Sharp Aquos Phone SH930W - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (2494)
DiscussionSharp Aquos Phone SH930W
PictureSharp Aquos Phone SH930W
Description | Discussion "
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Videos
Additional Information
Camcard
Systematize business cards. You just need to take a picture of the business card and add it to the contact in the phone book.
CamScanner
Forget about the scanner. Just save the photo of the document you need in PDF or JPEG and send it by email.
CamDictionary
Your personal translator: point the camera at the text fragment you need and immediately receive the translation
Determining the location of the smartphone Finding a phone is now so easy.
In case of loss, you can independently determine its location, block or remove important information from it.
Useful

Presentation mini-report
http://www.gsmarena.com/sharp_aquos_phone_...a-news-5045.php
SHARP Aquos Phone SH930W will be the first Full HD smartphone officially sold in our country. The display is made by technologySharp CG-Silicon
Link to the official website of the smartphone
pdf with featuresAttached filepdf_DS_Datasheet_SH930W_en_en.pdf(204.76 KB)

Smart on S4 Protopic to compare with the other tops

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 19.10.15, 23:17
Reason for editing: Dev DB Characteristics

Rn21 @ 08.11.2012, 12:56*
Topikstarter way to add Sharp's header, and the same is not searched

stop-stop-stop, do not ride horses, but I do not sit at the computer screen for 24 hours without interruption,
poop, too, need

Remember, friends, a once very popular Japanese company Sharp? What you have there is an association? Most likely, with the TV?
There is no guessing with double cassette receiver with "P.M.P.O 200 Wt": D ribbon BASF and T.D.K. and Laura Branigan: lol:

Rn21 @ 08.11.2012, 12:56*
But for 22k such performance characteristics are generally very good.

22 is the ultimate price in the retail sector such as Eldorado and communication or selling wholesale and stores will be 29,000?

Ios-Man @ 08.11.2012, 13:43*
well as in a distance of 25-30 cm at a density of 300ppi pixels per inch, the human eye can not see their already

The world's leading experts-ophthalmologists are already flying on eroplanah to Saratov to hear reportIos-man on the theme "In the Soviet Union, even 50 dpi is considered sufficient for all applications"

Rep: (32)
kara puz
21990 This recombination price for retail outlets (ala MVideo, connected). consider the ceiling and definitely will not be above and below yes.

colinzzz @ 08.11.2012, 14:32*
consider the ceiling and definitely will not be above and below yes.

Wow, will have to change: good: if HTC did not have time before the beginning of December to bring the Butterfly J for 18000rub

Hospade, forgetting to ask, I ask the Russian language? Or only the English-French-German-Spanish-Japanese?

Post has been editedkara puz - 08.11.12, 17:37

Rep: (80)
Not caught - completely to HTC Butterfly very far. Younger model is much more interesting and more beautiful than vygledyat older, and for video and photographs can be seen more clearly and that they display a much better interface and speed more. So that a synthetic test we did not lied. Sorry, very sorry - waiting and hoping that Sharpe returned, but for such a device 22K is very expensive.

Rep: (1094)
Ios-Man @ 08.11.2012, 17:43*
well as in a distance of 25-30 cm at a density of 300ppi pixels per inch, the human eye can not see their already

Apparently, not all human eyes =) I can see perfectly typical 320ppi.

kara puz
Well of course Russian will. it will also be of-PCT (ROSTEST) smartphones

D4nte @ 08.11.2012, 14:37*
I typically 320ppi perfectly clear.

ABOUT! eyes young, I certainly individual pixels at 320ppi did not vary, but will not give up to the fonts were even clearer than it is now, and to keep the battery igzo matrix longer than a typical IPS HD

TaDa! @ 08.11.2012, 14:35*
22K for such a device is very expensive.

And how cheap? Bear in mind that the iron level SGNote2 that white 25k for sale. HTC Butterfly subject gives only one, Adreno 225 instead of 320, but I have something I do not see the announcement of HTC Butterfly in our market at a price 20000rub and if November 13 they announce the release of Verizon DNA, the zalochenny on Verizon exclusive the CDMA-device me interested

And HTC J Butterfly will not have time to reach us how to come SuperfoneLG Optimus G2 Full HDHTC again and go into minus

Rep: (80)
kara puz @ 08.11.2012, 20:48*
And how cheap? Bear in mind that the iron level SGNote2 that white 25k for sale. HTC Butterfly subject gives only one, Adreno 225 instead of 320, but I have something I do not see the announcement of HTC Butterfly in our market at a price 20000rub and if November 13 they announce the release of Verizon DNA, the zalochenny on Verizon exclusive the CDMA-device me interested HTC J Butterfly will not have time to reach us how to come Superfone LG Optimus G2 Full HD and HTC again go into minus

Inexpensive for me is the price of Mil Mi-2 with its characteristics. A subject is inferior not only in Adreno, but also in the other: CPU - Krait, but not that which Krait quad and video is clearly seen. Can DNA and is locked, but not the fact that it will be impossible to unlock, also in China comes analogue and do not forget about Japan. G2 will come in the near future and do not expect to - before next summer we will not see it. G1 is really in the markets has not left and are not sold everywhere, and we still even the announcement of its debts.

