> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

EXEQ NET - Discussion | Game console on Android OS

Rep: (30)
DiscussionEXEQ NET
PictureEXEQ NET
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Official site
Technical characteristics of the device
Dimensions and weight:
Height: 2.96 inches (75.0mm)
Width: 6.70 inches (170.0mm)
Depth: 0.67 inches (17.0mm)
Weight: 0.42 pounds (192g)
Memory: 4GB
Kernel: ARM Cortex A9 1G CPU, ARM Mali400 3D graphics accelerator GPU, 512MB DDR3
Platform: Android 2.3, supports Flash 10.3
Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n)
Screen: 4.3 "resistive touch screen
Resolution: 480x272px
Accelerometer: Yes
Camera: 0.3MP, support video recording
Video: RMVB, AVI, MPEG-4, ASP, DIVX, WMV, F4V, FLV and other formats
TV-OUT: Support TV-out via update APK
Sound: Formats MP3, WMA, FLAC, APP, OGG, etc.
E-book: Formats PDF, TXT, CHM, UMD, HTML, etc.
Battery: Built-in 2300mAh battery;
Up to 5 hours of continuous viewing of websites, videos and listening to music;
Recharge via the network adapter or USB cable
Connection:
USB2.0
3.5-mm stereo headphone input
memory card slot, maximum 32 GB
Languages:
Russian, English (Australia), English (Canada), English (U.S.), English (UK), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese

Device photos
Attached Image

Video device reviews
Official firmware 2.3.4
Custom firmware Android 4.0
Android 4.0 ICS MOD
• unpack the archive and throw all the files on a memory card formatted in FAT32;
• turn off the console. memory card must be inserted;
• Press the MENU key (the one above which three dashes are drawn) and the ON / OFF key until a green label appears;
• do not touch anything, wait for the firmware and the console to fully load
Firmware 4.0.3 Nilerom ICS
Touch buttons set up on hard buttons
So, there are 2 ways:
1) Standard, in the office. firmware 2.3.4 sewn key mapping that allows you to assign some touch buttons on the hard. To do this, during the game you need to hold down the L and R keys for a few seconds, a stencil will come out, and drag the buttons to the place we need, then click Save / Hide. This method is not very convenient, since for each game you have to adjust everything for new, and there is no multitouch.
2) Use Game Keyboard:
• Step 1: Download and install GameKeyboardAttached fileGameKeyboard_2.0.0.apk(168.64 KB)

thank you mate KOTwasya
and DO NOT move the program to a memory card! The program works correctly only in the phone's memory.
• Step 2: Run the program. Click on the button that says "Step 1: Tap here, find ..." and check the box next to the Game Keyboard
• Step 3: Long tap on "Step 2: Tap here and ..." in the pop-up window, select "Input Method", then select "Game Keyboard"
• Step 4: Skip Step 3. Click the button that says "Step 4: (Optional) Tap here to ..." Let's take a look at the settings:
........ - Click "Select Gamepad," and select "8 buttons"
........ - check the box that says "8-D-Pad"
........ - Check the box "Re-map Hardkey"
• Step 5: Enter the "Hardkey Mappings" submenu. Here we assign buttons (only these. The rest work by default)
........ - Select "Mapping 1". In the window that appears, click the X button on the Xperia Play, scroll down to "Gamepad A" and tap on
........ - Select "Mapping 2". In the window that appears, press O, select "Gamepad In"
........ - Select "Mapping 3". In the window that appears, click the Select button, select "Gamepad Z"
........ - Select "Mapping 4". In the window that appears, click the Start button, and then scroll down to the "Gamepad C"
........ - Press "back" - - phone hardware button to exit
• Step 6: Enter the "Layout Edit" submenu, the "Layout Edit Mode" and "Enable Custom Layout" checkboxes, and then press the back button
• Step 7: Go to the bottom of this menu and select "Touchscreen Mode"
• Step 8: That's it!
We start the desired game, press and hold the "Menu" key on the phone (or the "House" for a long time),
make a "stencil" as in the video above, click "Back" (to hide the "Keyboard".
We are happy.

