> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

225 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Cube U9GT3 CHERRY - Discussion | Tablet / 8 "
jTremor
Message#1
16.11.12, 21:57
There are no tasteless donuts
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 468
Check in: 12.11.11
Google pixel

DiscussionCube U9GT3 CHERRY
PictureCube U9GT3
Description | Discussion
  • Before asking a question, lookAndroid OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: ProgramsandGames.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attached Image

CUBE U9GT3 CHERRY Dual Core Rockchip 3066 8 inch IPS Screen Android 4.1 16GB download

Device characteristics
Model:Cube U9GT3 CHERRY
CPU:RockchipRK3066, 1.6GHz, Cortex A9 Dual core
GPU video processor:Mali 400 MP4 Quad Core
Operating system:Android 4.0.4Win8 ui(coming from the factory)
RAM:1GB (DDR 3)
Inner memory:16GB Nand Flash
Body Material:Metal, screen glass.
Screen size:8 incch
Type of:Capacitive Screen,IPS
Display:LED
Resolution:1024 x 768 px, 4: 3
Viewing angles: 178�
Memory cards:Supports microSD memory cards up to 32GB
Lighting Sensor: Present!
Cameras:0.3 mpx front camera
Multi-Touch:5 points
WIFI: 802.11 b / g / n
3G Module:None (support for external 3G modems)
Bluetooth: Missing
HDMI:Is missing
Headphone connector:3.5mm
Battery: 4500MAh
Working hours:~ 6-8 hours, 20 hours of listening to music and 6 hours of viewing video
Interface language:Multilingual

Supported formats:
Video 1080P, AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV ...
Music MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
Ebook UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2 ...

Dimensions of the device:9.6 * 155 * 201mm
Device weight:465g

Ports for connecting external devices:
1 * Micro USB port
1 * Earphone Jack
1 * TF Card Slot

Equipment:
1 x Tablet
1 x Charging 5V 2A
1 x Micro USB - USB cable for connecting to a computer
1 x Chinese manual

Official website of the manufacturer
Photo Cube U9GT3 CHERRY
White
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

ONE MORE PHOTO

The black
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Advantages and disadvantages
Pros:
  • IPS display.One of the best. According to reviews, its color rendition is much better than in other similar models with IPS, for example, such as Ployer momo8 and Onda v811.
  • Battery.Holds up to 6 hours of video viewing.
  • Power.No problem coping with all heavy games and applications.
  • Design.One of the thinnest tablets. Screen -glass, rear part -metal. Just a pleasure to hold.
  • Light sensor.Or auto brightness - no need to climb in the settings to lower / increase the brightness level. Useful feature.
  • BrandCube is one of the most famous tablet manufacturing companies in China. From the factory, the tablet display is pasted over with a film and packed in a branded box. Cube have their own website, forum, support service. Often release software updates.

Minuses:
  • WIFI signal.Compared to other tablets, it lags slightly behind in signal reception. Despite the fact that the signal reception was slightly improved in firmware 1.05, the back metal cover is still a small obstacle to the signal.
  • ConnectorsThe usb and charging connectors are on rounded edges, as a result, the plugs of some chargers and usb cables may not sit confidently. Depends on the online store, which is equipped with a tablet chargers.
  • Charge indicatorCharge indicator displays incorrect data. Disable tablet occurs at ~ 15%. The charge indicator itself constantly jumps. The problem is partially solved by installingRealbattery.
  • Main Camera, Bluetooth and HDMI.None. For some, it can also be a minus.
  • Reboot and white screen when Wi-Fi is on in version U9GT3S.At the moment when the Wi-Fi is on, the tablet starts to reboot periodically in sleep mode. There are a number of ways to solve the problem, described below.

