> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

EXEQ NET - Discussion | Game console on Android OS

Rep: (30)
DiscussionEXEQ NET
PictureEXEQ NET
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Official site
Technical characteristics of the device
Dimensions and weight:
Height: 2.96 inches (75.0mm)
Width: 6.70 inches (170.0mm)
Depth: 0.67 inches (17.0mm)
Weight: 0.42 pounds (192g)
Memory: 4GB
Kernel: ARM Cortex A9 1G CPU, ARM Mali400 3D graphics accelerator GPU, 512MB DDR3
Platform: Android 2.3, supports Flash 10.3
Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n)
Screen: 4.3 "resistive touch screen
Resolution: 480x272px
Accelerometer: Yes
Camera: 0.3MP, support video recording
Video: RMVB, AVI, MPEG-4, ASP, DIVX, WMV, F4V, FLV and other formats
TV-OUT: Support TV-out via update APK
Sound: Formats MP3, WMA, FLAC, APP, OGG, etc.
E-book: Formats PDF, TXT, CHM, UMD, HTML, etc.
Battery: Built-in 2300mAh battery;
Up to 5 hours of continuous viewing of websites, videos and listening to music;
Recharge via the network adapter or USB cable
Connection:
USB2.0
3.5-mm stereo headphone input
memory card slot, maximum 32 GB
Languages:
Russian, English (Australia), English (Canada), English (U.S.), English (UK), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese

Device photos
Attached Image

Video device reviews
Official firmware 2.3.4
Custom firmware Android 4.0
Android 4.0 ICS MOD
• unpack the archive and throw all the files on a memory card formatted in FAT32;
• turn off the console. memory card must be inserted;
• Press the MENU key (the one above which three dashes are drawn) and the ON / OFF key until a green label appears;
• do not touch anything, wait for the firmware and the console to fully load
Firmware 4.0.3 Nilerom ICS
Touch buttons set up on hard buttons
So, there are 2 ways:
1) Standard, in the office. firmware 2.3.4 sewn key mapping that allows you to assign some touch buttons on the hard. To do this, during the game you need to hold down the L and R keys for a few seconds, a stencil will come out, and drag the buttons to the place we need, then click Save / Hide. This method is not very convenient, since for each game you have to adjust everything for new, and there is no multitouch.
2) Use Game Keyboard:
• Step 1: Download and install GameKeyboardAttached fileGameKeyboard_2.0.0.apk(168.64 KB)

thank you mate KOTwasya
and DO NOT move the program to a memory card! The program works correctly only in the phone's memory.
• Step 2: Run the program. Click on the button that says "Step 1: Tap here, find ..." and check the box next to the Game Keyboard
• Step 3: Long tap on "Step 2: Tap here and ..." in the pop-up window, select "Input Method", then select "Game Keyboard"
• Step 4: Skip Step 3. Click the button that says "Step 4: (Optional) Tap here to ..." Let's take a look at the settings:
........ - Click "Select Gamepad," and select "8 buttons"
........ - check the box that says "8-D-Pad"
........ - Check the box "Re-map Hardkey"
• Step 5: Enter the "Hardkey Mappings" submenu. Here we assign buttons (only these. The rest work by default)
........ - Select "Mapping 1". In the window that appears, click the X button on the Xperia Play, scroll down to "Gamepad A" and tap on
........ - Select "Mapping 2". In the window that appears, press O, select "Gamepad In"
........ - Select "Mapping 3". In the window that appears, click the Select button, select "Gamepad Z"
........ - Select "Mapping 4". In the window that appears, click the Start button, and then scroll down to the "Gamepad C"
........ - Press "back" - - phone hardware button to exit
• Step 6: Enter the "Layout Edit" submenu, the "Layout Edit Mode" and "Enable Custom Layout" checkboxes, and then press the back button
• Step 7: Go to the bottom of this menu and select "Touchscreen Mode"
• Step 8: That's it!
We start the desired game, press and hold the "Menu" key on the phone (or the "House" for a long time),
make a "stencil" as in the video above, click "Back" (to hide the "Keyboard".
We are happy.

Compatibility with Android games (which go)
Dead trigger - Works in the game works analog and D-pad. Take the common version and cache 1.1.1 for all devices.
Gangstar Rio City of Saints - It works, it rarely slows down, but it's not scary, hard buttons do not work by default, it is advisable to play with the Game Keyboard, otherwise you won’t play without a multitouch. I took the version (1.0.0) and the cache for Mali, for the first start you will need internet, the game will pass the verification, and download individual files.
Grand theft auto 3 - It works, I took version 1.2 of the cache downloaded via WiFi, it works fine, the analog and D-Pad are involved.
Mass Effect Infiltrator - Works, took v1.0.30 offline and cache for Mali SGS2.
Max Payne Mobile - Works, version 1.0 cache for Mali SGS2
Mike V Skateboard Party HD - Works only with the Internet.
Shadowgun - Works, version 1.0.4 + Chainfire cache on the wafer swung.
Six guns - Works, shook from the market.
Counter Strike Portable - Works.
Dead strike - Works.
Resident Evil 4 Mobile - It works, the Korean characters are not displayed, but it's not scary, to play without them is even more pleasant.
The list will be constantly replenished .........

