Stoke vs Custom | Whether to modify the firmware ...

Rep: (162)
Theri0n @ 08.11.2012, 20:24*
While not up to vedroid 2.h.h., we hang out in this forum owners vynmobilnyh tubes rocked hence the treatment software, a few custom bikes, rum and Kitchee mostly stock firmware.

Not the uncle, it was initially just PDAs, palm trees there any, and other hyulet pakordy with Fuji, Siemens. The essence of the product is interesting to a narrow circle of persons. Fracture is exactly when they became "backgrounds ...", and the audience PDA + GSM has grown in leaps and bounds. With the increase in the audience, there was the right amount of abstract man-hours to build custom bikes. That's all. And before that, the same enthusiasm poked little suitable in the GPS navigation of life, dialers and so on. "Wallpaper". Not?
Jiwan @ 08.11.2012, 20:25*
because there can be disabled

And it is the same, the number of individual needs and problems, tend to infinity. What's wrong with that someone spends his time on something that would be something to get hotelnogo?
4sfastball @ 08.11.2012, 20:21*
it is necessary that regular users it is also visited

And who are "ordinary" and "not normal" users?

Posted on 08.11.2012, 19:53:

Jiwan @ 08.11.2012, 20:35*
lying uncomfortable to read, lie on your side - and the phone, then automatically everything unfolds.

And sm10 all comfortable - lying on his right side - it does not expand. If it is necessary - simply rolled over on his left side and change the orientation of the phone.

Actually, in most e-readers have off the screen orientation regardless of the OS settings.

Rep: (168)
robinson
Do you really Palm m105?

Equador @ 08.11.2012, 21:00*
robinson
Do you really Palm m105?

Let's just say, not only.

robinson @ 08.11.2012, 21:05*
Let's just say, not only.

If it `s not a secret?

Rep: (306)
4sfastball @ 9.11.2012, 0:38*
you're at home reading a browser in your phone?

fbreader. Browser and messagi is concomitant.

And why do you want to read?
I have a Kindle reader is here, but on a smartphone screen is much better, though less, and just more convenient - Kindl hard to read in bed.

Posted on 08.11.2012, 20:08:

Actually, in most e-readers have off the screen orientation regardless of the OS settings.

Yes Dell tolkl not in the books, you're lying yourself, and then you receive a message, what happens? True, in the runoff firmware screen immediately flipped ... just now I should sink 4.0.4.

Posted on 08.11.2012, 20:09:

More specifically, I am lying in bed in his underpants and scribbled these lines lying on the back, which is not very convenient, some people prefer to lie on the side :(

Post has been editedJiwan - 08.11.12, 20:10

Jiwan @ 08.11.2012, 21:06*
I have a Kindle reader is here, but on a smartphone screen is much better, though less, and just more convenient - Kindl hard to read in bed.

I, too, the main load on the phone, only in the evening laptop. When will move into his house, dokuplyu aypad for magazines, news and prisortirnogo surf :) In the meantime, iPhone fulfills all your money, even to the mountains for the weekend navigator does not receive, it copes well with this.

Equador @ 08.11.2012, 21:05*
If it `s not a secret?

No, there is nothing secret. Simply Soup I use in my work as an element of the overall integration of communication systems. That is, I have a lot of them, very much. Now workhorse Viewsonic V350, but it is a funny situation: there was a need to android device with two SIM, this was the first in our market. We bought, implemented, and they fell down the screen defect, almost all. Customers had to change, waiting 21 days of repair does not roll now rastorgovyvayu himself go. Now devices long enough! Gee.

Posted on 08.11.2012, 20:16:

Jiwan @ 08.11.2012, 21:09*
Yes Dell tolkl not in the books, you're lying yourself, and then you receive a message, what happens?

Same garbage, but I do not bother, do not so often that it's coming. A drain put for root (do not hunt to tinker often), because Ruth is needed for the job.

Post has been editedrobinson - 08.11.12, 20:23
Reason for edit: corrected name devaysa

Rep: (178)
Sitting on kastomov 4.1 put it back in August, then even your desktop chelovechesei zakastomirovat broke nafig these dances with firmware

robinson @ 08.11.2012, 21:14*
Simply Soup I use in my work as an element of the overall integration of communication systems.

And we have the firm stone age. Somehow, our chief accountant accustomed to use e-mail, no longer need to carry him home documents. This is despite the fact that he is 35 and he is quite an educated man, a fan of motocross (why your director bruised and limping?) And generally a fan of extreme sports. We can not find him sonierik button, touch categorically refuses to use. Earlier in difficult situations (daily) had everything pofotkat and take him home, where he was overthrown on the computer and watched (!!!) now fotkayu, I refer it sends revised. That is how we live. Second Founder promoted much more, but I was with him at work do not intersect.

Rep: (34)
robinson @ 08.11.2012, 17:53*
And who are "ordinary" and "not normal" users?

not the usual geeks, not the usual geeks,

Jiwan @ 08.11.2012, 18:09*

1. With a self-luminous display reading is bad for the eyes
2. Smart's screen from less than that of the reading room, again spoiling eyes peering in small letters, unless you stick his nose in it, or not to put a big font in this case will turn over every 5 seconds
3. 300-400 page book with a hard cover and in large format weighs more Kindle
4. I read dozens of books of different sizes lying in bed and my hands do not get tired for some reason, CHYADNT?

