> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ainol Novo 10 Hero - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (210)
DiscussionAinol Novo 10 Hero
PictureAinol Novo 10 Hero
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Games and programs пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
MiniFAQ
Stock camera and gallery from Android 4.2
Electrical Circuits Hero
3G modem connection and Internet setup
The operation manual in Russian
Remove the creak of the case
Edit Market
Uninstall Chinese apps
It is convenient to delete Chinese programs with Titanium Backup (you need root).Pre-make a backup!
Bluetooth GPS receiving FAQ
How to enter recovery
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press the "Power" and "VOLUME DOWN" buttons simultaneously. Hold until the recovery (5-10 seconds).
Navigation through the recovery button is "VOLUME DOWN". The UP VOLUME button is used as the INPUT button.
TWRP touch recovery
Upgrade to version 2,3,3,0- downloadhere
Thank you penguinus
Penguinus @ 12/11/2012, 02:34*
A gift from Christian Troy - TWRP recovery. Control from the touchscreen, backup compression and other pleasant things
Download here (mirror on the people), unpack, put the uImage_recovery file in the root of the memory card.
way to install firmware via ADB
Thanks penguinus:
1. Install freshAndroid SDK. We only need adb. If adb was installed earlier, you may need to update it.
2. We connect the tablet to the computer with a USB cable.
3. On the tablet, go to recovery, select "apply update from ADB". We see the inscription on the screen
Adb sideload<filename>"
4. On the computer, open the command line, write
adb sideload "path to the firmware file on disk"
First, the file is poured (see the progress of the upload), then installed the same way as in the case of firmware from the card.
Problem solving
Fix non-working WiFI
Where is RESET and how to use it
ButtonReset is in the hole for microphone and not in headphones !!!Press with a pin / needle / etc.
The charge indicator lives its own life
Calibration option from snoop_maxdog (for which thanks to him)
Link to the original post with pictures
Why do I need to calibrate?
a) if the battery is completely missed. There is either a marriage (throw out the battery), or the batterystats.bin has incorrect data (since the last firmware of the plant).
b) if the sensor "lives its own life", so that there are no SHARP jumps, for example, from 79% to 65%, as in the pictures
[attachment = "2368789: screen_2 ... 904_1357.png"] [attachment = "2368788: jz6tx3wc ... atsg386j.jpg"]
It is such jumps that give rise to the feeling that the battery is not enough.
The entire calibration process will take several days, during whichcan'tuse the tablet for other purposes.
How to do calibration?

Observe everything that is written here - for calibration loses all meaning.
1) Install the program to discharge the battery, for exampleBattery drain
2) In any way, completely discharge the battery - until the device turns itself off. We remove the backlight as much as possible, turn off Bluetooth, WiFi and everything that consumes the battery. We are waiting for the tablet to be turned off.
3) We connect a regular charge, and NOT INCLUDING the tablet - fully charge the battery. On this we need about 8 hours. Why not including that battery resources are not wasted simply and there were no "pauses". As well as charging will happen faster.
4) Now, DO NOT turn off the charging from the tablet, turn it on.
5) Wait until the body is loaded. CHARGER DEVICE DO NOT DISCONNECT !!! For when booting, the system will slightly discharge the battery, and we need a full one.
6) Run any file manager - in our case it is RootExplorer, and delete the same file with the battery calibration data: data / system / batterystats.bin data! (You can also delete a file using Battery Calibration or any file manager)
7) When the battery shows a full 100%, we restart the device again.
8) Well, the last stage - only after the Android is fully loaded - the charger can be disconnected. We turn on the BatteryDrain program, put a tick to discharge using the maximum backlight. AND START.
Everything. Now we wait until the tablet is completely discharged and turns itself off. After that, we repeat everything from point 3 to point 8. And so 3-5 times.
Yes, calibration will take a lot of time, since the battery is not of small volume. But the result will be good.
result
[attachment = "2368824: 7666bd65 ... 5e87992a.png"] [attachment = "2368825: 1ac84297 ... a15a343f.png"]
After the procedures, the discharge of the battery will be smooth. And the more discharge / charge cycles the batterystats.bin file receives, the more accurate the readings will be.
Thank you stavcom
Problem solving (when the charge indicator lives its own life)
Symptoms:
1. no charge or discharge linearity i. there may be 30% charge after 2 min 70%, 3-5 min 17% i.e. numbers run without a system
2. If you look at the settings>battery then
but. there is no discharge schedule
b. There is no list of applications that consume battery energy.
The solution tested on his tablet recalibrated the battery by means ofВ® Battery Calibrationthis utility
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. connect the tablet to charge
2. charge up to 100%
3. click on the "battery calibration" button
4. restart the phone
5. discharge at 0 .. before shutdown
6. re-charge up to 100% without interrupting charging).
process monitoring conductedMy Battery Drain Analyzer
whatdid not help to solve my problem
1. wipes and flashing
2. Opening the tablet, checking the battery connectors and turning off the battery for 15 minutes
then syst fees.
3. direct access to the battery controller (data reset) via the terminal emulator
What to do if internal memory falls off
It is necessary to format the internal memory in Fat32 64 cluster.
The way to fix problems with the internal flash drive (internal stotage) is "internal memory falls off / disappears", a feature is that in this case cwm cannot format (wipe) the partition:
- remove the microSD card (or remove third-party recovery files from the root section of the card);
- download stock recovery: VOL- and POWER until splash with green droid appears;
- format media partition: wipe media partition;
- restore backup, for example cwm.

