Teclast A10 - Firmware | Teclast A10, GoClever TAB R973

Rep: (2034)
FirmwareTeclast A10
PictureTeclast A10, GoClever TAB R973
Description | Discussion пїЅ| FAQ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Marriage |Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
  1. V 1.02 (People) or here (Deposit) (OS Android 2.3 official)
  2. Android ICS
  3. 4.0.1 Narod
  4. Firmware from the official site Teclast.com
  5. Android 4.0.3 with sewn Ruth (Temporarily unavailable until updated bystarix) (Rapidshare)
  6. Android 4.0.3from office the site
  7. Testing firmware by MOMO 11
    1) ICS 4.0.3 Momo11Missing market, pre-installed root
    2) ICS 4.0.3 Momo11Present market. no built-in keyboard. pre-installed root
    Remember, any changes you make on your own risk! Be careful, good luck friends.
Instructions
Wandering through the Chinese and US sites managed to find a "likeness" instructions

1) Software upgrade

a) RK tools - (Software has bundled with the tablet)
b) Firmware sought in the cap
c) for the tablet driver (are included with the tablet)

2) The update process:

First step- all files should already be downloaded (see paragraph 1), run RK tools (If you have Win 7 necessarily as administrator) Ticked off in accordance with image:
Attached Image
then specify the path to the firmware file (extract file is not sure;))

Second step- Press the "Back" button on planshetnike and connect it to a PC via micro-usb port. The setup wizard should be rolled forward from the driver, if the driver got up correctly it will appear in the Device in RK tools:
Attached Image

Third step- Zhmyaknut forward and wait until the update is over, at which point the tablet will not display anything, do not worry) after the message "robot" and should start the loader 4 ICS. It looks something like this:
Attached Image

PS If "suddenly" after updating the firmware to 4.0.3 beta plate is not loaded. those. comes to animation Tpad all .. then try to install the firmware, press cleanEDI (right button in the utility firmware)
Good luck.
Bystarix, bokky, zlo2k3
PS2 Any program changes are made at your own risk. Be careful.

The second option instructions.

Sewing.
Probably the most important point in my narrative.
Sewn must! At least the last official version . You save yourself a cloud of nerve.
How to flash.
1) Turn off the plate.
2) Hold the BACK button and releasing the tablet connect with a computer (via the supplied microUSB lace). BACK button does not let go even 5 seconds
3) The computer will detect a new device "RK29 device" and prompts the driver (are included with the firmware)
4) Run the flasher, select the file (s) firmware and run the process.If you have Windows 7 / Vista, run the flasher as administrator!Otherwise you will then complain that you did not work.
5) If sewn from version 2.3 to version 4.0.3, before the start of the firmware select "Clear IDB" (or "Restore" mode if you sew a single image)

ICS is quite a already a usable (the current beta 4.0.3). The only thing lacking root to scrub Chinese junk, but I think I'll do it during the week. If you succeed, I will lay out already rutovanuyu firmware. That's all for, if there are questions, ready to answer. Antutu tests and others will be a bit later too.
by starix

Upgrade to V 1.02 (official firmware)

Note: To read this article, your browser and operating system must support the characters.

Start the computer (Windows 7) and enter as administrator (a user with the Administrator category).
Turn off the "Kaspersky" or other antivirus software.

1) Download the archive with the firmware:
http://narod.ru/disk/36421379001/A10-V1.02-BA67.rar.html
or
http://depositfiles.com/files/r8a5k0iff

2) Extract the archive through WinRAR (Extract Here)
3) Enter the folder A10-V1.02

Before reading the following, open the file: A10 еЌ‡зє§ ж•™зЁ‹ .exe and try to understand the description.

3) In another window, create a folder on your desktop called "A10"
3) The files in the folder "еЌ‡зє§ зЁ‹еєЏ" copy to "A10" folder
4) Rename the file: "еЌ‡зє§ зЁ‹еєЏ .exe" in "Pr.exe"
5) The files in the folder "固件 文件" copy to "A10" folder
6) The files in the folder "й©±еЉЁ зЁ‹еєЏ" copy to "A10" folder
Attached Image

7) Right click on "Pr.exe" file and choose "Run as Administrator"
8) If swears on the configuration file, check whether all properly done and whether the full path to the file - kanji.
9) Click on the (...) button in the upper right corner and select the file A10.img, who put in a folder A10.
10) Take the native cord from Teclast A10 and connect it directly to the USB board.
11) Click on the tablet's back button and hold it, then insert the cable into a tablet. We are waiting for 15 seconds and then release the button.
12) Windows 7 tablet will look, but in the end to say that there are no drivers. But we are there, are in our folder A10.
13) Press right click on "Computer" and select "Properties."
14) On the left, select the Device Manager.
15) We see that there is a new equipment.
16) Right-click on it and select "Update Driver."
17) to manually select the driver from our folder "A10".
18) The device must be defined (if it says "Unknown device", try to insert in other ports or replace the cable better)
19) As soon as the device is defined, open the window with our program "Pr" and we see that the square of green. This is very, very good.
20) Push the second button on the lower left !!!
21) Wait cycles loading gangway (5 minutes)
22) After an asterisk will appear ******** .......................... ******** *** click the lower right button to finish.
23) Disconnect the tablet through a safe shutdown.
24) Turn on and set the Russian language.

