> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

92 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Locallapstore | [IPhone] [iPad] Free purchases within iOS apps
Polar fox
Message#1
24.10.12, 00:11
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1435
Check in: 12.09.10
Huawei P10 VTR-L09

LocallAPstore download

Version: 1.4-1

Last update of the program in the header:27.08.2015
Iapfree | Sbiapfree

Attached Image

Short description:
shopping in apps for free.

Description:
Free purchases within iOS 4.3 apps - 6.x.x and 7.x.x.
Tweak works the same way on iOS 8 ~ 8.1
Conflicted with IAPFree, IAPFree must be turned off.
In modern games, of course, there is a system of protection against such tweaks, so not all games work, this is especially true for online games.

After installing LocallAPstore, go to the Settings app, find the LocallAPstore item and enable tweak.
If a window appears confirming the purchase and entering Apple ID - click no!
For purchase of magazines, DISABLE IAPFree and GENERATE CUSTOM RECEIPT in the LocallAPstore settings.

The list of applications that the program "hacks":https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...h3THVaUFE#gid=1

Instruction:
Buying magazines:LocallAPstore (Post # 28381394)
Separate topic:Kiosk Magazines
About a bunchIapfreewithLocallAPstore (Post # 35424099)
If tweaks are not displayed in the settingsDownload AppList, PreferenceLoader

Standard receipt:
Step one:
Enable hack in your Settings.app, disable your receipts.

Step two:
Make in-app purchase. Try to buy something - popup will be. Tap "Cancel" - you are done! Receive you in-app for free!

Custom receipt:
Step one:
Enable hack in your Settings.app, enable customer receipts. Then you need to log out from your Apple ID.
Step two:
Make in-app purchase. Try to buy something - popup will be. Tap "Buy", then, on Apple ID popup, tap "Cancel" - you are done! Receive you in-app for free!

Homepage: http://system.in-appstore.com/

Download: LocalIAppstore 1.4-1.deb

About everyone's favorite repo xarold and version 1.4.2LocallAPstore (Post # 34171253)
Previous versions

ViaCydia, repository: http://system.in-appstore.com/repo/ or http://cydia.myrepospace.com/BlackCorsar/ (there is an old version)
[FAQ] Installation* .deb

Post has been editedBlackCorsar - 29.08.15, 21:29
Reason for editing: Adding caps
alesandero
Message#22
02.11.12, 21:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Check in: 31.07.12
HTC One S

If DNS is required, then what to do with it?
nikolayangel
Message#23
03.11.12, 15:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 147
Check in: 26.05.12

Also interests DNS IP where you need to register. Where is the manual wifi setting?
Steam1989
Message#24
03.11.12, 16:12
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 25.07.11

Granted, she didn't break the cracker, she broke it. I just did not understand how the applications are updated (paid) through the app, thanks tothis the programthis tweak ?!

Post has been editedSteam1989 - 03.11.12, 16:13
300GT
Message#25
03.11.12, 20:23
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 06.07.12
Apple iPhone 5

Need for Speed ​​в „an Most Wanted I want to hack but I can not help, as I don’t know how to do dns, I’m grateful to make a topic, I will be grateful,) I played a game with csr racing, the rest didn’t try,” sure
Vova5697
Message#26
04.11.12, 11:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 993
Check in: 21.02.12

300GT,I hacked into Need for Speed ​​™ Most Wanted. I installed the LocallAPstore, entered the game, then the store (I don’t remember to enter Game Center or not), select the amount of money I want to buy, the "Do you really want to buy ..." window appears, select Cancel, the window disappears, appears inscription successful operation (or something like that). And all I'm rich: happy: Ipod 4 ios 5.0.1 Confirmation
Attached Image

Post has been editedVova5697 - 04.11.12, 11:40
Reason for editing: do not insert a picture
booloth
Message#27
04.11.12, 14:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 263
Check in: 29.10.12
Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL 2/16/32

Join the issue of DNS. How to upgrade free versions through the App Store? Nothing happens to me. I try to "buy" the full version, it just sends me to the App Store and offers to buy. No automatic downloads occur. No extras. buttons did not appear (at the same time, FreeStore and QuickOpen were installed, which also do not work, sorry for offtopic). So the question is: is the DNS problem you need to configure? Or on my firmware (6.0.1) do these tweaks just not work ??
Thank.
P.S. iAPFree works. Not in all applications, of course, but it works.
seledkap
Message#28
04.11.12, 17:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 488
Check in: 28.10.07
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

Tweak allows you to do in-game purchases for free. Those. buy inside the program or game itself, and not in the appstore. Regarding updates - this is what you thought up for yourself. You can not update hacked applications through the appstore, only through Installous.
booloth
Message#29
04.11.12, 20:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 263

Seledkap @ 04.11.2012, 15:15*
Regarding updates - this is what you thought up for yourself. You can not update hacked applications through the appstore, only through Installous.

I'm not talking about updates. I'm talking about upgrades from the trial version to the full.
Pastralwrote:
"Paid (upgrade to full version via AppStore)

Angry birds
Angry Birds Space "

This is not my thing. I tried on Angry Birds Space. Did not work. I was just sent to the store and offered to buy ....
seledkap
Message#30
04.11.12, 22:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 488
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

It turned out that was intended by the developer of this application. Such upgrades are exactly what happens. If the application is like, click on the upgrade to the full version and throws you in the app store on the purchase page of the full version. Buy and everything will be. And tweaks here are useless. What is not clear then ?? In some programs, it is possible to purchase up to full functionality (for example, a smart alarm clock), but there are few of these, mostly links to full versions in the appstore.
shamo365
Message#31
04.11.12, 23:00
Local
[online]

Messages 139
Check in: 21.12.11
Apple iPhone Xs

How can I turn off the tweak? whether it is impossible to make a switch in sssetting?
booloth
Message#32
05.11.12, 00:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 263

What is not clear then ??