Device reviews
The Chinese from the forum Cube @ 11/17/2012, 08:12
And so, in my hands was a "white cherry" :) A small comment about the appearance: it looks great, has an acceptable weight of 465 grams relative to its rather big size, it is very good. The tablet has a gorgeous 8-inch IPS display with very good viewing angles. Here, a small glare became a small disorder for me, but it is visible only on a dark background and only if you look closely, so this is not critical, I did not strive for perfection. However, for those who want to get the perfect tablet, I advise you to ask the shops to check it before you buy it. A wonderful surprise for me was the great design of the device, clear edges and improved, more reasonable button layout. Consciously clicked on the screen - no color spots, in a word the screen does not go down, most likely it is glass. The back part is made of aluminum alloy, which just perfectly removes the heat emitted by the tablet. This is one of the coolest tablets that I held in my hands! :)
In general, I am very pleased with the appearance of the tablet, its thickness and coolness! :) A little about the duration of work: yesterday at 9:00 I received this tablet and worked during the day. Initially, the battery was charged up to 99%, just to check the life span of the tablet. Using the built-in player, I watched HD 1080P movies up to 30% in headphones, and from 30% to 0% without them. Automatic shutdown of the tablet occurred at 16:13. Thus, the tablet lived 7 hours 03 minutes, on its battery of 4500 max in the HD video viewing mode. I am very satisfied! In the following I will conduct a more detailed test!

Roberto.SHEV @ 12.12.2012, 20:53*
WIFI smart, build quality at the level of the iPad, monolith. It is very convenient to read, the text is clear - one pleasure. The browser works smartly, the 4: 3 aspect ratio is ideal for this. Watching videos is also convenient, black stripes do not provide discomfort. The firmware for Win8, beautiful, Akum holds decently, I can not say about charging, because I have not charged it yet because it is a gift to my younger brother - I have to test it at night.

I received a cube today, and almost at the post office I almost got rid of it, the customs officers opened the parcel and drew up an act that in the package there was no photo frame for 45yu., But a tablet. But everything seemed to be fine and even intact and not scratched. The kit included charging for 5v 2.5a, the cable I asked for, headphones that are easier to throw out than torture your ears, a protective film exactly in size, and two pieces of paper (instructions and a type of warranty). I started to turn on and not turn on (I did the 2nd time), I lay on the charge for a couple of minutes and turned on. The charge was 1%. It looks very nice in appearance, it is convenient to hold and print the text immediately with 2 hands. The screen as it seemed to me in quality as on the second iPad, considering that by default it costs about 30% brightness, that is, the screen is very good, there are no highlights, you can read from any angle. Google market works without problems. There are Chinese programs, but there are not very many of them, so far they do not interfere with life. The sound is quite loud, I don’t know what to compare with, but what’s not quiet is for sure. The touch is very responsive, everything is accurate and in place. The firmware is 1.02 in the antitu scored 8156 points. You should not wait for something unreal from the camera - everything is as usual, it will come down for Skype. There is an auto brightness option, when turned on, the brightness drops. So the biggest disappointment, or rather two, is ..... drumming ..... a jack for charging, the plug is holding there on parole, or cut the rubber on the plug or buy with a longer one, do not consider it to be rude. Phantoms come from bad contact, but it is worth correcting - everything is fine. Wi-Fi is not up to par, the router is about 7 meters away from me through one wall and the signal is not full, and sometimes the last division falls. In general, I would say a short tablet class, but with minor flaws, I hope with the latter. And, I almost forgot, I am ill with the display of the battery charge, I did not rise above 72%, but so far I didn’t get lower and lower. I checked the work of the OTG cable, the flash drive started without problems. The rubber on the charger plug is cut somewhere in a half mm., Now everything is tight and not loose. So far, everything suits.

I took today, in general, from the very beginning. Bangood Paid on November 20th, sent 26 notice brought on December 22nd. Foam packaging, inside the tablet is charged up to 96%, charging with 1 amp output, an adapter for our sockets and a micro cord. I do not know, maybe they were joking like that. But I have a suitable charge, so it's not scary. And who ordered from banguda and does not have the necessary charging - keep in mind, it can turn out a bummer. We must take care in advance. And then it will come - it's time to remember it, but there is no charging

Now on the device itself. Android 4.0.4 build number 1.02. Classic android interface (thank God).

