> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE - Discussion | version with support for LTE

Rep: (129)
DiscussionSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
PictureSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion GT-I9300 Galaxy S III пїЅ | Discussion Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L | Discussion Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SHV-E210S / SPH-L710 пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories | пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Pentyle - myth or reality? | Wallpaper пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Firmware Samsung Galaxy GT-I9305 LTE
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

This topic is discussed directly only the GT-I9305 and everything associated with this device (soft, stuffing, work, accessories, etc.)

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 09.03.17, 22:37
Reason for editing: How to install the housing i9300 payment from i9305

Rep: (929)
MeTaLLide @ 21.10.2012, 17:00*
in SitiGid last adjustment / maps / folder specified folder with maps
Yandex maps also have the opportunity in settings

Well, it means you can enjoy a couple of programs that have this feature;)
So far, most people whining in the "make a selection pliiiiiiiz card". Vaughn, in the same Go Backup.
Well, Android is not able to work with an external card like a card. Even in 4.1.1 is not possible to get the path to the external card. There are only function getExternalStorageDirectory () to get the path to the map. On a device without an internal drive, this function gives just the way memory card. But on a device with an internal drive (to whom belong SGSII, SGSIII, SGN, SGN2 and a lot of other phones in the last couple of years), this function provides a way to blunt the internal drive. Patch this feature phone manufacturers, too, can not, because then internal drive stops using the program.
Therefore, every manufacturer of software must immediately attend to the function calculated numbers path external card or simply choosing the path for the data. In fact, only a very few that bother. I sometimes have to patch a program to insert a function. I believe that to back up the data on the internal storedzh like Go Backup - is the height of idiocy.

I do not know how different people use the internal and external drives, but I have chosen this way (in my opinion naimbolee handy):
internal drive: prog caches and other data that are necessary for all installed programs I
an external storage device (memory card): music, photos captured with your camera phone, video, backups.

With this approach, I can:
a) replace or even remove the memory card without any posledstviydlya operation programs.
b) to have multiple cards with different media content and to change them quickly. For example, if a journey food and want to fill in a lot of movies.
c) easily and most importantly much faster read / write the card into the card reader. Especially when you can not connect your phone to read / write.
g) having backups on the map, not much to worry if something happens to your phone in the flesh to a complete loss of its performance and the inability to access the internal storage.

With a sufficient amount of internal storage (at the moment it is enough to 32GB of which 25GB user available) I do not have to bathe that some prog lacked space for data. I'm not in a hurry - wait 32GB version of i9305. The more difference there will be 50-60 dollars as i9300.

Post has been editedsorg - 22.10.12, 06:12

Rep: (36)
sorg @ 22.10.2012, 06:47*
I will say more: this battery I have seen in person at one of the shops in Hong Kong. 3000mah battery + caseback. This official accessory from Samsung. However, on sale this battery they did not.

hmm, I hope at least it is only 1-2 mm increase the device

P.S .: I forgot to say: APP2SD function on SGSIII / SGN2 not available as a class. Since the partition / data is combined with Section / sdcard, the manufacturer found that even 10GB of free space completely hvatet not to resort to app2sd.
Third-party program works on the principle of app2sd use only app2sd system function call. Therefore, all these prog will NOT work on SGSIII / SGN2.
Exceptions are only one or two of a program that requires a breakdown of foreign cards into two sections, and the second partition formatted ext2 / 3/4 is used to link to a directory of applications and thereby transferring the selected applications. It is worth mentioning that this hacking method requires Root rights and several gemoroyny way of breaking down the memory card into 2 sections. In principle, quite a normal way for perverts;)

MeTaLLide @ 22.10.2012, 11:17*
hmm, I hope at least it is only 1-2 mm increase the device

The picture on the box could not say anything. I've not thought to do a photo showcase, because it was very displeased because of the lack of it on the market. I wanted to break this fucking sellers exposing such things on display without the ability to buy.
I was on the SGS2 official expansion pack to its back cover. This cover is very elegant and sat flush with the lower lip and the chamber. It looked even better than my own cover. I think and come up with SGS3 worse.