More details with pictures
What to do if the tablet is not battery powered
1) jeegiz: "I fixed the problem, the kodg tablet was not working on the battery, I disassembled the tablet and found that the battery chip was crooked on the board, returned it, and again picked up the chip and the tablet worked."
2)
Mrsid88 @ 12/10/2012, 00:18*
I reset the settings when charging is on, turned off charging - it worked! So the problem is not in the chip battery apparently?

3)
airiness @ 12/10/2012, 23:20*
I opened the tablet once again, pulled out the batteries and removed the black tape from them. And voila, one of the cans broke off the contact from the textbag with the controller. Tomorrow at work I will remember which side they are holding onto the soldering iron
Auto-rotate does not work
1. If all sorts of firmware / resets / wipes did not help - tryBMA2BCalibration.apk
2. If 1 point did not help - we smoke:
Ainol NOVO 7 Aurora II / Elf II - Discussion (Post # 15909177)
Ducf @ 09/27/2012, 10:24*
Systematized information about the accelerometer to add to the header. Here's what happened:
The tablets Elf II, Aurora II installed accelerometer Bosch BMA250. Full information on this sensor can be found here:
Bosch BMA250 datasheet
The same sensor is installed in some other devices, in particular, Samsun Galaxy Nexus.
Information about the state of the sensor can be obtained through the registers using the I2C protocol. These registers can be used to control the operation of the sensor, in particular, it can be calibrated.
In order to get information from the registers, I wrote an application. This application allows you to read or change the value of registers, calibrate the sensor, try to solve some problems. Also, to analyze the state of the sensor, you can use the Accelerometer Log program, free from Google Play: Accelerometer Log
Some users have problems with the sensor. Below I will describe the possible states of the sensor and methods for solving some problems. For the demonstration, I will provide screenshots and register values. The screenshots did this: I hold the tablet vertically, in portrait mode, I run Accelerometer Log with the default settings. I hold the tablet for 5 seconds, turn it 90 degrees clockwise. I hold another 5 seconds, turn it clockwise 90 degrees again. So I do until the tablet returns to its original position. I make a screenshot (at the same time I press the buttons vol- + power). So we can analyze the X and Y axes, in most cases this is enough. To analyze the Z axis - put the tablet on the table, wait 5 seconds, set it vertically, wait, put it on the table with the screen down, wait, put it upright, with the screen away, wait, put the table on the table to take a screenshot.
The sensor has a register 0x00 in which the Chip ID value is stored, according to the datasheet its value for our sensor should be 0x03, but as it turned out, not always. I will bind the states of the sensor to the value of this register.
Spoiler (+/-) (1. Register value 0x03)
The value as in datasheet is 0x03. Unfortunately, in my Aurora there is a sensor with a problem, so I will show a screenshot and registers with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
--- 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F
00: 03 32 c0 3b 00 03 80 f7 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 03
10: 08 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20: 05 00 09 30 81 0f c0 00 14 00 04 0a 18 08 08 10
30: 00 00 70 04 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Reduced by 69%
720 x 1280 (39.85 KB)
In the register 0x00, the value is 0x03 and there are no problems with the sensor.
Spoiler (+/-) (2. Register value 0xf9)
I have a tablet Aurora II. When the tablet came, it worked fine, there were no problems, but after a while the auto-rotate of the screen stopped working. Moreover, in the Camera application - the icons are rotated as needed. I read the forum slatedroid (http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/37448-solved-accelerometer-works-fine-but-screen-doesnt-rotate/LexaR user there it is me) and found users with the same problem.
00: f9 10 00 f8 c0 8c 80 07 1d 00 00 00 00 ff 81 00
10: 0c 80 00 00 00 ff 00 00 00 00 00 00 ff ff 00 ff
20: 05 00 09 30 81 0f c0 00 14 14 04 0a 18 48 08 11
30:00 ff 00 f4 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ff 00 00
It is visible that in the register 0x00 value 0xf9, and there has to be 0x03
In Accelerometer log it looks like this:
Reduced by 61%
600 x 1024 (27.84 KB)
And here it is striking that if in a normal sensor the value along the axes changes + -g (when the tablet is at rest), then in the case of the “problem” tablet - + -2g. After some experiments, I found a solution. The sensor has a register 0x0f - through it the measurement range is set. By default, there is a value of 0x03, which corresponds to + -2g. The value 0x00 also corresponds to the range + -2g. If we add the value 0x05 to this register (which corresponds to the + -4g range), then everything returns to “normal” tablets and the auto rotate begins to work. Here is a screenshot when register 0x0f has value 0x05:
