Sony Xperia U - Unofficial firmware

Rep: (4587)
Sony Xperia U - Unofficial firmware
PictureSony Xperia U, ST25i, Kumquat
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | AccessoriesВ»| Marriage |Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations of Sony Xperia U пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware | Sony Xperia U - MIUI Firmware (OS 4.x.x) пїЅ | Sony & SE Owners Club пїЅ | Xperia U Owners Club пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities:
  • Flashtool
    Flashtool
    Flash Drivers(14.7 megabytes)
    1. Users of Windows 7 x64 and x86 need to install in the properties of the file FlashtooldriversFlashtool-drivers.exe compatibility with Windows Vista and launch as administrator.
    2. Before starting work with the program, disable antiviruses and firewalls in order to avoid incorrect program operation

• QuikIMG[0.2 beta] - fast and convenient firmware .img files
  • fastboot
  • Android SDK Tools

Custom firmware

Android 5 (Lollipop)Unlocked bootloader required
Android 4.4. * (Kit Kat)Unlocked bootloader required
Android 4.2.2Unlocked bootloader required
Android 4.1.2 (JB)Unlocked bootloader required
Android 4.0.4 (ICS)
Android 2.3.7 (GB)

Firmware in the cloud
GoogleDrive
Mail Cloud
In the cloud there are
[ROM] GB-ROCKS V3 [All BL] [02.27.2013]

[ROM] [4.0.4] BendzooROM
XNovathor Project 4.0.4 V1

[ROM] Galaxy SU [UB] [JB.100]
[ROM] [UB] [UNOFFICIAL] Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Stock Fw 6.2.A.1.100 V9, V11
XNovathor Project 4.1.2 V4

Custom kernels
GAPP's
Instructions
Attention
Attention! Be sure to read before flashing your device:
Before installing the next ROM, or theme, do not forget (do not be lazy) using ClockworkMod Recovery to make a backup of the installed, stable, working. This will allow you to safely recover in case of failure.
If during the flashing of the phone (using Flashtool) the process gets stuck just starting, stops early and fails, connect the phone to the USB port directly connected to the computer motherboard (and not via an adapter, HUB, or USB connectors on the BB front panel) and try to flash again.
It is possible to make an objective conclusion about the energy saving of one or another ROM 4-5 days after its installation - when the ROM itself, as well as the installed software, “settles”
You do everything at your own peril and risk, none of the authors of the manuals or other forum participants are responsible for your actions.

Which applications, from where and how to delete using root

How to install custom firmware
1. Check unlocked bootloader or not
2. If so, you can put a custom kernel with rekoveri, for examplethis. I use kernels to installQuikIMG. Then you download custom firmware, for exampleClean ICS by art0502ver V.3, you throw it in the root of the memory card. You enter CWM recovery (when you turn on the phone, SONY appears, press it, you release it and you press the volume -)
When you first install the firmware
in Recovery do:
- wipe data / factory reset =>wipe cache partition =>advanced =>wipe dalvic cache
- install zip from sdcard =>choose zip from sdcard =>choose firmware file
- We are waiting for the end of the installation =>reboot system now

When upgrading to the next version:
In Recovery:
- wipe cache partition =>advanced =>wipe dalvic cache
- install zip from sdcard =>choose zip from sdcard =>choose firmware file
- We are waiting for the end of the installation =>reboot system now
- If the bootloader is not unlocked, then you cannot flash the custom kernel.
Get root right bythis , thisorthisinstructions.
InstallthisorthisRecover and do it from the time you ENTER the CWM recovery described above.
And do not forget to read the instructions for everything that we want to install, and make backup in rekoveri before installing something.

miscellanea

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

Post has been editedsnekt - 03.10.17, 17:19
Reason for editing: Stock rom 4.0.4 (Unlock / Relock bootloader)

Rep: (34)
Hello everyone! I got it because of the drawer my old U`er I stitched stock 2.3.7, then I decided to sew the version 4.1 and higher with custom (I previously put CM). But I can not unlock the bootloader or rather I can not enter the FastBoot mode (simply does not enter) in Flashmode it comes, the volume swings work! I looked at the status of unlocking Booth and what I see:Bootloader Unlock Allowed: noo.OHow did it happen? And most importantly how to unlock? P.S There is an unlock code, pulled out through FlashTool. P.S.S. I remember exactly what the downloader has long been officially!

Rep: (21)
It could accidentally block during operations from the FT ... there are no options for others, it seems to me - it can not happen ...)

Rep: (0)
lex123rus34 have not found a challenge problem? I have the same situation and I do not understand where to start

Post has been editedAligeri. - 20.09.17, 18:41

Stock rom 4.0.4 (Unlock / Relock bootloader)

Information
Caught stock 4.0.4 6.1.1.V.1.100

Added / remotely
Added by:
root;
Root explorer;
VK 3.9.1
whatsapp;

Remotely:
Google applications and unnecessary applications that give the load on the system:

Attention: who needs Google Play - put Gapps

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Download ROM.