Post has been editedsorg - 22.10.12, 06:29

xNeverwinterx @ 22.10.2012, 03:15*
I did not find the threads about the purchase of i9305. Where can I order delivery to Moscow? Is there a point of sale in Moscow itself?

buy the device, as mentioned above, can be on the Internet with delivery in Russia think not soon begin officially selling, except that the speculators who buy in the net and then resell expensive ...

sorg @ 22.10.2012, 08:29*
The picture on the box could not say anything. I've not thought to do a photo showcase, because it was very displeased because of the lack of it on the market. I wanted to break this fucking sellers exposing such things on display without the ability to buy.
I was on the SGS2 official expansion pack to its back cover. This cover is very elegant and sat flush with the lower lip and the chamber. It looked even better than my own cover. I think and come up with SGS3 worse.

but now you can do it and, in principle,
Attached Image

Post has been editedMADMAXAKTAU - 22.10.12, 13:12

Rep: (32)
sorg Flooding has enough directorybind app on my sgs3 all games on the map. Including Payne and GTA. Do you want to bet or the application section.savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=337684

Post has been editedmadcat9000 - 22.10.12, 15:45

madcat9000 @ 22.10.2012, 17:42*
sorg, enough to flood there directorybind app on my sgs3 all games on the map. Including Payne and GTA. Do you want to bet or the application section.savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=337684

Now that's what I'm saying: yes2: ....

madcat9000 @ 22.10.2012, 20:42*
sorg, enough to flood there directorybind app on my sgs3 all games on the map. Including Payne and GTA. Do you want to bet or the application section.savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=337684

Nothing that I have mentioned about this possibility? You personally, I do not prove anything. You've already made your choice.
Unlike you, I painted quite clear the situation with hard drives. Firstly not all love such perversion. Secondly, not all are willing to do Ruth.
If desired, generally the entire firmware can be run with the card. Now what?
I wrote for those who think that by inserting a memory card, you can easily increase the storage size. You write on crutches for those who at one time made the wrong choice, perhaps $ 50 a week, or another version of normal expectations.

Rep: (32)
sorg You probably spoke in the wheel you insert superfluous and unnecessary for the end user about the impossibility of water and crap who should be transferred from the external memory vnutrnenneey use directorybind everything is easy! And Ruth make a few clicks and no minus for the guarantee. truncated
You write on crutches for those who at one time made the wrong choice, perhaps $ 50 a week, or another version of normal expectations.

Are you talking about ?! : Offtopic:

devonki not quarrel (with)

I personally do not break off, if you really will not have enough, then either buy a dead carcass 32 gigs and I'm familiar version to replace the soldering station or order a new phone, but probably by this time will SGS4 =)

Post has been editedMeTaLLide - 22.10.12, 20:49

Rep: (2)
sorg @ 21.10.2012, 07:43*
only specify that it applies only to oty. opsosov have both voice and data lte present.

UnfortunatelyMeTaLLide, obsolyutno rights. The use of mobile radio communication services (voice), on the SIM card which is issued OPSOSY for the LTE, is simply not possible in view of lack of attached to it the subscriber number in the code DEF.

Rep: (1)
Komrad, so if the Germans take-will in our networks work?

Haughty Catt @ 23.10.2012, 15:39*
Komrad, so if the Germans take-will in our networks work?

and he kudazh darling go anywhere, I think will be important not to Lochen was theirs by the operator!
I won at all in the United States ordered the Euro version, it's true factory unlock and work it will definitely be with us ....

Post has been editedMADMAXAKTAU - 23.10.12, 16:16

Rep: (2)
Hello to all!
At the moment, I am in Singapore and have the opportunity to take I-9305, frightening one - there is no support ruska language, then how can it be implemented?

buGzZ @ 23.10.2012, 20:33*
Hello to all!
At the moment, I am in Singapore and have the opportunity to take I-9305, frightening one - there is no support ruska language, then how can it be implemented?

it is strange that there are no Russian should be, they're factory unlock or not sell?

but most likely it is just hidden, so morelocale2 save builders of communism =)

Rep: (63)
The question about whether the 16 gigs or not enough? Already decided everyone would easily if Samsung would give a choice, and the choice it gives only in their homeland, there is note 2 is now on sale in the configuration even with 64 gigabytes, and it's cool.
My personal opinion, I am now a user SHV-E210S with 32 gigs after i9300, with its 11 (16) I was relieved, how much waste is not applied by transferring to the card, the same game from geymloft, but there are applications that transfer, but they do not solve the problem of unnecessarily I used them and I can say that they are buggy, I remember more the app camera itself creates a folder tumbnails and spit him where you're shooting, the folder label is still pictures in the internal memory, Comrade sorg rights in this situation, 10 GB is krotstvo, and now more to the point, because of the floor th factor I refused i9305, the second factor is the Limit of our tariffs for LTE "moles" operators.

Here again I read and everything depends on the fact that for a few games 10-11 gigs, I mean, and so it will be for the eyes and the ears, I'm on the phone almost did not play, but in the fact that the game does not eat more than 20 meters

Rep: (1)
buy yourself a prefix ... Yes, the game)
to use to the maximum all the necessary widgets and applications for the 16GB eyes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 16:46