> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Voice Assistant in Russian (NEW - learning function) | Siri for Android. It responds quickly, smart looking, nothing more.

Rep: (202)
Assistant to the Russian
Version: 2.5.0

Last update of the program in the header:21.04.2014

Breaking news! From 28 August to obtain service schedules cinemas is available not only in the MSC and St. Petersburg, but also in more than 80 cities of Russia!

For those who have previously purchased the PRO, you need when you first start after updating to enter the account from which they purchased. Nothing to buy again not required, if for some reason an inscription on a trial stay, please write to us [email protected]

UsermorfeusysHe took a great movie and created a cool addition to the application, "Assistant to the Russian" how to control the browser using our app.в„–1 clipandв„–2 clip. A huge thanks to him !!

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Full voice assistant.

Description:
Full voice assistant for Android(Version 2.3.x), Understands the demands on the natural (!) Russian language. Released for the Russian-speaking people are not in the translation and localization is not.

Assistant task - do not waste time talking, and to respond quickly to questions and comments.

Portal AppleInsider.ru kindly providedService & Support "Assistant to the Russian", In 4 minutes with a little lighting which laid almost all the main functionality of the application.
Attached Image

"Assistant to the Russian" is ready to become your irreplaceable great help in such matters as:
  • пїЅAlarm clock ". Example query "Budi me on weekdays at 7:30 am" I set an alarm for the specified time on weekdays.
  • пїЅReminders ". Do not forget to do something important. For example, "Remind me to take a walk with the dog on Sunday."
  • пїЅWeather ". Weather for tomorrow, for the week, in another city. "Will it snow tomorrow?".
  • пїЅPlaces ". Service will help you find where to go with the girl and / or friends. For example, name street, neighborhood, city, metro station - Assistant to the Russian will easily find restaurants, shops, bars, homes or businesses close on Google Maps.
  • пїЅMovie "Will help to find out where and when there is a new film.
  • пїЅSport "Will help you learn how to play your favorite team.
  • пїЅSearch "Will help you find the web any information.
  • пїЅRunning applications "Will run the application, or favorite website.

• пїЅEncyclopedia "Will find information on the information requests related to the definitions, facts, personalities, etc.

• пїЅNavigation "- will take over the construction of convenient routes!
    ... And, of course,Super handy widget (1x1) !
Examples of phrases are just to help you sort out how to work with an assistant. Try a variety of voice calls, we have them work it out or learn to work.

Dear users! Once again, problems with headsets:
On some phones (in large part, this is a series of Samsung and HTC) uses the Google-recognition version that contains an error in the interaction with bluetooth.
As long as we do not transmit sound to the headset, the headset and do not input from a microphone headset, these errors are not concerned by the application.

After the release of the update, which was involved in speakers and microphone headset, it was found that the Google-recognition begins to hover (3-30 seconds), which translates into a long initiation microphone (lighting his green). For the user this means - pressed the button, a microphone, but it does not light up in green.

Can solve this problem Google just released the corresponding update, which we continue to wait for a month.

In parallel, we are studying the issue of transition to alternative methods of speech recognition. In any case, if we could solve the whole problem right now - everything would be decided.

On communications - "if the headset works at least somebody," I can say that on the Google-protestiruemyh devaysakh such problems are found.

As for the push of a button when locked mode and nerazblokirovki phone, the problem here lies in the non-standard lockers in the firmware of a particular phone. This problem is not systematic and individually from the device.

As for the issue of other applications ( "interlocutor"), then I can assure you that it makes the other team developers. It has no effect on the development of "assistant to the Russian."

Hope for your understanding.

Attention!! We present to your attention a new version of our application!

Added a lot of changes (see. Spoiler below), as well as set up PRO version with a unique voice, the ability to run through a headset, a microphone and automatic activation of a number of new features done. PRO-version for technical reasons, will only be available through in-App payment versionsGoogle play . For those who bought the PRO-version - updates only on Google Play, as in the assembly forsavagemessiahzine.comdoes not include paid features.

Russian interface: Yes

If you like our app - happy to receiveyour appreciationon Google Play!
We welcome your comments and suggestions on the services in this thread or e-mail [email protected]
We will try to make it even better!

