98 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Microsoft Surface Pro - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows OS / 10.6 "/ Intel Core i5 470UM / 4GB RAM
kannavit
Message#1
31.10.12, 05:05
evo
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 766
Check in: 30.07.10
Motorola DROID Turbo

Microsoft Surface Pro -Discussion

Microsoft Surface (RT | 2 | 3 | Pro 2 | Pro 3 | Pro 4) | Windows (7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10) | Accessories » | Games | Ubuntu linux | Change the operating system | Search programs | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Link to off system image
Device characteristics
Operating system - Windows 8
Processor / Chipset - Intel Core i5 Ivy Brigde (3rd gen)
RAM - 4 GB SDRAM
Built-in memory - 128/64 GB
Memory Card Support - microSDXC
Screen - 10.6 ", 1920x1080
Screen type - glossy
Capacitive touch screen, multitouch
Number of pixels per inch (PPI) - 214
Video Processor - Intel HD Graphics 4000
Wi-Fi support - is, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Bluetooth support - is, Bluetooth 4.0
The rear camera is
Front camera - there is
Built-in speakers - have stereo sound
Built-in microphone - there is
Automatic screen orientation - there is
Sensors accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, light sensor
QWERTY-keyboard - is
Connect to computer via USB - there is
Connecting external devices via USB - there is
Connect to a mini HDMI TV / monitor
Audio / headphone output - yes, 3.5 mm
Work time ~ 6 h
Dimensions (LxWxD) - 274.6 x 172 x 13.5 mm
Weight - 903 g
Features - stylus support
useful links

Post has been editedkannavit - 21.09.18, 01:56
Reason for editing: New cap, the author of the cap is Nik2001Nik3006, added a link to the system image
Brotherkm
Message#42
17.01.13, 00:22
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 07.12.12

qRock,
I know for sure and for sure that the cost of delivery is not included in the customs value, as well as the local VAT, which, in general, must be reimbursed. In invoice, both of these amounts are always marked separately. Here the matter is this: the priority value for the customs value is the amount of the transaction, the postage fee is not included in the amount of the transaction and certainly does not constitute the value of the goods. Ie in a good way, even the discount should be taken into account. But they write that if the amount is close to the limit, the customs can take and recalculate the customs value, based on the price of such goods in the country of purchase, on the recommended by the manufacturer, for example (but not the Russian and certainly not the market price, it is often formed according to the principle "from the bald" taking into account the cost of transportation, etc. and etc.). There are a total of four or five calculation methods. Basically, they write, if you don’t become impudent with fraud in the invoice, then everything goes without problems, but the risk is still there: if the customs officer clings, you will have to submit a statement of payment ... But this is a theory based on articles and forums. I did not get even once. Ugh ugh ugh ...

"In general, as far as I know, intermediaries usually do not send through their channels to send goods with a value above 1000 euros."
This is yes. Overpaying problems no one needs. The mediator, after all, in order to pay the duty and take it out of the bonded warehouse, you have to spend your money, and then you have to take it into account and somehow carry it out. Simply spit. Yes, and about rework invoices strictly warn.

But it does not threaten us in this topic Surface pro maximum costs $ 1000

Post has been editedBrotherkm - 17.01.13, 00:29
Reason for editing: Spelling, pancake
pcm
Message#43
17.01.13, 05:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 175
Check in: 14.05.09
Samsung Galaxy S10 Exynos

So therefore, some intermediaries (Shopfans-Express and SPSRUSA) are asked to provide an invoice or bank statement to confirm the price.

Well, yes, even with Type Cover, the maximum price will be $ 1,130

Post has been editedpcm - 17.01.13, 06:00

--------------------
Motorola ROKR E1 ->HTC Tattoo ->HTC 7 Mozart ->Nokia Lumia 820 (W10M) ->Lenovo VIBE P1 ->Oneplus 5 8/128 ->Galaxy S10 8/128 Prism White
Pebble 2 HR ->Huawei Watch 2 ->Galaxy Watch 46mm
MacBook Air 13 "Mid-2012 (Fedora)
pcm
Message#44
22.01.13, 09:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 175

Became known processor in Surface Pro. itIntel Core i5-3317U. Another manwritesThat Surface Pro battery runs for more than five hours.

Post has been editedpcm - 22.01.13, 09:42

--------------------
Motorola ROKR E1 ->HTC Tattoo ->HTC 7 Mozart ->Nokia Lumia 820 (W10M) ->Lenovo VIBE P1 ->Oneplus 5 8/128 ->Galaxy S10 8/128 Prism White
qRock
Message#45
22.01.13, 11:43
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 16.01.11
Microsoft Surface Pro

Became known processor in Surface Pro. This is an Intel Core i5-3317U. Another person writes that the Surface Pro battery runs more than five hours.