Equador @ 08.11.2012, 21:23*
And we have the firm stone age.

Very familiar theme. Difficult to treat, but it is possible. When a person begins to understand that his client bank palm, CRM, ERP, the possibility of on-line to see a video of the object, + Voice is ten times cheaper than the most ... melt stone.

4sfastball @ 08.11.2012, 21:38*

You do not need to worry. I found a very good parallel to lurkmore:
Prior to 1995, the vast majority of Internet users were geeks. Now the baton took bitard.

Bitard (/ b / Itard, English / b / -tard.) - frequenter section / b / imageboard. Word / b / tard formed by combining retard (brake dunce) and / b /. Similarity to bastard (mongrel) also symbolizes.

So what can your and "Victory".

Rep: (2491)
Jiwan @ 08.11.2012, 17:09*
Yes Dell tolkl not in the books, you're lying yourself, and then you receive a message, what happens? True, in the runoff firmware screen immediately flipped ...

I stupidly cut down auto-rotation and me warm and fuzzy. the game automatically flipped to landscape mode when you turn the movie that include auto-rotation of the shutters notifications matter one second ...

1. With a self-luminous display reading is bad for the eyes
2. Smart's screen from less than that of the reading room, again spoiling eyes peering in small letters, unless you stick his nose in it, or not to put a big font in this case will turn over every 5 seconds
3. 300-400 page book with a hard cover and in large format weighs more Kindle
4. I read dozens of books of different sizes lying in bed and my hands do not get tired for some reason, CHYADNT?

1) A lot to read in any case bad :)
I tried to read the same with the usual Kindle (which the ink, both are not mine, took the drive), ended up with a 720p screen smartphone like me more.
2) Read in any way harmful. Reading my eyes landed long before the self-luminous displeychike.
3) And before people pulled with a 2 pound phones. By good quickly get used to.
4) But I remember very well what to read ordinary books in bed wildly inconvenient. Habits of different people.

Jiwan @ 09.11.2012, 07:42*
Read much anyway harmful

What do you mean! It is like saying that life is bad! Read useful in any case, a screen with a paper with labels and ads. Reading develops abstract thinking (unlike many other sources of information), one of the key values ​​that distinguishes us from the animals! A vision ... Well so bad to live really, that just does not wear out.

Rep: (126)
4sfastball @ 08.11.2012, 19:38*

Therebetween and huge gap in between.
Because it is two polyusa- people who do not know about the device at all nifiga and they almost do not need anything from him (calls vkontaktik, maybe a little bit browser)
And people who are picked in the device permanently, hack yourself bootloader and make ready for the rest of crackers, etc. etc.

Between them there are people who can be called "power users" who know about the existence of the FS, changing some modules OSes (regular means, in the case of an android), in rare cases, the ready instructions do something more substantial to your needs, either out of interest. They do not fit the concept of the geeks, because not enough are able to (almost helpless without instructions) and very little is actually engaged in the device configuration since some time after bringing him "to the desired condition." They again can be divided into those who podgruppy- sew custom bikes all the time, those who sew custom bikes if necessary, those who sew their curiosity and those who do not sew custom bikes at all.

And the geeks on our forum there is little, they xdadevelopers hang out.

robinson @ 9.11.2012, 14:29*
What do you mean! It is like saying that life is bad! Read useful in any case, a screen with a paper with labels and ads. Reading develops abstract thinking (unlike many other sources of information), one of the key values ​​that distinguishes us from the animals! A vision ... Well so bad to live really, that just does not wear out.

Reading anyway harmful to the eyes in the sense :)

Rep: (34)
Jiwan @ 09.11.2012, 04:42*
) Many read anyway harmful

) Read in any way harmful. Reading my eyes landed long before the self-luminous displeychike

But I remember very well what to read ordinary books in bed wildly inconvenient. Habits of different people.

1.chush is your IMHO
2. I have a 100% vision, the books I read a lot of, as I said, including in bed
3. you are the first such of my friends book club, and a lot of them believe me: happy:

zloy den @ 09.11.2012, 08:42*
unaware of the device in general nifiga and they almost do not need anything from him (calls vkontaktik, maybe a little bit browser)

no need to exaggerate: happy: they are the majority but they are using the phone a little more than you have written

and I would have corrected them: do not know about the device at all nifiga and they fuck it is not necessary: ​​happy:

you argue again with its narrow position "power user"

Post has been edited4sfastball - 09.11.12, 11:56

Rep: (126)
4sfastball @ 09.11.2012, 10:51*
and I would have corrected them: do not know about the device at all nifiga and they fuck it is not necessary

Well, who can argue? I'm about the same.
These people have a small knowledge of the device and small requirements to it. Nothing wrong with that, as long as they do not begin to prove to everyone around that the% company name% best devices in the world.

Post has been editedzloy den - 09.11.12, 11:55

Jiwan @ 09.11.2012, 12:47*
Reading anyway harmful to the eyes in the sense of

All life consists of contradictions, balance, compromise. The total benefit of reading is definitely outweighs the possible harm to the eye. Definitely.

PS: my age is, in profile, read from the screen in 1998, is very much an ophthalmologist in the table see the bottom line without any problems. Daughter 22, sees no room the car in front. Maybe something in the conservatory?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/09/20, 00:49