CyanDelta Updater | firmware update CM10 only in terms of changes in the new version

Rep: (280)
CyanDelta Updater
Version: 0.9.2

Last update of the program in the header:12.02.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Firmware upgradeLineageOS , Paranoid Android and Omnirom regarding the changes made in each subsequent nightly version. You no longer need to download and flash the entire firmware.

Description:
Tired of downloading 200 MB every day to get the latest update of LineageOS?
CyanDelta allows you to update LineageOS ROM by downloading only a small file (about 10 MB in size), and not a huge zip archive. With CyanDelta, you can update the firmware in just a few minutes, even with a slow 2G or 3G connection!
CyanDelta is the ideal program to update, as it can notify you when new updates are available, and can also automatically install new firmware on your device.
Main characteristics:
вњ“ Security: All downloaded data is verified by us.
вњ“ ZIP installation: the program can automatically install the firmware and other additional components (kernels, modems, etc.) from the archive.
вњ“ Update: if new firmware LineageOS is available for your device, CyanDelta will notify you about it.
вњ“ TWRP and ClockworkMod support: both programs are supported in one application!
вњ“ High efficiency: the program uses the RFC3284 VCDIFF algorithm and a bit of magic so that you can work with small files.
вњ“ Supports all LineageOS firmware listed onofficial website.

Instructions for using the application: CyanDelta Updater (Post # 16955407)

FAQ
1. Q: How small are the delta updates?
A: Usually about 10Mb, but it depends on how many changes were made in the new version. Sometimes 5 MB, and sometimes all 30 MB.
Before downloading, you can always see the exact size and change list, and then decide whether to download or not.

2. Q: What recovery is supported?
Рћ: TWRP and based on CWM (but not the original ClockworkMod, which does not support scripts with advanced commands).
If you have another recovery, you can manually select the firmware file from the CyanDelta folder.

3. Q: The zip file was not installed in the recovery itself!
A: You do not support recovery. Put another or work hands (see above)

4. Q: Should I be updated every day?
A: Not necessarily. Update if you see something interesting in the list of changes. But if your version is older than 40 days, you need to download a new zip and import it into CyanDelta.

5. Q: The program writes “Zip not present in our database, ....” / “Zip is not in the database, ...”. Why?
One of the following reasons is possible:
- If before that everything worked fine, then the server is now busy preparing new updates. Go to the app later.
- If you have just imported zip into the application, then it is not yet in the databases or this is not the official firmware version.
- If your firmware is older than 40 days - see above.

6. Q: What devices and firmware are supported?
All devices with ARM architecture with official firmware LineageOS, OmniROM and Paranoid Android.
Devices on x86 architecture are not supported.

7. Q: Is it safe? I will not have a brick? / Will they not follow me? / Is this all a Masonic conspiracy, huh?
A: CyanDelta was originally designed for security. And if you use public Wi-Fi networks, it is much safer than downloading firmware via a site without HTTPS.
The image downloads from our JSON server with update information the signed RSA 2048 key, which contains the SHA1 hash files downloaded from the server.
Thus, we get security equivalent to HTTPS. Although HTTPS is also used by us specifically for paranoids with efficiency considerations.
When generating a new zip file, the program checks whether the hash matches to ensure that the file is not damaged by reptiloids.

8. Q: And if the last nightly build is not usable / does not start?
A: You can find the previous version in the same folder and install it manually.

9. Q: Why do your MD5 / SHA1 hashes differ from official files?
A: Unlike official firmware, program files are stored in uncompressed form.

10. Q: I do not believe you! If the hashes are different, then the content is different!
A: Unzip and compare the hash of each file separately - they will match.
We did this because the differences in uncompressed files are much smaller in size than compressed files.

11. Q: And add superIceVasiaPupkinROM?
A: If there is a large number of users of this firmware and it is free, yes.
If you are a developer, your firmware fits these requirements and you want us to add its support to our program - contact us.

12. Q: Will the custom kernel / GApps / Xposed / etc. Fly after the update?
Oh yeah. To avoid this, drop the corresponding zips into the “Cyandelta” folder on the memory card and add them for automatic installation in the settings.

13. Q: Will my applications / data remain?
Oh yeah. Only cache and dalvik-cache are cleared, if you do not disable it in the settings.

