> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE - Discussion | version with support for LTE

Rep: (129)
DiscussionSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
PictureSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
Description | Discussion » | Discussion GT-I9300 Galaxy S III » | Discussion Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L | Discussion Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SHV-E210S / SPH-L710 » | Purchase » | Accessories | » | Club lovers » | Camera talk » | Pentyle - myth or reality? | Wallpaper » | Games » | Firmware Samsung Galaxy GT-I9305 LTE
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

This topic is discussed directly only the GT-I9305 and everything associated with this device (soft, stuffing, work, accessories, etc.)

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 09.03.17, 22:37
Reason for editing: How to install the housing i9300 payment from i9305

So gentlemen, here is my come
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Russian it was not there, but I successfully rutanul and vtyknul custom firmware, now all super, and Russian is, and the way they solved the problem with SMS now everything as it should be divided into pieces (long SMS), and does not jump in MMC .. ..

Rep: (0)
Lord, have received this device and you have an opportunity to test the performance of our LTE? for this, as I understand it, it is necessary to take out the sim card from any of the modem (or whit megaphone, for example) and stick to the phone.

Rep: (9)
And the information on the audio chip has a credible? Is there Wolfson WM1811?

edge there?

Rep: (36)
katano @ 26.10.2012, 00:30*
edge there?

Of course there is, it is not just the international version called

katano @ 26.10.2012, 01:30*
edge there?

Everything is, he supports the communication standards.

Rep: (1)
It is a pity that such a crap with the language. This is probably the Koreans such troubles?

MADMAXAKTAU @ 25.10.2012, 01:12*
So gentlemen, here is my come

Taken with a megaphone site:"In Russian frequency spectrum contains the frequencies 2600 MHz" Respected MADMAXAKTAU , Tell me where you bought the phone and whether it support for this frequency?

Rep: (6)
Guys, where are ordering?

I tried to buy a white kompyuteryunivers 9305 but with a stick did not want to make a payment.

Baldparty @ 26.10.2012, 13:56*
I tried to buy a white kompyuteryunivers 9305 but with a stick did not want to make a payment.

Very strange. You have to peypalom all right, sootvetvuyut address. What mistake?
I bought it a thousand times, but now it is more convenient to pay the card even more kommisiya less)

I prefer not to shine cards in boutiques neonyatnyh :)
Reviews read about this shop - people often trash instead of phones comes.
Ems - a dangerous delivery.

Rep: (929)
MADMAXAKTAU @ 25.10.2012, 05:12*
and the way they solved the problem with SMS now everything as it should be divided into pieces (long SMS), and does not jump in MMC ....

The problem with SMS only Korean versions. This is due to the policy of their operators.
International versions of everything works with a multi-sms without problems. There's only that Samsung made - is to convert SMS to MMS with a length of 4 and above SMS. This is purely a software limitation that Samsung registers dating back to SGS2. Just in xml prescribed a large number, say 100, and will not be converted.
The problem of SMS Korean models is absolutely nothing to do.

Baldparty @ 26.10.2012, 14:20*
I prefer not to shine cards in boutiques neonyatnyh :)
Reviews read about this shop - people often trash instead of phones comes.
Ems - a dangerous delivery.

You probably kidding))
This shop is open since 1999)
I have already buy, 3, and never had any problems. Everything is always at the highest level. And about the EMS here it is necessary to know the moves. I will tell you a very simple chip-to let the courier tea 50-100-150 p. Call him the day before when the parcel gets to delivery, "EMC sorting" it brings you everything in the best possible way, when you are comfortable and everything is OK. We live in Russia, it is necessary to know the approach to people;)

supersergi0 @ 26.10.2012, 10:23*
Taken from the site megaphone: "In Russia, the frequency spectrum represented by the frequencies 2600 MHz" Dear MADMAXAKTAU, tell me where you bought the phone and whether it support for this frequency?

LTE supports a frequency unit 800/1800 / 2600MHz buyinghere

In ComputerUniverse courier delivery home?

Baldparty @ 26.10.2012, 16:08*
In ComputerUniverse courier delivery home?

Shipping EMS and EMS should be delivered by courier home.

October 3rd, 2012 at 0:16
IN MURMANSK 27.09.2012 received a parcel from computeruniverse, it was the 4-position, it is of course 3 (cheap stuff), phone cost 405 euros was not ((At the post office accounted f.51 act of shortage of investment, the difference in weight was 600 grams. all this is stated in the dispute on paypal started, but computeruniverse.net GmbH rejected (a) a request for a refund € 405,00 EUR .In store also wrote a letter describing the situation in 4 days - silence ((Tell me what else do? How to get a refund for the phone?

Rep: (929)
In this case, mail should indemnify. Another thing is that post maximum charge amount ukazannayu documents parcel. If there was a reduced amount, and then be able to claim a maximum of only her.
There's actually another 2 custom was, on the weight of which must be checked.

Rep: (48)
Baldparty Try to get the money back through paypal since They are a guarantee of "safe online shopping." And during perepeski you do focus on something that does not receive the goods. With mail Russia to argue, I think will not work, you will not find all.

Post has been editedJofre - 26.10.12, 17:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 15:24