ALL THAT YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

P.S. I flash the way. Embodiments described earlier in the cap did not help. I get an error when the program starts. It should be genuine Windows 7 with the latest updates.

by PavMar
miscellanea
Screenshots
Cap updates

Post has been editedpaladin7 - 24.10.12, 23:14
Reason for editing: Designed a hat

Rep: (311)
I spread closer firmware 1.02:A10-V1.02-BA67.rar

Rep: (5)
For those who have a bad rate of the People:

Firmware A10-V1.02-BA67
http://depositfiles.com/files/r8a5k0iff

Post has been editedPavMar - 03.01.12, 23:04

Rep: (13)
And here is the first completely raw Android 4.0 firmware and reviews about ithttp://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...JefuByK39peKLEg

And a link to the firmware itselfhttp://115.com/file/e6g7chyk#A10V4.0-D591.rar

Post has been editeddenver82 - 04.01.12, 17:34

The first beta Android 4.0.1:A10V4.0-D591.7Z - perezalito

Post has been editedstarix - 04.01.12, 22:56

Rep: (14)
PavMar, I called him. I told him that the forum offers its experience and real photos.
While I can convey is this:
- firmware according to a rather crude, that the original, the new - often crashes the application.
- Video pulls everything, but the orientation is indeed a problem. The impression is that the plant properly pose matrix.
- special advantages from the gig operatives quietly. The device is smart, but nothing supernatural.

Firmware Update to Android 4.0.3 : ftp: // d: [email protected]: 2121 / teclast / mp3 / O ...- 4.0.3-0FBB.rar (Still beta)

Post has been editedstarix - 19.01.12, 10:02

Rep: (22)
starix @ 19.01.2012, 10:24*

and no mirror? not swinging at all ...

warhol1 @ 19.01.2012, 11:03*
and no mirror? not swinging at all ...

I pull at a rate 20Kb / s. How to download lay closer

Mirror firmware : http://www.multiupload.com/TGS72ZEYKW
Start RKAndroidTool, put a "tick" in front of "Loader", run the firmware

Posted 19-01-2012, 22:34:

dexarcik @ 19.01.2012, 22:28*
I understand firmware artisanal

official firmware. Forum thread here:http://www.teclast.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=v...&tid=185385

Rep: (2)
starix @ 19.01.2012, 23:34*
Start RKAndroidTool, put a "tick" in front of "Loader", run the firmware

How do without Windows prompt. Installation options still exist? Googling.

Rep: (6)
mduser @ 20.01.2012, 19:44*
How do without Windows prompt. Installation options still exist? Googling.

You have, what OS? if Nix - there are always all "favorite" wine =)

Rep: (2)
bokky @ 20.01.2012, 20:03*
You have, what OS? if Nix - there are always all "favorite" wine =)

The first thing tried. But it seems that this is a perversion: rolleyes: We'll have to look for a computer with Windows.

eXpressionist @ 21.01.2012, 21:36*
firmware is successful, but then garbage ..

Loader reflash (default is "checked" in front of it removed)?

Posted 21-01-2012, 20:49:

eXpressionist @ 21.01.2012, 21:47*
Firmware really informal. a formal promise in February, and it is not known when.

Firmware withofficial Forum, laid out for the beta test

Rep: (26)
starix @ 21.01.2012, 21:49*
Loader reflash (default is "checked" in front of it removed)?

Of course, the new loader becomes (4.0), but in the process knocks errors after Clear / mnt / sdcard all.
By the way, I understood the reason "nepodhvatyvaniya". I forgot that .. \ means a return to a higher level and slipped folder rockdev near exe. I changed by hooking itself. but it does not work. I hope you're happy in their conviction. let me faint and programmer, let the admin of me yet enikeyschiki, but something so I know anything about, I guess.

starix @ 21.01.2012, 21:49*
Firmware from the official forum, laid out for the beta test

I was on the official forum and read. possible difficulties of translation.
Here's how Google translated: "Note: Download the firmware to provide orientation for the Andrews version 4.0.3 firmware,not the official version of the software, Novices please carefully! "

Now I shake firmware A10v4.0-D591, to which was manual in bbs.imp3.net site, try it.
I put. Doolgo Georgia, but to run. Damn, what a thrill a new android (first tried today). Beauty is simple. The only thing missing - panel volume control buttons. Well, I did not really test - no games, no video hardware acceleration. Here YouTube browser podlagivaet.

Post has been editedeXpressionist - 21.01.12, 21:54

Rep: (6)
Please describe the process in more detail. Links to more on this firmware.

Youhere. Picture all described. link to download the same

Alex040680,
Look in the mirror subject to firmware 1.02. Download, unpack. Make sure that the folder and file names are no characters (rename to something). Find the folder where you have the driver (can be recognized by the presence of x64 and x86 folders inside). Under the respective contents Windu (three files) is copied in C: \ Windows \ System32.
Connect the device to a computer (I advise you to use incomplete cable, and something more solid, and do not care - microUSB or miniUSB, he both charged and sewn) holding down the "back" shall be defined as the RK29 device. Run RKTools, click the first button at the bottom (in the English language there are changing by the second paragraph). We see that the green box. on the button c ..., select A10.img. Click Upgrade. We are waiting for events Success<1>, Fail<0>. Then reboot twice, the first load will be long.
Good luck.

Rep: (0)
Firmware I downloaded and copied the driver, connected to a computer, hold the back button and nothing happens. I tried to clamp and hold all buttons have no effect.

Alex040680,
in any case, a little more precise. We hold the button sticks cable while continuing to hold the button for another second 2-3.
also not excluded deep discharge. on the net charge, too, does not respond? if so, what bad thing .. try the night to keep charging, in case of emergency.

p.s. Well, at the most extreme case - you have a one-year warranty from the store. really send for the money for repairs.

Post has been editedeXpressionist - 24.01.12, 21:31

Rep: (0)
And I tried in vain in such a way, just a black screen when I put on the charging screen, too black, does not show charging. Try to leave on the night of charge, does not help I will send for repair.
Thanks for the help.

Still come to mind - try zayuzat miniUSB (charging) if you have not tried. And rezet check button, suddenly sunk ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 12:02