> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Advantage X7500 - Flashing

Rep: (1407)
The material presented by the author is unofficial; in the event of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource!
All actions are performed at your own risk!

Communicator firmware talkHTC X7500 Advantage
HTC Athena, HTC X7501, T-mobile Ameo (in aluminum), Dopod U1000
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Kitchen of our firmware пїЅ | Flashing

Information on most of the discussed firmware is in the second post of the topic, namely here:HTC Advantage X7500 - Flashing (Post # 734871)
and a little more hereHTC Advantage X7500 - Flashing (Post # 3189202)

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 14:58

Rep: (1)
There were rumors that the X7500 also works with CDMA 1xEVDO.
Maybe if you fill WWE it will really work. This is an American standard.
Who knows what about this?

And also rumors about FM radio. Has anyone achieved this?

Rep: (45)
The official Russian WM6 came out, it is downloaded sooooo slowly through HTC eClub h__p: //www.europe.htc.com/index.html? Lang = ru.

ps at the jump says that this is an update for TyTN :). Do not worry, the file is actually called Advantage_HTC_RUS_2.21.411.2_1.50.00.00_Ship.exe.

Rep: (16)
In short - well ... well ... I was interrogated ... I wanted to roll WM6 Russ on WM6 and ... A black screen and no reaction to any key combination ... I'm in shock !!! Help!!!

Rep: (15)
Russian WM6 is on the internet.
is and sways the mule (emule)

I have everything - both WM6WWE and WM6 Russ. That's just the device does not react to anything - the screen does not light up ... Help !!!

Rep: (0)
alex828,31.08.07 20:50:17
The official Russian WM6 came out, it is downloaded sooooo slowly through HTC eClub h__p: //www.europe.htc.com/index.html? Lang = ru.

ps at the jump says that this is an update for TyTN :). Do not worry, the file is actually called Advantage_HTC_RUS_2.21.411.2_1.50.00.00_Ship.exe.

and lay out, for those who can not swing? :(

Rep: (32)
I downloaded in the morning pretty quickly. There was WM6 English (before that there was WM5 Russian). Installation went smoothly. Weather from the SPB after the reboot, the weather icons disappeared. I used to solve this by loading SpbGPRSMonitor.

Rep: (12)
negatiw ,
catch _http://www.rapidshare.ru/391090
password - pda
realex ,
Drive the bootloader. Then roll the firmware. Everything should be fine

Rep: (41)
I posted the English and Russian versions of the flashing for the X7500 on a rapidshare.
See the links in the thread about the discussion.

Links to the firmware should be put in the topic header so that the same questions are not posted on all branches.
And also write key combinations for XP and input to the bootloader for the X7500 and X7501.
Moderators, what do you think?

Lord
When rolling rom, ROMUpdateUtility.exe went into loading, and the connection was lost on the PC - I probably forgot to turn off the firewall. HTC7500 remained to be in the same mode - loading ... After a hard rezet, a striped screen appears, and then in loading ... How to flash the image in this state? ROMUpdateUtility.exe requires activesync and connect ...
How to make firmware from a bootloader?

>>Soooh .. I took out the battery, put it in and went.

Post has been editedMySQL - 18.09.07, 22:42

Rep: (400)
MySQL ,
A striped screen is a bootloader mode, which means you can sew. Let the device be in this mode. Run the firmware, everything should go.

Yesterday I started to flash, but the 260 error got out constantly; the connection to overcome it was not possible after all kinds of cuts, the device went into the tricolor for a split second and then went into the loader and only 15 minutes later it returned to the tricolor, but even after that everything got out again, the error 260 was solved by pulling out the SIM card and the card after which the update on wm6 went without any problems! please tell the experts, but can I try using wm6 to restore a backup made even on wm5?

moto113,28.09.07 10:46:11
... but can you try on wm6 to restore a backup made even on wm5?

Not worth it. You can try only PIM.

so absolutely stupid !!! :-))) what is pim?

PIM - personal information management - contacts, meetings, tasks. They can be pulled out if the backup program allows you to make not a full, but a partial restore.

understood thanks! My contacts have appeared without my participation, so what can be if I try to make an old backup of the old one? can all conduct an experiment? :-))

The machine is yours. While empty, you can safely indulge.

here I was pampered :-))) with the help of the 5th sprite backup, the 6th did not want to work with old files from the 5th did a restore now after the restore and reboot the machine asks for a password to go further! when I try to enter the password that I had before, she swears and says that the password is wrong, am I sitting and think what should I do now? :-)) there is a chance that with the previous wm5 I had a different login password although it seems that the memory never failed me like that Yes, and already went through all the options that I usually used passwords: hence the idea that this is connected with restoring wm5 backup from wm5, is there any way to bypass this password to further see what happened or to roll back to wm6 backup done before?

hm hard rezet helped to roll away

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 05:16