

Rep: (28)
And what share the game has not come out with us. I've only played in the 2nd part, little understood, got lost in the corridors and deleted: D
Better 13 to FF ported (

Post has been editedLight crusader - 16.11.12, 22:34

the game comes out very soon))
Many in the PS2 still playing + not only the impressions of the game, but also on the expectations (videos, music, new, voice, gameplay)
Person 2 has little to do with the 3rd and 4th))
It's funny that in Persona 3 has a MMORPG called "Innocent Sin"

Post has been editedEclat0011 - 16.11.12, 22:39

And what a game is? Fighting step by step? I like the story RPG.

Overview ps2 version
plus comments
The game is a kind of legend

Post has been editedEclat0011 - 16.11.12, 23:04

Rep: (3)
And what a game is? Fighting step by step? I like the story RPG.

n4-fi thriller, where people are being killed in the virtual world of TV, and then their bodies are in the real protagonists are investigating what is happening in this small town, is played as a graph in the real world. story with elements deytsima, in the TV world - like dungeon crawler RPG with turn-based battles and interesting characters, cool music, raft-twists and multiple endings uncovering the truth who is the real murderer

Post has been editedHaohmaruhl - 17.11.12, 04:15

Broadly understood .There are many dialogues? My inglish very ploh.V zhrpg usually a lot a lot of them and they make up the lion's part of the fun of the game.

Post has been editedLight crusader - 17.11.12, 17:44

Rep: (2)
which version to take. American released on November 20 Europeans on 22 February. promised on line, and suddenly dtselki will go.
I'd like to play

Rep: (21)
I do not understand the hype) zhrpg not present) when they are not understood especially finalku. mb you tell me what salt it?)

koer11 @ 17.11.2012, 17:53*
which version to take

American. Why wait. Online help can be in combat cause

maxzer @ 17.11.2012, 18:48*
I do not understand the hype) zhrpg not present) when they are not understood especially finalku.

are different Jrpg. As with RPG

maxzer @ 17.11.2012, 18:48*
mb you tell me what salt it?)

salt in the game: rofl: And she's gorgeous. Plus the length is enormous. The plot is wonderful, interesting fights. In the vastness of information network is full

Rep: (21)
Fable is one) well, even monster hantri) and the plot without translation does not need to have the best RPG.

Rep: (10)
what the Chinese garbage, if you like that then step by step it is better kakienit Heroes of Might and Magic, disaypless, bounti hunter.

maxzer @ 17.11.2012, 20:56*
and the plot is no translation needed.

without the knowledge of English in this game you should not play

bartx2 @ 17.11.2012, 21:47*
some sort of garbage Chinese

lol IMHO add;)
bartx2 @ 17.11.2012, 21:47*
if you like that then step by step it is better kakienit Heroes of Might and Magic, disaypless, bounti hunter.

Well you compare, it's completely different game ... the game entered the top 10 ps2 hits, and this is about something said.

Post has been editedEclat0011 - 17.11.12, 23:20

Eclat0011 @ 18.11.2012, 00:17*
without the knowledge of English in this game you should not play

Eh. Well then -1 to purchase.

first I played it even first-year student)) so that school knowledge should, in theory, be enough: lol:

Post has been editedEclat0011 - 17.11.12, 23:38

Eclat0011 @ 17.11.2012, 20:33*
Quote (koer11 @ 17.11.2012, 17:53)
which version to take
American. Why wait. Online help can be in combat cause

an account Russian: blush:

and yet the US, if not too lazy to switch ACC))
and so - Europe)

I'll take an American, will remain free online, figs with it. yet known how it will be organized

I bought. Played enough for 10 hours! Such enthusiasm has long not experienced! The game is simply amazing!
There are new questions, videos and dialogues, as well as new NPC, learning to ride a scooter!

Image happy look.
Attached Image

Interface fight virtually unchanged
Attached Image

like battle system. Everything is so well-looking weak enemy space
Attached Image

We call on "Person" to help
Attached Image

but they themselves can get good response
Attached Image

As usual our main character goes to school, attends sports (and not only) section, had an affair, etc.
In between these classes with visiting friends a parallel world and rescues victims, tightened to an unknown villain.
Whose identity we'll have to find out. In this world, the victims are faced with their "alter ego" of the shadow, which consists of fear, dark thoughts and desires. All you have to sacrifice to starve yourself to death (or make our heroes move to the attack), so it is to abandon the own half.
In turn, the "twin" is transformed into "the unknown" thing, the actual situation and the battle with the bosses
Dungey settled "shadows", which are essentially monsters. Screenshot of one of them is above. In the battle fills experience raising money and materials for the manufacture of weapons, armor and accessories. All RPG tradition.
An important nuance is "pumped" with other NPCs. On this depends the power of this or that person. Whom the hero can use a variety, votlichii from his companions
Score game 10 \ 10.

Clean water IMHO, but I think many would agree with it.
Thanks for attention
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
Eclat0011 If then you want - the game still is adapting TV series 26 episodes + speshl that covers the true ending of the game. Made very bilzko on the game, probably the best film adaptation of the video game to date.

I do not understand the hype) zhrpg not present) when they are not understood especially finalku. mb you tell me what salt it?)
Fable is one) well, even monster hantri) and the plot without translation does not need to have the best RPG.

Himself in his post and wrote a reply. Opening Detective, written in Arabic and flipped through a few pages say "I do not understand, I tell you mb what salt is that?", Because it sounds stupid? so it is .. Automatically it sends out the trash all that is not Russian one can call it adequate? Based on my observations in our country the custom of such a campaign, "not Naruska - mean shit", and not only in relation to gaming, that's just not these people realize that expose themselves to ridicule illiterate ignoramuses so, because to know English, one of the most. lung languages ​​in general, moveton see.
The game even in the same genre are too different, Fable and monster hunter only gameplay "tykalki" there 5tiletny child will understand (judging by the audience in the xbox live it and call of duty even understand well) Know yourself flee kill \ Mahai weapons . Still Zenonia or cited as an example ...

what the Chinese garbage, if you like that then step by step it is better kakienit Heroes of Might and Magic, disaypless, bounti hunter.

And for 23 years, so kids are not ashamed biased koment write? Turn-based battles and turn-based system completely - different things, you compare zhrpg and trpg in zhrpg on the main site of the characters and the plot, in these you games these things at all places without a class, there is dry turn-based battles for the sake of fighting, and no more, it is one thing when you want delve into the atmosphere of what is happening, the other-when another poke Napara skeletons magicians. On that and there is a bunch of genres, and podzhanrovyh species. Each will choose a mood. A "ghy there tsiferki run, RPG means better Skurov pada paganyayu" - is wrong. There are good examples of the mix, trpg with the characters and the plot, such as Fire Emblem, but I am sure that you are on the GTA games and Assasins Creed did not hear, so forget it, it does not matter ..

I'll take an American, will remain free online, figs with it. yet known how it will be organized

All online there is reduced the possibility to see what others have done the players at some stage of the game and you can leave danzhnah SOS message to any other player could heal your party. I have not played in a version for the Vita, but ps2 me 200+ hours, and IMHO, without the newly introduced online n4 can safely manage.

Post has been editedHaohmaruhl - 25.11.12, 08:05

already vyslalmi c PlayAsia, an American, zhdems. On PS2, 4 person, passed the whole length and breadth

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 12:21