Reduced by 61%
600 x 1024 (25.71 KB)
Well, there is another version of the problem - when the axis “sticks”. Those. on one of the axis there is no change in value at all. If you look at the registers, the values ​​along the axes are shown in the registers 0x02-0x07. In the case of “sticking” the axis, we, when the tablet rotates in one of the registers, all the time we see the value 0x00 or 0xff. You can try several times to soft reset the tablet, recalibrate, reset the calibration. If this does not help, then only the replacement of the sensor will probably help. You can read here: Ainol NOVO 7 Aurora II / Elf II - Discussion, Ainol NOVO 7 Aurora II / Elf II - Discussion
Spoiler (+/-) (3. Register value 0xfa)
Treatment 0xfa here: Ainol NOVO 7 Aurora II / Elf II - Firmware (OS 4.0) (Post # 16866615)
There is another option in which the tablet does not see the sensor at all, but it exists and works. Here is an example of the register value:
00: fa 10 31 69 21 88 01 80 00 00 00 00 00 ff 81 05
10: 0f 00 00 00 00 ff 00 00 00 00 00 00 ff ff 00 ff
20: 05 00 09 30 81 0f c0 00 14 14 04 0a 18 48 08 11
30:00 ff 00 c4 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 ff 00 b5
In this case, in register 0x00, the value is 0xfa. Why the system does not see the sensor? Let's look at the source. There is such a file: /common/customer/drivers/misc/bma250.c
Here is a piece of it:
Code
// line 48
#define BMA250_CHIP_ID 3
#define BMA250E_CHIP_ID 249
//...
// line 3524
if (tempvalue == BMA250_CHIP_ID || tempvalue == BMA250E_CHIP_ID) {
249 in decimal notation is 0xf9 in hexadecimal. It can be seen that for the option when ChipID == 0xf9 added a condition, if you add a condition to this line that ChipID == 250, the tablet will see the sensor. Unfortunately, I do not know how to compile the driver, so I can not fix it myself.
Spoiler (+/-) (4. About sensor calibration)
Now about the problem of calibration. Some users complain that in games “the car leads to the side” and in order to drive smoothly, you need to keep the tablet a little rotated. Well, similar situations. This is due to the fact that the sensor is not calibrated. Look, for example, on my second screenshot in p.2. It shows that when the tablet is standing vertically, the X and Y axes are offset from 0, and Z too. Our sensor has the ability to calibrate it. The registers 0x36, 0x37, 0x38-0x3d are responsible for this. Who cares - in the datasheet there are many and detailed. Who is not interested - I made in the program the ability to calibrate the sensor. This is how the Accelerometer Log looks after calibration:
Reduced by 61%
600 x 1024 (27.55 KB)
Here you can see that the X and Y axes are equal to 0 when the tablet is vertical.
To solve some problems, I wrote a program (I need root to function): BMA + Calibration.apk (199.05 KB) Downloads: 127
For solutions:
Spoiler (+/-) (1. If you have a problem with auto-rotate)
then click “Fix Auto Rotate”. Mark the item: “Correct at boot”. If, after some time, the auto-rotate stops working again (after a long sleep, the sensor values ​​are reset and the auto-rotate stops working), then also mark the item “Correct with each turn on the screen”. On slatedroid there were 2 cases when after a while the auto-rotate is “fixed” and starts working on its own, without the program. Why this happens - I do not know. But apparently somehow the sensor goes out of its emergency mode.
Spoiler (+/-) (2. Calibration)
Click the “Sensor Calibration” button. Place the tablet on a flat, horizontal surface, such as a floor or a window sill, and click the “Calibrate X and Y Axis” button. After that, put the tablet vertically, at 90 degrees. You can use a square, a book, a magazine, in order to put it vertically exactly, you can “by eye”. After that, click “Calibrate Z axis”. Everything. The sensor is calibrated. Try it in Accelerometer Log to see its graphs. If you want to reset the calibration to the original one, then for this there is a button on the main screen: ”Reset calibration”. The program calibrates the sensor to 0, you can calibrate the sensor to + -g on each of the axis, you can generally set the calibration parameters manually, but it's all in manual mode and on the datasheet. If it is very interesting - write to me, I will tell.
Spoiler (+/-) (3. Soft Reset)
reset the sensor to its original state. Calibration parameters are not reset, they must be reset separately.
4. To view the change of registers, there is an item in the “Values ​​of registers” MENU.
5. If it still doesn’t work or if you want more details - write to me in a personal or email (available in the program), and at the same time attach screenshots from Accelerometer Log using the method I described, the value of registers and a detailed description of the problem. I will try to help.
6. How to check the sensor without installing programs. Only performance when auto-rotate: working or not, you can still run the “Camera” - when you rotate the tablet 90 degrees - the icons should turn. But then how lucky, because Almost everyone, initially the tablet worked fine, the problem arose after a while.
