> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE - Discussion | version with support for LTE

Rep: (129)
DiscussionSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
PictureSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
Description | Discussion » | Discussion GT-I9300 Galaxy S III » | Discussion Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L | Discussion Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SHV-E210S / SPH-L710 » | Purchase » | Accessories | » | Club lovers » | Camera talk » | Pentyle - myth or reality? | Wallpaper » | Games » | Firmware Samsung Galaxy GT-I9305 LTE
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

This topic is discussed directly only the GT-I9305 and everything associated with this device (soft, stuffing, work, accessories, etc.)

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 09.03.17, 22:37
Reason for editing: How to install the housing i9300 payment from i9305

Rep: (929)
xxenuss @ 24.10.2012, 06:22*
buy yourself a prefix ... Yes, the game)
to use to the maximum all the necessary widgets and applications for the 16GB eyes.

yeah .. Get your old Siemens or Nokiyu - and call :)
Smartphones have long been the gaming consoles. Or do you think powerful video accelerators to put browser or of Facebook? ;)

Will I9305 with 32gigami - it is 100%. No need to look at what they sell now and make a final conclusion. The Samsung need to sell the remains of at least 32 GB versions I9300 at a good price for them. Same thing with the Note II. Now almost everywhere Note II with 16gigami. In Taiwan, the official store price tags in both the 16 and the 32 gig, but the latter are not on sale yet. They said that they will go in November. Unfortunately, Taiwan is not the LTE, so here I9305 not for sale, but because the balance on it do not know. Rather, the same as on the Note II. There's even a new color I9300 only 16gigami all for the same reason, and in any way because of the inability to make;)

Rep: (2)
MADMAXAKTAU @ 24.10.2012, 03:21*
it is strange that there are no Russian should be, they're factory unlock or not sell?

In describing to him supported languages: Eng, China, French, De, Spain ... In the setting looked - the same thing. They do not of locked here. Production - Korea said to be worth 865 local dollars - about our 22t.r. In Korea, the E210S is worth 900 US (27,500), but there and accessories in bold.

MeTaLLide @ 24.10.2012, 03:33*
but most likely it is just hidden, so morelocale2 save builders of communism =)

And what kind of software like this?

Rep: (929)
Still it is possible to flash the CSC, which included the display of choice of the Russian language.
By CSC from I9300 should come.
It is desirable to flash all at once en masse system.img + cache.img

Rep: (129)
xxenuss @ 24.10.2012, 03:22*
buy yourself a prefix ... Yes, the game)
to use to the maximum all the necessary widgets and applications for the 16GB eyes.

I agree, too, the phone first phone with a convenient functionality, rather than a video game console, and what meaning to shove a bunch of games, except that if you are not an avid gamer, but even for an avid gamer I think the phone is also not suitable for me, for this have a PSP, and so on .... so all the guys enough for everyone, there is nothing about this flood beztolku ....here are discussing the model itself in the first place, let's not forget about it! messages are not related to the subject will be Chicano!

Rep: (1)
Komrad tell me what frequency LTE should be in the machine to make it work in Russia?
Colleges I understand that there is only one Samsung I9305 Galaxy S III
he has such characteristics
and in our networks will it work?
I want to take here:
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 16GB LTE Android schwarz
If you too are thinking then take with my promotional codeFWEEGRU you can get a discount of 5 Euro)

Post has been editedHaughty Catt - 24.10.12, 09:53

Rep: (36)
buGzZ @ 24.10.2012, 04:52*
And what kind of software like this?

Google our all or just type in search Android Market, a free small prog already released back in 2010 for just such cases =)

Rep: (32)
Haughty Catt, You did not pay attention to "NFC NO", it is a typo or is not it? How much goes to the delivery to the white-stone?

mig17,
This product really new, so they can be all sorts of inaccuracies. I think a typo.
Here we pozadavat a couple of questions and received answers:

What is "vodafone branding" in LTE version?
(1 answer)
Alexander 1 Days

The response from the staff computeruniverse Publication Date Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012
This model comes with Vodafone branding but without simlock. So any SIM can be used. It supports GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 and UMTS / LTE 850, 900, 1900 2100 MHz.

