434 pagesV  « < 432 433 434 »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> LG Optimus 2X - Official firmware (OS 4.0.4)
Aeras
Message#1
18.10.12, 12:12
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2611
Check in: 13.01.09
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

LG Optimus 2X - Official firmware (OS 4.0.4)
PictureLG Optimus 2X, Optimus Speed, Star, SU660, P990, P999

Other issues:
Description | Discussion � | FAQ � | o2x on xda | Purchase � | Accessories � | Embellishments � | Breaker �
Other firmware:
Firmware 2.2 � | Firmware 2.3 � | Firmware 4.0.4 � | CyanogenMod 7 � | CyanogenMod 9 (OS 4.0.x) � | CyanogenMod 10-11 (OS 4.1-4.4) � | MIUI (OS 2.3.7) � | MIUI 4-5 (OS 4.0.x) � | Ubuntu touch �

Download:
Official firmware
ATTENTION!These firmware are installed through the program SmartFlash. Instructionhere. Firmware is not interchangeable, the models for which they are intended are listed above links.

For P990:
V30A EUR- firmware for European countries;
V30A CIS- firmware for the CIS countries, differs from the European one by the presence of a couple of additional applications and fewer languages;
V30B Vodafone Germany- firmware from the Vodafone operator for Germany (there is a Russian language).

For SU660:
V30c- firmware for Korea, includes only English and Korean.

All questions about the possibility of Russification of the firmware or the solution of other problems should be found inthisbranch.Firmware for SU-660 with Russian language

For P999:
The latest information on this model was obtained in August from LG Canada.
The statement says that this model will not receive an update to ICS.
There is no other information, so do not ask questions about the ICS exit for the LGP999.
Firmwares from SU660 and LGP990 to LGP999NOTwork.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ongivenresource, you can find other firmware 4.0.4, for different countries in.kdzformat. Instructions and necessary tools for unpacking can be found in the instructions section.
Unofficial firmware
ATTENTION!The firmware data is not interchangeable, the models for which they are intended are listed above the links, the installation methods for them are also different.Be careful!

For P990:
SlimFastStockPluss(ex. OptiX, ex. OpGaNex-Project)
OptiX by soadeath
Jelly cream(ex Opti-Thrust)
DjangoManouche
30A full stock modified

For P990 and SU660:
FLEX-ICER 4.7 (V30A with aroma installer)
CivZ_Multi_Flex-REV3.0

For SU660:
30A full stock modified
Kernels
Kowalski kernel
â–  King of Birds Kernel - coming soon
â–  SkyWalker - soon

CivZ_SkyWalker_RF2.5rm-SU660

CivZ_SkyWalker_RF2.5rm_24RH-SU660

CivZ_SkyWalker_RF2.5rm_32RH-SU660[/ url]

CivZ SkyWalker_RF2.3rm (OC)There are 3 options without ramhack, 24mb ramhack and 32mb ramhack

Kernel 0.7 Adios Amigos
Custom recovery
Drivers and Utilities
Radio modules
V30 .. ICS (Android 4.0.4)

V20 .. GingerBread (Android 2.3.4)

V10 .. Froyo (Android 2.2.2)

Unfortunately, the archive of the V30 radio modules was deleted from the xda server, if you find another source, report to the LAN
Mods and Applications

Information:
Important
1.Screenshots not hidden under the spoiler will be deleted. How much can you remind about it.

2.Do not ask a question about how to swap memory cards.
I follow the topic and as soon as a method is found (if it is found), I will immediately put the instruction in the header.

3.Firmware cannot be installed on Korean SU660 and American LGP999 (g2x).
According to the latest official sources of firmware 4.0.4 for LGP999 (g2x) will not.
This statement was made in August. No more information about this. So do not ask whether the firmware will be or not. In addition to what I wrote above, nothing is known.
If all the firmware is, I will inform about it in the header.

4.Do not ask also how to treat the bug with scaling the phone when connected to charging with the screen off.
This bug is not shown at all and not always. By searching and experimenting to understand the cause failed. Therefore, this question will remain unanswered.

