98 pagesV  « < 95 96 97 98 > »  

> Microsoft Surface Pro - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows OS / 10.6 "/ Intel Core i5 470UM / 4GB RAM
kannavit
Message#1
31.10.12, 05:05
evo
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 766
Check in: 30.07.10
Motorola DROID Turbo

Microsoft Surface Pro -Discussion

Microsoft Surface (RT | 2 | 3 | Pro 2 | Pro 3 | Pro 4) | Windows (7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10) | Accessories В» | Games » | Ubuntu linux » | Change the operating system » | Search programs » | Ambulance laptop owners » | IT smoker » | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Link to off system image
Device characteristics
Operating system - Windows 8
Processor / Chipset - Intel Core i5 Ivy Brigde (3rd gen)
RAM - 4 GB SDRAM
Built-in memory - 128/64 GB
Memory Card Support - microSDXC
Screen - 10.6 ", 1920x1080
Screen type - glossy
Capacitive touch screen, multitouch
Number of pixels per inch (PPI) - 214
Video Processor - Intel HD Graphics 4000
Wi-Fi support - is, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Bluetooth support - is, Bluetooth 4.0
The rear camera is
Front camera - there is
Built-in speakers - have stereo sound
Built-in microphone - there is
Automatic screen orientation - there is
Sensors accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, light sensor
QWERTY-keyboard - is
Connect to computer via USB - there is
Connecting external devices via USB - there is
Connect to a mini HDMI TV / monitor
Audio / headphone output - yes, 3.5 mm
Work time ~ 6 h
Dimensions (LxWxD) - 274.6 x 172 x 13.5 mm
Weight - 903 g
Features - stylus support
useful links

Post has been editedkannavit - 21.09.18, 01:56
Reason for editing: New cap, the author of the cap is Nik2001Nik3006, added a link to the system image
I.M.Gemini
Message#1922
20.02.19, 16:35
Local
[online]

Messages 139
Check in: 02.08.08
Motorola Moto X (4th Gen)

* vova-feniks,
Tell me, please, how did you transfer to the new system when replacing mSSD?
diver52
Message#1923
20.02.19, 22:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
Check in: 04.11.13

Friends, I need advice. I own microsoft surface pro for more than 2 years. And very actively exploiting. And in the cold and in the heat. Constant charging / discharging, I work on it in the snow and in the rain (moderate, I try not to wet).
And today, being 100% charged when downloading the application with applications, I heard a distinct sound from inside as a crunch. It looks as if the scotch is being torn off or a thick bag is rustling. As soon as the load is removed, everything disappears immediately. There is no smoke, the battery charge is adequate, there is no overheating either. But the smell of lithium is caught slightly (I know how bloated batteries smell). Does battery skull come? What to do and how to check without opening? I note that the charge keeps the laptop, as usual.
So far from ideas is to bring the charge up to 10-20% and check the laptop by loading the prots under 100%. At least, the battery does not puff so much in case of anything. I'm worried, I don't want to make a smoke stove at home.
After all, another of the options is that the cooler is falling apart or Carlson is dying. Just when loading it adds turns. But it confuses me less than the death of batteries. Overheating is not as bad as the Akkamula explosion. For I very rarely load the laptop under 100% and usually briefly.
P.S. Looks like it's all because of the fan. I hit the laptop, the crash stopped. You can hear the valves blowing. This is half the trouble - it's easier for me to blow through all the ventilation with compressed air than to open the laptop to replace batteries.

Post has been editeddiver52 - 20.02.19, 23:47
Moredel
Message#1924
21.02.19, 16:32
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Check in: 18.08.09
Microsoft Surface Pro

* diver52coolers crunch, nothing more. Batteries do not burn there, they simply swell pushing the display. He himself went through it. The battery is swollen, but continued to work. Pushed the screen, which facilitated disassembly. Ali is full of batteries for our little animal and work well. He has already ordered and replaced. Nothing complicated, the most difficult - to separate the display, then like clockwork.
ZY Guys, the South Bridge is being covered on the sly (symptoms are a problem with the periphery: problems with sound, keyboard and pen, for now ...). Where is it on the motherboard or which chip is responsible for all this?

--------------------
For days I felt all the greatness of the heritage of the USSR. Repaired Italian washing machine using tools from the Soviet children's designer.
Moredel
Message#1925
21.02.19, 17:51
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Microsoft Surface Pro

Found such pictures. As I understood, there is no South Bridge. There is a North (near the processor) and a cartoon IT8519G. Now to understand what is responsible for the periphery and falls off slowly ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
For days I felt all the greatness of the heritage of the USSR. Repaired Italian washing machine using tools from the Soviet children's designer.
diver52
Message#1926
22.02.19, 18:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
Check in: 04.11.13

Moredel
Thank you very much. Now I am calm. Knocked on the laptop - cod disappeared. At the same time blew compressed air. Everything became normal even when loaded.
I do not plan to change batteries in the near future - they are enough for 3-4 hours of work, and I don’t need more. But as a blow up, replace. :) Especially if they open the display themselves. : D
info2
Message#1927
27.02.19, 09:05
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 16.08.18

Dear colleagues, I bought Sur, I connect it to an external monitor - on the monitor below and above, 2 cm of empty space.
What I have not tried does not help (scale, resolution, etc.).
Could it be that the ratio of the sides of the Sur and the monitor should be combined?
Can anyone come across?
I connect HDMI - mini display port.
You can try DP - mini DP probably

Post has been editedinfo2 - 27.02.19, 09:09
Senek
Message#1928
27.02.19, 12:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 314
Check in: 06.12.11
Google Pixel 2 XL

* info2, And what is your regime? In duplication mode, most likely it will be, because in Syur the ratio from the monitor is different. But in the extension mode, you can set a suitable resolution. I connected via miniDP-VGA - there were no problems.

