Battery sound

Rep: (0)
Good to all. Tell me how to change the standard charging sound, to the girl’s voice “Battery is charging”, “Charging”. I saw a video on YouTube there, I talked there, I also wanted to put it on myself, I searched everywhere, where I can’t find help please.
Thank you in advance)

Rep: (19)
Connect the phone to the computer
Through any file manager, go to the System / Library / Audio / UISounds directory
Lodges with replacement. Says "phone is charging"

Attached filewoman.rar(209.74 KB)

There is still a children's voice on the set, do you need?

Rep: (2)
Silber76,
Are there just other sounds? there are some simple tweeters different

Rep: (194)
Silber76 @ 10.21.2012, 20:05*
There is still a children's voice on the set, do you need?

come on: rolleyes:

Catch it;)
Attached fileChildren.rar(1.16 MB)
Attached fileFemale.rar(118.86 KB)

Post has been editedSilber76 - 23.10.12, 16:43

Rep: (219)
but you can sound when you start pouring gas at a gas station: D instead of a female voice: thank_you:

Thank you very much helped out)))) But to throw a keyboard set there too?

I found everything
: yes2:

As I understand it, it's like you just take it on Windows, write the phrase or convert the sound into a supported format, rename it and you're done B)

Rep: (1)
Please fill in the standard sound when connected to charging

Here catch))

Posted on 11/12/2012, 17:59:

Here is the standard, I can throw a standard on dialing, male and female voice) Yesterday I found.

Posted on 11/12/2012, 18:01:

Catch

Attached files

Attached filebeep-beep.rar(20.93 KB)
Attached fileVoice buttons for dialing [2011] .rar(1.36 MB)

Rep: (25)
I liked it very much) and who can tell whether it is possible to do something that would say when the phone is charged?

I don’t know, I haven’t seen it that way, and I’m unlikely to see it, because there is no sound in the phone that it is charged.

Rep: (6)
Balu007,
Balu007 @ 02.16.2013, 16:37*
I don’t know, I haven’t seen it that way, and I’m unlikely to see it, because there is no sound in the phone that it is charged.

You can try installing Full Charge Alert, it alerts you to a full charge, and try setting your file there as an alert.

You can try installing Full Charge Alert, it alerts you to a full charge, and try setting your file there as an alert.

Thanks a lot, I'll try now)

densem1977,
try it, I have it installed but I didn’t bother with melodies.

try it, I have it installed but I didn’t bother with melodies.

set everything ok. but not how I can not do the format (.caf) Charging is complete!

densem1977,
Densem1977 @ 02.16.2013, 18:19*
set everything ok. but not how I can not do the format (.caf) Charging is complete!

and what is the problem?

and what is the problem?

I don’t know how, for example, to convert from MP3 to .caf what bf to insert into the program

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 14:58