Compatibility with Android games (which go)
Dead trigger - Works in the game works analog and D-pad. Take the common version and cache 1.1.1 for all devices.
Gangstar Rio City of Saints - It works, it rarely slows down, but it's not scary, hard buttons do not work by default, it is advisable to play with the Game Keyboard, otherwise you won’t play without a multitouch. I took the version (1.0.0) and the cache for Mali, for the first start you will need internet, the game will pass the verification, and download individual files.
Grand theft auto 3 - It works, I took version 1.2 of the cache downloaded via WiFi, it works fine, the analog and D-Pad are involved.
Mass Effect Infiltrator - Works, took v1.0.30 offline and cache for Mali SGS2.
Max Payne Mobile - Works, version 1.0 cache for Mali SGS2
Mike V Skateboard Party HD - Works only with the Internet.
Shadowgun - Works, version 1.0.4 + Chainfire cache on the wafer swung.
Six guns - Works, shook from the market.
Counter Strike Portable - Works.
Dead strike - Works.
Resident Evil 4 Mobile - It works, the Korean characters are not displayed, but it's not scary, to play without them is even more pleasant.
The list will be constantly replenished .........

Compatible with Android games (which do not go)
Shadow Guardian - runs, Adreno fixed apk and cache for HTC Disire HD. Play is not realistic, since the game does not fit on the screen.
9mm - does not work, writes that the device is not supported, tried with the build from Xperia Play, and from SGS2. Did not help.
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Works, apk for all Adreno cache for Xperia Play + Qualcom plugin + chainfire from Xperia Play. The game starts, all the buttons work, nothing slows down, but the textures are pink. nothing helped, play will not succeed.
The Amazing Spider Man - starts only with the Internet, after selecting the menu "New Game" throws it away.
Wild Blood - does not start crashes immediately when checking a license.

ATTENTION: The last two games are quite difficult to start, I recommend to the enthusiasts to buy games, then they will most likely work, since even on officially supported devices, installing them is rather problematic.

Substitution build.prop (Our device will be recognized as Xperia PLAY or Samsung Galaxy S2

Attached files

Attached fileandroid_ics_4.doc(22 KB)

Post has been editedNatacha - 17.08.13, 20:15
Reason for editing: header optimization

Rep: (47)
* klumber I do not know how to help ... it is to this point or at any? if we forget the network and will include a waffle? will work?
Maybe a hardware problem and Softovaya ... strange is not included in the flashing mode .... all Ekzeki with their version JXD all well confused ... NET consoles were at least 3 different ...
The one in the hat in the pictures is a clone of 601-th model ... but on the off. Online Ekzekov clone 602 thhttp://exeq.ru/produkc...-android/fixi-net.html
There's another layout of buttons and inputs / instructions / firmware different ....

those. for flashing the card is written to clamp start + power

Post has been editedkai0 - 08.08.17, 12:33

Rep: (67)
kai0 Tried on three points and the result is the same, it is necessary to use offline, plus a turnip sent for your time

Post has been editedklumber - 08.08.17, 13:10

Rep: (0)
Hello! Tell me, please, where to get the contents of internal flash memory for EXEQ Ray from the official firmware? on the official website is not found. The device is new, purchased from the shop window a few days ago, in the console seen someone poked, files and games removed emulators refuse to play downloaded games by me, referring to the path to a nonexistent folder, probyvala create these folders and they throw the game, did not work! Carry back to the store does not want to replace the console they have nothing, I took the latest and will be taken to repair the game for at least two weeks :(

I found the firmware on the console (on the board marking s602b-1031)http://exeq.ru/files/ware/NET2014touch.rar

I shoveled the topic could not deal with the problem, therefore, appeal to you.
In the hands of Exeq net came to me. The board says S602B 1031. Until I see it pierced and ruined it. A ruined by the fact that the battery (battery) with the absolute charge of running only on power. Charge indicator (charge) is not lit, and the display are fixed to 100%. Disconnect the power device turns off immediately.
Soldered everything from BATT to power contacts well. I reflash all he found on the forum and outside - does not help. However, in some firmware reports that the battery is charged at 0% and the indicator anyway silent (no charge is made).
I do not know what to do. Be so kind as to give a sign. Or a link to it.

* Pshi,
A put is certainly living the battery from the phone silt and more from what did not try? For the test. And so it seems that you have spare parts for sale)))

Rep: (186)
pon4ik911 @ 11.02.14, 18:05*
Can anyone share home folder with preinstalled software AppCenter GameCenter Home.

This is not the native folders with preinstalled software AppCenter GameCenter Home. From 602_603cn something deleted and added. Copy the root ext. memory with the replacement.
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/K5NA/x8U6HJCNy
pon4ik911 @ 11.02.14, 18:05*
Mb or who knows how to remove certain files not No Apk with working

The files in your Home folder.

