> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

MY LITTLE PONY: Princess Magic | [Simulator] another farm from Gameloft

Rep: (15070)
MY LITTLE PONY: Magic Princess
Version: 6.0.0a
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:11.02.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Another farm from Gameloft
Description:
Get ready for a trip to the popular pony Equestria in a free game from Geymloft based on the cartoon "My Little Pony"!
Twilight Sparkle - a pupil of Princess Celestia and her friends - Rainbow, Fluttershy and others take care of the horses. They will be grown products on the farm, make friends with the horses and to carry out their dreams!
* OVER 300 HEROES: take care of the house for the prince and princess, feed and just listen, because it is an integral part of friendship.
* LOCATION: Explore the Crystal Empire Canterlot, farm, sweet apples, and others! * COZY HOUSE: do not miss the chance to create a home for the ponies from the movie "" My Little Pony "" and make it even more comfortable!
* Exciting task: Embark on a journey from the movie and fight the villains - Tirek, King Sombra, Moon Pony, werewolves and other!
* FREE MINI GAMES: play in the "" Balls' 'with Twilight Sparkle in' Magic Wings' 'with a rainbow and have fun with the horses in the' 'Girls Ekvestrii''i "" Friendship - it's a miracle. ""
* FASHION: create new images for a pony. Let them feel like princes and princesses in the royal attire and with rainbow manes packings.
* FRIENDSHIP - it is a miracle: communicate and perform tasks!
* Real voice: scoring the game from Geymloft exactly as in the cartoon!
This application is ideal for lovers of free games and those who like to equip the house and wanted to be a prince or princess of the kingdom of friendship, or simply relax on a pile of hay on a farm surrounded by ponies.
Picture
Picture Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.1+

Download:
Version: 6.0.0a MY LITTLE PONY: Magic Princess (Jackie Ryan)

Amazon / Gameloft:
Version: 2.9.0 My Little Pony [Amazon Underground] (Jackie Ryan)
Version: 2.3.1 My Little Pony [Amazon AppStore] (calcined)
Version: 2.8.0n My Little Pony [Gameloft Store] (calcined)

Modifications
Useful
Past versions
Topics Curator:veabro.
For filling caps write toQMS!

Post has been editedveabro - 10.03.20, 01:57
Reason for editing: MLP Amazon / Gameloft | FAQ | Backups

Rep: (1)
Because not all apparently Download. I have a 9 megs of upload.><

Rep: (0)
The funny thing is that the cache is fully downloaded from here, and then you hit on 3G about 10 mb. Okay, probably will have to endure the game, which is a pity.

Rep: (5)
Pon-3, you, too, does not go hacking? Through that you tried to break? I have been through GameGuardian. Perhaps the value of floating.

Posted on 10.11.2012, 10:34:

And the game itself is normal, one drawback - not cracked. Excellent farm of Donatlofta.

Rep: (178)
It is a pity there are not ponies go on the map, as workers in the Townsmen. Stand still, with the emergence of a number of other individuals are beginning to talk. Resources extracted horses are also sold at once. I hope that the AC Utopia correct these deficiencies.

Reds @ nd @ 10.11.2012, 15:39*
Stand still, with the emergence of a number of other individuals start chatting

I do not know what it depends on (power from the tablet, perhaps), but SGS3 my pony walk around the map going into piles, etc. But on the Tab 2 are at the house, with the appearance of other individuals talking, yes.

At some point in my game has action Discount 70%, which I bought a 3 ponies: sveta: but then the game hung, had to restart it. And now the stock is no more, although it was the end of 7 hours. And there are different buildings for quests you could buy at a discount (now have to save up for the normal price of all sorts of carrot farms. Abidna yes (

fatsbok for medzhyka: bdawg666

Post has been editedlumierre - 10.11.12, 12:46

Rep: (44)
Adds a litsoknigu, distribute sundukov.Adress, my nickname.

Rep: (5)
Svetomech @ 10.11.2012, 00:56*
That's why I myself quietly turned off notifications through the game settings?

uh ... that is, the menu item "notification" - is not just a list of the latest notifications? : Blink:

Posted on 10.11.2012, 13:24:

As a lover of the series, is doubly insulting that trash gamelofta have turned once again. You build houses, hire a pony for work and play with them in the ball. All. Resources are not used immediately converted into cash, no requirements other than to "play" not - for what to play? What I should interest themselves in this game?

Post has been editedshmonster - 10.11.12, 13:25

Rep: (6)
Does not want to run on xperia Ray 4.0.4, shaking cache here, APK-and hence a convenience store.
Dokachivaet 13 mb and a black screen. Reboot the phone, the completion of all the processes do not help.

Hoped to make a normal game of MLP, there should have been done a set of mini-games with the construction of houses. Yes, I would for 150 rubles would be better to buy, but normal, and with the passage of the plot than the donatnuyu nonsense.

Rep: (238)
Reds @ nd @ 10.11.2012, 11:39*
It is a pity there are not ponies go on the map, as workers in the Townsmen. Stand still, with the emergence of a number of other individuals are beginning to talk. Resources extracted horses are also sold at once. I hope that the AC Utopia correct these deficiencies.

I do not know, I go.
alexk700i @ 10.11.2012, 14:58*
Does not want to run on xperia Ray 4.0.4, shaking cache here, APK-and hence a convenience store.

Starts the game with only the cache completely downloaded from the APC.

There is a wish to exchange gifts through Facebook?

Rockey1337 @ 10.11.2012, 16:17*
There is a wish to exchange gifts through Facebook?

There is.)

Svetomech, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004034908084
Add

Rep: (82)
Glad here is not particularly manifested hatred ponyasham = D
As progress, comrades? : D

I have a level 14 :)

How to enter the world of another if it is Facebook friends?

Rockey1337 @ 10.11.2012, 16:30*
How to enter the world of another if it is Facebook friends?

Invite to have to play. I've been trying you, but for some reason on the list can not find ..

Svetomech, and I threw your chest :) Try to update your friends page

Rockey1337 @ 10.11.2012, 16:48*
Svetomech, and I'll try to update the chest thrown friends page

Yeah, like. Only if more come-in LAN, and the theme is not for this, why anger the moderators.)

Post has been editedSvetomech - 10.11.12, 15:56

Sony Xperia Sola, normal flight, criticism is not seen

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/03/20, 21:17