7. Well and disclaimer: you use the program at your own peril and risk, I do not bear any responsibility for the results of its work.
The variable ro.sf.gsensorposition from build.prop is responsible for comparing the sensor readings with reference to the axes. Those. the sensor has readings on the x, y and z axes. But the sensor in different tablets can be soldered as you like: the axis corresponds, rotated by 180 degrees, 90, soldered on the back side of the board - and to bind the sensor axes to the axes of the tablet this variable serves. Variable values ​​can vary from 0 to 7. In our tablets, the default value is 2. Here is a description of the possible values:
0: xn = xd, yn = yd, zn = zd
1: yn = xd, xn = -yd, zn = zd
2: xn = -xd, yn = -yd, zn = zd
3: yn = -xd, xn = yd, zn = zd
4: xn = -xd, yn = yd, zn = -zd
5: yn = -xd, xn = -yd, zn = -zd
6: xn = xd, yn = -yd, zn = -zd
7: yn = xd, xn = yd, zn = -zd
Where:
xp - tablet acceleration relative to the x axis;
xd is the sensor acceleration relative to the x axis;
What to do if the tablet turned into a brick
FAQ from shurikk1977:
1. Download the archivehttp://narod.ru/disk/61498835001.1a0e63c90...nbrick.rar.html
2. Downloading the archive with our firmware Ainol Novo 10 Hero - Discussion (Post # 17227826)
2. Format the USB flash drive
3. Using the USB Image Tool.rar, we make a bootable USB flash drive from our flash drive. As an image, slip the image from the downloaded archive. At the exit we have flash drives about 300MB in size.
4. Open the contents of the USB flash drive on your computer and delete the Fire firmware file (zip size is about 200MB) and copy the files Novo1003-Hero-1115.zip, aml_autoscript, u-boot.bin, uImage_recovery as well as the factory_update_param.am file from the downloaded archive to it. in item 1
5. A flash drive in the tablet, turn on, wait about a minute. Voila appeared Recovery. We select the reset factor, choose to delete the cache, select the installation of the firmware,do not get a flash drive, reboot and ... everything is spiked
People. ATTENTION. for those who make a bootable USB flash drive using the USB Image Tool and then can not open it in Windows. The solution is simple. Program USB Image Tool open as administrator.
What to do if the tablet does not turn on / off / hang dead, etc.
First of all Yuzat RESET (Read ABOVE!), And only then ask questions in the subject.
If it does not help and does not turn on, maybe the tablet has turned around - what to do is looking for above
If YouTube is not working
Found onAinola forum
Free translation:
1. Remove the YouTube app
2. If it is not deleted, clean the application cache, make a forced stop and delete again.
3. Install the applicationfrom here
If the above does not work:
1. Remove YouTube.apk from / system / app
2. Uninstall YouTube from applications if it is still there
3. Shovethisin / system / app (pay attention to permishna)
Increase the sensitivity of the wheelbarrow
Anyone who complains about the bad sensitivity of the wheelbarrow. I decided it was simple. In the build.prop file, change the view.touch_slop parameter. The larger the number, the more sensitive the touch (the maximum value of "view.touch_slop" should be no more than 50). BUT do not forget that before restarting the tablet, you must delete your Google account in the settings. After reboot, create again.
NON-NATIVE Headphones do not work
Attention, in order to avoid repetition in the subject of the same:
HEADPHONES are not relatives do not reach to the end of the Hero's nest, tobish Ainolovskie "ears" a little longer. Solutions to the problem:
1) Juzat native ears (they are very personal with the sound)
2) Grind the plastic from the socket so that the jack goes deeper
3) Grind down the plastic from the jack so that it inserts coarser (as an alternative, so as not to ruin the headphones and tablet - buy an adapter dad-jack mother and do the manipulation with it).
Further questions about the headphones are not native to the topic will be deleted without warning.
I can not charge, does not turn on
1) Charger defective.
2) There is no contact in the connectors, from the charger to the battery. Most likely, you need to solder the connector contacts on the tablet's scarf, since the charger connector is heavy due to the ferrite ring and the solder falls off.
3) burned out.
Take the tester to check everything in turn, if there are no skills to carry in repair.
PS If there is no tester, you can check the charger with a car light bulb - 12 volts 25 watts, it should be well lit and not blinking.
Power Supply
The power supply is a voltage of 12V and a current of at least 2A.
On the plug is a plus (+) in the center, and a minus (-) outside.
Before connecting to the tablet, double-check everything with a tester (if possible) so that there are no disastrous incidents.
Connector Replacement, Connector Type
Power controller replacement
Recovery that flushes the touchscreen controller. For those who have broken touch.
Reviews
Poll results
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.10.16, 23:04
Reason for editing: Replacing the controller

