49 pagesV  « < 47 48 49 »  

> LogoBuilder - change the boot screen | The program for editing logo.bin on the platform Mediatek
ankadnikov
Message#1
25.10.12, 18:23
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 351
Check in: 06.07.12

All those who wish to change the primary screen of loading the phone on the Mediatek platform are offered a program for editing logo.bin. This file contains the first boot image, as well as the battery images that we see when charging the switched off phone. The program will also help with boot_logo editing. This file contains the second boot image.
The program is easy to use: unpacks logo.bin, offers to edit images and creates a new one. Two files are created at the output: logo.bin with new images and update.zip for firmware from ModRecovery.

In order to avoid unnecessary problems, it is not recommended to use the program for those who do not know the words logo.bin and firmware.

Update 03/11/2015 (version 1.6)
1) Added ability to work with 32-bit files (MTK67xx) (+ automatic recognition of color depth)
2) Improved algorithm for automatically sizing images
3) Transition to .NET Framework 4.0.

Change history
Update 05/17/2014 (version 1.5.1)
1) Added scrolling images in the main window;
2) Double click on the image opens it in the program by default;
3) The input line of the full path in the folder selection dialog.

Thanks expressedlinertyfor assistance in releasing a new version.

Update 04/05/2014(version 1.5)
1) Fixed bug with missing blocks;
2) New dialog for selecting the size of the image in the block (now it is enough just to turn the mouse wheel). Accordingly, that terrible dialogue with three buttons disappeared;
3) Now you can edit the size of the image in an already created project;
4) The sizes.txt file has been replenished (although it is interesting to whom now, taking into account clause 2);
5) Added supportedRuntime to run in any version of the .NET Framework (starting from 2.0);
6) Added Portuguese;
7) Added Italian.

Update 05/31/2013
1) Fixed image bit error
2) Console version is added (while testing). I think it will be useful for all kinds of kitchens and other auto casts.

Update 05/30/2013
1) Added dimensions for unpacking the logo from FullHD phones

Update 25/04/2013
1) Added Simplified Chinese
2) It is caught by theException when creating the context menu (the error is not reproduced). At least, the program now will not fall.

Update 13/03/2013 (version 1.4)
1) Added support for phones on MTK6589
2) Added unpacking button boot_logo (it turned out that it is still useful)
3) Packing and unpacking processes are significantly accelerated.

Update 12/14/2012 (version 1.3)
somehow quickly a new version came out
1) Changed the program interface
2) Small blocks are finally disassembled.
3) Added file sizes.txt, which stores the possible sizes of images
4) Removed the size selection dialog when creating a project

Update 12/08/2012 (version 1.2)
1) Changed the program interface
2) The program has become "reusable" (the buttons "Open project" and "Create project" are no longer blocked)
3) Added support for files with small blocks (it is still unknown what is in them). These blocks are unpacked as binary files.
4) The ability to work with images of various sizes has been eliminated (images of different sizes are taken as binary blocks).

Update 09/11/2012
1) Added the ability to create a fileboot_logo . To do this, simply drag the image (jpg, png or bmp) into the main program window (make sure that your image has the necessary dimensions). The save_logo file save dialog opens. This file will need to be manually thrown into the phone and set right (create a script to write this file to the phone is too expensive, too many options for mounting / system can be).

Update 08/11/2012
1) fixed bug with incomplete localization.
2) Spanish added

Update 10/24/2012
1) localizations are added (now the program is in Russian, more precisely in the system language)
2) useful tips appeared, all hidden features of the program are described there
3) as a solution to the problem of creating update.zip, some kind of solution appeared: when creating a project, the program looks for update-binary and updater-script in the folder from which it is launched and automatically adds them to the project. Thus, it became possible to adapt the program for specific phones.
(the default is the firmware script in / dev / logo)
And also a bunch of different little things.

Instructions for working with the program
1) "Create a project." Select the logo.bin file suitable for your phone, specify the path to unpack and the size of the images.
2) Edit the image. Here is complete freedom of action.
3) "Pack." Create files logo.bin and update.zip for CWM.
4) Upload update.zip to a USB flash drive, reboot into recovery and flash this file. Or flash the logo.bin file with the appropriate program.
5) Done!

