> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE - Discussion | version with support for LTE

Rep: (129)
DiscussionSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
PictureSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion GT-I9300 Galaxy S III пїЅ | Discussion Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L | Discussion Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SHV-E210S / SPH-L710 пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories | пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Pentyle - myth or reality? | Wallpaper пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Firmware Samsung Galaxy GT-I9305 LTE
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

This topic is discussed directly only the GT-I9305 and everything associated with this device (soft, stuffing, work, accessories, etc.)

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 09.03.17, 22:37
Reason for editing: How to install the housing i9300 payment from i9305

Khvostov96 @ 19.10.2012, 02:01*
Just I am going to buy i9300, but once there is an update now it is necessary to buy!) But how to get it from us? Gray, prices will bend first, and did not buy never in the mail ...

via the Internet it is very convenient and there is nothing wrong there ....

Rep: (0)
menu

Good day. GHS 3 yuzayu just a couple of weeks and that's actually what problem I encountered. Why is there lag (the phone has become slow down) the so-called friezes and noticeable nevooruzhennymglazom .. check your phone for viruses, nothing, not RAM zabita..formatirovat have not tried ... Can you please tell what to do

romario228 @ 19.10.2012, 10:26*
menu

Good day. GHS 3 yuzayu just a couple of weeks and that's actually what problem I encountered. Why is there lag (the phone has become slow down) the so-called friezes and noticeable nevooruzhennymglazom .. check your phone for viruses, nothing, not RAM zabita..formatirovat have not tried ... Can you please tell what to do

in my opinion you are not at the address, it does not discuss SGS3 I9300 contact in the appropriate topic

Rep: (929)
While rush to buy i9305 is not worth it, IMHO.
They are everywhere yet 16GB. When will the 32 GB - is unclear. Samsung became the milking potential customers, giving first weak configs :(

sorg @ 20.10.2012, 14:02*
While rush to buy i9305 is not worth it, IMHO.
They are everywhere yet 16GB. When will the 32 GB - is unclear. Samsung became the milking potential customers, giving first weak configs

Well for me, such is not particularly principle 16 or more, and more card vtyknul normalek .... 32 and can not be

Post has been editedMADMAXAKTAU - 20.10.12, 14:37

Rep: (36)
I just thought "why wait 32 gigs version that it will?" today ordered the more card 64 gig is already in the table

MUGEN POWER 2300mAh EXTENDED BATTERY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3
whether the battery capacity increased interesting approach to the I9305? The idea is to come, I think ...

ran across the Old at the end of the year gnusmas release adaptirovannny for S3 Accum from raccoon 2, that is to say there is hope to get honest about 3000mAh

I think it makes sense to wait for him, well, or of information that it will not be released, and then ordered Mugen, which ideas should come to 9305

Post has been editedMeTaLLide - 20.10.12, 21:14

Rep: (71)
MADMAXAKTAU @ 18.10.2012, 09:54*
the seller said that the European version of our networks and supports GPRS, EDGE, 3G, LTE (800/1800 / 2600MHz)

Something little hard to believe in it.

Rep: (71)
crocodil2 @ 18.10.2012, 17:51*
As it turned out while in Russia LTE works only as an Internet and this is not supported by GSM Simcoe golos.Pechalno.

And as if to use the phone c LTE?

veredi @ 20.10.2012, 23:04*
And as if to use the phone c LTE?

unfortunately nothing, in the sense of how to use the phone without LTE =)

Post has been editedMeTaLLide - 20.10.12, 22:18

veredi @ 20.10.2012, 23:18*
Something little hard to believe in it.

why? I think dissipate doubts when I get this unit and do obzorchik, see for yourself that this version of the euro.

Post has been editedMADMAXAKTAU - 21.10.12, 07:33

MADMAXAKTAU,
Well votknetsya card, and then what? a common misconception that the card memory can be expanded internal storage. all that you will be able to put - it pictures da music. neither bend nor cash from them to not put.

As it turned out while in Russia LTE works only as an Internet and this is not supported by GSM Simcoe golos.Pechalno.

only specify that it applies only to oty. opsosov have both voice and data lte present.

Respectedsorg All this is certainly understandable that you write but I usually use such minimum required programs and 16 gigs are exactly vlezut, tomuzhe bend with certain prog can be transferred to a memory card. Well, in general the lion's share I9300 comes with 16 gigs and no one really complains, so I think you should not exaggerate and dramatize it in the first place all the same phone rather than a computer.

hmm, 16 gigs and progressive games, not sickly sty should be on the phone to arrange =)

mostly eaten by place cards for navigation software, and they are easily transferred to the card, so imho 16 gigs for most of the eyes and the ears

It is not really 16 but somewhere 10gig all available. they do also sharyatsya section data. Memory cards for all prog is just data 10gig. In android no mechanism for obtaining the path to the external card. and each phone on his way. the program can save the data on the memory card, but how in the specified path, and not just in the external card. and you know a lot of prog where you can specify the path for the data? I except the hacker type Titanium is something I do not remember. including navigation prog I have not seen. As for the "pile prog", here's an example: Real Racing 2 - 2.5giga, asphalt 7 - 1.5 gig, well, in general it is clear the cache :-) probably not tolerated in games. You can certainly hack the system, that's just what for perverted?

Posted on 21.10.2012, 11:55:

navigation sigik all 4 gig ate. it is also not tolerated without serious hacking. not to be confused with the old Soup without internal card from the device with thereof. this is a very big difference!

sorg @ 21.10.2012, 12:55*
navigation sigik all 4 gig ate. it is also not tolerated without serious hacking. not to be confused with the old Soup without internal card from the device with thereof. this is a very big difference!

in SitiGid last adjustment / maps / folder specified folder with maps

Yandex maps also have the opportunity in settings

Post has been editedMeTaLLide - 21.10.12, 12:08

Rep: (0)
I did not find the threads about the purchase of i9305. Where can I order delivery to Moscow? Is there a point of sale in Moscow itself?

MeTaLLide @ 21.10.2012, 02:13*
ran across the Old at the end of the year gnusmas release adaptirovannny for S3 Accum from raccoon 2, that is to say there is hope to get honest about 3000mAh

I will say more: this battery I have seen in person at one of the shops in Hong Kong. 3000mah battery + caseback. This official accessory from Samsung. However, on sale this battery they did not. Only a box of glass in the collection with other official accessories. Judging by the picture on the box, the back cover without any distortion bulges like a Chinese version. Yes, apparently, not all cases are suitable with the back cover, but if the case completely covers the rear portion, it is possible, perhaps, without a cover stick in a bag.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/08/20, 18:27