5.About the battery.
If you do not want to ruin it ahead of time, then in no case let it discharge completely. The best way to connect the phone to charge is 10-15%.
The phone can be charged at any time and removed from the charge too. It is not necessary to charge up to 100% each time. Rather the opposite. Li-ion batteries are better to charge periodically short time than each time up to 100%. For more information about this, you can ask to tell Google. :)

MiniFAQ
Question: How to enter the engineering menu?
Answer: In the dialer dial 3845 # * 990 #
--------------------
Question: How to make a screenshot?
Answer: Hold both the power and volume buttons - or use the QuickMemo utility.
--------------------
Question: I can not flash the phone via SmartFlash
Answer: Read the instructions carefully. If you already have firmware 4.0.4 installed, then you need to flash it without removing the battery from the phone. It is also recommended to remove the memory card and SIM card.
--------------------
Question: How to install NvFlash drivers on Windows 8
Answer: To install the drivers, you need to disable the driver signature verification feature. Read the instructions carefully. There is a detailed manual how to do it.
--------------------
Question: How to load a smartphone in safe mode?
Answer: Turn off the phone. Press the power button. After the appearance of the LG logo, release the power button and hold down the volume button -.
Hold it until a prolonged vibration appears.

Common Terms
.apk - format of installation of programs in the Android OS;
Backup, Backup - creating a backup copy of the firmware, SMS, contacts, programs and other things;
CID (Carrier Identification) - Customer identification number. The parameter that determines which firmware can be installed on your phone.
Clockworkmod Recovery - Non-standard and much more functional Recovery.
Custom, custom - unofficial firmware versions;
Cwm package - ZIP file intended for installation through recovery, for example, firmware, firmware update, kernel, theme, percentage battery, etc.
Dalvik-cache - Cache .dex files folder with davik cache (virtual machine in which all programs work).
Deodexed - the dex code modules are inside .APK and they are not in the system / app folder.
Framework - Framework, file framework-res.apk, in particular, carrying the top line icons. It may be different for different firmware.
Hboot - The loader of the operating system (a kind of analogue BIOS).
KDZ - the original file format, which is packed with LG firmware or a means for flashing our smartphone;
Kernel - The core of the operating system.
Kitchen - Kitchen. A site or set of programs with which you can build your custom firmware, goodies or beautiful.
Nandroid backup - Built-in backup system Clockworkmod Recovery. Makes a backup of the entire image of the phone on the SD entirely.
Odexed - modules of the dex code lie outside .apk in the system / app folder. Used by the Dalvic virtual machine to speed up application launch.
PermaROOT (Permanent ROOT) - Continuously getting Root rights. It is not required to start the program of rutting when the phone is turned on When you turn off the phone Root does not disappear.
Ramhack - the redistribution of memory between graphics and RAM, in order to slightly increase the RAM
Recovery - A special boot partition that allows you to flash and restore the phone software, even if it is missing.
Ril (Radio Interface Library) - libhtc_ril.so is a kind of driver for the telephone part.
Root - Administrator access rights to the file system;
Temproot (Temporary ROOT) - Temporary Root rights. To obtain usually requires the launch of the program rutvaniya when starting the phone. When you turn off the phone Root disappears.
Titanium backup - Backup program. It backs up user data (sms / mss / contacts) and applications (including settings).
Wipe - reset system settings;
XDA - XDA developers, portal and forum on mobile devices, firmware for them, beauties, etc. Most information and different utilities are written by its members.
Zip - ZIP format; It usually distributes custom firmware or patches, applications, etc;
BB (Big Brother) - Ordinary stationary computer or laptop.
BaseBand (BB) This is the communicator's radio module, which provides the interconnection of the device with the network of the cellular operator.
Parrots - The number of points in the test (Quadrant, Smart Behchmark, etc.).

Instructions

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Problems and their solution
Problem: The phone does not see the external memory card.
Decision:
Create an external_sd folder on the internal map and reload smart.
----------
Problem: After installing 4.0.4 WI-FI does not work
Decision: Take advantage of the application WiFix
----------
Problem: Error installing custom firmware or after installing the phone does not load.
Decision: Try to flash this file first. Attached filerecovery-20121230.zip (6.6 MB)
(updates the recovery), then go to the advanced-reboot recovery and when the updated recovery is loaded, sew the firmware.