With a slight twisting of the screw, there is a slight backlash on the right, but the screen does not react at all, when you press the back cover, all the rules are also normal.

Two films are stuck on the display. One shipping, the second protective, if I may say so. Top removed, while the second left. The touch is just wonderful, sensitive and responsive. Checked, holds five fingers clearly, without jitter and displacement, shorter than 5 points.
The interface is responsive, did not notice any significant slowdowns.

Subjectively, after the Hundai X800, it's a bit heavy and thick. But the fact that I can’t put a fat one on a disadvantage is even more convenient to hold in my hand.

Micro USB connector is made just idiotically. on the beveled end, never in my life have I seen a cable that will fit in there without cutting plastic.

Weifai is as lousy as Hyundai. I will try to integrate a normal whistle. We must wait for the microscope, it has long been on the road, everything will not come. In the process of filming in detail the process. So, if there is enough patience for this Wi-Fi - approximately in January. If not enough - I will do without the photo stuffing before.

In general, the impressions are positive. I was ready for Wi-Fi, I will have to cut the cable. Heavy, but not enough to call it a problem. The rest is fine. Only chrome is not set.

The volume buttons - the right one is quieter and the left - louder. those. inversely relative to the slider in landscape orientation.

If that interests - I will check, I will answer.

loncaster67 @ 01/04/2013, 23:46*
In general, I took two days to share my impressions. Ordered on lightake.com. The tablet was packed quite well in several layers of polyethylene with inflatable strips, so that the original box did not even hesitate, although it itself is quite rigid. The tablet came black - a little upset, because the black edges are very visible prints. When he picked up and began to scrutinize for the presence of external jambs, he discovered that there were none. The build is really just awesome. Then someone already wrote that the assembly at the level of the iPad, which I honestly did not believe, but now I fully confirm it. The tablet was 73% charged. The first screen naturally rushed into the eyes. He is just great and very bright. Within two days of operation, neither light nor dead pixels were detected. At the expense of the dynamics I will say that in my opinion, it is not bad and quite loud, a little quieter than my iPhone, no wheezing and no squeaks. The power and volume buttons work well, albeit inversely. I checked the camera, the quality is quite tolerable for 0.3mph, enough for skype. I started the microphone in Google search - it works. Literally right away I flashed the firmware 1.05 from the first time. No problems. Despite all the advantages of this tablet, it didn’t work without a fly in the ointment. Wi-fi has become such a “spoon” for me.Honestly, it is terrible, compared to my other devices. Two meters from the router it shows 4 divisions out of 5, and even at such a small distance there are lags when loading pages from the network. Through the corridor in the kitchen, the tablet no longer loads anything at all, even though it shows 1-2 divisions ..But on the advice of the usergaba_gI made the wifi network of my home router open, threw the tablet in a white sheet, gave it an IP address and installed a certain channel. Surf through Dolphin Browser and now I can say that Wi-Fi is on a very good level. In the kitchen there are 4 divisions out of 5. Everything loads and loads. The reception is about the same as on the iphone 4s. Now satisfied! I really like this tablet and so far I haven’t found what else to complain about. Well, by the time of work: immediately before flashing, the tablet charged up to 100% at 6 o'clock in the evening, periodically used it for surfing, then from 11 to 3 nights did not release it at all - put the programs, surfboard and played heavy toys. From 3 to 12, the tablet slept, then sat down again for it and it was discharged in 1.5 hours. My Wi-Fi is always on. I think this is not a very bad working time despite the fact that the battery, as they say, has not yet been "cracked."