Rep: (45)
Here is you some tasty information

And how are you doing now with YouTube? Not only can we have only 1-2 versions on Mars (others are not put), so there is still a video that often stops in the middle, and the sound goes. I am more and I want a tablet with a good screen to watch Utiu.

Rep: (3)
Here you have some tasty information.Forum Ainola

Judging by the photo of the disassembly and Google translation of the comments of the author of the review - the quality has increased in comparison with the same Fire.

Rep: (6)
Tablet size for review:
iPad / Hero
Length: 241.2 / 261
Width: 185/177
Thickness: 9.4 / 9.8
Weight: 652/669

Post has been editedallegas - 08.11.12, 23:35

Rep: (4)
And who knows what about sores you can expect from this tablet? Can there be any characteristic glitches of this proc or platform in principle or aynol-type tablets on it that are reproduced from model to model? Well, is there a type of traditionally weak wifi or fast self-discharge in a dream or something else? I just never held the tablets on the amlodzhik in my hands, I saw everything like the rockchips.

Rep: (37)
alexboiko,
On younger versions, the memory and touch fell off ...
the first bug was solved programmatically .. the second one - no way .. well, or return to china at your own expense under warranty

alexboiko,
Read the thread Ainol Flame. There sores not the processor, but the eternal marriage of Ainola.

Rep: (37)
STV2,
you do not scare people, that eternal marriage ...
although I didn’t have any experience with handling devices from Ainol, but there are norms about Ainol reviews ...

Rep: (10)
Savsilver @ 11/09/2012, 8:38 PM*
and in the entire history I delivered 50 ainols to our city .. and none of them have yet glitched, burnt out .. the truth was not Fire and his brothers .. only now I wait 5 pieces is coming ..

Similarly, in the whole history several hundred Auror and Fire plates were passed through the service. At the entrance (pre-sales service), the marriage of the unit, returns under warranty is not more than a dozen. But this device is from the factory. On the other hand, calls to the Ainol repair service bought by people in China are about ten a month. And most of these tablets came from China immediately faulty or failed in the first couple of days. So the source of trouble with Ainol tablets (and any others) is not the quality of the tablet, but the Chinese sellers who send us the marriage.

