Choosing an MP-3 player

Rep: (0)
Tell the player to which you can attach TWO pairs of a2DP headphones and which as a headset can connect to the phone.

Rep: (208)
niznayu like .. I had an iPod and now an old Sonya NW-E003F. And with Sonya, I made more friends: happy:

Rep: (225)
Gzark

not exactly sure but like samsung p3

Rep: (5)
Hello . What is the difference between Cowon d2 and d2 +. I read the forum, but did not find a clear answer. Design and firmware? or something else?
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (7)
Dr Schmurge @ 10.10.09, 20:45*
What is the difference between Cowon d2 and d2 +.

1) Other firmware
- Changed the scroll type. Now the +/- buttons scroll the list of songs by one value, and to the screen (like Page up / down)
-Other icons / background
- BBE + support (instead of just BBE). BBE + is better, but like any enhancement with sensible ears - garbage.
2) design
3) set of delivery. With the D2 in the kit was still charging from the outlet, which is shoved into the same connector where the video output (not mini usb).
This allowed to listen to the player while it is charging from the outlet. If you charge via USB - you can not listen. With D2 + there is no such charge.

The hardware players are exactly the same. On a simple D2, you can put an extension from D2 +, which I did. As for charging, I'm not 100% sure.

Post has been editedgewoon - 13.10.09, 23:39

Thank. Bought.
Of course, I advise you to immediately flash on the latest firmware. But not yet figured out - some rus. tags do not show - hieroglyphs. Coding -1.

Dr Schmurge @ 10/21/09, 4:55 PM*
Thank. Bought.
Of course, I advise you to immediately flash on the latest firmware. But not yet figured out - some rus. tags do not show - hieroglyphs. Coding -1.

Congratulations on your purchase)
Take a lookhereabout coding. MB there is something. I have not encountered such problems.

Rep: (-1)
I bought this device, because before that I had a Sonyericsson W710I phone, I kind of made it sound, even with regular headphones, the player was simple and easy to manage, but it was time to change the phone, I changed it to Samsung I900 and I heard it It's lazy in it, and you need to buy a new player, before that there were several players, one of them was one of the first stick players, I don't remember the company with 512 meters of memory, it still works but did not listen to it for a long time, somewhere, no matter.
So I stood before the choice of creative x-fi or x-fi2.
asked on this forum, no one wrote on these devices, so the next day I ordered x-fi2
http://s50.radikal.ru/i128/0910/0d/c2382dfc434a.jpg

Immediately I ordered a pioneer headset for 50 euros because I thought that the staff members were not a fountain from creativity, but hadn’t received any headphones yet, turned on the player, installed the prog, at once pleased with the convenience of the menu in the prog for copying files to the player and for working with it. Tracks are copied very quickly.
Then, after setting up, I was particularly pleased with the sound, I did not hear any better sound in the players, and the settings of the crystalizer and expand are particularly pleased. The sound is very clear and transparent. the high frequencies are very clear, the bass is moderate, I think the bass will be deeper with pioneer headphones. Initially, I got a little confused in the calendar settings, but I still set it up, the control is also super, you can immediately see that the player was created for music, everything is very convenient.
I listen to it for the third day and cannot rejoice, the battery also wakes up for a long time because the indicator has fallen only a millimeter.
We can conclude from everything that the player is very good and worth its money, I can only advise
For mistakes do not kick for I live in Germany

oh yeah) there are such players in germany (in saturn) which we didn’t see) my eyes went up there

Saturn and Mediamark Bullshit are expensive there and the choice is small compared to online shops

I agree. but all the same - even there everything is surprising for the Russian eyes. At all. I think you need to buy equipment in Germany.
(sorry for offtopic)
By the way, I am glad that all the players, cameras and other equipment there have real multilingual support - Russian tags in the songs on all players are read.

Yes, by the way, on this player, Russian names are read without distortion

Rep: (60)
Hello! Help with a choice. I have the amount of 2000r. So far I liked the RoverMedia Aria E6 Black Orange 4 GB or the RoverMedia Aria E06 Black Orange 4 GB.
Maybe there is something better for this money. And who used (uses) them as they are in sound quality, control? And does the fm transmitter of norms work?

Rep: (21)
Help me choose a player. Criteria:
1. The amount is not higher than 3500;
2. Touch screen at least 240x400, touch.
3. 8 gigabytes of memory.
4. Well, good sound quality.
5. View video without conversion.

While stopped at RoverMedia Aria S9 8Gb. Who used this device?
Maybe someone has other options? With pleasure I will listen.

Monty59, samsung p3;)

power_active interesting device, but the prices are below 6k. have not seen. :(

Monty59, Yes, a little expensive, but in principle you can buy a used one .. it will enter just in 3500
by the way !! What if the Samsung YP-CP3 is 4GB ??
Yes, not the touch screen, but it is included in the price

Posted on 03/17/2010, 18:49:

that's all about him almost:http://forum.p2club.net/viewforum.php?f=50...fad7e30deaf04eb

power_active thank. If I see in the store, then I will definitely have a look. : thank_you:

I also found an interesting Divox DV-1569 player. Maybe someone used this?

crimes Take Explay T10 8GB: 2.4 inch touch screen, 320x240. It reads avi, but you need to convert. Small size. The slot for Micro SD card is up to 32GB. There is FM radio. The price is just about 2000r. I use it myself.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/04/19, 9:40