Useful

Caps Changes
    7/03/2013
  • Added links to V30B
    9/02/2013
  • Added firmwareLG Fuzion
  • Firmware upgradeFLEX-ICER before Rev4.3
  • Kernel updateCivZ SITHLORD to RF1.6
    6/02/2013
  • Added spoiler with cores
    23/01/2013
  • Added instructions for installing custom firmware]
    2/01/2012
  • Added firmware 30A / 30B Full Stock (root, busybox, init.d, ext4)
    24/12/2012
    Added.
  • Link to V30A firmware for CIS and V30B for Asia
  • Small additions to spoilers are important and Problems and Their Solutions.
    15/12/2012
  • Added custom firmware
  • Instructions for obtaining the root
  • application LG Notifications
    10/12/2012
  • Added link to V30A firmware from LG server
  • Added spoiler "Mods and Applications"

Before asking a question, open the spoilerImportant then Problems and their solution and also read carefully instructions .
If it does not help, usesearch by topic . If there is no result, feel free to ask.
If a problem similar to yours occurs in many people, but you could not find a solution, then do not ask again. No solution. As it appears, add to the header.

• Comments, Wishes, Ideas and healthy criticism are welcome. For all questions write toLS .
  • With requests to perezalit from one place to another go to the topicPerezalete ...All requests for perezalit, in this thread, will be deleted without warning.

Post has been editedsoadeath - 08.05.15, 21:17
Reason for editing: cap update
Yesckela
Message#8662
04.01.18, 07:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
Check in: 23.01.16
Google nexus 5

Does anyone have preserved the firmware 4 android for NVflash, and then it is impossible to flash through smart (although the cable is original), did not work before, but did I sew through NVflash ??
JIexa163rus
Message#8663
16.01.18, 08:55
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 19.06.12

I do everything strictly according to the instructions, everything goes as it should. But I just press the start and immediately the error (see photo) has been tried a thousand times already, and on different USB ports the suval, and on different computers. Help :-(

Attached images
Attached Image
Mrpak
Message#8664
12.03.18, 16:56
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 12.03.18

How to disable the card check for errors that starts immediately after the device starts?
Aristokrat26
Message#8665
14.03.18, 18:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 24.12.09
Wileyfox Spark X

Yesckela @ 01/04/18, 07:54*
Does anyone have preserved firmware 4 android for NVflash

What was that?
* JIexa163rus,
One to one, the same trouble. It seems to me that this is not because of the original cable.

Post has been editedAristokrat26 - 14.03.18, 18:26

--------------------
Wileyfox Spark X
NoOneIsThere
Message#8666
16.03.18, 09:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 841
Check in: 13.11.11
LG Optimus 2X

Yesckela @ 01/04/18, 06:54*
Does anyone have preserved firmware 4 android for NVflash

There is a rollback using nvflash on CM10 and stock 4.0.4, if necessary, I can lay out ...

--------------------
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, IconBIT XDS1003D, Eweat R9 Plus, Himedia Q5 PRO, Nvidia Shield TV
Intel NUC7i3BNH: i3-7100U + Intel HD Graphics 620 + Realtek ALC283 + Intel I219V + 8265D2W
Aristokrat26
Message#8667
18.03.18, 11:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 24.12.09
Wileyfox Spark X

NoOneIsThere @ 03/16/18 09:40*
There is a rollback using nvflash on CM10 and stock 4.0.4, if necessary, I can lay out ...

If not difficult, stock 4.0.4

--------------------
Wileyfox Spark X
NoOneIsThere
Message#8668
18.03.18, 11:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 841
Check in: 13.11.11
LG Optimus 2X

recoveryToICS- try ...

Post has been editedNoOneIsThere - 18.03.18, 11:41

--------------------
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, IconBIT XDS1003D, Eweat R9 Plus, Himedia Q5 PRO, Nvidia Shield TV
Intel NUC7i3BNH: i3-7100U + Intel HD Graphics 620 + Realtek ALC283 + Intel I219V + 8265D2W
hazrat77
Message#8669
13.07.18, 09:43
Praise be to Allah!
[offline]

Messages 1150
Check in: 03.02.13

Guys, I ask for help, I have a problem with the network, I don’t know what to do in Baseband settings, what should I do?

--------------------
I am a Believer in Islam, My name isABDUNOSIR, Praise be to Allah!
draiv88
Message#8670
13.01.19, 07:16
Not Guru, just learning
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 6192
Check in: 07.03.11

M
The topic is closed for irrelevance!
If you have something to add, contact the section moderators via the buttonPicture

--------------------
Law
The best teacher in life is experience.

434 pagesV  « < 432 433 434 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 06:31