Broken glass and other problems with the screen. | Screenshots are required.

Rep: (3931)
M
I collect while information / messages. The topic is being formed.

Rep: (1)
KolesovAK @ 15.08.19, 08:59*
Hi please tell me,

Have a nice time of day.
Since you have not given except for model information, where to buy, and that they could not overpower the search to give you a link:

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon. A couple of days ago and I sat quietly reading a book. Then I shut down when you turn on the screen stopped working. Accurate and first updated but not uniformly, then only a piece, and then stopped working altogether. Associated with the high ambient temperature (35-40 degrees was a few days) What can it be? How many remontoprigono?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedTibloko - 24.08.19, 15:49

Rep: (616)
* Tibloko, crushed, IMHO

Help advice, please.
Amazon Kindle book (like 4) in use around 12 year. Everything was excellent, but today took her out of the car without looking at the screen, and when he looked he saw only work half of the screen. no reboot did not help. What's the screen? how can be cured?

Attached images
Attached Image

* titan888, change. screen, or the entire reader. the screen is divided, it's obvious

so there was no strike or drop, nothing drastic. He lay there, I took, and put then picked up again.
as the screen can be split if the strike was not

Could vspuhnut battery and crush the screen inside.

al-rudi @ 25.08.19, 14:49*
vspuhnut battery inside and crush the screen
at Kindley between the battery and the screen there is a plate with ribs, so that such a reason, it seems to me, it's not rolls. on the picture, I would suggest that the reader somewhere bending job. although categorically assert will not

Stopkin @ 25.08.19, 17:17*
at Kindley between the battery and the screen plate has a rib

'12 book, the battery is no longer there, if it starts to swell, no ribs will not help. And the man says that put a whole, and took the already broken.

* al-rudi, Well, in general, I do not care from which burst a strange screen. but, for whatever reason, you need to change the screen. if you change it, not the whole reader. and if it is decided to replace the login screen, while at the same time it will be possible to see if the battery is swollen. well, or just make out to understand the scale of the disaster.
in any case, to decide not me.

Accum good. Time enough for 2 about active reading. to him I have never had complaints. the book itself is no visible damage

titan888 @ 26.08.19, 13:27*
no visible damage
bursts lowermost layer "sandwich". where the glass thickness ca. 0.5 mm.If you look, we will see. and outside - The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.

I analyze the results. Accum not swollen, as good as new. no visual damage is not discovered.
eventually I ordered Ali VAR, exchange how to come, and that it is very odd repairers oh ... Do with the replacement prices
thanks for the help)

Good day, home for a couple of years is crushed 622 poketbuk. Is there a reading room for the economy screen without stitch, because the sensor is not needed, there is a button, okay?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 8:23