Stoke vs Custom | Whether to modify the firmware ...

Rep: (29)
After three years of custom bikes on HTC Hero and HTC Legend bought a Galaxy Nexus and saw that did not want to bet on it custom, because zadolbalo, played enough.

1) Go to the forum and by chance you see a beautiful description of the new custom firmware with a bunch of chips and buns. Terribly want his phone the same.
2) You put Proshka of instruction, knowing that once again did a wipe of all data. Get pristine phone.
3) A couple of days to configure your phone to an acceptable condition.
4) It turns out that this firmware version falls off vayfay \ does not work the camera \ badly caught Network ...
5) Go to the forum, and it turns out that just released a new version of firmware fixes this bug, but it requires a full wipe ...
6) A couple of days to configure your phone to an acceptable condition.
7) a week go happy and show your friends a new bun and beautiful
8) cm. To claim 1

Rep: (139)
Also uses runoff. With custom bikes at the time already played enough. Now it is commonplace no. And do not need. All that crap that shoved in custom bikes like zipalign, rom manager, etc. simply unnecessary in my opinion.

Yeti34, Well helpful buns in custom bikes there, but most of it can be done from a software store, not so justified for the sake of the rest of hemorrhagic with custom bikes.

I lack only tsianogenovskoy possible to switch music tracks by long pressing the volume buttons.

Rep: (77)
recently I recognized the need to return to ondroedu due to the large number of applications. long I thought, and recalled previous devices. eventually I realized that we needed a naked ondroed. without any attendant and unnecessary programs. I took nehus, for support.
Takshta drain, a drain, a drain

Rep: (314)
Staim,
Staim @ 19.10.2012, 13:54*
realized that did not want to bet on it custom, because zadolbalo, played enough.

Here here, he one day is realized.
In general, if the topic to develop, the customization is more of a hobby than a necessity. Until now, I remember how I patch up under my icons theme for an hour (one icon, yes). Pro firmware, I generally keep quiet.
On the other hand it is sad falling out "of the party", but it also goes :)
In short, I entirely drain.

Post has been editedMetalik - 24.10.12, 22:27

Rep: (907)
Well, I will unsubscribe. First of all, I use dopilennuyu drain, always. Yes, I can put in an hour \ day kastom- but only to impress peep implementing any fishek- roll through the backup in CWM.
When there is a new drain-bit frame to correct for the presence of a reboot and a pair of splash, stick to the shutter switcher, launcher your zammodennyy- well prozhek instruct \ configure. This is the maximum the evening on the weekends :)
Well, you can relax and just juzat) To be honest, none kastomka I do not like, nor any miui cm.
I for runoffdopilennuyu.

Rep: (49)
Custom bikes usually are crooked, the Turkish saber, and if it is not brushed debris from the manufacturer / drain operator, the original functionality is not working. As a bonus to it is vyrviglazny shell design. Wretchedness buckets full shorter growth.

Rep: (28)
Theri0n @ 25.10.2012, 00:38*
Custom bikes usually are crooked, the Turkish saber

it is the users 'some' hands crooked saber Turkish.
I use only custom firmware on your device, I only saw the drain for 40 minutes while driving home from the store, and it is the third device on the droid with a similar history.
Custom caste strife, esn buggy and bazhnye and have a stable and fast, against which the flow is similar to MIUI, the same ugly parody.

Theri0n @ 24.10.2012, 22:38*
Custom bikes usually are crooked, the Turkish saber

I will support the remark about his hands. Although there are real curves custom bikes, it is often the case in hand.

If it is not brushed debris from the manufacturer / drain operator, the original functionality is not working

Does not work is something usually only in alpha versions, which are not intended for everyday use, as often in capital letters

As a bonus to it is vyrviglazny shell design.

It is ridiculous to hear this from a fan vindvsfona where design is such a)))

Wretchedness buckets full shorter growth.

For me as a pure droid>= 4.0 eliminates the need for custom bikes for work, and so it should. Maximum root, and he almost did not need ...

ProXRx @ 08.11.2012, 18:48*
I use only custom firmware on your device, I only saw the drain for 40 minutes while driving home from the store, and it is the third device on the droid with a similar history.

And sex you have time left?

Rep: (34)
Theri0n @ 08.11.2012, 15:14*
And sex you have time left?

ask about this in other subjects in a meat grinder: rofl:

by sabzh:

Stock nexus 4.1.2

4sfastball @ 08.11.2012, 21:07*
ask about this in other subjects in a meat grinder

I asked still have two. With Levkovsky kind of figured. I stayed this and another fan of static ah-pee on mobile.

Rep: (162)
A strange attitude to caste is online fans to scratch your device.
Well, above all, a custom often needed in order to get a version of the OS which is not bothered by the manufacturer. And it is needed.

robinson @ 08.11.2012, 16:18*
A strange attitude to caste is online fans to scratch your device.

it's time to fix it, and then some krasnoglaziki gathered: happy:

Rep: (162)
4sfastball @ 08.11.2012, 19:28*
it's time to fix it, and then some krasnoglaziki gathered

That is, you are registered on the forum for that would qualify the first members of the forum as "krasnoglazikov", and then get rid of them? Not?

not all of course: happy: get rid of and it does not, it is necessary that regular users it is also visited

Rep: (307)
4sfastball @ 9.11.2012, 0:21*
not all of course: happy: get rid of and it does not, it is necessary that regular users it is also visited

Are you talking about me, I suppose, I put out a kastomov SM10 and that is because there can be disabled coup screen 90 degrees and switch tracks the volume keys.
The rest of me missing drain 4.1 on the ears.

Jiwan @ 08.11.2012, 17:25*
where you can disable the screen 90 degrees coup

I just do it is switched off and in the drain, do not use landscape orientation

Posted on 08.11.2012, 19:33:

Theri0n @ 08.11.2012, 17:24*
fullHD on govnosmartfone

yeahapskeildaunskeyl would rather rip database to the dead sound, I prefer a large screen and a license DB movie with DTS-HD: happy:

Post has been edited4sfastball - 08.11.12, 19:36

Rep: (307)
lying uncomfortable to read, lie on your side - and the phone, then automatically everything unfolds.

And sm10 all comfortable - lying on his right side - it does not expand. If it is necessary - simply rolled over on his left side and change the orientation of the phone.

Posted on 08.11.2012, 19:35:

Well so are you, and I use a lot.

you're at home reading a browser in your phone?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11/21/20, 15:52