Compatible with Android games (which do not go)
Shadow Guardian - runs, Adreno fixed apk and cache for HTC Disire HD. Play is not realistic, since the game does not fit on the screen.
9mm - does not work, writes that the device is not supported, tried with the build from Xperia Play, and from SGS2. Did not help.
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Works, apk for all Adreno cache for Xperia Play + Qualcom plugin + chainfire from Xperia Play. The game starts, all the buttons work, nothing slows down, but the textures are pink. nothing helped, play will not succeed.
The Amazing Spider Man - starts only with the Internet, after selecting the menu "New Game" throws it away.
Wild Blood - does not start crashes immediately when checking a license.

ATTENTION: The last two games are quite difficult to start, I recommend to the enthusiasts to buy games, then they will most likely work, since even on officially supported devices, installing them is rather problematic.

Substitution build.prop (Our device will be recognized as Xperia PLAY or Samsung Galaxy S2

Attached files

Attached fileandroid_ics_4.doc(22 KB)

Post has been editedNatacha - 17.08.13, 20:15
Reason for editing: header optimization

Rep: (13)
I understand how the screen does not support touch? Rezestivnyy.A like this in the android games work?

Rep: (29)
Hmm. Resistive understand depression. This screen - only one touch at a time.
Yes, usually it works. Androids do not care what the screen, above which were made and where taken.
Although the games that require two or more touches will be a problem.

Probably I will take this petty konsolku while on the share price is not bad

Just do not expect much from it. People managed to play it in GTA, but you have to poshamanit. "Out of the box" is not very strong unit, but dandy-Sega go on hurray))

The seller wrote to the games it still est.Androidovskie bird cat that and some other to.Shtuk 40 emulators and from PS one no one seems a lot of memory can zhret.A games for emulators are not on one swing and a huge archive? I am seen such type all Sega games and td.Ya 2400 and do not expect miracles.

2400 it's cheap, I took over 3400. Well, I did not have anything. Even Roma to the emulsion.
Just say, prepare a USB flash drive, 8-16Gb))

Class 6 standards budet.Kstati like console assembly? It is strange that it is you pustaya.Ya several Inet stores turned on the presence of the already installed games and everywhere they byli.Otlichayutsya only collections

Class 6 is the most it will be.
Sborochka? I am satisfied, no squeaks, other than the joystick: D we need to understand something. Collate-sawed. No complaints.
Strange, yes. Well in my account guglpleya toys were vayfay there, promptly inserted at once, so do not think)

And compared this EXEQ RAY. In my opinion, our NET better. Iron is one thing, and the resolving power at the RAY must be increased. And there Droid 4 at ozyvam - buggy thing.

Rep: (0)
Reflash on 4ku, pleased. Prompt, folder names for Romani standard the emulsion dandy, Sega and others.

Rep: (1)
Yes

enp

Post has been editedtehnolog2003 - 22.12.12, 06:51

put the firmware of the cap does not turn on if the sample firmware from hereJXD S601 - SkelROM Firmware (OS)You do not get a dead brick? and who throw off the official firmware for the aparata just in case, and then in the header links do not work. I will be grateful

Post has been editedallmery - 24.12.12, 00:03

bought this divays, are all standard emulators PS1, GBA, MD, NES, N64, and even some of the gaming machine. But the thing running the emulator only on the N64, that is, the game is played only on the Nintendo 64. Even from the dandy does not play games: beee: Komrad Advise what to do? that you can read about it and where?
In addition, I do not understand how the game Rooms stored in the folder, create a folder of the games themselves or game files to throw? Prefix game itself does not see the need to go through a conductor and the independent game "poke".
I am in these matters are new, anything like this before, I had not.

Post has been editedOvodV - 25.12.12, 11:45

Please return the information on the official firmware 2.3.4. Now there is continuous 404.

OvodV,
Emulators are looking for here in the forum about android games there is a link to them. Download-put, they do not care where are the games, specify the folder only. Standard emulation I carried almost immediately.

Pavchik
here you arelink
firmware slightly modified by me in it already sewn wipe the rest of it is identical to the official firmware.

Post has been editedallmery - 26.12.12, 15:10

Rep: (2)
A pchmu after flashing on the fourth version, writes that just 1GB internal memory, although DB 4. How to get it? Is connected to the PC and any reaction

freezegor
I beg herethis I personally only with it's okay to work it became.

Post has been editedallmery - 27.12.12, 10:18

Rep: (4)
He took the child - the first was the same as in the header - even refused to include, changed to another -otherwise looksand on it once Android 4.0
BUT! the device is not a single game!

Therefore the question - whether it is possible to restore the device to factory default settings so that was the game?

More time - look at information about memory:
Internal 504 MB total applications 42 MB available 451 MB 10 MB Others Use
SD-card total 2.34 GB 2.31 GB Available Others Use 33 MB

Why 2.34? It should in fact be 4?

And as I understand it all cleaned ...
You can swing the source files where the thread?

Now the source files cache1 and 2 of the catch

Post has been editedallmery - 27.12.12, 18:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/01/20, 16:11