Choosing an MP-3 player

Rep: (96)
Creative Zen Stone Plus

Added @ 29.12.2007, 22:23

only there battery

Rep: (0)
And replace it with a battery if the battery suddenly sits down, is it real?

Rep: (1)
MP3 iRiver T60 4 Gb - what do you say? We need the most simple screen, reliability and AAA battery life, the price is lower, but not the odd job. This kind of cheap is not because it is bad, but because it is relatively old model.

I took it. The very thing. Nothing superfluous, but what is there, works clearly.

I apologize if I am writing in the wrong subject, but I don’t want to create a new one.
In general, I need an easy-to-use player (for transport — bus, subway, etc., well, or just for walking) so that you can easily switch it without pulling it out of your pocket. And I look at Shuffle and Creative zen stone (with a screen, 2GB)
Of course, while I am inclined to creative tk 2GB + screen and the price is nothing, but I am interested in convenience in circulation and sound (quality / volume) which is better?
Shl
I heard that Creative zen will soon appear with a screen + speaker + 4GB + 20h. work, how soon will such a sale and at what price?

Post has been editeddanipan - 29.01.08, 18:01

simple - look for the T60 iriver, you can buy it so far without problems. An important plus is the battery. Enough for a week or two listening to music in the subway and transport, buying a battery is easier than keeping one charge at home. Output power is 2 * 18 mV at 16 ohm, control is iriver's minimalism (joystick, 3 buttons), iriver features sound settings. Just without getting out of your pocket, you can be controlled at a time.
4 gigabytes - 2400 rubles.
Only he is not pontovy never. But not killed and does not attract attention. With normal ears (Koss porta pro, akg k518dj) sounds great

Post has been editediskatel - 11.05.08, 14:15

Rep: (586)
The news site on the main page describes the player Sony PMX-M89. It has support for e-books. The first time I heard about this. Has anyone used this function in the player, just as conveniently as on a PDA? We need another reader in our family, and buying a second PDA for reading books is ridiculous.
Does anyone else know models of players reading books that are about the size of a PDA, no more? Thank you :)

Rep: (70)
dama ,
there is no support for books, just read files in txt format

mur-mur-meow @ 08/08/08 23:40:25
there is no book support

Thank you for the disappointment, but I already wanted to go to the store ... Why then wrote: "Support for e-books"? :)

dama ,
This is a translation of news sites, and the manufacturer’s website is not written.

And there is some device. To read, small, but not the CCP? Thank :)

dama ,
some players of Chinese and Korean manufacturers

mur-mur-meow @ 08/04/08 07:57:35
some players of Chinese and Korean manufacturers

Do they read books by reading? Or a file in txt format? thank

dama ,
As a rule, Cyrillic characters are displayed in txt and often

what would the player and well read, go sony reader, but there are more dimensions PDA

Rep: (22)
I would like to help in choosing a player with BT .. I met samsungi .. they do not inspire confidence ..! Who can a thread, unsubscribe? !

I would like to help in choosing a player with BT .. I met samsungi .. they do not inspire confidence ..! Who can a thread, unsubscribe? !

http://www.sony.ru/product/nws-a-series

Rep: (22)
mur-mur-meow,
Thanks, liked it !! Here are just no FM.

mur-mur-meow,
Thanks, liked it !! Here are just no FM.

some sonevskie player have Rabio, look at the line carefully

There was such a question on the choice of mp3-player, sent to this topic -Which of these is preferable?
Can anyone suggest, advise?

Rep: (59)
I need a player for 3 pieces + intra channel for 2 (I think Sennheiser ie4) or a player without other headphones for five. What can you advise?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/12/19, 1:04