So, the results. In the new installment there were two tablets with firmware 4.0.4 and one 4.1.1 The board has a different markirovka, the antenna for the Wi-Fi is different and stands (if kept upwards in landscape orientation) on the right, closer to the upper corner. On my old one it is cut from a metal plate, in the new it is a conducting path on a flexible substrate. The screens are also different, the picture is warmer and has no highlighted areas on the field, in my first one from Banguda, if you look closely, you can see spots that glow more brightly than the rest of the field (not on the sides, over the whole area). Weifai works, I would say, great. And yes, 4.0.4 is slightly better than 4.1.1. altered, verified. I also did not notice any problems on the password-protected network, but I connected to another point located far away, which mine from the first installment had never seen. So, those who didn’t grab me right away - congratulations. New devices work, we can say perfect. Healy, very highly recommended. Delight.
Reviews
Where can one buy?
At the moment, the tablet can be purchased in the following stores:

Coupons for these and other popular stores can be freely found in the open spaces of the network.
Firmware
At the moment there are two main versions of the tablet:U9GT3andU9GT3S.
How to distinguish what version you have? To do this, you need to look at the cover of the tablet serial number:
  • If it saysU9GT316GBXXXXXX, then you have a versionU9GT3;
  • If it saysU9GT3S16GBXXXXXX, then you have a versionU9GT3S;

Attention!!! Firmware from U9GT3 is not suitable for U9GT3S, as well as firmware from U9GT3S is not suitable for U9GT3 !!!

Getting Root
CWM
Firmware for U9GT3
Firmware for U9GT3S
FAQ
  • What's the difference betweenU9GT3andU9GT3S?

The main differences are the following:
    1. Sleep bug due to Wi-Fi enabled in U9GT3S version;
    2. A brighter screen in U9GT3S (many like it more);
    3. More "taut" tach at U9GT3S;
    4. The difference in the boards of the usual cube and the S version in the touchscreen control connector (to the S connector is similar to the one put on resistive screens), there is also another charge controller chip.[Thankaler.kharkov]

• How to understand which version of the tablet I got?

To do this, you need to look at the cover of the tablet serial number:
    1. If it saysU9GT316GBXXXXXX, then you have a versionU9GT3;
    2. If it saysU9GT3S16GBXXXXXX, then you have a versionU9GT3S;

• I got the version of U9GT3S. What are the ways to solve the problem of reboots, white screen and long Wi-Fi disconnection?

At this point, we can recommend the following ways to solve the problem:
    1. Download from PlayMarket widget to turn off Wi-Fi, for examplesuch. And constantly turn off Wi-Fi with your own hands before sending the tablet to sleep.
    2. Install the programWi-Fi Keep Alive. In it we set the option Always On. Now Wi-Fi will beconstantlyenabled, which will lead to increased battery discharge, but at the same time, the reboot and the white screen should be gone.[ThankjTremor]
    3. Install the programCPU Tunerand set the option to turn off Wi-Fi when the screen is turned off. Be careful if you prefer to download files in standby mode, or it is important for you that some online applications work in sleep mode (VKontakte, Skype, etc.) - this method is not for you.[Thanksabs89]

• Why is the tablet turned off so early? How to fix it?

Because Our device has one of the cheapest and stupid battery microcontrollers (however, like most Chinese devices) we can accurately display the charge by using the programRealbattery, which determines the charge of the current voltage. Such readings will not be 100% accurate, but will be very close to reality.
    There is also a second option - installing a more successful microcontroller, but nobody has ever tried to implement this method, and hardly anyone will try.Not worth itask questions about how to do this. If you yourself do not know the answer to this question - then you should not do this!

• A new tablet came to me, but for some reason it does not turn on. When the charger is connected, it accumulates the charge very slowly, and when the charger is disconnected, it turns off and does not turn on again. What to do?

This problem occurs when the tablet battery overcharges. You can find a way to solve the problem.here. [ThankAleksey_say]

• Can I charge my tablet via microUSB? Does the tablet come with a native charger?

