4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > »  

> Kid's Shell - children's corner | [HD] Baby shell to run only authorized applications
WhisperArts
Message#1
09.11.12, 09:45
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 11.09.11

Kid's Shell - ������� ������ download

Version: 2.1.6

Last update of the program in the header:05.10.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Using the application, you can configure your phone to run only authorized applications. The child will not be able to make a call, send SMS, buy the application.

Description:
With this application, you can configure your phone to run only authorized applications. The child will not be able to make a call, send an SMS, run a prohibited application or buy a paid application on Google Play.

Features:
  • Child mode - allows you to run only authorized applications on the desktop
  • Parent mode - shell settings and selection of allowed applications
  • Arithmetic password to switch to parent mode or exit from the shell
  • Lock the Home button (Home)
  • Up to 48 desktop applications
  • Optimized for tablets and phones
  • Multilingual (Russian, English)
After installing and running the application, carefully read the instructions for using and setting up the application.

Developer: WhisperArts
Homepage: http://whisperarts.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...rarts.kidsshell

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 2.1.6 Kid's Shell - Kids Corner (Giacomino Post # 43469399)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 05.10.15, 16:31
Reason for editing: new version
JamesBond001
Message#42
11.07.13, 12:03
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 132
Check in: 01.02.10

When transferring applications to the desktop in the parent mode, I click on the selected application, it is highlighted in orange color, but it is not transferred to the children's desktop. What to do?
Oh, I will answer myself: I downloaded the application from Market, everything works there. Strange ...

Post has been editedJamesBond001 - 11.07.13, 12:21
nilefirst
Message#43
27.07.13, 00:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Check in: 02.12.12

Dear developer, many thanks for the program, it helps a lot. But I would like to see in the children's mode battery charge level. Since the child is given this android device on a permanent basis, it would be desirable for him to see when he is charged in advance with what it will turn off due to full discharge.

p.s. It is better not to talk about alternatives, such as putting a prog battery and placing it in a child mode. Not really an option, the child after all, periodically turn on the prog and obviously will not look at the charge (will periodically forget, or get bored).

--------------------
"You need to be stubborn, but not a ram."
“If in a dispute with an obstinate ram you are armed only with logic, facts and common sense - you have no chance.”
milchell
Message#44
17.08.13, 19:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Check in: 05.03.13
Vernee thor

Nilefirst @ 07/27/2013, 01:29*
Dear developer, many thanks for the program, it helps a lot. But I would like to see in the children's mode battery charge level.

I fully support it. Make the battery visible anywhere.
qwertEHOK
Message#45
02.09.13, 12:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 303
Check in: 01.04.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Tell me - are there any advantages in the PRO version?
her (PRO VERSION) can not be tested for 10 days?
vist137
Message#46
28.09.13, 19:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Check in: 26.01.07
Google nexus 5

Here the problem appeared. I bought a collection of fairy tales, and after wipe what? Buy again now?

Post has been editedvist137 - 28.09.13, 19:03
Ramsaki
Message#47
08.10.13, 19:26
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 08.10.13
Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite

Hello. Is it possible to somehow take down this wonderful program from the tablet. We were given them for work, they limited everything that they could and ruined it. Hard reset is not an option, the application is installed, which I will probably restore later. Wrote in support many times, no answer. USB debugging is apparently disabled, it was not possible to enter the recovery menu, it starts the firmware procedure right away. Androyd is still for me a dark forest. I would be very grateful for the help.

Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite
vist137
Message#48
09.10.13, 08:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Google nexus 5

There are several prog in adb mode for installing program deletion

Added 09/10/2013 08:52:

From the computer, on the cord
Fan2tom
Message#49
09.10.13, 13:06
[offline]

Messages 646
Check in: 11.08.12

Ramsaki @ 10/08/2013, 19:26*
Is it possible to somehow take down this wonderful program from the tablet. We were given them for work, they limited everything that they could and ruined it.

Gyy, well done developer (Respect), since his prog is used to block not only from children .. but once you have been given it, apparently there are good reasons ..

Post has been editedFan2tom - 09.10.13, 13:07
Reason for editing: edit

--------------------
vist137
Message#50
09.10.13, 18:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Google nexus 5

About the collection of fairy tales ... Once again. So what should I do? Second time to buy?
Ramsaki
Message#51
13.10.13, 20:09
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 08.10.13
Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite

The reason is clear - so as not to climb anywhere. But they put the kid on only new employees, and the old ones are not limited in any way. In general, I want to like everything, but it is insulting)
vist137
Message#52
21.10.13, 13:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Google nexus 5

A. Understood. The program says that it is necessary to buy a collection of fairy tales, but it has already been bought in the market and therefore just downloaded.