Is that a good processor? And what is the power of the battery is not known?

Post has been editedqRock - 22.01.13, 11:44
pcm
Message#46
22.01.13, 11:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 175

The same is in the base configuration eleven-inch MacBook Air. The air on this processor runs for about five hours. Nothing is said about the battery. Come out - we'll see.

Post has been editedpcm - 22.01.13, 12:00

--------------------
qRock
Message#47
22.01.13, 22:04
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Microsoft Surface Pro

AnnouncedThe official start date of sales: February 9th.
pcm
Message#48
22.01.13, 23:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 175

It is a pity, I would like it to come out in late January ...
By the way, they also announced the expansion of the geography of sales of Surface RT.
Now it will be sold in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

As you can see, Russia is not there. As if the same did not happen with Surface Pro.
I feel that you have to buy, order it in other countries.

Post has been editedpcm - 22.01.13, 23:25

--------------------
qRock
Message#49
23.01.13, 07:55
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Microsoft Surface Pro

pcm @ 01/23/2013, 00:18*
It’s a pity, I would like it to come out at the end of January ... By the way, they also announced the expansion of the sales geography of Surface RT. Now they will sell it in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain , Sweden and Switzerland. As you can see, Russia is not there. As if the same did not happen with Surface Pro. I feel that you have to buy, order it in other countries.

This is unequivocally, the PRO version probably will not come out before the summer, if RT, as I understand it, will not be sold to us in February. If you're lucky, we'll get into the third wave ...
Mortare
Message#50
23.01.13, 08:13
Think different.
[offline]

Messages 1067
Check in: 07.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

And then they are still surprised: "why does our tablet sell for much worse than an iPad?"
If we are seriously engaged in the development of a new market (and judging by the statement of the MC, they are exactly what they set as their goal) - so it is not necessary to divide consumers into "priority groups" and all the rest. It would be better to postpone the start of sales for a month and a half, but then they would implement it as a result throughout the world.
Here in fact in mass phishing.

--------------------
Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, Samsung Ativ S (WP 8.1)
Smart watch: Asus ZenWatch 2
Ultrabook transformer: Sony Vaio Duo 13 (core i7-4500U, 8gb ram, 256gb ssd)
qRock
Message#51
23.01.13, 13:32
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Microsoft Surface Pro

Mortare @ 01/23/2013, 09:13*
And then they are still surprised: “why does our tablet sell for much worse than an iPad?” group "and all the rest. It would be better to postpone the start of sales for a month and a half, but then they would carry it out as a result all over the world.

So, Apple also seems to be releasing its new products in "waves". And Russia also receives their products with a delay. In my opinion, on the contrary, losing a few months for the production of tablets for the whole world would be a mistake and loss of positions in the race, there are other disadvantages. I don’t think that stupid people are sitting at Microsoft and everything has its own reasons.
Only for me it is not clear why Finland with a population of 5 million will receive tablets before Russia with a population of 140 million.

Post has been editedqRock - 23.01.13, 13:32
Mortare
Message#52
23.01.13, 14:33
Think different.
[offline]

Messages 1067

You explained everything to yourself:
qRock @ 01/23/2013, 1:32 PM*
Only for me it is not clear why Finland with a population of 5 million will receive tablets before Russia with a population of 140 million.

Precisely because marketers at MS are not very. It is clear that some research is being carried out, and I am sure that not a small amount of money is spent on it.
But their effectiveness leaves much to be desired. So far, many MS projects that are not directly related to the Windows desktop OS as such have somehow failed.
Among them: a full file with an attempt to release its own smartphoneMicrosoft Kin; failed iPod killer media playerMicrosoft Zune, the failed concept of Slate PCSlate pc(note, marketers do not focus on the fact that the new Surface is exactly Slate PC, unlike, say, the emphasis of laptop manufacturers on the belonging of their products to the Intel Ultrabook concept). And, of course, one of the biggest failures - Windows Phone 7 (let's be honest - MS could not achieve even 10% of what they pinned on this mobile OS).

Moreover, the above devices, concepts and the OS itself are very good for their category. And the reason for such a pitiful result is not in technical features, namely, in the complete inability to promote your product on the market (IMHO, the only advertising company of the relatively recent, which was successful for MS, is Windows 8 itself. But there’s a different conversation in terms of developing desktop OS MS - the leader. But in terms of hardware, as well as in the mobile sector - by no means).

So I wouldn’t be surprised if it later turned out that Surface didn’t live up to MS because of unsuccessful marketing. Yes, actually, in part, it already takes place - Surface on RT at the moment is sold something about 1 million - far less than it was planned to sell in the past period.

--------------------
pcm
Message#53
23.01.13, 18:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 175

I can not disagree.
I didn’t read about Surface RT; there were constantly comments from people who don’t understand why it is needed and how it actually differs from Surface Pro.