NOT!This tablet is chargingonlythrough a separate charging socket from a power source with output characteristics5-5,2V, 1,5-2A! AnyChargers with these characteristics (whether from a PSP / router / PDA / phone / radio, etc.) can be used to charge the tablet.
    For a separate purchase can be advised.Robiton EN2250S, complete with which is an adapter to the desired connector size.
    The tabletnot completed"factory" memory. All chargers that are sent with tablets are only the goodwill of the sellers!

• Badly enters the charger / microUSB connector! What to do?

This problem occurs in many. Solved by cutting the gum on the edge of the connectors. It is also sometimes recommended.Littlepress the edge of the charger with pliers. After that, the memory will connect with some click.

• A tablet came to me, but it has a very weak Wi-Fi signal. Can I improve it somehow?

Unfortunately, this often happens. The cause of this defect is not exactly known. Someone comes with a normal reception, others do not. The main reason is the metal back cover of the device, which shields the signal.
    So, the main way to solve the problem is cutting the window in the back of the tablet, which will damage the appearance of the device.
    Another way to solve the problem is described.here. [Thankvovadacenko]
    Without intervention in the hardware component, you can advise manually register a static IP address and DNS in the tablet settings, and make it reserved in the settings of the router itself. You can also recommend the following solution:
    1. Go to the settings of the router.
    2. We remove all authentication (WPA-PSK, etc.) and password.
    3. We add the tablet and other necessary devices to the white list at the mac-address.
    4. Set a specific channel.
    5. We save and connect with the tablet.

• How can I increase compatibility with games and the market?

The device must have Root.
    Download the program from the market calledBuildProp Editor.
    Run it and edit the following fields:
    ro.product.board: GT-P7300
    ro.product.brand: samsung
    ro.product.device: GT-P7300
    ro.product.model: GT-P7300
    Reboot the device.

• How to install Adobe Flash?

In versionAndroid 4.1Adobe Flash will not work in the browser.Opera!The method is guaranteed to work with a standard browser.
    Installation Procedure:
    1. Check whether the flash is installed on the device via Titanium Backup. If installed, then delete.
    2. Reboot the device.
    3. Download the latest versionAdobe Flash.
    4. Install.
    5. Reboot the device.

• Is it possible to somehow reduce the brightness of the screen?

Download the programScreendimand adjust the desired brightness and contrast. We save profiles for day and night, we bring the necessary to the home screen through the menu of widgets.

• What games are on our tablet? Where to download them?

At the moment, most games without any problems go on our tablet.
    From the anticipated: NFS Most Wanted, GTA III, GTA Vice City - are coming!
    A more detailed list can be found here:Games for tablets on RK3066 (separate human thanks to mate_SstasS_for such a large selection)

• Why does the frequency of 1.4GHz show me, although the characteristics indicate 1.6GHz? I was deceived?

This frequency reduction is made artificially in Android 4.1 firmware, in order to reduce power consumption. You can set the initial frequency using special programs.

• Why does the tablet turn on when the memory is connected?

This is a feature of the tablet. In the off state it is impossible to charge.

• How to hide the bottom bar?

For this program is usedHidebar.

• What is the size of our battery?

Battery Dimensions (mm): 3.6 x 73 x 156
    Fits 3 mm wider and 10 mm longer.

• Is it possible to increase the volume in movies?

For those who do not have enough volume to install the programMX Player. in the settings set software decoder or software decoder fast mode. (you can change quickly when watching a movie)
    Now the volume can be adjusted from 1 to 30 (standard from 1 to 15) which is quite enough even with such a speaker.
Utility

Last updated caps 19.09.2013g.