The program can also create a boot_logo file for you, this boot screen appears immediately after the logo.bin screen. To create it, simply drag an image of the required size onto the main window of the program (the image size should match the screen resolution) or click the "Create boot_logo" button to select a file. The program prompts you to select a file to save the created boot_logo. This file will need to be thrown into the phone’s memory (/ system / media / images /) using Root Explorer or a similar program and set the necessary rights (rw-r - r--) to it.
To unpack the existing boot_logo, click on the button to create an image file from boot_logo, the program will prompt you to select the file to be unpacked.

Some technical information
The update.zip file created by the program by default, flashing logo.bin using package_extract_file ("logo.bin", "/ dev / logo"). This method is suitable for many Chinese (for example, ZP100, ZP300, THL W3 +, etc.), but your model may not be suitable. For example, some phones do not have / dev / logo and ask for firmware via write_raw_image ("logo.bin", "logo").
But this question is easy to solve: you just need to put the updater-script and update-binary files suitable for your phone into the project folder (or immediately into the program folder, then all projects will be created with these files).
From myself I am ready to help adapt the program to your phone model.

FAQ
Q: Where can I get logo.bin from my phone?
A: Actually, you shouldn’t use this program if you don’t know such things. But if you did decide, I can tell you a couple of options:
1) usually this file is an image of the firmware (firmware "under FlashTool"). No need to shout that "there is no such file in my firmware": if it is not there - the firmware is incomplete and, most likely, non-original.
2) dd. Example of use:
dd if = / dev / logo of = / sdcard / logo.bin bs = 3145728 count = 1
You can run both in the terminal and through adb shell. Of course, under the root. After that, the file will be in /sdcard/logo.bin. If three megabytes is not enough - you can try to find this size (or peep it in the scatter).

Q: My logo.bin was unpacked, but instead of beautiful pictures I see some noise.
A: Wrong image size. Click on the size of the image and change it to the desired one. Re-create the project so that the new size is applied to the rest of the images.

Q: Why can't I run the program?
A: Make sure your computer has .NET Framework version 4.0 or higher.

Q: Update.zip created by the program worked fine, but nothing changed in the phone or Update.zip did not work.
A: 1) See spoiler "Some technical information."
2) Try flashing the file with FlashTool.

Q: The program gives the error "data size mismatch ...".
A: Most likely your logo.bin is broken or from a non-devicephone on the platform Mediatek. No need to think that since MTK means everything else is the same. In tablets and other devices on media libraries, the LOGO section almost always has a different structure from the telephone (or it may be absent altogether). By the way, neither I, nor the Chinese, nor even Mediatek itself can guarantee that all the phones will have a similar structure in this section.

Q: Why is boot_logo recovering after uninstalling?
A: I do not know. Here I would have the same phone, perhaps I would have figured it out. And another question: why are you deleting it?

Q: How to change the battery charging animation?
A: Unfortunately, this can not be done yet. Since all the information about the size, location on the screen, etc. of the charging images of a switched off phone is in the ipod file on the system \ bin path, which is a binary file, and nobody knows how or how to edit it.

Other

The program was developed with the support of the forum community.china-iphone.ru , for which they all thank you so much. Web page on the network - LogoBuilder

Download program: Attached fileLogoBuilder_v1.6.zip (602.68 KB)

ATTENTION!!!
1) Remember that everything you do with your phone is at your own risk.
2) Do not forget to make backups.
3) Do not try to replace the update script if you do not know what is in this script.
4) If you do not understand what the program is doing, try to refrain from using it.
5) Lenovo devices : You may receive a charging error when the phone is turned off. Be careful.

Previous versions

Post has been editedwasherron - 14.03.19, 21:41
Reason for editing: Custom logo charge 4
Ketarol
Message#962
02.02.19, 14:10
User
[online]

Messages 53
Check in: 07.06.17

Greetings. I tried to unpack logo.img from the firmware from the Android TX3 mini TV box, it gives an error, does not want to unpack it. What could be the problem?
winqooq
Message#963
02.02.19, 22:08
[offline]

Messages 371
Check in: 21.04.14
Gretel a7

Ketarol @ 02.02.19, 13:10*
gives an error, does not want to unpack. What could be the problem?

if logo.img was taken from off-firmware, then most likely it was signed with a key (so that SP FT would normally flash), you will need to either merge this logo or somehow disassemble the signed file (or remove the signature )

maybe this will help
= S = @ 11/16/15, 12:27*
everything unpacks well ... it's just a signed image ... and you need to remove the first 0x800 bytes from the file ...

