> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Magician and Qtek S110 - Flashing | Qtek S100, iMate Jam, T-Mob. MDA Compact

Rep: (165)
Flashing CommunicatorHTC Magician
Qtek s100 / 110, I-mate JAM, O2 XDA mini, T-mobile mda compact
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Flashing пїЅ | WM6.1 firmware | HTC Magician flashing FAQ

Before flashing - check!

Firmware for HTC Magician

Post has been editedTalon - 11.03.09, 18:50

Rep: (417)
M
Why did I send this far? :) We have in the next topic about the FAQHTC Magician (optimized html version of the FAQ)KID-a message, the same set of files is attached to it

Rep: (0)
I just got acquainted with this device, found the info about firmware version 13

How are these animals (S110) flashed and where to find this firmware .. and .. is it worth it to upgrade at all?

Post has been editedarei - 13.09.06, 15:36

Rep: (238)
It’s worthwhile to flash, IMHO, only if the previous firmware doesn’t work with something (it mutes, slows down something, for example). In general, you will hardly notice any difference visually. The second case, when it is worth it, is if there is a desire to free 20MB in the store by removing exTROM.

In general, I think that if the firmware is "fresh" - this does not mean at all that it is necessarily better. :)

Post has been editedBarsik - 28.12.05, 11:50

glitches - when calling vibro, it seems to stop working - the keys do not respond, I have a panic, half a minute later I’ll get out normally, in general I would have to flash it

2barsik prompt those process how to do it

Rep: (256)
borf http: //savagemessiahzine.com/jam/index.html .. . Look there - all in detail

In order not to produce topics, I will write here.
Preamble:
Device for a week, arrived with ebay, was originally t-mobile, firmware 1.11.
He was extremely disappointed with the reception and sound tact (metal voice). I read on various forums that this is treated by installing the 13th radio. I downloaded about 200 meters of different firmware from xda. Not right away, of course. Download - try the next one. I have not solved my problem.
Ambula:
1. I download with xda \ magican \ everything related to the number 13.: D
2. When unpacking, it turns out that the firmware files are there in 70% with the extension .nb1 - their _noID flasher does not see them.
3. I take the nbfdec utility, I convert .nb1 to .nbf, I palm off the flasher. He sees the firmware, but instead of the version number opposite the radio he writes krakozyabry. I do not sew, for it is scary.
4. Of all the kits taken with xda, only one fully worked, but there is version 1.11, and I already have it.
5. Thanks to firmware fromXAPU3MA and help Roland I requested 1.13 BIGstorage, but there radio 1.12.1
6. Along the way, a strange glitch appeared - after the soft-reset, the device shows that it is online, but really unavailable - it is treated with a USSD request or a call (even to itself). True, as suggested to meandy1erm - this problem is not a firmware, but a Megafon operator, this does not happen with other opsos.
P.S:
I didn’t consider myself a crooked one, but I have to. Good people, help anyone than you can, please.
Added by:
I did not find (but searched) in the FAQ what to put in main memory, what in freed storage. But they are very cool in speed. In a week of using the device, I have already done 20 experiments with XP. For beginners, this question would be, IMHO, extremely useful.

Post has been editedNexus700 - 28.12.05, 21:56

Rep: (5)
lay out what is connected with MMS
CAB-Acrosoft-MMS-2.5.0.28-ENU-MagicianAKU2.6-13May06.CAB

thank

Nexus700 , Unsubscribed in PM, but for those whose firmware also does not want to be updated - you need a universal firmware MAuupgradeUt_noID.exe, for example, here _ http://www.ccoo.net/MDAFlash/MaUpgradeUt_noID.exe or if the firmware that downloaded HAPU3MA was downloaded is in the archive of this firmware. We throw the file into the folder with any firmware and run it; if it gives an error, we do nothing, but run it again;)
In the main memory we put Rusik, everything that is now; In the store, what should remain on the device when changing or missing a memory card.

Post has been editedBarsik - 29.12.05, 12:06

By the way, here is radio 1.13 for jam. I flashed a normal flight on my q110: rolleyes:

Attached files

Attached fileMagicianRadio_1.13.00_maupgrade.zip(1.47 MB)

Rep: (155)
Nexus700 ,
Glad to see you in our ranks. Hereheretake a look. Message from backup. Download and install yourself. If that doesn’t work out, knock on ICQ.

And what I have is not like people ?!
"The ROM image that you are trying to use is not disigned to work with your device." : angry:
For everyone it means disigned, but for me not ?! I'll go drown ...

how to make backup old before firmware at 13 so that you can roll back if that?

Nexus700 , wrote in pm, try this.
borf , merge the radio onto the sd-card in the manner indicated in the jam fa or the topic "editing the firmware. Only, accordingly, the file will not be nk.nb1 but the radio will appear everywhere instead.

EVERYTHING! Thanks everyone!Barsik and Roland special thanks to!
My dances with a tambourine:
1. Leaked MagicianRadio_1.13.00_maupgrade.zip (4th time: D)
2. Unpacked, launched - as expected: "The ROM image that you are trying to use is not disigned to work with your device"
3. I copied _noID to this folder, launched it - it asks RUU.dll. Hmm ... I have them! I copy to him what he asks - as expected, he slips into the next window without the slightest delay and does not see any firmware point blank.
4. Thought, thought and took andrenamed HTCRUU.dll and HTCRUU.conf respectively to RUU.dll and RUU.conf
5. Launched _noID - he thought about it (!: Yahoo :), showed the firmware (!!: good :) and started to sew!
6. Hmm ... He started, he started ... The radio upgrade is on the jam, but the thermometer stands (!!: ph34r:) Then I saw the whole short life of jam running before my eyes. _noID fell into error, I really wanted to press the reset, as I remembered that I read that it happens that he gives an error.
7. Launched the new _noID and the thermometer crawled. And crawled.
8. After the reboot, I have the honor to see number 1.13 and listen to a better sound path (objectively, since not only I heard the changes for the better).

OFF: I also changed my radio to 13 ... The more I sew, the more I wonder: why am I doing this ... Everything is the same for me: D I didn’t get the difference. Well, no. And it sounds the same, and the network catches as it did ... hmm.

everything went smoothly on my Qtek s110. Boot into the bootloader, chopped off the sync and changed it the first time. No errors occurred during the whole process. By the way, I already sewed on patched firmware 1.12 with Storage. ;)

Post has been editedbackup - 30.12.05, 14:59

people, throw one thread here is this cab of 13 firmware
CAB-Acrosoft-MMS-2.5.0.28-ENU-MagicianAKU2.6-13May06.CAB

very necessary. Thank.

Rep: (64)
Took rum with _ftp://ftp.xda-developers.com/Uploads/magician_1.13_QTEK_Unbranded
Tell me, did anyone get it? And in general, what kind of rum is this?
Thank.

Rep: (891)
Naroood ...
I asked for it in t-mobile 1.13 everything is OK ...
So I’m trying to fill this radio and into no, falls out into an error and that's it, after the error the second time it does not start ...
What to do?...

Rep: (265)
Stasman try this one.

Attached files

Attached fileMagicianRadio_1.13.00_maupgrade.zip(1.47 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 12:35