Functional applications (according to)
Functional version 2.2.0 (NEW):
  1. Updated voice, it now sounds clearer and more enjoyable
  2. Added service "Translator". Now translated into other languages ​​has become much easier (available as a translation into foreign languages, as well as from Russian into other languages).
    Just say, "translated into English the word done."
  3. The list of supported headsets, minor bugs fixed
  4. Added function call assistant via headset lock screen

Functionality 2.1.0:
  1. Added function active position determination. Now assistant can much more accurately determine your location.
  2. Added long-awaited feature of training. You can now specify short queries that assign longer commands, including calls and SMS.
    The function is activated strictly by the template "When I say short text query%% Execute the command% query% long text.
  3. Accelerate the launch of Widget applications
  4. Fixed some bugs and carried out work on query optimization

Functional version 2.0.3:
  1. Fixed a number of bugs
  2. Fixed positioning navigator (in queries drove% e%)
  3. It added the ability to search in several search engines to choose from (for example, you can say "find text in Yandex% query%"

Functionality 2.0.2:
    So that became a long-awaited update:
  1. The new design applications. Now everything is much more concise, more severe and pleasing to the eye - no more rounding !!
  2. Increased speed of application and all services - now the answers appear almost instantly !!
  3. Super handy widget 1x1
  4. Operating Mode offline since version Android 4.2.2 - Experience the pleasure of working without any extra connections!
  5. Search apps on Google Play
  6. Pumped service "News"
  7. Updated service "Traffic" (with the ability to search on different streets, cities, and other locations)
  8. Updated service "Weather" (now you can find a detailed forecast for each day)
  9. Send SMS to any number, not only from the contact book
  10. light weight applications exclusively forsavagemessiahzine.com
  11. And bonus - added to the game in the city - try to say, "Let's play in the city" and to beat our assistant))

Functional version 1.1.1:
    So, what was included in the update:
  1. Updated service "Sport" (data about new tournaments, clubs, teams and basketball), the championship of Ukraine, European Cups, NBA
  2. Superior service "Places" - now will not send to distant lands :-)
  3. By popular demand added widget 1x1
  4. Fixed a number of problems with the speed, not locating
  5. Improvements on the "Weather" is now faster, more accurate, and is clickable

Functional version 1.1.0:
    So, what was included in the update:
  1. The new service is "Navigation" - you can get directions via Yandex (or Yandeks.Navigator) or Google.karty. Keywords "build a route to / e /," "how to get to / object or address /"
  2. Update in the "Places" service. Now the place marked On Yandex.Maps, if you have installed. Plus made easy navigation when you request a list of places.
  3. "Encyclopedia" updated service. Search for articles in Wikipedia are now easier to nowhere! No longer have to talk first, "Who or what is" enough just to name that interests you to define the name of a person and so on.
  4. Fixed problems with the launch of reminders and alarms !!!
  5. Now you can run a lot more favorite sites (expanded list of sites available for recognition as an assistant)

FAQ on April 17, 2013
updated FAQ

Remember: Android version should be 2.3 or newer! If you have problems with voice recognition, verify that the service is running Voice Search (Voice Search). If you have problems with the fact that after a phrase in English and recognized other than the Russian, languages, then you need to check the settings of "Language and Input" in voice search / voice input and select the Russian language.

Developer: i-Free Innovations
Google Play: Link
By downloading and installing this application, you accept the termsuser agreement.

Download:
Version: 2.5.0 (NEW) Voice Assistant in Russian (NEW - learning function) (Post # 30969913)
(Only for versions of Android from 2.3 (official firmware) If you have problems - just write in a personal or in a discussion thread). Available for download for registered userssavagemessiahzine.com. For those who bought a paid add-on - updates on Google Play, as the versionsavagemessiahzine.comIt does not include paid features!

Past versions
Version: 2.2.0 (NEW) Attached fileAssistant_2.2.0.apk (2.25 MB)

Download:
Version: 2.1.0 Attached fileAssistant_2.1.0.apk (2.14 MB)
(Only for versions of Android from 2.3 If you have problems - just write in a personal or in a discussion thread)

Download:
Version: 1.1.1 Attached fileAssistant_2.0.3.apk (2.1 MB)
(Only for versions of Android from 2.3 If you have problems - just write in a personal or in a discussion thread)

Post has been editedGridzilla - 21.04.14, 01:19
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (2104)
Not bad do multilokalizatsiyu- in Market outside Russia program is not available for installation.

Post has been editedzlobix - 06.11.12, 16:07

Rep: (41)
It works pretty well!

zlobix @ 06.11.2012, 17:07*
Not bad do multilokalizatsiyu- in Market outside Russia program is not available for installation.

Hello. The first version of the product is a release candidate, so long as we have laid out "Assistant to the Russian" only for Russia. In the near future we will extend the list of countries, as long as apk-file is available right here in this thread.

Rep: (0)
I Put, looked. All that is stated - is able. Probably I will use. We look forward to increasing the functionality and improve the stability of ...

Rep: (3)
I need internet?

Rep: (32)
Brilliant shtuka.Esli can make landscape-it was convenient to do on planshetah.Mikrofon sometimes sticks.

Rep: (99)
: Thank_you: Many thanks to the author hope the program will evolve!