Updates caps:
09/19/2013 - Added battery sizes, thanks ol213
06/26/2013 - Instructions on firmware using recovery (from a flash drive)
05/28/2013 - RKBatchTool v1.6 + signed driver for W8. Return the tablet under warranty.
05/21/2013 - Instructions on how to enter standard recovery
05/08/2013 - Added a modified Android 4.1.1 v1.04 Win8 UI Rooted firmware for U9GT3S
05/07/2013 - Added firmware backup via CWM v1.02 for U9GT3S.
04/30/2013 - Added CWM, instruction "Connect to ADB on GNU / Linux OS for all RK3066" in utility and update in FAK.
04/26/2013 - Added a couple of points in the utility.
04/25/2013 - Added firmware for U9GT3S 1.05 from arctablet.
04/24/2013 - Added a way to eliminate the problem when the battery is discharged.
04/23/2013 - Complete update of the header.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 12.01.17, 17:33
Reason for editing: Android 4.1.1 v1.05 Classic UI + Root + Chinese software removed - mirror
loncaster67
Message#2
16.11.12, 22:06
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1028
Check in: 14.08.10
Xiaomi Mi 5

I ask the owners to unsubscribe about the device, the information will gradually be added to the header.
loncaster67
Message#3
17.11.12, 11:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1028
Xiaomi Mi 5

Added real photos and first review.
igrek77
Message#4
17.11.12, 11:57
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 592
Check in: 25.03.12

Also interested in this tablet. Please tell me, is the sound of the external speaker not too quiet? And does it have a micro-connector or mini usb?
loncaster67
Message#5
17.11.12, 12:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1028
Xiaomi Mi 5

Also interested in this tablet. Please tell me, is the sound of the external speaker not too quiet? And does it have a micro-connector or mini usb?

Micro usb About the speaker I can not say anything yet, to me the tablet is still only coming.
igrek77
Message#6
17.11.12, 18:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 592

here

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cube-U9GT3-.../684745634.html

I scored and threw this tablet on the payment to my account, while the current link is at a discount of 5% + I used the coupon 5 usd = 133,70usd I think quite a good price in 4 thousand with a little. Only black front and back gray. I think tomorrow to pay with a kiwi wallet.

also asked about the quality and loudness of the speaker, says that he will check on work when he is on Monday (turns out to be sitting at home in chat, on weekends)

Post has been editedigrek77 - 17.11.12, 18:06
loncaster67
Message#7
17.11.12, 19:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1028
Xiaomi Mi 5

After reading the Chinese of the forum, I can say that the Chinese are very pleased with this tablet and write posts of gratitude. They complain only so far on the dampness of the first factory firmware, they say Wi-Fi is weak.
loncaster67
Message#8
18.11.12, 11:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1028
Xiaomi Mi 5

also asked about the quality and loudness of the speaker, says that he will check on work when he is on Monday (turns out to be sitting at home in chat, on weekends)

I don’t know the speaker in my tablet is the part that you shouldn’t focus on when buying) You still need to watch movies in good headphones, and if you still need a loud and clear speaker for some purposes, it isn’t special labor to solder to normal) I like everything in this tablet, there is nothing superfluous for me, but there is everything I need: ips, a light sensor, a decent battery, a beautiful design and a powerful chip. Someone will complain about the absence of the main camera with 2 megapixels) and the bluetooth hdmi, but I still do not understand what these things do in the tablet? :)

Speaker by the way looks pretty powerful:
Attached Image

Post has been editedloncaster67 - 18.11.12, 12:31
blastevo
Message#9
18.11.12, 20:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 285
Check in: 22.06.07
Cube U9GT-3

loncaster67 @ 11/18/2012, 12:41*
I do not know the speaker in my tablet is the part that you shouldn’t focus on when buying)

I absolutely agree on this, too, I ordered myself today this way but through an agent through Taobao, now I will wait for this miracle to come, but if I come with an win8 interface, then I’m sad it’s time to look for info how to return the native Androdovsk design :)

Post has been editedblastevo - 18.11.12, 20:19

--------------------
cube u9gt3
alcatel pop2 / XIaoMi RedMe Note 4
Yes, yes, I know that with spelling and punctuation trouble :) it's all from lack of time
loncaster67
Message#10
18.11.12, 22:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1028
Xiaomi Mi 5

blastevo
You do not need to look for anything) in the topic header at the moment are 2 firmware, one from the wines, the other is a classic android. Just run through it all :)
since80808
Message#11
19.11.12, 00:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 307
Check in: 08.12.08
LG L90

