High-speed DC-HSPA + packet DL 43.2 Mbps
High-speed HSPA + DL 21.6 Mbps
High-speed HSPA (HSUPA / HSDPA) / UMTS DL 14.4 Mbps
EDGE / GPRS DL236.8 Kbps
Display
TFT-LCD
Battery
Capacity: 1500 mAh
Maximum working time: 5 hours (depending on the network)
Maximum standby time: 280 hours (depending on the network)
microSD card slot
Support (Up to 32GB)
External Antenna Interface
1 micro USB interface
1 Power button
1 Reset button
1 WPS button
1 SIM card slot
Wi-Fi Protocol
IEEE 802.11b / g / n
Wi-Fi connection number
Up to 5 simultaneous users / devices
Operation System
Supporting Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 with latest upgrades
Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder messages or to the vehicle inQMS which need to add links.

Rep: (0)
Greetings forum users!
On sale found in the system.

No one has purchased this device yet?
There is a question on it:
What happens to this moped if you send SMS to it, provided that it is in sleep mode?
Does the diode light up with an envelope, does it wake up, or does it not react at all before pressing the wifi power button?

How does it work in Linux, for example Ubuntu?

I am more interested in how much charge it holds, nowhere is it written anywhere!

Rep: (196)
Deathsslave @ 02/07/2013, 11:30 PM*
I am more interested in how much charge it holds, nowhere is it written anywhere!

A distinctive feature of the model E5331 - the presence of a built-in battery that allows the device to work without recharging up to 5 hours.
http://3g-router.shopcarry.ru/huawei_e5331_3g_router_wifi/

Rep: (6)
I bought yesterday e5331. Quite pleased. True balance does not check with him. I recommend to put Huawei modem 3.0. When the modem is connected to the computer using a cable, the program allows ussd to send requests, shows the signal level and so on.
When I work, I go to the Internet to access the megaphone user.moscow.megafon.ru account without a login and password, it’s convenient to check the balance.
It is more convenient to use a modem in that it can be put on the window if the 3g signal is weak.
8 megabits gave a maximum on the megaphone. The signal at home is good.
I did not send SMS to him, I do not know what's with them when the router is sleeping.

When the router sleeps and SMS arrives, the lights on it light up and go out in a few seconds. Wifi while not included.

With win7 laptop, the Internet works faster than with androids. Although the processor is weak single-core Atom.
Maybe Windows caches better files?

I noticed such a thing, turning the router in space, the signal is all sticks, but the data transfer rate can vary from 2x to 10 Mbps. If you use in one place, then it is better to remember in which position of the router the speed is higher.

Rep: (17)
Does he have the ability to connect an external antenna

Yes, no, it seems, except that solder inside, there is no separate connector.

Separate connector under the battery cover, do not mislead people

There is definitely some small fry. What kind of connector is there?

Rep: (1)
In our city, only MTS has camera routers, I needed a megaphone, but I did not find it. Therefore, I bought this router in DNS for 2250 rubles. I connect iPad WiFi only and HTC One S (SIM card on the phone is corporate with expensive internet, but free of charge). In this mode, the phone lives longer, because WiFi discharges less battery :)

I use the HUAWEI Mobile WiFi program with the device:
Huawei Mobile WiFi
It seems not branded, but quite comfortable. It shows signal strength, communication standard (2G / 3G), traffic per session, number of connected devices, operator name, message. There is a widget on the desktop.

Post has been editedShelom - 20.03.13, 08:03

Which mode lives longer? Longer than what?

Link to apk
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2052106/Mobile+WiFi_1.0.2.apk

Post has been editedSpamerhunter - 20.03.13, 19:23

Rep: (1)
Well, the phone discharges faster when using the mobile Internet. With disabled 3G, disabled mobile Internet and using WiFi, the battery sits much slower. I did not check the operation time of the router itself :) I have enough.

Mobile WiFi 2
Attached filecom.huawei.mw-1.apk(6.02 MB)

Rep: (3)
I recommend to put Huawei modem 3.0

I can’t connect using this great program. Eternal "Connection ...", then "Connection is disconnected" and so on. All other services work (signal level, network type, balance, etc.). Maybe what I'm doing wrong? Does anyone have this program fully working?

Shelom @ 04/03/2013, 11:05*
The operation time of the router itself did not check

In the region of 5 hours it works, as promised. The battery charges quickly.
I ordered myself another battery at 2050mAh. Let's see how much it will pull :)

Rep: (2)
Here isvideo review, the truth in Italian seem))

Update: Mobile WiFi 2.1.1.060003

What's new in this version:
Read all SMS and delete SMS.
Support APN profile changes.
Automatically check for updates.
Extended support language package.

Attached files

Attached filecom.huawei.mw-2.apk(6.13 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/10/19, 8:36