Post has been editedvermond - 10.11.12, 13:14

Are there any problems with internal memory again? Here on both videos at the bottom of the panel icon of the memory card - such as "preparing install"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XGXYXKViSg..feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BfZIv_66OQ

Rep: (758)
Friends! Who has a tablet on hand, please tell me what is the quality of the front camera? Because video communication is very important. In Fire, they put 2 mp, I was so happy, I wanted to take it, but then I went out with a large screen, and put a 0.3 camera. Who called on Skype - tell me how the quality?

Rep: (0)
Who knows if there is support for external HD via an OTG cable?

Rep: (0)
den-ku @ 11/13/2012, 1:28 PM*
Is there support for external HD via OTG cable?

Will come. Let's say.

den-ku
I think with external power, yes.

Rep: (12)
STV2,
den-ku
maybe without external, on the light terik without external just pulling myself tried

lises1978
Without external power great chance to kill the tablet. Then you will solder.

Rep: (789)
STV2 @ 11/13/2012, 15:29*
Only necessarily with live photos

A serious review takes time ...

I understand everyone. Now it is busy with this. The first photos have already been done now, I upload them to this post.
The first disappointment, the body creaks. In the future, I will compare with Samsung Note 10 and Acer A500.
---------------------------------
Hhl, so hhl ... The box was crumpled. Therefore, he told the courier (a young Kurd, knowledge of Norwegian for 2-), so that he turned off the engine. Unpacked, checked the tablet itself, signed.
Rose home considered a complete set. HDMI cable is an unexpected surprise, I did not order it and did not see it in the description. In the box of the tablet headphones and USB cable is very short, about 50 cm.
Attached Image

Well, packaging is the third. The main tablet. Lying in contrast to video reviews, screen down in the box. Subjectively, Acer A500 is thinner, thinner than Note 10. It is 1 mm wider than Samsung, and 3 mm longer.
Attached Image

The body is not as strong as expected, the upper left corner walks. Squeaks. The remaining corners are tight. The first conclusion ... something they forgot to snap to the end, then figure it out.
The screen is nice, so far I can’t say more specifically. In comparison with Samsung, it conveys colors more softly or something. For example, a snapshot of the dollar in the resolution of 3616x1524 on the Samsung looks not naturally white.
Attached Image
Attached Image

The film is already glued on the screen, but right in the middle of the bubble left ... Here are a couple of photos. Now I’ll do setting up an account, installing software, etc. Check how he behaves in the work.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Charging was in a box separately from the box of the tablet. 12v to 2A. Wire exactly 125cm!Whoever had Atzer A500 would understand ...
But the socket for the plug in the tablet is thin, you need to insert the plug carefully.
Attached Image

The insides ... It opens easily, runs the nail around the perimeter and that's it.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Found an unrecognized button. Located directly in front of the hole with the words microphone. What is it? Reset?
Attached Image

Front camera is quite acceptable. Even more. If memory does not change better than in Acer A500. The back is just the same.

Benchmarks.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedkugga - 14.11.12, 00:19

kugga
At Tugazeo, 17 pieces of marriage were reported. from hundreds of tablets (16 pieces of accelerometers and one touch). Have you checked?

kugga
If so far no one has any questions, then ask me:
-Is it charging from microusb?
How are you doing with Youtube?
Is it true that the battery keeps 13 hours of dvdrip playback?
- Are there bunches \ whistlers and other extraneous sounds like Ainol Flame?
About the fact that a memory card with a large number of small files is buggy, it is probably too early to say.

Posted on 11/13/2012, 8:14 PM:

Igor.911 @ 11/13/2012, 9:09 PM*
At Tugazeo, 17 pieces of marriage were reported. from hundreds of tablets (16 pieces of accelerometers and one touch). Have you checked?

I think that this is possible misinformation - to deceive us. The reputation of Eternals is now negative - so they lure everyone so that they allegedly check the tablets before sending. In fact, 20% of marriage is a decent figure. Yes, and I do not think that such a large seller will check every tablet - especially in this, he had not previously been noticed.

STV2 @ 11/13/2012, 7:14 PM*
I do not think that such a large seller will check every tablet - especially in this, he was not previously noticed.

Aurora 2 from them came to me with their access points in the settings ... probably checked ...
They probably have more information than we do and want to protect themselves from the barrage of disputes in the future.

Post has been editedigor.911 - 13.11.12, 20:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19, 02:55