Rep: (1)
I EXQ FX 1020 already with Android 4.0 on board with the plant because even at home the box says that Android 4.0 as its something to put and play? And what a memory card, it draws a maximum of?

Given the non-working beast. Box with Fixiki 2014. I tried all firmware. Calibrated only firmware from exeq '14. On her freewheeling scripts and Ruth from NAXERAS. Poudalyal guglyatinu phones and SMS. I made the swap to 256M. 5-year-old son squealing with delight. No pity.
Still with the brightness razobratsya.

Post has been editedragur - 14.12.17, 17:18

Good afternoon. They brought me not long ago NET2 brick hanging permanently on the screen saver. Long poked, no changes, through the entire forum. The result was to start the installation, which ultimately will write. While he did describe:
1. Download the firmware from off site to the consolehttp://exeq.ru/produkc.../os-android/net-2.html
2. Remove the USB flash drive, FAT32 otfarmatiroval
3. Copy the files factory_update_param, patch, uImage_recovery, update to a USB flash drive
4. Installed the stick back and clamped Vol + Power until it disappears EXEQ label (picture), a black screen appears release the keys and then have to wait (just in case podkyuchil food) ... through Nny period of time I had gone androyd and firmware. Zhdems ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedfederal_kz - 06.01.18, 10:13

mouse-killed @ 29.06.16, 12:30*
I take this one ZBH043GT-11

And how to successfully approached the display?

Please tell me whether you think the bank will approach such as the size of a little more than two sides to 5mm if the dimensions here are?
The length of the sedimentary places: 87mm, width: 37mm.
How in your opinion, whether that's a fit with Accum parameters: Thickness: 5mm; Width: 42; Length: 93mm, it is marking 504 293.
Or is it better to put this here? Thickness: 5mm; Width: 40mm; Length: 70mm.
Just want to find more volume, and that it can not find, and pokompaktnee.
Thank.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedmasik49 - 19.04.18, 10:21

Rep: (2)
Hello, can anyone tell me. It came to me this console, hanging on the logo sewn twice already with firmware off. Site exeq five button, one day after he starts to flash wifi disabled and enabled, simply move the slider itself to get here .... what to do?!?
And is it normal that after turning off wifi screen fighting and turned on after the release?

Guys goodnight. need help please kastum I EXEQ NET (Jdx 602). someone has kastomnoya and how to go to rekoveri? All variants have tried to hold the full inclusion and thunder with puverom + and + menu puver and back (esc) + puver. Not like. Sewing factory site with all Edit. Ruth got kinogrut 4.9.3. but even I can not configure the emulator for the psp. Pliz help skinte link to the firmware. or naroddisk. Beat 3 Index page not found kastomov firmware. There on the front page Yandex's this site's linkhttp: //a320.emulate.su...ye-proshivki-jxd-s602/it has firmware but not one mirror does not work. Dead end. Help !!!

* viking - serg,
Look here, I closed the blog, but as long as the links should be working ... there is a firmware and script customization ... kastomov was not on this model, as Chinese are not allowed by the firmware password and it did not unpacked ...
But the script can live ... just see what kind of console, there are several revisions with the same number ... like all painted in their time ...
http://jxds602.blogspot.com/

People help! Console hangs. I rebooted. It turns on, but the screen is black. Need circuit desoldering apparently technical reason. Share opinions.

Post has been editedviking - serg - 23.11.18, 21:48

Komyuniti Hello!
Tell me what's the problem!
Revere NET2 not display at all with the stick is not sewn, but is connected to a computer as the world cup, often there is a firmware or even up to 75% interest on and off
here is the log

Attached files

Attached file12.24.17.53_NET2_firmware_manual.log(1.14 KB)

andreydrug @ 24.12.18, 17:58*
Komyuniti Hello!
Tell me what's the problem!
Revere NET2 not display at all with the stick is not sewn, but is connected to a computer as the world cup, often there is a firmware or even up to 75% interest on and off
here is the log

Attached files

12.24.17.53_NET2_firmware_manual.log (1,14 kb)

The same nonsense ..
Who faced with this, help pliz) prefix, though old, but to send their child to play with the best of times)

Post has been editedDiaGenZzZ - 03.03.19, 20:59

There is a subject device without a stitch,
stitched works but not startanet mk does not pass calibration stitch, you can somehow get around?
are there any firmware that does not kadibrovat?

Rep: (73)
* DiaGenZzZ Recently found himself in a not vklyuchalalas not flash, online firmware two consoles, sewed a new version as a result of including, but not touch riagiroval, flashed the old touch earned

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 6:19