Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified | First Person Shooter

Rep: (10)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified

Attached Image

Call of Duty, an extremely popular shooter of Activision company, has become a legend and get hold of millions of fans around the world, gaining new space. The opportunity to find yourself in the midst of a bloody war that took place in an alternative future, will be the owners of the game PS Vita system. The fate of the world will be in their hands - in the literal sense of the word.
Merciless war and battle, has become a real test of strength ... In the game "Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified" for PS Vita you will find a special multiplayer modes and a full story Company. Thought-out strategy, built tactics or simple luck? Who knows what will survive in the battle for life and death, where in a fight on a level with the people involved robots and drones ...

Game features:
Support touch screen.
Adaptation of Call of Duty usual gameplay for PS Vita.
Learn about the events and military operations that unfolded outside the original game!

Prices:
BOX - 1,990 rubles.
PSN - 1999 rubles.

Language: English (at least from the PSN is completely English, let's see what will be on the cartridges)
Prizes: 34 (1/4/11/18)
Weight: 2.3 GB
Multiplayer: Yes

PS. Today I hope the evening will already be available in the Store, then dozalyu screens and missing data to the description of the game

Post has been editedbartx2 - 13.11.12, 21:37

Rep: (741)
bartx2,
Morning in 1800 was worth, personally saw.

Rep: (4)
1799 ;)

Rep: (67)
but why on 100500identical toin a branch? ..
since the game is? who have downloaded?

Post has been editedelfx - 13.11.12, 20:12

elfx @ 13.11.2012, 21:11*
but why on 100500 identical to those in a branch? ..
since the game is? who have downloaded?

because the author of the topic and gave up no normal clearance.
Right now, you hit a patch of 400 meters will tell you how din.

Rep: (31)
Patch already?

And today, I had no luck with an Internet, just a day pay, speed underestimated much should go to replenish, or something ...

Post has been editedinero - 13.11.12, 20:27

Rep: (28)
Yeah, that I do nothing else out of my mind to take the figures, on a bourgeois site was listed this size, about the price people have already answered above.

fare,
They have already reported that the first tovyat second. Promise multiplayer over ad hoc. Recently releasing patches on the first day of sales to become a matter of habit. : D
Surprised by the size of the patch.

Rep: (6)
in the US Store 49.99 $ asking. Loaded purse on the 120, I just want to pick 3 games that download. I hesitate to buy this or mixed AC.
Waiting for comments))

I would take the AU, but Black ops still rocks, can not say yet, by the way, this may or am I really so stupid AC3 multiplayer?

Rep: (31)
inero @ 13.11.2012, 22:08*
AC3 really so stupid multiplayer?

Yes, he is there

Well Well this is the first review.
The game is worthwhile, the TCAM code that on a computer with their chips Vita, if you like code black ops 1 on your computer, then this definitely will like. Enough nice graphics, not much
inferior to the PC, soft handling, FPS is clearly full, the game is fast. I am pleased.
A pleasant multiplayer for 8igrokov, all very shuchtro without lags, with a high FPS and beautiful cards.
Actual toy is not inferior to the PC version. Mast keV.
If there are interested can record video, screenshots unfortunately does make.

PS The only thing that rastroilo, what game PSN fully English.

fare @ 13.11.2012, 21:23*
Patch already?

yes immediately downloaded the game on 2.3gb 400metrovy prompted to download the patch, as a result of the game weighs 2.7gb along with patch
Light Crusader @ 13.11.2012, 21:29*
Yeah, that I do nothing else out of my mind to take the figures, on a bourgeois site was listed this size, about the price people have already answered above.

Well, clearly, but even so significantly better seen by the data speak, although she did after the patch 2.7 was the weigh
PriZRak_00 @ 13.11.2012, 21:31*
fare,
They have already reported that the first tovyat second. Promise multiplayer over ad hoc. Recently releasing patches on the first day of sales to become a matter of habit. : D
Surprised by the size of the patch.

kakraz this patch 1.01 is adhost, you can directly from console to console din. So it is not surprising that such a size.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedbartx2 - 13.11.12, 21:34

bartx2, I understand the game bought in the US PSN?

PriZRak_00 @ 13.11.2012, 22:19*
bartx2, I understand the game bought in the US PSN?

in Russian, but unfortunately it is in English. Why? hmm that might have confused and may well think about it, we'll see.

Rep: (7)
bartx2,
on rollers all I can not fully understand. The game uses physics ragdoll or in Resistance, all deaths are animated in advance?

bartx2,
Even the text? Then you better take the NSF.

PriZRak_00 @ 13.11.2012, 22:29*
bartx2,
Even the text? Then you better take the NSF.

Yeah ((

Andorus,
All codes have never had physics. Therefore, the enemies die so artistically. Death animations say much.

PS supplemented his review. Game class. And multi and single
The only spoils language, Russian is thought completely.

So I make a video with gameplay in good quality?

Just hat he edited, changed the language.

Post has been editedbartx2 - 13.11.12, 21:38

Rep: (67)
bartx2,
yes of course record, if possible. many will be wondering who here will glance

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/18/20, 03:14