It is not clear that 3 days ago a person managed to do it ... but I don’t have today ... And there are actually a lot of questions ... 1. Did the developers realize their ideas for this couple of days? Or 2. Is there a problem with the fact that this program does not work on my firmware? Or 3. need somewhere and somehow register the DNS?
Well, in general, it is clear that my further actions in relation to this program depend on the answers to these questions. And I so want her to work :) I’ve been in the apple field recently, but I want my daughters to be pleased with new full-featured toys :)
seledkap
Message#33
05.11.12, 02:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 488
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

In your game you are trying to buy, just link to the app store. No tweaks will fix this - so it was originally done in the program. On which program a person has and what happened is another question. If the refrigerator does not know how to wash clothes, you cannot fix it with the program. So it is in your program, if under the inscription buy the full version a link to the appstore, by at least ukakaysya, the trial version does not turn into a full version, because These are completely different ipa programs.

On the example of Angry Birds Space: the full version in the installed form takes 75.6 MB, the Free version is 46.8 MB and these are completely different ipa applications. Do not replace each other and calmly stand together on one device.
Attached Image
Free version does not turn into full. You can only buy in the appstote full, well, or put a broken line.

Naschet dns - this and the rest of the tweaks of such a plan (iapfree, etc.) replace the address of the apple server responsible for purchases with its own one created by tweak developers. As a result, the purchase data is transferred to the fake server and your device receives a response that the e-mails have been successfully transferred. No need to register any more dns.

Post has been editedseledkap - 05.11.12, 02:59
booloth
Message#34
05.11.12, 10:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 263

Well, everything is very clear.seledkapthanks for the answer.
vachok
Message#35
05.11.12, 16:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 398
Check in: 28.04.10
Apple iPod touch 4G

heredescribes how to connect to developer servershttp://system.in-appstore.com/
in short

after they put the repo LocallAPstore tweakhttp://system.in-appstore.com/repo/

1. Logout in AppStore
2. Installing 2 certificates - CA and appstore.com (links in the link)
3. changing DNS in Wi-Fi network settings - you need to register 91.224.160.136

Go to the app and try to buy something! You will see a dialog box - you need to click LIKE IT and when you need to enter credentials, enter random credentials, not yours.

and necessarily

after the purchase"take offDNS - 91.224.160.136

I tried this method - put the certificates, registered the dns and tried to buy - buy, then delete the certificates and dns and - also could buy. So it was not clear, certificates and dns give some kind of benefit, or even bought without them?
seledkap
Message#36
05.11.12, 19:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 488
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

In general, certificates + dns and this tweak are the same. Ie you can use either tweak or serty + dns. If you install a tweak and register dns and sets, they will last. It's easier to put tweak and that's it. But the dns + serta method is the only one possible without the jail.
vachok
Message#37
05.11.12, 21:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 398
Check in: 28.04.10
Apple iPod touch 4G

Seledkap @ 11/05/2012, 9:39 PM*
In general, certificates + dns and this tweak are the same. Ie you can use either tweak or serty + dns. If you install a tweak and register dns and sets, they will last. It's easier to put tweak and that's it. But the dns + serta method is the only one possible without the jail.

on the basis of practice, this conclusion suggests itself. But on this onepageit says that you must first put the content of this repo -http://system.in-appstore.com/repo/(there is only LocallAPstore) and if they are connected to servers (and under the connection they mean certificates and dns), then you can make purchases.

you should not put certificates and dns - no difference, deleted them, but there was a problem - programs from Appstore are not updated, although it was said that after removing their dns, they will be updated normally, now we need to look for something to treat ...

It turns out the problem was that the appstore remembered the random account entered. Although Apstore showed that it logged out of this account and showed the button to enter, but the button did not react in any way. Only by going through the Apstore Settings from this random account, everything fell into place. : yes2:

Post has been editedvachok - 06.11.12, 01:05
Atashka-56
Message#38
13.11.12, 13:25
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2776
Apple iPhone Xs Max for China

How much does iAPFree conflict with? What could be the consequences?

--------------------
Xduoo XD-05 (Muses01) + Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm. 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
Everycom x7 - LED9- Xgimi H1s
Samsung Odyssey Windows Mixed Reality
Mishik79
Message#39
13.11.12, 14:43
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 985
Check in: 06.11.11
Apple iPhone SE

Atashka-56 @ 11/13/2012, 12:25*
How much does iAPFree conflict with? What could be the consequences?
does not conflict. I have both and unnoticed glitches: thank_you:

--------------------
Hurry up to admire the man for miss the joy ...
Apple iPad Pro 9.7 WI-FI 32gb IOS 10.2
Atashka-56
Message#40
13.11.12, 16:52
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2776
Apple iPhone Xs Max for China

BlackCorsarIf you are a developer of this program can you make it work with Splashtop 2? there you need to make a subscription, but that I would not do any of these prog does not work on it ...

Post has been editedAtashka-56 - 13.11.12, 16:52

--------------------
Xduoo XD-05 (Muses01) + Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm. 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
Everycom x7 - LED9- Xgimi H1s
Samsung Odyssey Windows Mixed Reality
Hell_angel
Message#41
14.11.12, 01:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 24.08.09
Xiaomi Mi Note

Attention ! Be careful, the App Store withdraws money, tried using the mamba application - and coins were not credited to mambu.

Use proven tweaks, and this carried away from sin away.

Post has been editedHell_angel - 14.11.12, 01:07

92 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 10:05