> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

MY LITTLE PONY: Princess Magic | [Simulator] another farm from Gameloft

Rep: (15064)
MY LITTLE PONY: Magic Princess
Version: 6.0.0a
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:11.02.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Another farm from Gameloft
Description:
Get ready for a trip to the popular pony Equestria in a free game from Geymloft based on the cartoon "My Little Pony"!
Twilight Sparkle - a pupil of Princess Celestia and her friends - Rainbow, Fluttershy and others take care of the horses. They will be grown products on the farm, make friends with the horses and to carry out their dreams!
* OVER 300 HEROES: take care of the house for the prince and princess, feed and just listen, because it is an integral part of friendship.
* LOCATION: Explore the Crystal Empire Canterlot, farm, sweet apples, and others! * COZY HOUSE: do not miss the chance to create a home for the ponies from the movie "" My Little Pony "" and make it even more comfortable!
* Exciting task: Embark on a journey from the movie and fight the villains - Tirek, King Sombra, Moon Pony, werewolves and other!
* FREE MINI GAMES: play in the "" Balls' 'with Twilight Sparkle in' Magic Wings' 'with a rainbow and have fun with the horses in the' 'Girls Ekvestrii''i "" Friendship - it's a miracle. ""
* FASHION: create new images for a pony. Let them feel like princes and princesses in the royal attire and with rainbow manes packings.
* FRIENDSHIP - it is a miracle: communicate and perform tasks!
* Real voice: scoring the game from Geymloft exactly as in the cartoon!
This application is ideal for lovers of free games and those who like to equip the house and wanted to be a prince or princess of the kingdom of friendship, or simply relax on a pile of hay on a farm surrounded by ponies.
Picture
Picture Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.1+

Download:
Version: 6.0.0a MY LITTLE PONY: Magic Princess (Jackie Ryan)

Amazon / Gameloft:
Version: 2.9.0 My Little Pony [Amazon Underground] (Jackie Ryan)
Version: 2.8.0n My Little Pony [Gameloft Store] (calcined)

Modifications
Useful
Past versions
Topics Curator:veabro.
For filling caps write toQMS!

Post has been editedveabro - 24.02.20, 00:03
Reason for editing: MLP Amazon / Gameloft | FAQ

Rep: (5)
Who can crack the money and put the backup, I will give plus a turnip.

Rep: (-3)
niochem game ....

Rep: (19)
Archos 80 G9 Turbo, 1,5 GHz.
I put through the APC cache - by air.
Normal flight, but ponyashi stand still.

There is a problem - the game does not appear in Live's friends, trying to login, then from the live press "back in the game" - still, no friends, and asks to login again.

Rep: (4)
Feyskhuv updates immediately. Live does not plow and mine.

I climb in the tree with bugs on ofsayte.
Standing pony - bug.
Problems with login - bug.

On assurances geymlofta - "We are working on it"

Rep: (0)
Do I understand that in a live friends not to add (1 I need to perform the job)? I'm just in litsoknige not registered and do not want to somehow ...

At this point - yes.
Interestingly, bugs have already found a dozen, even on two identical devaysakh bugs, their number and the combination may be different.

Got a 30th level, activates hormones element 3, there are still 2 :)

I got 43 level. Reybou Desh worth 500 gems. Breaking going?

Rep: (1)
it could mean a black screen after installation? after installation dokachivat 13 mb

GameCIH Chota does not work in this game (

Rep: (5)
lumierre, but it did not work. Yuzal GameGuardian, he, too, was silent.

On Live With Walkman Twilight normal, and all the textures in black and white

The Market "application is not compatible with your device Beeline Sony MT27i." : Mellow:

HTC Sensation, not working at all, just crashes at startup. I rocked with convenience store and estesno cache waffles.

But no, all the rules of salt.

Rep: (8)
Gloft entrust Russian voiceovers Syenduku!

C gemammi markups ohreneli purely forced Donato

Interestingly, I downloaded cache with waffles - he or doraspakovalsya or nedokachannyh. I downloaded here - normally went. If you have problems advise here cache download, maybe help.

Lg l5 normal flight, although the store says that an unsupported. Andreno 200

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 18:44