Then I ask you to make a check in the next version for the purchase and installation of purchased sub-applications automatically.
ramzes_83
Message#53
23.02.14, 15:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 355
Check in: 16.05.08

Hey. On the tablet, the statue of Andromeda s8, (aka Chinese fnf2), was updated to android 4.4.2 kitkat. So on it, kids will not behave correctly. Although it is assigned by the shell by default, a full-time lunch can still open. If there is an opportunity to correct the problem, I am ready to provide more details and test it.

--------------------
Razr M->Droid Maxx->Nexus 5->Xiaomi Mi5
Sekup
Message#54
26.03.14, 22:14
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 01.03.09
Toshiba Portege G900

Thanks to the authors for such a cool program, in January the child somehow managed to remove everything from the tablet. I thought about limiting it so that it would not climb into the settings, and would not launch the left applications. I read it on Habré yesterday, today I installed the free version for now, the whole day the tablet was with the child - the flight was excellent :)
plk110
Message#55
17.01.15, 07:38
General secretary
[offline]

Messages 528
Check in: 08.04.12

I think this topic is not dead?
Then I had a question. In search of the grandson’s limitations so that he would not pick the settings and another crap, he put this program on. On the desktop, fixed his toys and multimedia programs. On the first restart, some of the shortcuts appeared as a green man — they successfully coped with this disaster by transferring the programs from the SD memory to the memory of the tablet. However, it became necessary to remove some shortcuts from the desktop. But it turned out to be a problem for me! Can someone tell me how to remove the shortcuts of programs installed by default (like, ABC, Digits, etc.)?
I would be grateful and with me in the obligatory plus!

--------------------
plk - coffee lovers party - non-political community of healthy drink connoisseurs!
LeEco Cool1 (Vodafon + Intertelecom) + Huawei MediaPad M3
kamonch
Message#56
09.02.15, 12:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 26.01.09
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

New Kid’s Shell - Safe Launcher V2.1.0 [Pro];)

Attached files

Attached fileKids Shell - Safe Launcher v2.1.0 [Pro] .apk(3.29 MB)

Post has been editedkamonch - 09.02.15, 12:11
wolspy
Message#57
28.05.15, 16:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Check in: 22.04.10
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Samsung galaxy note 10.1 password password and successfully forgotten ... how to unlock the tablet?
Giacomino
Message#58
05.10.15, 16:18
جہ Re-Uploader (Retired)
[offline]

Messages 26500
Check in: 15.05.13

Kid's Shell - safe launcher pro v2.1.6

Attached fileKid_s_Shell_.apk(6.86 MB)

What's New:
If you want to help translatehttp://www.getlocalization.com/KidsShell/
Comments and suggestions please send to [email protected]
v.2.1.6
- android 5 and higher support
- application security significantly improved
- better contact list and calls support
v.2.1.5
- media files can be added to workspace - images, videos, music
- new wallapapers

--------------------
Sharing Is Caring!
mcwowan
Message#59
22.12.15, 13:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 439
Check in: 31.01.09
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

* Giacomino
I wonder how it works on Android 6?

--------------------
Gemoroybleat
Message#60
28.05.16, 20:22
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 01.07.10

WhisperArts @ 11/09/2012, 09:45*
Lock the Home button (Home)

How to turn it back on? (the removal of the launcher did not help) some game / application developers stupidly do not make the "exit" button from their prog.
Igor.v.s
Message#61
15.08.16, 00:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 07.01.16

Greetings.
I'm testing your application.
In general, like. Buy the whole family if you fix the flaws.
1. Calls. Unblocked calls on the desktop and in the menu. I press the application for calls, dial the number, there is a call and the call screen is blocked. The same with incoming calls, the call screen is blocked. That is, it turns out that one application is responsible for dialing, it is just unlocked, but the call itself is different, it is blocked and there are no settings to unlock it in the program.
2. Application on the map. It is on the map Navitel navigator map. Almost immediately, I did not have time to turn it on once, the icon on the main screen flew off and the navigator disappeared altogether from the menu with all the applications in the parent mode. On the main screen there is a link to Navitel, but with an android icon. There is no opportunity to cram the Navitel in the menu with applications after the meeting, when it is removed from the main screen, the icon disappears completely.
3. Some system applications needed for operation are also blocked. That is, when you start the android several times, it asks for an unlock password.
The most interesting thing is blocked even by your window, which asks to rate your application. You press to go to the parent mode, the whole screen closes the unlock request and until you unlock your window, there is no possibility to get to the password of the parent mode.
4. Your launcher is easily removed. The first time my son had had five minutes to bury him somehow and fall into the system launcher.
I unscrewed the system launcher. The son broke the system now in an hour. Just in the screen locker started to turn off the phone. When asked to turn off the phone or restart, hold the power button for a few seconds and got into safe mode. From there to the settings, from there you can run or install everything. That is, it is useless to continue using your application if you do not block safe mode or force your program to work in safe mode.
Well, in general, I would like to be able to customize the appearance, although this is not important.
My system is Android 5, ZTE Blade A5 Pro phone.
I will wait for an answer.

Post has been editedIgor.v.s - 15.08.16, 00:37

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 15:04