Even still, some do not know what the difference is between them. There is already a Microsoft marketing failure.

--------------------
Mortare
Message#54
23.01.13, 22:48
Think different.
[offline]

Messages 1067

Pcm @ 01/23/2013, 19:09*
Even still, some do not know what the difference is between them. There is already a Microsoft marketing failure.

Vooot, what is it about. Moreover, many do not even know that there is such a category - windows-tablet. And those who know believe that this is only kilogram bandura for geeks. About the fact that there is a RT or atom version of windows tablets, which are absolutely nothing - neither weight, nor functionality, nor usability - are not inferior to Android or iOS counterparts - most consumers do not even suspect.

Curiously, the release of iPad mini, which, to be honest, doesn’t fundamentally differ from any 3rd or 4th anything other than the diagonal of the display, is known by the whole country. And the fact that from October 26 to the present day a wide variety of windows-tablets are on sale, incl. Those (RT and Atom) that can be quietly focused on the same target audience that iOS / Android is currently using - knows 1 out of 100 well if.

MS should promote the concept, the essence of which can be described in one phrase "why buy a tablet on an unfamiliar OS [hint of Android, respectively]] that requires additional development, when you can just as well use the familiar and convenient Windows with all the Spector of already mastered software" - This is for competition with bucket, respectively. It will attract, first of all, those who buy the tablet in the first and are afraid to get involved in the incomprehensible and strange OS (android), which is already actively criticized for lags, brakes, difficulty in tuning, etc.
And to compete with the iPad, the following would fit: "A beautiful, stylish and stable iOS on the tablet is cool. But a full-fledged working PC on modern windows 8 in the same case is not only double cool, but also solid!" - in just such a language. For the target audience stub is quite suitable.

--------------------
pcm
Message#55
26.01.13, 15:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 175

Microsoft released a reviewvideoby Surface Pro.
In my opinion, very good. If this dual charge is included, it will be great.

Post has been editedpcm - 26.01.13, 15:28

--------------------
unrealwolf
Message#56
26.01.13, 16:57
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1573
Check in: 18.08.06
Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305

The weight of hells, of course. And this, I suppose, without a keyboard.
pcm
Message#57
26.01.13, 19:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 175

In my opinion, quite normal weight for a hybrid ultrabook with a tablet.

--------------------
qRock
Message#58
27.01.13, 01:32
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Microsoft Surface Pro

The weight is not normal, just for the tablet. But I always have to sacrifice something, for such a filling, I agree to 1kg, but I hope in a year to come up with something easier to do.
unrealwolfYes, the keyboard, as I understood, + 200gr, total: 1.1kg, reminds the beginning of the emergence of cell phones ...
Mortare
Message#59
27.01.13, 08:44
Think different.
[offline]

Messages 1067

unrealwolf yes, the keyboard, as I understood + 200g more, total: 1.1kg

You can always choose not Type Cover, which weighs these 200 grams, but Tocuh Cover, which is around 100. In total, only 1kg tablet + keyboard is even easier than 11.6 "MbAir.

In general, this weight is typical for core i3 / i5 / i7 tablets. For whom it is too hard, they can always choose tablets on the intel Atom (8k they are also full, not RT). Here they have a very flat weight - from 560 grams.

--------------------
Brotherkm
Message#60
31.01.13, 11:52
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 07.12.12

In the subject of Microsoft management: until now, Amazon sells Surface RT with a premium through third-party vendors. Microsoft intentionally restricts distribution. Therefore, before resenting that the Surface is almost not supplied anywhere at all, it’s worth looking at the situation there in America.

I'm starting to wonder where to get Surface PRO.
The RT tablet in the USA officially sells 3 stores: Best Buy (does not send to forwarders), Staples and the Microsoft Store itself (you cannot enter a 7 digit index, it is quite possible that it also tracks forwarders).
I don't know about Staples. The address is registered, but you have to try to buy something, and the toad is choking. The fact is that if he decides not to send Schopfans, while reserving the amount, the money will hang in the bank for a month (you have to write a statement to get them right away and all that is crap)
But resellers from Amazon, I'm afraid the price is very bent.

Who is planning to purchase? (Avito - not discussed =])

Post has been editedBrotherkm - 31.01.13, 11:54
pcm
Message#61
31.01.13, 14:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 175

I saw on iXBT that a couple of people with Best Buy were buying, and everything was fine. True, the problem was that they almost did not accept Russian cards.

Personally, I will buy through the Microsoft Store. Will not accept the order - I will look at the situation. But personally it seems to me that they will normally send.
By the way, and where does the seven-digit index? How many have not seen American indices, all were five-digit.

Post has been editedpcm - 31.01.13, 14:54

--------------------

98 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/25/19 9:41 PM