Bluebo 9300 - Firmware (OS 4.0)
PictureBluebo 9300
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions
Getting Root and CWM Recovery Firmware
Download
After installing the modified recovery DO NOT USE a reset to the factory settings from the phone menu "Settings" ->"Backup and reset to factory settings". Use the Wipe from recovery. Otherwise, get a cyclic reboot, which is treated only by installing the factory Recovery. Nothing else will help.
The archive is also a patted boot if you don't need it - do not go.
Creating a memory dump (full backup system)
Beautiful and modification
Who needs Zakos under S3:
1. Shemhttp://files.china-iphone.ru/533logo.bin.Through Flashtools
2. In the System / Media folder / add this file using Routexplorerhttp://files.china-iphone.ru/656Bootanimation.zip., exhibit it permission to the letter G
3. Botaudio.mp3 file2 replace onAttached filebootaudio.mp3(3.1 KB)
, not forgetting to put permission to him
4. Research.

Round battery with interest [attachment = "2148658: uot-10-21-01-38-1.zip"]
Attached Image
We change the memory card and internal memory
By default, there is a built-in memory of 2Giga. It is displayed as a flash drive, and all programs that can be installed in this memory. Therefore, if you have an external flash drive more than 2 gigs, it makes sense to this manipulation.
Root rights needed
Open root explorer, open the folder / system / etc, click on the top "RW rights", open the file vold.fstab with the editor
There are 2 uncommented lines (without the # sign at the beginning):
dev_mount sdcard / mnt / sdcard emmc @ fat /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.0 /devices/platform/mtk-sd.0/mmc_host/mmc0
dev_mount sdcard / mnt / sdcard2 auto / devices / platform / goldfish_mmc.1 / devices / platform / mtk-sd.1/mmc_host/mmc1

It is necessary to change rearranging 2 from one line to another, (we change the sdcard and sdcard2 places)

dev_mount sdcard / mnt / sdcard2 emmc @ fat / devices / platform / goldfish_mmc.0 / devices / platform / mtk-sd.0/mmc_host/mmc0
dev_mount sdcard / mnt / sdcard auto / devices / platform / goldfish_mmc.1 / devices / platform / mtk-sd.1/mmc_host/mmc1

Save the file, reboot.
All the manipulations you do at your own peril and risk!

miscellanea

Cap updates

Screenshots

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 18.10.14, 01:11
Reason for editing: edited the title of the topic and the navigator

Rep: (27)
fullfirmwarefrom 13.09.2012 S.ROOT !!!
DOWNLOAD
- Add to root
- Add to adway program
Memory Cards are changed in places
- Salads and animation when downloading to Samsungovsky (other animation in the header)

FlasherSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1222.00

Mihaniya undershineKoyaSensory buttons when missed SMS, calls and seed batteries!Attached fileLedReminderZP200.rar(55.86 KB)

Antutu 5684 test results
Attached Image

The quality of the assembly is excellent!

Price tag: about $ 175

Post has been editedVodaspbru - 23.10.12, 06:57

Here isFirmware from L100-FW. And here is anotherCaution Chinese
I note that you need to port them on 9300 with your head! Since there may be problems with drivers on the touch and camera !!!

Thanks to comradesNikeBox.With Chinapchon, they got such firmware:

Full factory firmware ICS.v1_3.120921.Fwvga.4p4_com_en_samFor firmware via Flash Tools.
DOWNLOAD
Attached Image
Suitable for devices with the original ICS firmware.V1_3.120913.Fwvga.4p4_com_en (at least I have it, everything works)

On the other (incomprehensible parties, with an unknown firmware date) of the devices, these firmware cause inadequate touch and non-working chamber.
For them you need:

Full factory firmware ICS.v1_3.120823.Fwvga.4p4_com_enFor firmware via Flash Tools.
DOWNLOAD

Source of firmware

Post has been editedVodaspbru - 26.01.13, 05:22

Rep: (1)
toStar N9300.Suitable firmware from Bluebo 9300? just never found the firmware to this STAR

Ka4alka1 @ 10/28/2012, 01:04*
Is the Bluebo 9300 firmware suitable for Star N9300? just never found the firmware to this STAR

Of course they will not fit! Iron is different! Only if you sew parts.