LogoBuilder - change the boot screen (Post Lomaster_Serg # 80126120)

Kst on 3.18.19 it turned out to replace (Gretel A7)
on doogee x5 (3.10.72) came up from mine (Gretel A7)
But at 3.19.35, it does not work out in any way (Doogee x20) bootlap and everything, only the firmware of the logo through the flashlight saves, and all the same that Lomaster_Serg described
Cytate
Lomaster_Serg @ 12/13/18, 16:30*
Now everything is detailed:
To this model, the official firmware images go -sign.img (digital signature from the manufacturer)

But nevertheless, the method of flashing the "left" was found with the same flashlight in write memory mode
In such an uncomplicated way, it was easy to flash the TWRP custom recovery that works great!

Now we turn to a specific problem on this topic: the wrapper from the image can be easily removed with the help of special utilities, just any saved image has no wrapper (signature)
Take for example a specific image logo.bin
We remove the wrapper from the image, flash it with any available method in the body-works!
Create a backup section with a flash drive or through TWRP, flash it back into the body-it works!
We take an image without a wrapper, or from a backup, disassemble this utility and collect it back (without making any changes) - it does not work!

Post has been editedwinqooq - 02.02.19, 22:48
Cellbass
Message#964
03.02.19, 13:35
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1371
Check in: 19.07.12
Newman k1a

Ketarol @ 02.02.19, 14:10*
I tried to unpack logo.img from the firmware from the Android TX3 mini TV box, it gives an error, does not want to unpack it. What could be the problem?

Well, at least that you have a processor in the consoleAmlogic S905W, and this program is exclusively forMTKprocessors!
For your console it should fitLogo + BootAnimations
There are both ready-made logos and instructions for creating your own logo!
Good luck!

Post has been editedCellbass - 03.02.19, 13:37

--------------------
winqooq
Message#965
08.02.19, 07:47
[offline]

Messages 371
Gretel a7

winqooq @ 02.02.19, 21:08*
but at 3.19.35 it does not work (Doogee x20)

Strange but taking this logo from doogee x20 (logo.emmc.win), the firmware on the device (Gretel A7) did not start, which in principle is not surprising ..
but this file (logo.emmc.win by adding .img) was re-compiled via LogoBilder and flashed on my phone and earned
can it as something else need to collect? (that would work at x20)

Post has been editedwinqooq - 08.02.19, 07:52
winqooq
Message#966
26.02.19, 02:09
[offline]

Messages 371
Gretel a7

Custom logo charge 3 + 3.1 download

(720*1280 / 720*1440)
Initial indicationtaken from meizu v8
Indication 3
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Indication 3.1
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Was

Sources + Download
Sources Without img1.png and img39.png
Attached Image

Low battery:
Red
Attached Image

Green
Attached Image

720*1280
Attached fileCustom_logo3_by_winqooq.zip(106.52 KB)

720x1440
Attached fileCustom_logo3_by_winqooq_1440.zip(107.15 KB)

Attached Image

Low battery:
Red
Attached Image

Green
Attached Image

720*1280
Attached fileCustom_logo3.1_by_winqooq.zip(219.17 KB)

720x1440
Attached fileCustom_logo3.1_by_winqooq_1440.zip(222.25 KB)

Thanks for providing the logo for the mess thanksTane4cka
When reworking using my Custom logo charge and putting it somewhere else, please indicate the source link

Post has been editedwinqooq - 09.03.19, 18:32
Reason for editing: Initial indication taken from Meizu V8
Petrovich72
Message#967
26.02.19, 18:42
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1807
Check in: 09.11.11
UMIDIGI A3

winqooq @ 02.26.19, 06:09*
When reworking using my Custom logo charge and putting it somewhere else, please indicate the source link

And what Meizu not specify in the authors? This logo is from their firmware.
Here they are funny, they take it themselves, do not indicate anything and submit it under their authorship .... And then they get offended!

