Rep: (116)
Shumilov81 @ 02.26.19, 23:08*
Hope not to be disappointed. :)

We will see :)

Post has been editedalex5908 - 28.02.19, 17:44

Rep: (91)
If anyone likes liners; See what nyashi: D
Attached Image

In my memory, this is the first vsonic headset of such a form factor.

Rep: (14)
Hello! Advise a cheap player with a DAC and amplifier, but with an FM radio. I want vsezh MFP! I want something like Zishan Z3, but from the radio. They still praise the sound of RUIZU X06, but in terms of sound, as I understand it, this is far from Zishan.
P.S. There was Xduoo X2 - the sound is excellent, completely satisfied (maybe from not knowing the other), but was sold just because of the lack of radio

Post has been editedandrew111f - 28.02.19, 11:36

Rep: (2)
* Bolo - Punch, outwardly in liners, it seems to me the last thing worth watching)

Post has been editedShizowing - 28.02.19, 17:07

Rep: (4)
I'm thinking about buying a player. Choose between Nintaus X10, Ziku or Zishan Z3. Budget limit - 4k. Headphones KZ ZSA. What do you advise from this, or can you tell me something

* Shizowing
But they are so beautiful))
* scream4,
Dodocool for better reviews Nintaus, take a look :)

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon, dear forumchane!

It so happened that in the summer my sister's birthday and I was puzzled with a gift =) My sister asked the MP-3 player. I am not an audiophile, so I decided to ask for help from you. Please pick a set of headphones + player. The maximum budget is 10 thousand rubles, but of course I would like to save =)))
Sister until recently listened to music through the phone, so there are no special audiophile requests. But I want to buy a decent entry-level device.
Thank you in advance for all the help.
Good day to all and good luck.

Rep: (125)
* Certum
Ziku X-9
Ziku HD-X9 [Other]

Post has been editedinak - 13.03.19, 19:48

Rep: (219)
* Certum
+ CCA C16 / CCA C10 / TFZ T2

Post has been editedChs177 - 13.03.19, 21:02

Rep: (310)
* Certum ,
And what is sister genre listening to?

Shumilov81 @ 03/13/19, 21:14*
And what is sister genre listening to?

* shumilov81,

The sister listens mostly pop, pop, a little bit of classic and rock.

* Certum ,
Shanling m0 just right for the girl. And at the expense of ears, as advised above, either tfz t2, or cc c10.

shumilov81 @ 03/13/19, 21:43*
Shanling m0 just right for the girl. And at the expense of ears, as advised above, either tfz t2, or cc c10.

* shumilov81,

Thank you, also looked at him =) And what about the KZ AS10 headphones?

Certum @ 03/13/19, 9:59 PM*
And what about KZ AS10 headphones?

I personally liked it, but I think for pop music and classic 5-driver fittings with a slant into the darkness will not be very. But the rock comes to them well.

* Certum
To fiio m3k take a look. The firmware is good, it seems to be Russified without jambs, the management is also good. And the view itself, the girl will like it :)
From the ears, excellent tfz t2 dynamos as advised above, and the cca c10 can be said to be universal by genre.

* inak,
Ziku X-9
Ziku HD-X9 [Other]

* shumilov81,
shumilov81 @ 03/13/19, 21:43*
Shanling m0 just right for the girl. And at the expense of ears, as advised above, either tfz t2 or sca c10

Bolo - Punch @ 03/14/19 06:21*
To fiio m3k take a look. The firmware is good, it seems to be Russified without jambs, the management is also good. And the view itself, the girl will like
From the ears, excellent tfz t2 dynamos as advised above, and the cca c10 can be said to be universal by genre.

* Bolo - Punch,

Thanks for all the advice =))
I would think. I looked at the Shanling M0, but the price was embarrassing, Like the M3K too. For this money, you can take the Fiio x1 II revision, would it not be better? .
Well, at least I decided on the headphones, I’ll take the SSA C10. And here’s the source ... Hm ... Straight into the mess)))

Boys, and in general there are players capable of transmitting a voice through the bezel in receiver mode through a headset?

C'mon, want to say no such?

Post has been editedShizowing - 18.03.19, 17:44

I am looking for a player within $ 60. Accept Nintaus X10 S, Dodocool DA106.
Maybe something else advise? Which one is better and what?
Thank you in advance!

Post has been editedDartrm - 18.03.19, 20:50

Ziku x9

People, help out, I again for advice about the ears. At random he took a pair of ears, namely Audio-Technica ATH-M40x and Beyerdynamic DT 240 Pro. In principle, as expected, Shanling M2S was able to uncover them, but several BUT surfaced ... AT shki terribly put pressure on the head, was able to sit there for 3 hours at work, as a wearing on the street because of a hard straight plug and size in general is such an option. The sound in the 40s is not bad in principle, but it seemed somewhat boring. In the database, he spent hours 5, they did not cause problems on the street, but as expected, the false ears are not mine. The sound in the 240s was surprisingly richer, more readable stage, a good emphasis on vocals (at some points even superfluous) and instruments, but it seemed that the ears were strangled in the low frequency region. In addition to these two, there are old Razer BlackShark gaming ears. They are ultra comfortable, I can sit in them all day, and even walked with them several times on the street, did not cause discomfort. You can’t tell a lot about the sound in them, because they have a well-marked bottom, readable middle, excellent bass, but high in them are stifled. So, what am I doing all this? Are there ears similar in convenience to BS and in sound to BD? It is possible in principle and bass, the main thing that everything else is read.

Post has been editedShizowing - 19.03.19, 22:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/03/19 16:30