> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Advantage X7500 - Flashing

Rep: (1407)
The material presented by the author is unofficial; in the event of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource!
All actions are performed at your own risk!

Communicator firmware talkHTC X7500 Advantage
HTC Athena, HTC X7501, T-mobile Ameo (in aluminum), Dopod U1000
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Kitchen of our firmware пїЅ | Flashing

Information on most of the discussed firmware is in the second post of the topic, namely here:HTC Advantage X7500 - Flashing (Post # 734871)
and a little more hereHTC Advantage X7500 - Flashing (Post # 3189202)

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 14:58

Rep: (243)
There is a question:

Has anyone tried to upload firmware to your device with utilities fromitsme ?
I mean pdocwrite.exe.

If you tried and successfully, then within 2 days I can make you the firmware.
The first test will be wwe - for a performance test
The second wwe & rus is bilingual (wwe starts, then Russification if anyone needs it)

Rep: (7)
Good time to all!

Please tell me how you can unlock CID on the X7500
I purchased the device, there is Russian firmware 5 and I really want 6

Thanks in advance :)

Rep: (1)
Just arrived from the workshop (the device was reflashed). They returned their native firmware ... I want WM6, but for some reason it is not installed ....

Rep: (5)
To everyone! HTC x7500 / During the firmware, the light was cut out :( now I have three colors on the display: victory:, USB connection, not AS connection. When trying to make XP, the device sets oO tasks to which it does not respond by returning to factory settings and software. Attempts to flash with any firmware (WM5 or WM6) give errors, CID along the way again is perceived as locked. The device was "white" with WM5RUS. RESCUE or give a link to the official firmware. I live in Lugansk and the service for these devices is here for a long time will not smell so only he has to get out! Glad any help !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

Alexkostenko @ 08/02/07 03:23:49
must get out! I will be glad of any help !!!!!!!!!!!! Thank.

I had the same story, had to be attributed to craftsmen :) Thank God, everyone did. I myself am waiting for the official WM6 firmware.
I don’t know how to help, but I sincerely sympathize.

P.S. The device will live! Do not worry!

SaNTa, 08/02/07 18:55:14
I don’t know how to help, but I sincerely sympathize.
P.S. The device will live! Do not worry!

Thank you, the principle is calm, but the joy of owning is saddened although Vinov himself needed to unlock CID just in case. After all, it’s not a boy who has already shoveled the whole QtekS110 up and down, and here he blasphemed ...

I had the same story ... I reshooted my ex-Qtek9100, and with this scammed :(

SaNTa, 08/03/07 14:27:53
I had the same story ... I reshooted my ex-Qtek9100, and with this scammed :(

And you by chance can’t tear out your complete please. Suddenly a ride ...

And how will I tear out ???

Thanks to all! I solved the problem.
The device reanimated yesterday.
I pulled out a SIM card and a card, downloaded the entire Athen folder on the CDA, there was a native Russian VM5 firmware, charged a PDA and poured in a native one. Then from the same folder of Athena a full unlocker (made me a little frustrated) and then I asked DOPOD English. BM6. Everything went with a bang.
Then he added Russian on-screen keyboard and indicated Lokal as Ukraine. Everything is wonderful in English (it will be native in Russian - we’ll do it) input in Russian, date on Tudey too. I install software. In general, everything is behind and a much more nimble Communic in the hands - joys full of pants. If something needs to be written in PM ...

Rep: (32)
Dear, alexkostenko.
You have already gone through the thorns of firmware and flashing. Maybe you can describe the procedure in steps. Thank you in advance.

Nova, 08/08/07 11:41:02 AM
Dear, alexkostenko.
You have already gone through the thorns of firmware and flashing. Maybe you can describe the procedure in steps. Thank you in advance.

Searches HTC x7500! If the device works, you have VM5rus, but I want (like me) VM6 now even though English, then follow the steps:
1. Unlocking with AthenaUnlocker in three stages (2 and 3 resemble the firmware on the process interface) take
ftp.xda-developers.com/Athena/Unlocker/AthenaUnlocker.zip
two times you will have to go through the installation of the VM for further connection with ActiveSink. (Read, and if necessary, translate the instructions in the windows and follow them strictly).
2. We have an unlocked VM5rus. We take here in the early posts BM6English
U1000_SEA_ENG_WM6_Upgrade_20070727.zip
she will be like to her home.
It all took about an hour (I translated each item in the instructions in online dictionaries). That's basically it. But even before paragraph 1. I was restoring my native one, I ask this file
ftp.xda-developers.com/Athena/Shipped_Complete_Updates/RUU_Athena_HTC_RUS_1.25.411.2_103_1.38.00.00_Ship.exe
This is the native Russian BM5 from HTC.
That’s the principle, and all that I did to wrap my nervous shock!

I was waiting for a description of how to flash and did not wait, I decided to flash it myself. While using AthenaUnlocker.exe, the first and second stages went fine. After the end of the second stage, my PDA turned off and does not want to go to the third stage, writes that there is no connection with the PDA. Tell me what to do next?

Added @ 06.08.2007, 21:55

When rebooting, the green light only lights up and the screen remains black. XP also does not help.

Nova ,

The same cotton wool :(
But he got out of the situation:
1. Press and hold the camera and somm manager + soft reset buttons, we get a flash mode (three color flag
)
2. We take the firmware VM6 _ttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44710
3. Firmware.

Everything. I was flashed and did not ask anything, although there was a BM5 Rus. and now BM6 ang. : victory:

Igor12345 Thank you so much. Your advice worked. I'm testing WM6 now

Nova ,

Pour in: -P: victory:

Rep: (0)
Dear tell me When will the RUSSIAN WM6?

Rep: (8)
igor12345 , There are three of them, Which?
by quote '

Below are presented to you the official DUMP WM6 ROM, for the following devices

Below is the firmware with a flasher for devices that have SuperCID (OS only

Full firmware

Russian is WM6 or not? I didn’t understand something ...

Post has been editedmitskev - 17.08.07, 19:52

Rep: (8)
mitskev , Not!! Wait on the office of August-Saint.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19 10:45