> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

MY LITTLE PONY: Princess Magic | [Simulator] another farm from Gameloft

Rep: (15075)
MY LITTLE PONY: Magic Princess
Version: 6.0.0a
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:11.02.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Another farm from Gameloft
Description:
Get ready for a trip to the popular pony Equestria in a free game from Geymloft based on the cartoon "My Little Pony"!
Twilight Sparkle - a pupil of Princess Celestia and her friends - Rainbow, Fluttershy and others take care of the horses. They will be grown products on the farm, make friends with the horses and to carry out their dreams!
* OVER 300 HEROES: take care of the house for the prince and princess, feed and just listen, because it is an integral part of friendship.
* LOCATION: Explore the Crystal Empire Canterlot, farm, sweet apples, and others! * COZY HOUSE: do not miss the chance to create a home for the ponies from the movie "" My Little Pony "" and make it even more comfortable!
* Exciting task: Embark on a journey from the movie and fight the villains - Tirek, King Sombra, Moon Pony, werewolves and other!
* FREE MINI GAMES: play in the "" Balls' 'with Twilight Sparkle in' Magic Wings' 'with a rainbow and have fun with the horses in the' 'Girls Ekvestrii''i "" Friendship - it's a miracle. ""
* FASHION: create new images for a pony. Let them feel like princes and princesses in the royal attire and with rainbow manes packings.
* FRIENDSHIP - it is a miracle: communicate and perform tasks!
* Real voice: scoring the game from Geymloft exactly as in the cartoon!
This application is ideal for lovers of free games and those who like to equip the house and wanted to be a prince or princess of the kingdom of friendship, or simply relax on a pile of hay on a farm surrounded by ponies.
Picture
Picture Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.1+

Download:
Version: 6.0.0a MY LITTLE PONY: Magic Princess (Jackie Ryan)

Amazon / Gameloft:
Version: 2.9.0 My Little Pony [Amazon Underground] (Jackie Ryan)
Version: 2.3.1 My Little Pony [Amazon AppStore] (calcined)
Version: 2.8.0n My Little Pony [Gameloft Store] (calcined)

Modifications
Useful
Past versions
Topics Curator:veabro.
For filling caps write toQMS!

Post has been editedveabro - 10.03.20, 01:57
Reason for editing: MLP Amazon / Gameloft | FAQ | Backups

Rep: (5)
DoLo_0p, zhzhosh! I, too, for :)

Rep: (107)
I'm a little ... I do not understand where the Donut ?! : Blink:

Rep: (2)
Set apk from here, when you start writing "Connection error". Then he threw a cache of caps, but the reaction is the same. How to install something?)

Rep: (107)
evil-the-cat @ 11.11.2012, 18:56*
Set apk from here, when you start writing "Connection error". Then he threw a cache of caps, but the reaction is the same. How to install something?)

And I tried to Marketa?

Ok, I'll try tomorrow if I find wi-fi.
Cache, it turns out, all of the individual?

Huawei x5 pro - all the rules to install and run from GPlay, the game is quite standards, expecting the worst, happy voice.

Rep: (1)
evil-the-cat @ 11.11.2012, 20:17*
Ok, I'll try tomorrow if I find wi-fi.
Cache, it turns out, all of the individual?

Pomoymu not an individual (do not know the truth about the Tegra devices), but put it like that differently. I have a cache with the wafer is not complete, my friend white texture (also probably not complete). Put away - it works with a bang.

INFIR,
And I on the contrary, from this part, but at the same time and also part of the Market

He said cache and APC of caps, pumps a 13mb, then just a black screen and nothing appears

Rep: (8)
the game of my dreams

Rep: (0)
Prestigio MultiPad PMP5080CPRO - the game slows down just koshmar.A so cool = (

Rep: (27)
On HTC One V brakes when off the internet (I do not know whether the logs depend on it for sure)
Standing pony - check, the inability to login to Gloft live - check, persistent hints of Donat - check ...
Hopefully the next version will fix at least the first 2 points: happy:

What is interesting - a game eats Nemer electricity (though 3D, and texture good, by the way facial expressions, too, but there are bugs too), so I watched the last time playing in the Tegra games. It seems to me that it is small, but the problems of optimization.

I was able to break this miracle (who could be useful). Guards used the game to more regions (do not even try to sneezing - it has long been nothing channel) there are 2 ways - easy but boring and harder but profitnye. The first - open pedestal harmony kicks, break the elements of fun and poke long and hard on pedistalu. Do not break a lot, can fly. The second way - to recruit a star (by the way points in the game of ball is well broken, use this) go on a mission with gathering coins and give change values. Sometimes you can not find, and will miss the values, but rarely. In general, there will be only one value, change it, but note that more than 10 million - departures! Not at the hacking and when typesetting. Just break the experience. I think as long as the crystals, since they do not directly break, and a workaround has not yet been found.
Can be a problem - not geymgvard Vries game (and this is important, is not enough time). I have this happen after the first flight when hacked more 10kk - lochim years on the application and ... push home, there was already broken. If you know how to fix - write.
Attached Image

Post has been editedBOJIKOJIAK - 13.11.12, 00:51
Reason for edit: Removed unnecessary screens

Rep: (4)
Hacked to e-vyshenapisannomu you for the method, but the main problem - Donat. to hack crystals.

Post has been editedPon-3 - 12.11.12, 02:55

INFIR, thanks. For two days scratching their heads over how to break the crystals.

Rep: (11)
Neksusovody or anyone with a high-resolution screen, tell how much the game together with the cache weigh?

Rep: (0)
There is an option to try via stalls FlimFlemov.
Where for hearts to play according to the icons sypyat dengue, Expo, shards and crystals. Prior to this, dial permotkoy days ~ 30 Chris.
Embossing crystals are looking for value, you spend 10 to Chris "dolopat balls" and if you're lucky again, it still reveals Chris. According to the free version of this lottery the same item is a level (not coins or EXPO) a glass in one set. Well sobsna O'Grady value and naslozhdatsya Highlanders Silest ...
Unfortunately he can not check the way - no friendsAttached Image

Rep: (4)
I would like to shoot from such a description ... Cancers ...

is not cache pechalka

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/03/20, 3:08