By the way, thanks to the adapter and the bluetooth mouse and clave, Syur with the dead display and a second life appeared. Works fine)

--------------------
Surface Pro | Google Pixel 2 XL | Xiaomi miTV 4S xmen | Xiaomi miRouter 4
info2
Message#1929
27.02.19, 20:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 16.08.18

In short, the solution is:
You need to connect via Display port - miniDP.
Tk hdmi has a maximum threshold value for signal transmission.
and more than 1920 x 1020 does not swing.

I read this on English sites, I bought a cable, all the rules.
Moredel
Message#1930
01.03.19, 03:37
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Microsoft Surface Pro

* info2, I had DP-HDMI and the standards were transmitted 1920x1080, there were no problems.

--------------------
7nasa4
Message#1931
02.03.19, 08:22
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 15.05.15
Nokia Lumia 630

* Moredel,
There was also a similar problem - the failure of the wheelbarrow, headphones, and the power button died. I wonder what is responsible for the periphery? Not found?
Moredel
Message#1932
05.03.19, 14:35
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Microsoft Surface Pro

* 7nasa4,
So far, only theory. In theory, Intel processors do not seem to have a North or South bridge. There is only a hub (next to the processor, highlighted by the red Intel Mobile HM77 Chipset), so it falls off slowly. In theory, substitution or rebol should help. But I have not yet managed to find someone who could do this, no one is taken. According to the scheme, nothing else is responsible for the equipment.

Attached images
Attached Image

--------------------
Rewwa77
Message#1933
13.03.19, 21:13
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 14.05.18

Today it has been updated to version 1809 and the ability to paste the copied link into the message writing line has disappeared in Telegram.
Although it was impossible to insert it with your finger even earlier - only with a pencil. And now generally nothing ...
Maybe someone knows how to solve the problem?
7nasa4
Message#1934
12.04.19, 14:23
Novice
[offline]

Messages 42
Check in: 15.05.15
Nokia Lumia 630

When replacing the screen, the stylus stopped working during the verification process. How to check it for performance?
Possible verification steps:
1check for drivers
2 check for wacom in the device manager.
How else can you check?
tridmaster
Message#1935
21.04.19, 00:57
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 16.11.18

Good day to all! I had a misfortune - a tablet that served faithfully for a long time, today just did not turn on ... I didn’t flood it, don’t drop it, didn’t work on the battery often, still worked on it in the morning, then turned it off, left it on the power cord. I came to dinner, press the button - no reaction. It doesn’t even make any noise, there are no signs of life at all ... And on the tablet, all the work is being built by me, even though the data on the flash drive is a backup copy, but it’s still a shame and I don’t understand the reason for this behavior! The only thing is that uefi is disabled (sometimes it launched Linux from a flash drive), and everything native, not physically opened, is worth a dozen. What could be the reason, maybe someone had something like that? Or maybe someone has a pro 128gb with a broken screen but a lively motherboard in order to take as a donor? Thanks in advance for all the help!
Senek
Message#1936
21.04.19, 10:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 314
Google Pixel 2 XL

* 7nasa4, Well, if in the Dispatcher everything is without question marks, then most likely it is with a stylus cable. When replacing it, it also appears there and can be interrupted. The stylus works separately from the finger hatch, so that the screen response to the finger does not guarantee that the stylus will work

--------------------
Senek
Message#1937
21.04.19, 11:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 314
Google Pixel 2 XL

* tridmasterFirst, try holding the button for a long time while charging. Well, all sorts of combinations like Power + VolUp if you give at least some signs of life are already good. And so maybe the battery ordered to live long

--------------------
tridmaster
Message#1938
21.04.19, 11:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

* Senek, and if the battery is dead (although up to this point I kept it for 3 hours without problems), wouldn't the tablet run from the network? Or is it all tricky, and if the battery is dead, then the network will not help?

Tried combinations, does not help ...
tridmaster
Message#1939
21.04.19, 11:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

* Senek, now I took it to the SC (unofficial, there are no Microsoft officials in Kaliningrad), they said that it’s not a fact that they will take it up, the probability of breaking the display is high, but it’s worth 11k .. is there somewhere there for disassembly tutorial ?? I did not see something in a hat.

P.S. Maybe someone has this in the analysis? I would put a new mother and everything, if replacing the battery does not help .. Or buy something alive from my hands, if anyone has such a good condition and without jambs / physical. damage

P.P.S. By the way, tell me, the difference between 1 and 2 generation only in the processor? The Wacom screen and the accuracy of the 1st generation are important to me, because I draw designs on it, very convenient

Post has been editedtridmaster - 21.04.19, 11:32
Reason for editing: Additional question
Senek
Message#1940
21.04.19, 11:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 314
Google Pixel 2 XL

* tridmaster, Eh, you have 11k, and I bought it at one time for 40)) I disassembled my own house, the screen remained intact, but the body melted slightly at the edges. If you were in Moscow, you could check

Post has been editedSenek - 21.04.19, 11:40

--------------------
tridmaster
Message#1941
21.04.19, 11:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

* SenekDo you have a service center?