APKENV (harmattan) | running Android applications on n9 without nitrodide

Rep: (470)
APKENV

Version: 42.7.0

Last update of the program in the header:22.03.2014

Description:
By allowing you to run multiple games with android in native code.
You can run as from the terminal. so with qml interface
more details:http://meegos.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=120647#p120647

Before installation, you must enable the developer mode
New builds will be here:
https://github.com/QKit/apkenv-qml/downloads
Work applications:http://wiki.maemo.org/Apkenv/Game_Compatibility

Pak games moved and Dropbox to Poison ... My DB generates too much traffic and it is periodically disconnected from the distribution .. I will move to POH and GD

Pak gamesIndeks disk

At the moment, work well:
-World of GOO
-FruinNinja
-Cute The rope
-AngryBierds rio
-AngryBierds spase
-AngryBierds season
-AngryBierds
-Amazing Alex

Also in the subject there are workers:
-Plansts vs Zombies
-Super Hexagon

Download:Version 42.7.0
Version 42.3.15
Version 42.3.15+ instructions for launching. +Pak of the going games

Old apkenv version+ graphic interface
Icons: Attached fileIco.zip (137.96 KB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 08.08.14, 09:34

Rep: (9)
)))) I have a euphoria !!! I knew that a miracle will happen with this phone! Just not abandoned the development! Bravo: drinks:

Work applications:http://wiki.maemo.org/Apkenv/Game_Compatibility

Post has been editedLarselfvova - 23.10.12, 14:49
Reason for editing: link

Rep: (125)
Add to the header that you need to enable developer mode. Otherwise, people will beat against the wall and shout that they were deceived and nothing works.

Rep: (27)
Delirious @ delirious @ 10/23/2012, 6:22 PM*
Add to the header that you need to enable developer mode. Otherwise, people will beat against the wall and shout that they were deceived and nothing works.

Do you need it? I somehow did not think about it.

Alexxxll @ 10/23/2012, 1:49 PM*
I will attach the file myself

Better to insert a link to the githab in the header:https://github.com/QKit/apkenv-qml/downloads
New build will be there to put.

Kirikch @ 10/23/2012, 7:50 PM*
Do you need it? I somehow did not think about it.

Accurately) Considering the number of unsuccessful attempts and passing instructions to each comma.(By the way, the point is that you must throw files intomyDocs can be removed)I constantly thought that I had to turn on the developer mode, but did not turn it on. I turned it on when I already tried everything and immediately earned it.
This situation was already with fmrx, when they were just starting to cut the radio for N9. Again, I caught it, apparently my fate is to report this to the developers.

Post has been editeddelirious - 23.10.12, 19:51

kirikch But in general the news, you can say the scale of the giant, if at least 20% of the applications will work, then the world scale. You can safely go to Jolla)
I propose to take the nodding on the topic and on Ovi quickly fill the package.

Rep: (32)
kirikch and @thp already gave the go-ahead to use apkenv in their builds?

Rep: (9)
People with a hang ... install the baby lock program ... it disables the swipe technology, now the game does not go to standby

Delirious @ delirious @ 10/23/2012, 11:33 PM*
You can safely go to Jolla)

This refers to the author apkenv. I just wrote the interface. More precisely, redid your phoneME QML.
This is stated in the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=IpPjn7o32zA

Delirious @ delirious @ 10/23/2012, 11:33 PM*
I suggest to take on the topic

What for? I have enough patronage over MaemoWorld.ru for my eyes :)

Craig_Mabbitt @ 10/23/2012, 11:44 PM*
kirikch, and @thp has already given the go-ahead to use apkenv in their builds?

On the site apkenv did not see a direct ban.
In any case, I can lay out only interface assemblies that will be able to do the same, provided there are apkenv binaries in / opt / apkenv / bin /.

Posted on 10/24/2012, 01:20:

Delirious @ delirious @ 10/23/2012, 8:47 PM*
Accurately) Considering the number of unsuccessful attempts and passing instructions to each comma.

I understand that this refers to the use of the terminal. Still, I'm not sure that to install a deb-file, you will have to turn on the developer mode.

Post has been editedkirikch - 24.10.12, 01:18
Reason for editing: video link

Still, I'm not sure that to install a deb-file, you will have to turn on developer mode

No, it does not have to be turned on, but Android applications will not run until the developer mode is turned on and 2.2 MB of some libraries have been downloaded.
Many times I installed different versions of Angry Birds Space using apkenv QML, they were set and everything was fine, but when I clicked on the icon, no action took place until I turned on the developer mode.

Post has been editeddelirious - 24.10.12, 07:50

Delirious @ delirious @ 10/24/2012, 08:43*
while the developer mode will not be enabled and 2.2 MB of some libraries will not be downloaded.

Got it.
If you know which libraries are needed, you could add them depending on apkenv-qml.

Rep: (32)
kirikch
I have nothing against, just before there was a ban

I had a small correspondence with thp (by apkenv).
I understood why he deleted the binaries from the site.
For the same reason, they are not in the available apkenv-qml builds.
I think it will be ethical to remove all the packages / binaries laid out.
For correct work, you need to place all apkenv binaries in "/ opt / apkenv / bin" with launch permissions. Further I will build in apkenv-qml a possibility of a choice of a way.

I understood why he deleted the binaries from the site.

I really wonder why you will not reveal the secret? He finally realized what he did? Want to make money on it?
In general, it is sad that now you have to put and download apkenv separately with your hands.

Delirious @ delirious @ 10/25/2012, 5:25 PM*
I really wonder why you will not reveal the secret?

Here.

kirikch
very doubtful like that. Just to demonstrate the possibilities, it was not necessary to publish the binary itself, it would be enough to record a video, and then another on the forum to help users launch toys and update error messages.
I think the guy either was scared to profiterate the benefits, or the claims of those on the basis of whose labors he created apkenv. That, in general, nikapol does not implore his work and thanks to him for it.

Post has been editeddelirious - 25.10.12, 17:49

In view of recent events and future prospects, the question arises - who can share the sourceapknv ? )

If apkenv-qml remains, then extract from it.

If apkenv-qml remains, then extract from it.

It was lost, but at the end of the working day I decided for some reason that the missing apkenv means that apkenv-qml was missing. Now I downloaded and saved just in case, thanks.

Delirium_In_bredoo @ 10/25/2012, 20:29*
missing apkenv, means that apkenv-qml is missing

No, the apkenv binaries have been removed from the currently available apkenv-qml.
By the way, it would be correct to delete the attached apkenv-qml in the first post.

And again, I insist that they add to the header that it is necessary to enable the developer mode to start Android programs. It requires just himselfapkenv but earlier it was not noticed because This is a console application and of course all of the developer mode was enabled to have access to the console. Now same kirkch screwed the GUI and some will step on the same rake that I stepped on.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19 12:31