Sony Xperia U - Unofficial firmware

Rep: (4538)
Sony Xperia U - Unofficial firmware
PictureSony Xperia U, ST25i, Kumquat
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | AccessoriesВ»| Marriage |Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations of Sony Xperia U пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware | Sony Xperia U - MIUI Firmware (OS 4.x.x) пїЅ | Sony & SE Owners Club пїЅ | Xperia U Owners Club пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities:
  • Flashtool
    Flashtool
    Flash Drivers(14.7 megabytes)
    1. Users of Windows 7 x64 and x86 need to install in the properties of the file FlashtooldriversFlashtool-drivers.exe compatibility with Windows Vista and launch as administrator.
    2. Before starting work with the program, disable antiviruses and firewalls in order to avoid incorrect program operation

• QuikIMG[0.2 beta] - fast and convenient firmware .img files
  • fastboot
  • Android SDK Tools

Custom firmware

Android 5 (Lollipop)Unlocked bootloader required
Android 4.4. * (Kit Kat)Unlocked bootloader required
Android 4.2.2Unlocked bootloader required
Android 4.1.2 (JB)Unlocked bootloader required
Android 4.0.4 (ICS)
Android 2.3.7 (GB)

Firmware in the cloud
GoogleDrive
Mail Cloud
In the cloud there are
[ROM] GB-ROCKS V3 [All BL] [02.27.2013]

[ROM] [4.0.4] BendzooROM
XNovathor Project 4.0.4 V1

[ROM] Galaxy SU [UB] [JB.100]
[ROM] [UB] [UNOFFICIAL] Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Stock Fw 6.2.A.1.100 V9, V11
XNovathor Project 4.1.2 V4

Custom kernels
GAPP's
Instructions
Attention
Attention! Be sure to read before flashing your device:
Before installing the next ROM, or theme, do not forget (do not be lazy) using ClockworkMod Recovery to make a backup of the installed, stable, working. This will allow you to safely recover in case of failure.
If during the flashing of the phone (using Flashtool) the process gets stuck just starting, stops early and fails, connect the phone to the USB port directly connected to the computer motherboard (and not via an adapter, HUB, or USB connectors on the BB front panel) and try to flash again.
It is possible to make an objective conclusion about the energy saving of one or another ROM 4-5 days after its installation - when the ROM itself, as well as the installed software, “settles”
You do everything at your own peril and risk, none of the authors of the manuals or other forum participants are responsible for your actions.

Which applications, from where and how to delete using root

How to install custom firmware
1. Check unlocked bootloader or not
2. If so, you can put a custom kernel with rekoveri, for examplethis. I use kernels to installQuikIMG. Then you download custom firmware, for exampleClean ICS by art0502ver V.3, you throw it in the root of the memory card. You enter CWM recovery (when you turn on the phone, SONY appears, press it, you release it and you press the volume -)
When you first install the firmware
in Recovery do:
- wipe data / factory reset =>wipe cache partition =>advanced =>wipe dalvic cache
- install zip from sdcard =>choose zip from sdcard =>choose firmware file
- We are waiting for the end of the installation =>reboot system now

When upgrading to the next version:
In Recovery:
- wipe cache partition =>advanced =>wipe dalvic cache
- install zip from sdcard =>choose zip from sdcard =>choose firmware file
- We are waiting for the end of the installation =>reboot system now
- If the bootloader is not unlocked, then you cannot flash the custom kernel.
Get root right bythis , thisorthisinstructions.
InstallthisorthisRecover and do it from the time you ENTER the CWM recovery described above.
And do not forget to read the instructions for everything that we want to install, and make backup in rekoveri before installing something.

miscellanea

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

Post has been editedsnekt - 03.10.17, 17:19
Reason for editing: Stock rom 4.0.4 (Unlock / Relock bootloader)

Rep: (1)
art0502ver
Something I was not working properly Xperia Home Preferences - with tapas on the house icon on the desktop throws. Which process is responsible for this? but it may inadvertently frozen.

kycok_nupora,
Reinstall Xperia Home Preferences (in versions)

Rep: (57)
Jensen_88,
TodayTHIStested. very stable! I like it. except that the camera upside down :)

arhivator96 @ 11.11.2012, 13:03*
Who stood ICS Clean? Normal firmware?

It is better to put on a clean art0502ver.
Really clean, and for me - more stable.
ZY free 240metrov outputs)

Rep: (0)
if I install aokp or cw and want to go back to the official. ics that I will only need to flash through flashtool?

jurakor,
Yes

Rep: (8)
kycok_nupora, I sit through wifi. Remove, actually, there is nothing, there is no file manager.

Rep: (60)
Unlocked the bootloader.
CWM Touch v5.5.0.4 + Stock ICS boot_6.1.1.B.1.10 + prerooted put through rekoveri?
And rekoveri will be present even after flashing?

Vitus625 @ 14.11.2012, 23:36*
CWM Touch v5.5.0.4 + Stock ICS boot_6.1.1.B.1.10 + prerooted put through rekoveri?

Via Fastboot
Vitus625 @ 14.11.2012, 23:36*
And rekoveri will be present even after flashing?

Flashtool it with flashing replace the drain core.

Jensen_88,
4.0.4 beg off, then sews custom (to wipe).

Rep: (57)
XDA
JB partially ported to us.

I can not unlock bottles. I made under this instruction.Sony Xperia P - Firmware (OS 2.3.7 / 4.0.4 / 4.x)

In the unlock code does not appear. I took off the unlock code from the site, all introduced, connect your phone - LED lights blue a couple of seconds, then turns off.

2. When the screen is locked, by pressing the key, the sound of the lock is heard after a few seconds

I noticed that too. The thing in the locker, or rather in the themes to it. Standard theme works flawlessly, and the rest - as lucky, I think in the near veremeni is finished.

DJmakci @ 20.11.2012, 11:55*
By the way anyone who wants to imagine semblance 4.1's custom Tyk made on the similarity sgs3

Is here already) I put this custom, Xploud could not be included

It turns out that, yes. Through the root explorer also not be placed.

Posted on 21.11.2012, 10:57:

Throw one topic to cm)

K
PostedFAQ by Sony xperia u .

Rep: (60)
Jensen_88
I stopped atClean ICS 4.0.4 RU by art0502ver V.2
I changed a few mods and very happy

Jensen_88,
If flash runoff - and then the kernel will stock

art0502ver, thank you

art0502ver, and how then to unlocked bottles with the stock ics put Ruth? He only needed?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 7:04