Rep: (1356)
M
Let's go to subsection. Fruitful communication.

Rep: (115)
Vodaspbru @ 10/27/2012, 01:43*
Suitable for devices with original firmware ICS.v1_3.120913.fwvga.4p4_com_en

I have such a firmware. At the very beginning of the update in the recovery, it writes that an incompatible version. what could it be? The phone is exactly the same. The firmware is also - with an accuracy of the letter checked.

The problem with the approximation sensor - the screen is quenched properly, but does not turn on the end of the conversation. Yes, and in utilities where it can be checked not working as it should. Perhaps just Wipe will help. But I do not want to configure everything (Titanium widgets does not restore it seems)

Post has been editedAmmbernic - 01.11.12, 10:50

Have you enhanced recovery? Or native? There is a chance that firmware only under the stock recovery.

Vodaspbru @ 11/01/2012, 12:03*
Have you enhanced recovery? Or native? There is a chance that firmware only under the stock recovery.

I stitched something with the root and recovery apparently. When loading shows that he samsung - some kind of caste apparently put. But the firmware in the properties looks like this.

Check pliz. Does your approximation sensor work? My screen goes out even in games if the window is closed with a finger with this sensor. Just when working - it does not go out.
The main thing is that the screen does not turn on.

Well, it is just to check, load in the recovery if the modified means is modified.
If the version 3e means native.
Recovery can be flashing in 2 minutes through Flashtools.

Vodaspbru @ 10/23/2012, 10:03*
Full firmware from 09/13/2012 with root !!!

:) ;)
The Spaniards took my dump and posted on their own on the forum, here with such an inscription: "
Actualizacion 4.1 Desde Rusia Con Amor "(4.1 Update from Russia with love) !!!! 1
Toli to please them? 4.2 Lay ??? !!! )))))))))))))
http://www.movilesdualsim.com/foro/threads...?highlight=l100.

Post has been editedVodaspbru - 02.11.12, 06:01

Only I have such a problem?
The screen goes out when the call is called, the approximation sensor does not react - as if it is zalip. The screen does not include even buttons when calling. only after.

Wipe does not help. It was firmware through the flushtoles - the same effects.

Salvation is found.

Display-Proximity Sensor Calibration - Earned

Post has been editedAmmbernic - 02.11.12, 12:55

Rep: (0)
Problem with type approximation sensor:
"The screen goes out when the call is called, the approximation sensor does not respond - as if it is a slide. The screen does not include even buttons when calling. Only after."
It is treated with simple sensor calibration through the standard Android 4 settings in "Display".

Killed a few hours while I got ... "And the Lark just opened up ...";)

Good day!!!
There is a question, but you can somehow programmatically or how to reduce the brightness of the screen, and it is very bright, the battery is very sad at a minimum of the use of the phone (the brightness is at a minimum)

BMSH @ 12/04/2012, 20:57*
still how to reduce the brightness of the screen

Sure you may! HereScreen Adjuster

Vodaspbru @ 07.12.2012, 03:29*
Sure you may! Here is Screen Adjuster.

Does not help, the system brightness in the program is already as 0% (((((

Helped the SCREEN FILTER program, Hurray !!!! ))))

Post has been editedbmsh. - 07.12.12, 08:49

BMSH @ 07.12.2012, 12:42*
Does not help

How does it not help if it helps me ??? !!!

Rep: (7)
And what if the firmware is 120917?
What to sew ???

Rep: (3)
The problem with the approximation sensor is after calibration. For some time, stably once a day, calibration flies ... What are the ideas? I tried to make calibration the next morning, still in the evening flies and you need to calibrate again

Rep: (3)
Calibrated climbing a finger to the sensor on a centimeter 3. The week flight is normal: happy:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 21:07