Post has been editedsnekt - 03.10.17, 17:19
Reason for editing: raised in the topic header.

Rep: (3)
Greetings. Restress SXU_TERRAROMICS_V6_B.89_FINAL, please.

Rep: (20)
I took out a miracle for a child for a child, a child complains that some games do not go .....
Who is registered in the topic poke in me with reference to please with 4 Androyd postshoot. The radio is not necessary .... young still with headphones through PP walk.
But Google Play I think it is necessary to her.
PS 5 pages of the last read - files are deleted from those places where the links lead.

If the radio does not need to try cyano firmware ...

http://yadi.sk/d/xepxvgiz3eem7f.

This is on my disk, unstoppable jb - 4.1, for a long time, I advised everyone. Everything works. Instructions are attached, read.

Post has been editedGadionysh - 18.11.17, 20:49

Rep: (20)
Thank you

Hello. Such a problem, stood a stock firmware 4.0.4, reflashing on the same only trimmed - stopped working the screenshot. About the other firmware, still does not work, what could be ??

Obviously, the touch fell off ... just coincided with flashing ...

Nights kind. Help please remember whether it is possible to get on this phone without a computer? The bootloader is unlocked. Or is it also without a computer to install CWM? I did not find anything here if you eat options, please tell me.

Rep: (9)
Hello guys. I can not download the firmware with dev-host. Or deleted the file, or the site completely bent. Maybe someone has a firmware SXU_TERRAROMICS_V6_B.89_FINAL (Sony Xperia U - Unofficial firmware )
thank you in advance. I want to revive the old woman) shifting the topic, I wanted exactly SXU_TERRAROMICS_V6_B.89_FINAL
thank you in advance!

Denavis2011 @ 09/01/18, 01:43*
Hello guys. I can not download the firmware with dev-host. Or deleted the file, or the site completely bent. Maybe someone has a firmware SXU_TERRAROMICS_V6_B.89_FINAL (Sony Xperia U - unofficial firmware)
thank you in advance. I want to revive the old woman) shifting the topic, I wanted exactly SXU_TERRAROMICS_V6_B.89_FINAL
thank you in advance!

He himself tried to download from there, failed. Put thisSony Xperia U is unofficial firmware (post Davidsold # 25430742)
At first glance it is good.

Rep: (35)
Just a lot of links broken in the subject.
Good people, share the last Touch Recovery
And the last stable caste is not lower than 5.1, and then some of the programs are not installed.
thank
PS: How to disable the function that the phone does not turn off after 15 minutes without simkart.
I use home with Wi Fi + Bluetooth as a media center, sim card without need.

Post has been editedaceromom - 16.12.18, 19:01

* aceromom, About 15 minutes - I did not come across any times, I used more than three years ... Try to turn on the aircraft mode, then Wi-Fi and bluetooth. On some customs it was possible to do this. About stable 5.1 - only to put and determine and define itself, it is suitable or not. Regarding the programs - search here Early versions, if not something specific, you will find. I, for example, on the sixth android (another phone) there is a Yandex-navigator, which came out for 2.3.7 - light, fast, without zakidonov. Good luck :)

Rep: (7)
Does not enter the FastBoot mode. I want to unlock the bootloader. Returned to the official firmware, does not enter the FastBoot. Made backup DRM keys and received a loader unlock code. Turn off the phone. I hold the button off the phone and connect the cable diode is not lightning. Does not go, writes that there is a charging. In Flashmode comes, the green diode lights up. The firmware is now standing ST25I 6.1.1.B.1.10 RU (Si 1261-8776). Hacch unlock the bootloader and find out why it does not go, stay on the official firmware, puppy with a root.

My menu service writes bootloader unlock allowed: no bootloader is not unlocked, you can not unlock - it means not how not to unlock and not fit - that is, the phone is smart what does not enter the fastboot with a blue diode?

Post has been editeddjremix - 26.01.19, 18:51

Rep: (586)
Djremix @ 01/26/2019, 16:25*
My menu service writes Bootloader Unlock Allowed: no

Those. The device \ boot loader is locked and fix it is already possible.
You can only flash stock, through the flashode, it will not go to the fastbut, that is, the custom kernel is no longer flashing.
You can use custom firmware on the basis of the drain.

* dogz5,
That is, he is so smart that does not enter the fastboot with a blue diode?

* djremix That is, the LED does not light up, because Fastbut does not turn on

* Gadionysh, * dogz5 Developers did so specifically?

Post has been editeddjremix - 26.01.19, 19:40

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 010.01.21, 17:20