Rep: (25)
Well Th ... Epplovsky Siri nervously smokes on the sidelines !? : D

Rep: (25)
The only thing that upset ... she can not find my location when I ask about the weather, although GPS enabled ..! And the files of a very Nice! )

Mr.DROID @ 06.11.2012, 21:59*
The only thing that upset ... she can not find my location when I ask about the weather, although GPS enabled ..! And the files of a very Nice! )

And that the setting about positioning over wireless networks? Probably this problem. Repent, there may be small glitches with the location - fix in the upcoming version! By the way, you can still query the weather indicate the cities, the current location is not determined.

Thanks for the feedback!

Post has been editedi-free - 07.11.12, 10:14

Rep: (2)
Tried on two HTC phones: on sensation and hd. Not one sound assistant had not heard ... I ask a question, he answers in writing, no voice ...

Yes, it is without a voice assistant. Here is such a paradox :-) In our opinion, the voice in such products only hinders, and Russian mechanized speech synthesizer from different providers of voice very much not so good.

Sorry (prog in general very satisfied, leave!

a good program, that's just to make it offline: blush:, and it is not always possible to use the Internet.

Rep: (7)
First impression: yes2: thanks will follow the development.

Rep: (32)
There was even a small wish, by clicking on the microphone pressed hard to see him or not (in the sun probably did not understand) -change-microphone design make darker and lighter internal perilivy (Sorry, otherwise unable to explain) .Also nice to add some beep signal when you press the mikrofon.Esche it is necessary that the program reported that something like "Your question is not recognized," if she did not understand or did not hear vopros.Kak something like that ..... Thank you .

Rep: (120)
Made in Russian that have not done Samsung and Apple with its Siri and S-Voice. Authors thank u +!
While it is claimed worksnearly flawlessly. Notes, in principle, there is, but it is not critical.
I will supportzeba1, with the release of the microphone during operation, for example to make it enabled red , Or even as a highlight contrast. This is not entirely clear.

requests to extend a little. On"Will beTHERE Tomorrow the snow? "responds well and liked the answers! Adequate!
But on"Will it snow tomorrow?"there is no ... offers turn to Google or Wiki.
The result is not quite intutitvny request. Not alwaysTHERE I recall in phrases ...

And the hope in the future to study voice calls (call) subscribers. fires at"Call"But I, at least, simply opens the contact.

But in general - is remarkable. We look forward to the development!

zeba1 @ 07.11.2012, 09:58*
There was even a small wish, by clicking on the microphone pressed hard to see him or not (in the sun probably did not understand) -change-microphone design make darker and lighter internal perilivy (Sorry, otherwise unable to explain) .Also nice to add some beep signal when you press the mikrofon.Esche it is necessary that the program reported that something like "Your question is not recognized," if she did not understand or did not hear vopros.Kak something like that ..... Thank you .

Thanks for the tip! Uhh, is hitting the nail on the head :-) According to the most painful points))) Just this week preparing a fix with study problems with the microphone. It will be a separate state "ready to listen", otherwise this is not intuitive when you need to start talking. Let's try to work on the color display.

With regard to reports of problem recognition - must do! By the way, if there are difficulties with voice recognition, you can sometimes use the shortcut service in the lower bar - we were trying to pick up a frequently encountered questions.

Alkatraz @ 07.11.2012, 10:24*
Made in Russian that have not done Samsung and Apple with its Siri and S-Voice. Authors thank u +!
While it is claimed works almost flawlessly. Notes, in principle, there is, but it is not critical.
I uphold zeba1, with the release of the microphone during operation, for example to make it turned red, or even as a highlight contrast. This is not entirely clear.

Thank you for your feedback, we will think about how to add clarity to the microphone!

requests to extend a little. To "Will it snow tomorrow?" responds well and liked the answers! Adequate!
But on the "Will it snow tomorrow?" there is no ... offers turn to Google or Wiki.
The result is not quite intutitvny request. Do not it always recall in phrases ...

YES)) Here are a few primitive pattern was recorded in the semantic engine. Expanded to include a couple of sentences, such as "What's outside the window," and others, and make of the words optional.

And the hope in the future to study voice calls (call) subscribers. Fires on the "call", but I, at least, simply opens the contact.

Do not quite understand. You do not work calls? in the current assembly is a functional calls and SMS, it works well, if you're looking caller by name - something like "Call Dime" (he will find and Dime and Dmitry Dmitriev and others). But there are some problems with 2.3.x with SMS, but the calls did not notice the defects.

Post has been editedi-free - 07.11.12, 10:05

Rep: (120)
i-Free @ 07.11.2012, 10:04*
You do not work calls? in the current assembly is a functional calls and SMS, it works well, if you're looking caller by name - something like "Call Dime" (he will find and Dime and Dmitry Dmitriev and others).

Sorry, all I figured out. Indeed, the functional call works well. Not take into account the fact that the pin-window (when no match is called) without a direct call, provided that the contact has several. rooms. My inattention.
If the number scored one, then there is a direct challenge to the right Caller.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/11/19, 11:21