Did anyone already have the opportunity to compare this tablet with the Onda V811 in terms of battery life? It is embarrassing that the battery is only 500 more, and the processor is super-power :)
blastevo
Message#12
19.11.12, 01:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 285
Cube U9GT-3

loncaster67 @ 11/18/2012, 11:31 PM*
You do not need to look for anything) in the topic header at the moment are 2 firmware, one from the wines, the other is a classic android. Just run over and that's it.

Well, here it is fearful to turn the tablet into a brick)) costing 160 a day))

--------------------
cube u9gt3
Yes, yes, I know that with spelling and punctuation trouble :) it's all from lack of time
loncaster67
Message#13
19.11.12, 08:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1028
Xiaomi Mi 5

Trying to remove this interface from the firmware compiled by Chinese masters is fraught with at least bad consequences, especially since there is not just a topic of Galim, but everything is redrawn and rebuilt)

Post has been editedloncaster67 - 19.11.12, 08:52
igrek77
Message#14
19.11.12, 11:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 592

ordered everything today! for 133 usd on ali. singapore post. the seller promised to put the film and otg cable as a bonus.
loncaster67
Message#15
19.11.12, 12:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1028
Xiaomi Mi 5

igrek77,
Great price, how come, waiting for a review, mb even a review :)
loncaster67
Message#16
19.11.12, 12:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1028
Xiaomi Mi 5

since80808,
The processor is not much more powerful. In games it will be slightly more productive. However, the rk3306 chip itself seems to me more adequate. On amlodzhik for example, the device wakes up only 2 seconds after switching on. I think by the time of work the cherry will be about the same as onda. Go to their topic and see how much onda works in the video mode. The Chinese claim that the cherry lives 7 hours in the hd view.

Post has been editedloncaster67 - 19.11.12, 12:47
igrek77
Message#17
19.11.12, 14:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 592

for good after 20 days should be after the payment., but since it is now New Year's Eve and everything can be loaded longer ....

Post has been editedigrek77 - 19.11.12, 14:36
blastevo
Message#18
19.11.12, 15:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 285
Cube U9GT-3

igrek77,
Pechalka want faster, too, I was promised days 20 rank Airmail)) the price is normal for such a complex

it now remains to wait and hope that at our customs or mail they are not broken or not stolen)) and then reflash it if it comes with the Windows interface (what for is it needed)

--------------------
cube u9gt3
Alex-Chet
Message#19
19.11.12, 18:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 230
Check in: 20.08.11
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

It looks like a kidalovo! I would buy from him, although he may be raising the rating with the lowest price.

Post has been editedAlex-Chet - 19.11.12, 18:26

--------------------
motorola C380, C650, L7, L9, sony ericsson K770. U5i Vivaz, Motorola Atrix 4G, Star S5, UMI X2, ZTE z5s mini nubia, Lenovo K3 Note, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, ZTE Axon 7
loncaster67
Message#20
19.11.12, 18:30
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1028
Xiaomi Mi 5

How does it look like kidalovo? The price for Ali is quite normal. The rating is excellent. I think everything will be fine.

Post has been editedloncaster67 - 19.11.12, 18:31
Alex-Chet
Message#21
19.11.12, 19:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 230
Check in: 20.08.11
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

The rating is only 72, all other offers with a delivery of 149 minimum and in stores also 150 + - a penny, well, maybe I’m mistaken just threw it once} -) I don’t trust it, but thanks paypal everything was returned)

--------------------
motorola C380, C650, L7, L9, sony ericsson K770. U5i Vivaz, Motorola Atrix 4G, Star S5, UMI X2, ZTE z5s mini nubia, Lenovo K3 Note, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, ZTE Axon 7

225 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 21:20