Supported LTE Network
(1 answer)
Haughty Catt from today
Hello!
What LTE networks are supported by this phone?
Will it work in Russia?

The response from the staff computeruniverse Publication Date Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012
Yes, as far as we know, the Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 16GB supports Russian LTE standard. Also the menu language can be switched to Russian.

Next comes the money calculation:
If you pay by credit card then
540,49 € -5 € my promotional code = 535.49
If paying by paypal:
544,73 € -5 € my promotional code = 539.73
It is already with EMS shipping to your door.

Rep: (297)
Haughty Catt @ 24.10.2012, 12:00*
It supports GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 and UMTS / LTE 850, 900, 1900 2100 MHz.

A little confused written on the website LTE frequencies from Vodafone. Saw somewhere that they claimed was 800,1800,2600 that to us seems appropriate.

Post has been editedDenZsavagemessiahzine.com - 24.10.12, 14:12

Rep: (36)
the Germans have a bunch of stocks in the description, or may not schools, but simply Vodafone lte launched at 2100, the main iron support lte 2600 means we will work, but whether the SIM cards, two will be in one (voice + lte) of opsosov this question

Colleagues, what we dare? ;)

Rep: (3)
And in this version from the German site will Glonass?
And by the way of which there are price increases because, if once the two brothers?

heaven33rus GLONASS is already everywhere on the default sort.
If you take two, the price is greater than 900 euros + note that if one parcel will be zadeklarirovanna more than 1000 Euros that you will be charged 30% of the excess amount. In our case, 504 + 504 = 1008 to 8 euros will take 30% of them will have to pay to go to the post office. Courier are sending does not work. Plus increases kommisiya processing fee, so that taking one out differently profitable)
Do not even try to ask for less than the price declared, the Germans this oh as do not like. That's it. Wait verified that rabotatyut 2600 and make themselves black)A discount of 5 euros you can get the code: FWEEGRU

Rep: (3)
Perhaps the wife while the 3G version will cost SGS3 :))

Rep: (2)
I bought the same GT-I9305 in Singapore
Change language menu with the prog with the Market set locale and language, she also was a drain on the phone (did not notice right away). But input languages ​​is not affected (are the same)! not only after the restart Russian disappears, it is necessary to stir up again - it is not convenient ... Maybe there's another way?

Rep: (0)
Yesterday I received the phone, ordered from Hong Kong, the FedEx as always on top! three days and the phone in your hand), the Russian language is not present, but you can choose Russian as the input language, morelocale 2 Russified only market, and some applications, FM radio No, not yet time especially to scratch the phone but in general I like just left your i747 where someday to attach ...

alessandroh @ 24.10.2012, 19:52*
Yesterday I received the phone, ordered from Hong Kong, the FedEx as always on top! three days and the phone in your hand), the Russian language is not present, but you can choose Russian as the input language, morelocale 2 Russified only market, and some applications, FM radio No, not yet time especially to scratch the phone but in general I like just left your i747 where someday to attach ...

you black? he was very glossy?

i9305 gray
i747 red

Samsung today officially held it in the hands of black i9300, I did not like (

Post has been editedalessandroh - 24.10.12, 20:37

Here is what Wikipedia says:
Vodafone 2500-2520 MHz 2620-2640 MHz 73,464 Mio. € 2580-2605 MHz 44,96 Mio. €

Vodafone 842-852 MHz 801-811 MHz 1,210 Mrd. €

So it looks like we will have to work. Nameplates to the body like no. I think it is necessary to take)

Post has been editedHaughty Catt - 24.10.12, 21:32

Rep: (297)
Haughty Catt @ 24.10.2012, 22:31*
So it looks like we will have to work.

The question is how to connect the LTE service from mobile operators and bind to the phone?
If someone found out pliz let Old.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/06/20, 16:26