--------------------
winqooq
Message#968
26.02.19, 19:01
[offline]

Messages 371
Gretel a7

Petrovich72 @ 02.26.2019, 17:42*
And what Meizu not specify in the authors? This logo is from their firmware.
I know that he is with a maze, but I don’t know from which one, if you know I’m glad to add
only I “sold†not just a jar from a maize, but a converted and fitted for mtk in particular 720 * 1280 and 720 * 1440 so from the maize there is only the idea and execution of the original jar

Post has been editedwinqooq - 26.02.19, 19:08
Petrovich72
Message#969
26.02.19, 19:11
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1807
UMIDIGI A3

* winqooq,Meizu V8 has the same resolution of 720 * 1440. If interested, I can throw them Logo.bin

--------------------
winqooq
Message#970
26.02.19, 19:12
[offline]

Messages 371
Gretel a7

Petrovich72 @ 02.26.19, 18:11*
Meizu V8 has the same resolution of 720 * 1440

thank, add: thank_you:
if you do not believe you can see for yourself and compare how it was with meyze and how it happened with me from their bank))
screenshot of Meizu logo and my iskhov 720 * 1440
Attached Image

Petrovich72 @ 02.26.19, 18:11*
Meizu V8 has the same resolution of 720 * 1440. If interested, I can throw them Logo.bin

I understood what you are, the problem is that when you install the logo from the maze, the strips are obtained, and if you rebuild the can from the top, and the display just overlaps the bottom of the can, that is, the layers are adjusted to each other not as they should

Post has been editedwinqooq - 26.02.19, 19:34
Reason for editing: Screenshot
Petrovich72
Message#971
26.02.19, 19:23
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1807
UMIDIGI A3

* winqooq,Well I only "for", only the authorship should be specified and that's all.

Attached filelogo.rar(72.41 KB)
This is from Meizu V8 (M8)

--------------------
winqooq
Message#972
26.02.19, 19:29
[offline]

Messages 371
Gretel a7

Petrovich72 @ 02.26.19, 18:23*
This is from Meizu V8 (M8)

yes, it is precisely from this that I splashed, thanks) (by the way, I noticed that the maze didn’t do the animation. 0-15% just duplicated the picture several times and that's it)
winqooq
Message#973
05.03.19, 07:08
[offline]

Messages 371
Gretel a7

Custom logo charge 4(720*1280 / 720*1440)
Indication
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

%
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Was

Sources + Download
Attached Image

Low battery:
Red
Attached Image

Green
Attached Image

720*1280
Attached fileCustom_logo4_by_winqooq.zip(29.18 KB)

720*1440
Attached fileCustom_logo4_by_winqooq_1440.zip(29.79 KB)

When replacing compare image sizes!

The figure "1" (img6.png) can be shifted to one of the sides, but then you get a gap
Examples
Move to the right:
Attached ImageAttached Image
Move to the left:
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedwinqooq - 05.03.19, 09:28
adius7
Message#974
10.03.19, 05:04
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 27.03.11

logo.bin has been unpacked, but you cannot assemble it back. Meizu M5 Global 6.1 off. Where to dig good people?

Attached images
Attached Image
Cellbass
Message#975
12.03.19, 12:55
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1371
Check in: 19.07.12
Newman k1a

adius7 @ 03/10/19, 05:04*
Where to dig good people?

It seems that you have some problems with the paths to the Windows, as well as you do not correctly display all the pictures with numbers, with the charge level and the picture with the percent icon!
(Pictures from IMG5.PNG and ending with IMG25.PNG - they need to change the resolution)
So it should be!
Attached Image

Is this a topic on your phone?Meizu M5 - Firmware
I downloaded your firmware and logo.bin without problems, unpacked and packed with me!
If necessary, drop your picture here, and I will make you logo.bin!
Something like this !
Good luck!

P.S.Be sure to check your path to logo.bin on your phone and write it in your message!

Post has been editedCellbass - 12.03.19, 13:17
Reason for editing: Completed!

--------------------
adius7
Message#976
16.03.19, 18:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 27.03.11

Thanks for the answer! Everything turned out with a change in the resolution of these images.

Attached images
Attached Image
sss828
Message#977
18.03.19, 00:03
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 02.01.15

Help change the boot logo on the Chinese navigator.
model; m515
version android; 4.4.2
kernel version; 3.4.67
zbo @ jtd # 5
Web Aug 9 11:01:30 CST 2017
build number; ALPS.KK1.MP10.V1.620171117
logo.bin could not pull out of the navigator.

49 pagesV  « < 47 48 49 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/17: 18