Rep: (6)
The only adequate model of the new line.
The remaining slag.

TaDa! @ 08.11.2012, 15:01*
Mil Mi-2 with its characteristics.

defunct smartphone on nemeryannom price? you can not get it for less than $ 500 to buy it already obmusoleno 100,500,000 times. and it is worth 4,3 "IPS display in the best case, manufactured by Sharp and even Hitachi
video is clearly seen

Video can be seen that the firmware is still raw and nefinalnaya, that's when the store will buy and then look at interface speed, plus the stock interface can be switched off and left naked launcher android
. G2 will come in the near future and do not expect

And who says the near future? Announcement is NOT PREVIOUSLY exhibition MWC 2013, they still have to sell the Optimus G. And on the shelves until I'm six months Sharp juzat

but we still have even the announcement of its debts.

Announcement was already the end of October

Question knowledgeable, OTA updates and it will butloder zalochenny or unlocked? I think that as usual zalochenny but you never know. Weight and dimensions are known? The cover is removable and Simca mini or microSIM?

kara puz
dimensions 139 x 72 x 8.9 mm
weight - 144 grams

about the bootloader is still too early.

about cap and sim card while also no exact information. but judging by what I've seen cover 99% removable.

just a few points about the screen:

an oleophobic coating (ala iPhone)
no air gap technology (ala SONY flagships whose display merges with frame - monolithic black surface is obtained when the quenched screen)
Gorilla Glass protection

Post has been editedcolinzzz - 08.11.12, 19:09

Rep: (83)
What more nefinalnoe software? All there is final. Or do you think that the Japanese for three nights navayal next firmware proshyut 20 thousand smarts and sent to another country? The first batch of vehicles already I suppose halfway into Russia, passes customs, certification, then the warehouses of retailers will unravel.

Rep: (15)
TaDa! @ 08.11.2012, 20:35*
Not caught - completely to HTC Butterfly very far. Younger model is much more interesting and more beautiful than vygledyat older, and for video and photographs can be seen more clearly and that they display a much better interface and speed more.

Granted, looked in an Internet real photos and horrified designed top model - the faceless like hundred dollar Chinese shovels. Also I wondered why fullhd screen picture is much worse than in the younger models.

Rep: (83)
Younger with IPS panel, and in this cost-IGZO

Rep: (431)
kara puz
Correct description of the phone or give the link from infa. It is unlikely that there will be 2 GB of RAM. Posherstiv on an Internet.1 GB 512 MB RAM 1GB RAM . It is likely to be 1 gig.

Rep: (23)
igzo screen exactly? it's very cool to be with such a long battery should work

Pocafred @ 08.11.2012, 16:31*
Also I wondered why fullhd screen picture is much worse than in the younger models.

We must wait for the first reviews have bought, I'm in the movie is nothing but a green background and blue icons are not seen to be judged on the quality of color reproduction. maybe IGZO smaller color gamut.
Pocafred @ 08.11.2012, 16:31*
horrified designed top model - the faceless like hundred dollar Chinese shovels.

then do not argue, in the design frankly saved, but the price at the expense of lower than the Optimus G
romiros-d @ 08.11.2012, 16:27*
All there is final. Or do you think that the Japanese for three nights navayal next firmware proshyut 20 thousand smarts and sent to another country

they were never hurts to offer a firmware update download smarfona buyer immediately when switched on.even if you do not like it, do not buy

Rep: (431)
kara puz @ 08.11.2012, 18:52*
but the price at the expense of lower than the Optimus G

As it can be compared with the Optimus G? At Optimus G APQ8064 against MSM8260. Well this is heaven and earth. And two real gig against one too decide.

Rep: (21)
beautiful machines - are all streamlined, no nothing sticks out. with the screen off the entire front panel is convex one integer)) generally looks cool. just what all there Koreans and Chinese simply can not achieve, in all their long parrots.

Most liked Sharp SH631W - 4,5 '' is the optimal range. Who would have opened the topic ...

One question Sharpe - where dust, moisture protection?!?!?!?

Dark Warlock @ 08.11.2012, 23:00*
MSM8260.

8260A. not to be confused with just 8260

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 19:57