Russian interface: there is

Developer: Mattia baldani
Homepage: http://www.cyandelta.com/
Email Address mail: [email protected]
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cyandelta

Download:
Attached fileCyanDelta_Updater_0.9.2.apk(2.29 MB)
- LineageOS support
Version History
Attached fileCyanDelta Updater_v0.9.1.apk(2.5 MB)

- Removed unnecessary permissions

Post has been editednegativman - 22.02.17, 23:01
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (34)
thank! useful program

Rep: (1424)
Transfer
Tired of downloading 200 MB every day to get the latest CM update?
CyanDelta allows you to update CyanogenMod ROM by downloading only a small file (about 10 MB in size), and not a huge zip archive. With CyanDelta, you can update the firmware in just a few minutes, even with a slow 2G or 3G connection!
CyanDelta is an ideal update program, as it can notify you when new updates are available, and can also automatically install new firmware on your device.
Main characteristics:
вњ“ Security: All downloaded data is verified by us.
вњ“ ZIP installation: the program can automatically install the firmware and other additional components (kernels, modems, etc.) from the archive.
вњ“ Update: if a new CM firmware is available for your device, CyanDelta will notify you about it.
вњ“ TWRP and ClockworkMod support: both programs are supported in one application!
вњ“ High efficiency: the program uses the RFC3284 VCDIFF algorithm and a bit of magic so that you can work with small files.
вњ“ Supports all official CyanogenMod firmware listed onhttp://get.cm

Rep: (14)
Excellent program 5+

Rep: (16)
Guys, what version of CWM is needed to make rum?

Rep: (1152)
funtik35,
Any if it is CWM and not stock recovery. But what does this topic have to do with this? !! : stop_flood:

vektorq, the topic here is ...
I have CWM 6.0.1.0 - it does not install rum.

funtik35,
in the sense of not installing the update downloaded through this program or the entire firmware?

Honestly, I did not understand the question. "The update downloaded through this program" = "the entire firmware".
I: Checking for extendedcommand ...
I: Running extendedcommand ...
Waiting for SD Card to mount (20s)
I: using / data / media for / sdcard.
SD Card mounted ...
Verifying SD Card marker ...
5c41ead13757c91a60b1d77988adab4f
Error processing ROM Manager script. Please verify installation of ROM Manager v4.4.0.0 or higher.
I: using / data / media for / sdcard.

Update to version 0.5.2 beta in the topic header.

What's new in this version:

- Fixed crashes and "Dropbox interference" when selecting new zip
- Warn user if it's installed the unsupported ClockworkMod recovery
- Added "Wipe cache" option (already enabled by default)

Rep: (204)
And can it roll the entire firmware (for example, if it costs MIUI), or only updates for an already installed cyan?

UdAvSt,
The program has nothing to do with installing the firmware, except for the possibility of transition from it to CWM. So you can safely download the firmware through any browser and install it through the recovery.

Rep: (0)
Will the custom kernel fly if upgraded through this program?

vektorq @ 10/22/2012, 10:51*
The program has nothing to do with installing the firmware, except for the possibility of transition from it to CWM. .

I understood that, but it has to do with the race. So I thought, maybe she can simply, having determined my phone, download the necessary firmware herself, and then keep it up to date. Or does she just download the changes and the cyan should already be standing? The essence of the question was this.
Well, for example, on a business trip, there is no computer at hand, wi-fi is in the lobby of the hotel, it’s inconvenient to search for firmware from a phone ... Sometimes you want to flash and see what has changed and in what direction. The last 3 times rolled back to miui. So I want to be aware of the updates of cyan, quickly put it, poyuzat, and then roll back or stay.

Post has been editedUdAvSt - 22.10.12, 14:30

UdAvSt,
I would recommend another program for your purposes -CM10 Downloader- went, looked at the list of changes, downloaded the firmware, fresh gapps, set. If you check in the settings, it will also download new ones by itself.

Rep: (2)
and where to download these update files that are there for 10 megabytes?

Rep: (120)
Maxsurjudo @ 10/22/2012, 8:30 PM*
Will the custom kernel fly if upgraded through this program?
Of course it will fly, but if I'm not mistaken, there is a function in the prog that is flashing your .zip (kernel for example) automatically, after updating CM10.

Rep: (120)
erik1987 We press the button with the notification of the update and the miracle, it downloads itself, then there will be a proposal to install .zip, root rights request, installation itself, and finally a proposal to delete the old .zip, all you have is the latest nightie :)

vektorq @ 10/22/2012, 6:29 PM*
then I would recommend another program for your purposes - CM10 Downloader

It is under 4k only (and I sit at 2.3, occasionally rolling 4k, and rolling back.

And this one already requires the presence of the main firmware, and then it only looks for changes - yes, it does not suit me.

Rep: (2)
Thanks, I probably have the last one, so I don’t see this update button =)
No update available
Your zip is up-to-date
that's what's written when I go to the program

Rep: (135)
updated today ... finally there is an opportunity to install several zips on the automatic installation after installing the rum
Attached filecom.cyandelta-2.apk(533.89 KB)

Post has been edited11vladislav11 - 29.10.12, 13:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 04:44