> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sharp Aquos Phone SH930W - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (2339)
DiscussionSharp Aquos Phone SH930W
PictureSharp Aquos Phone SH930W
Description | Discussion "
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Videos
Additional Information
Camcard
Systematize business cards. You just need to take a picture of the business card and add it to the contact in the phone book.
CamScanner
Forget about the scanner. Just save the photo of the document you need in PDF or JPEG and send it by email.
CamDictionary
Your personal translator: point the camera at the text fragment you need and immediately receive the translation
Determining the location of the smartphone Finding a phone is now so easy.
In case of loss, you can independently determine its location, block or remove important information from it.
Useful

Presentation mini-report
http://www.gsmarena.com/sharp_aquos_phone_...a-news-5045.php
SHARP Aquos Phone SH930W will be the first Full HD smartphone officially sold in our country. The display is made by technologySharp CG-Silicon
Link to the official website of the smartphone
pdf with featuresAttached filepdf_DS_Datasheet_SH930W_en_en.pdf(204.76 KB)

Smart on S4 Protopic to compare with the other tops

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 19.10.15, 23:17
Reason for editing: Dev DB Characteristics

Rep: (23)
kara puz
do you live in japan
Why don’t I remember a single Sharpov white phone in Russia, and then immediately with a full screen
and I'm not sure that a 2x nuclear c4 will normally cope with this resolution, it would be APQ8064

Gurenn @ 11/06/2012, 09:19*
I'm not sure that 2x nuclear c4 will be able to normally with this resolution, it would be APQ8064

It can, elementary, tegra3 in some of the ASUS tablets with FullHD copes
Gurenn @ 11/06/2012, 09:19*
do you live in japan

Not. Actually, the news from the Russian-language resource. Even if he doesn’t grow with the growth, then it will not be available in Japan and it will still be sold on ibey, which meanssavagemessiahzine.compeople will be interested in this model

Rep: (32)
http://hi-tech.mail.ru/news/misc/sharp_sma...nes_russia.html

I am very pleased that from now on Sharpe’s smartphones will be officially sold in Russia !!! We are waiting for the announcement!

And the novelty is certainly very interesting.

Rep: (110)
Graphics accelerator pumped up. And so the design is attractive (if it is not a render).

Post has been editedJoutes - 06.11.12, 13:55

Joutes
in what place did he disappoint? 2 hygiene + adreno 225 and 8260A on the architecture of kerat is a very worthy iron. not top, but very worthy and enough for an absolute majority for different tasks. The main thing is to put the "right" price tag.

Rep: (2095)
And in this article it is stated that it will be launched here.November 8

KoT @ 11/06/2012, 11:23*
this article states that it will be launched on November 8

Well gsmaren refers to an article mailru, which in itself is very similar to the ear. Somehow I can not believe in the fact that Sharp something there in the Russian Federation will launch the first in the world. They are more interested in the Japanese market anyway. A device with such a full display at the start will cost no less than 35,000 for growth, especially if there are no competitors on the market.HTC Butterfly has so far only one operator announced and it will not be able to buy it in Russia

Rep: (13)
The Adreno 225 graphics chip spoils everything, in GLBenchmark 2.5 this phone showed only 13fps

Rep: (110)
colinzzz
Pocafred replied, better not say.

Joutes
what Pocafred replied to is the picomery of megahertz, FPS, number of cores, etc. etc. I absolutely will not care how many FPS will be in synthetics, how will the device lead itself in practice (browser, movies, interface nimbleness, etc.) and for this 1.5 GHz 8260A + 225 adreno and 2 gigs of RAM for the eyes. more is not necessary.

Rep: (78)
Are there any more detailed specs?

Rep: (62)
Yes, with such characteristics it is waiting for the fate of Panasonic. Decent machine, but with such iron it has no future. If they had presented it on the Cortex A15 - that would be news!

Post has been editedTaDa! - 06.11.12, 17:47

Rep: (18)
Good news. I wonder what the price will be and when it will be available.
If they had presented it on the Cortex A15 - that would be news!

Well, at least, something until they will sell and that is good.
For me, it's better to have a good display in the device, but with adreno 225 and (the memory issue is open until tomorrow?), I think for now you can walk. Everything will depend on the price.

Post has been editedEvgeniy64 - 07.11.12, 06:56

Rep: (78)
And where about 2GB of RAM is written?

Rep: (1)
Strange options. The third schnapdragon 2gb ozu does not seem to be pulling. In general, the fact that Sharp comes to us is certainly good, but I doubt that they will be able to compete with Korea. I am afraid to repeat the story with Panasonic in Europe

Rep: (13)
Sekenr @ 11/06/2012, 9:48 PM*
The third schnapdragon 2gb ozu does not seem to be pulling

so 4 dragon with him

Rep: (956)
Very similar to the duck. There are no specs, it is not sold anywhere, and SUDDENLY - tomorrow in Russia.
But if it turns out not to be a duck - I will be very happy, a worthy replacement for my Note - the screen is a little smaller, but (in absentia) the best on the market, and IGZO as well.
And yes,Dual Krait Faster Than Exinos In First Note, even in the same GLBenchmark 2.5 and even taking into account the two difference in resolution: on Note 12.8 FPS at 720p. And performance Note and so for the eyes.
Plus, two cores more economical than four with the same process technology.

I would take (if not a duck and the price for exotic will not be excessive)

Post has been editedD4nte - 07.11.12, 08:25

Rep: (18)
Sharp Aquos Phone SH930W Price in IndiaI do not understand, is it his characteristics or not?

I do not understand, is it his characteristics or not?

Most likely it: rofl: Resolution: 800 x 480 pixles Well, then everything is clear why they put S4 + Adreno225: lol:
Display Type: Full Touchscreen Sharp IGZO display
But an economical display, they will run around technology on Indians and other Papuans.

Evgeniy64,
yes the price tag is crucial. will be around 17 in the office of retail, will be very popular. I would have bought it myself.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 07:19